Ulrike's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on to tell him that her mother lived close by, as did her grandmother. The house they were in was handed down to them from her great, great grandmother.

"You see? We are much like you, we are all children of the Earth and we all came from the same creator" Leena explained at the end of her monologue.

Ben was more than a little confused by some of what Leena had disclosed to him and he was trying to rationalise everything that Leena had disclosed to him.

"So this woman Ulrike had a daughter, who had a daughter, or more than one daughter and so on, then thousands of years later there's you?" Ben queried.

"Yes" confirmed Leena. "I mean; that like you we are human."

Ben thought to himself; "Well that's reassuring!"

Leena immediately went on to explain that there were very many of her kind scattered across Scandinavia; that they mostly lived in the forests away from 'tall' people and their villages and towns as much as could be avoided. The further north you went, the more of her people were to be found as areas became more remote.

Her people lived in isolation from others because of the complications and reactions they got from those who were not accustomed to their uniquely diminutive female people.

The general population were very judgmental but her people still helped others whenever they could. This was a chosen existence within the confines of whom and what they were. She, Leena, was able to move freely in the towns and villages because she was not very tiny like her sisters and most of her kind.

This flood of information and revelations coming at Ben only served to confuse him further.

"So, what, you're Fairies or something?" Ben asked, instantly regretting his presumption and the term he had used.

Leena giggled in a way that shook Ben, as it seemed all too familiar.

"No, no!" Leena assured him. "There's no such thing as Fairies!" and laughed heartily.

"Don't be saying that" Ben shot back. "If there are, you just killed one of them!" and laughed.

Leena simply gave him a blank stare, clearly not understanding his remark.

Noting her concern, Ben offered; "Don't worry; it's just a Disney thing."

Leena smiled but clearly still didn't understand or get the reference.

Leena went on. "We are what you Talls might refer to as Elves" Leena explained. "That's what we call you; Talls."

"But Elves are men AND women" Ben rationalised. "You know? Like Santa's little helpers?"

Lean laughed again.

"You mean Joulupukki" Leena corrected. "You call him Santa Claus, or Father Christmas, but his name is Joulupukki and yes, we do help him."

"But no! We are women, only women. There are not Fairies, there is no such thing as Pixies or Sprites" she went on.

"These are names and beings completely fabricated by your people, probably after it was discovered that our people existed.

"We are descendants of Ulrike and unfortunately, people who glimpse us and do not understand have made up stories and these have circulated and spread until, eventually, they passed into folklore."

Leena went on; "As you can see, we don't have pointed ears and we certainly cannot perform magic!" she announced somewhat indignantly.

Ben began to pretend to understand a little more of what he was being told and nodded sagely.

Ben chose to clarify one small detail that had stuck during the conversation.

"So are you telling me that Santa, I mean that Joul-what's-his-name, is real?" Ben enquired incredulously.

"Oh yes!" assured Leena. He lives in the far north and, you should believe me, he is very real. But he is not a goat or even half goat!"

Leena laughed at this latter statement as she made it. Ben didn't have a clue why she found it funny, or what it had to do with goats, but had almost been struck dumb that he had just been told that Santa was real!

"You see?" Leena interjected. "You can see why we are reclusive. People make up stories all the time and they just get wilder and wilder."

Ben cut to the quick and asked Leena about something that troubled him from what he was being told.

"So how come you are not very little like you say others of your kind should be?"

"Well" Leena shot back. "We have a recessive gene that sometimes manifests itself and we can accidently be tall, like your people. We can only be slightly bigger, like me. So we can be similar to you, but still not as big."

"So; that is why we wanted to take the opportunity to receive your seed."

This last statement was like a slap in Ben's face. He blinked and tried to make sure that he had heard Leena correctly.

"My seed?" Ben asked slowly.

Again, Leena leaned forward and placed a reassuring hand on Ben's.

"Yes Ben" Leena confirmed in an empathetic tone. "If we as a people are to survive, we need those amongst us who can move in the world of normal people without being too noticeable.

"We are not able to trade, or get help, or live an isolated existence without a little help from those around us. We are excellent hunters and gatherers. We farm and we can make most things, but to make some things, like glass for example, we rely on trade."

Leena went on to explain that they carry out much unseen work. They were the ones who helped to keep roads clear of snow, so that main highways could be cleared by machinery. They could forge metal and make tools because they were skilled blacksmiths, so they had axes and knives plus other farming implements made by them.

For example; the tree that had fallen on the highway was rather large and would therefore take them at least two days to chop into small pieces to be cleared away, so they would simply remove branches and let the municipal workers with their chainsaws do the rest.

Much of that tree already chopped and split into smaller pieces that were easier to handle, would be left in the edge of the forest because they knew that her people were around and would come and collect it for firewood.

There were a few people in nearby villages and some of the towns who were aware of them and had grown to be trustworthy enough for them to interact. But it could only be the likes of Leena and those of her people whom displayed 'Tall' traits and appearance.

Leena summarised her talk and came out with a revelation for Ben.

"So, my sisters took your seed, Ben, for if they were to bear children, there might be a chance that they won't be entirely small and instead, could be like me."

Leena then added; "We bear children after one season. So if from your seed, one or both of my sisters were to bear your child, it would be at the start of the spring following next winter."

Ben felt stunned, but in some way it had all started to make sense. It certainly wasn't a dream last night, in fact; he had been used by Leena's sisters to breed from! Leena had told him in such a 'matter of fact' manner as if this was all normal and an everyday occurrence!

"How old are your sisters Leena?" Ben asked nervously.

"Oh, we don't mark time like you do Ben" Leena replied.

We count in seasons and track the stars, much like you do, but I would say that just over two complete cycles of seasons is our equivalent to one of your years. We only sleep half as much as you do. We avoid bright sunlight, our eyes are very sensitive and therefore, much of our existence is in darkness."

She hadn't answered about her sisters, so he took a different tack.

Ben tried a mental calculation. "How old are you, then?" he asked.

Leena quickly did a reckoning and came up with her response, "Probably around fifty five of your years."

Ben was shaken. His mind raced as he calculated that Leena's mother would be the equivalent of ninety five and her grandmother would be one hundred and thirty five!

"No way! You don't look like you are in your fifties!" he blurted.

Leena laughed again. "Remember, it is all relative. We don't age the way that you do. We can bear children for much longer. Our bodies remain younger than yours do. Besides, we know all the correct things to concoct and to brew then consume to keep us strong and relatively young."

"Wow!" exclaimed Ben. "So how old in my years would your sisters be?"

"About twenty five" Leena replied. "They are twins," as if that made a difference.

"Would you like to meet them Ben?" asked Leena inquisitively.

This questioned stunned him momentarily. Ben gave it a little thought. "Yes. I would like to meet them" Ben told Leena, and himself.

"Then you shall" Leena assured him.

By now, they had conversed themselves through the breakfast and Ben was stunned, enlightened and somewhat enchanted by what he had just been told. Indeed, he was captivated by Leena. She was absolutely enchanting. She was beautiful and fascinating and, it had to be said, very resourceful. These were all things that Ben most admired in a woman.

Leena busied herself clearing the table and put all the dishes and cutlery into a bowl.

"Is there anything else that you would like to eat or drink?" Leena asked.

"No thank you, I am stuffed!" Ben laughed, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his stomach.

"Good!" Leena stated. "It will be light in a while and it should be safe for you to make your way a little time after first light" she concluded.

Leena paused.

"Ben?" she said in a questioning manner.

"Yes?" he responded.

"Knowing now everything that I have told you, I want you to promise not to tell anyone else."

Ben pondered for a moment before responding; "Of course! You can trust me Leena" he told her reassuringly.

"Good!" she fired back.

Leena sat herself down again and leaned forward to Ben, this time she placed both of her hands over Ben's hand.

"Ben?" she again said in a questioning manner and now took his hand in hers. "Will you sauna with me before you go?"

This was a turn of events out of the blue. What a strange question and whilst he saw that it was their equivalent of taking a shower, why did Leena specifically ask whether he would sauna WITH her?

"What do you mean?" he asked cautiously.

"Please Ben, I would like you to give me your seed" came the instant repost.

This came to him completely out of left field. Leena was asking him to effectively breed her!

"You mean that you want me to make love to you?" Ben stammered softly whilst looking Leena square in the eye.

"Yes, yes Ben. I want to have sex with you and I want you to put your seed in me. I have as good a chance as any of us to bear a child with your genes and mine combined to give the child tall traits of size."

He was stunned. He was also rather flattered! He had been admiring this beautiful creature since the moment he set eyes on her and here she was telling him, indeed asking him, to have her. Pangs of guilt flooded through him as he thought about his wife back home, but he figured that, in the circumstances and bearing in mind all that he now knew, it was actually a noble and an honourable privilege.

"I have admired you since I first set eyes on you Leena" he confessed sheepishly. "I now find that I want you Leena. I want you very much." Ben was also told himself that 'men will be men.'

Leena could hardly contain her delight and a broad smile broke across her beautiful features as she stood and leaned to embrace Ben across the corner of the table.

She sprung to her feet and immediately ushered Ben toward the ante-room, opening the door.

"I have the sauna all prepared" Leena confirmed. "Come, let's sauna."

There were already candles and a couple of lanterns in the ante-room as Ben joined her. Clearly, Leena was confident that the sauna was going to be in use this morning!

As Ben closed the ante-room door behind them, Leena immediately turned and came close to him, slipped her hands under the hem of his tee shirt and lifted it up over his head, depositing it on the wash bench. Next, she was straight to the waistband of his jeans.

Within a matter of moments and with Ben's complete co-operation he was totally naked, his shoes and socks planted on the pile of clothing dumped on the bench, stood facing Leena who looked up at him with a smile traced across her lips.

She smiled wryly whilst looking him up and down, then looking up at him directly, stooped to remove her boots and reached up under her dress to pull down her tights, placing one hand on Ben's chest to steady herself as she removed each leg in turn.

She took a step back and facing Ben, looked him straight in the face as she reached round behind her neck and untied a cord that secured her top in a bow and then pulled the neckline away from her neck to loosen it.

Her top now hung loose on her shoulders and Leena grasped the bottom sides of her dress between forefingers and thumbs and tugged it down whilst she hunched her shoulders and the garment fell down her body in one smooth movement to her ankles, leaving her completely naked to Ben's amazed stare.

He took in the vision before him; the candlelight danced on her nakedness, her pert breasts proudly pointed up topped with a pair of swollen nipples surrounded by light coloured and puffy areola. A downy black triangle of short hair covered her womanhood beneath a smooth tummy.

She was absolutely stunning! Ben couldn't recall ever seeing a woman as beautiful naked as the vision before him. The thought crossed his mind that he wanted to use his cell-phone to capture a picture of this goddess at some point, but he was a little bit conflicted about it.

After an awkward silence that was only a matter of seconds, Leena grabbed Ben by the hand and led him excitedly to the sauna, opened the door and almost dragged him with her inside. Ben closed the door behind him and as he stepped inside, could tell that it had been re-heated. It was already quite hot inside and they both stood facing each other in the tiny cubicle.

Leena took the ladle and threw three lots of water onto the coals and the searing heat immediately flushed across their naked skin.

Leena reached up and was brushing her flattened hand over ben's chest, down his arms and over his belly. Ben felt it only reasonable to reciprocate!

He brushed his hands over Leena's shoulders, down between her beautiful breasts and her tummy. Next, Leena stepped in close and put her arms round Ben's upper torso and swept her hands down his back and over his buttocks. Seeing that she was much smaller than he was, he simply put his arms round the outside of hers and did the same to her.

The feeling of her naked body under his hands was sublime. Ben couldn't help but immediately engorge and his manhood pressed itself against Leena's upper belly.

Leena threw more water on the coals then returned to her embrace, this time pressing herself hard against him, tipping her head and meeting him in a warm, longing kiss.

Ben wondered if he was to take her right here and now within the confines of the sauna. Leena took his now erect cock in both hands and slid them up the shaft and down again. Then grasping the shaft in one hand, slid the other up the entire length and around the bulbous tip, wiping the sweat up and over, her hand bushed down from the shaft and cupped his balls.

All the while, they kissed and gazed into each other's eyes. Ben reached down and rubbed her between her legs, over her mons and traced a finger along the now hot, slippery wetness that was the opening to her vagina.

Meanwhile, his other hand caressed her body all over and she now did the same to him.

Leena broke off the engagement; "Come!" she commanded. "Follow me!"

She grabbed Ben's hand and dragged him out of the sauna, grasping his hand to take him out of the ante-room and straight to the front door.

They both skipped completely naked to the outside of the house into the breaking dawn, where Leena dragged him to where snow had been piled to one side as the area in front of the house had been cleared and swept. Ben glanced over and noted that his car had been completely cleared of snow.

As Ben stood naked in the chill air, Leena scooped up two hands full of fresh, white snow and smiling broadly, deposited them on Ben's chest and started rubbing it up over his shoulders and down his belly.

Ben jumped back in the shock of the freezing snow on his sweating body and gave out a yell.

This only served to make Leena laugh and admonish him.

"Stand still. You will like it. Let me clean you and cool you."

She scooped more snow and again, almost threw it onto his back and rubbed it all over and down over his buttocks.

"Right" thought Ben and scooped up snow in both hands.

Ben performed the same ritual as Leena had performed on him, rubbing snow all over her body. She giggled and leapt around as they took it in turns until the shock of the freezing cold snow wasn't quite as severe and they had both been washed and cooled.

"Come!" urged Leena and grabbed Ben's hand and led him inside.

She dragged him back to the ante-room where she took a towel from a hook behind the door and wiped Ben down, handing it to him to rub his hair as she took another towel for herself.

Leena then stooped to gather up all their clothes and handed them into Ben's arms, planting both his and her footwear on top. She grabbed one of the lanterns and told him to follow. She danced out of the ante-room to the stairs with Ben close behind her.

They ascended the stairs with Ben mesmerised by the sheer perfection of her bottom, her beautiful shoulders and the arch of her back where it tapered to her tiny waist. She moved like a ballerina on shapely athletic legs, walking on the balls of her feet as she ascended, her hips moving gracefully one way then the other as Ben trailed behind watching besotted with her perfect form and movement.

She took him to the bedroom in which he had slept and set the lantern on the chest of drawers. Then, leading with her knees, she crawled across the bed to where he was stood on the opposite side and sat herself with her legs dangling over the side and flat on the floor facing him.

Leena looked up at his face and reached out to him. She gently grasped his now turgid manhood and lowered her mouth onto him.

Ben groaned in pleasure as she started to work on him in earnest and he was soon sporting a rock hard erection, rudely pointing up and out and throbbing in anticipation of her circling tongue and hungry mouth.

Ben stood looking down on her as she worked on him and felt the rising of his excitement in his balls and the tip of his penis. He wouldn't be able to withstand this much longer!

Ben moved himself off of Leena's attentions and gently pushed her back on the bed by her shoulders. She shuffled back to place her head on the pillow, flat on her back, as Ben crawled onto the bed and over her. They kissed passionately and Leena's hands were round his shoulders, one hand would stroke up to the back of his neck whilst the other stroked down his back to his waist.

Ben stroked his hand over her breasts, feeling their pliant softness and took each nipple in turn between forefinger and thumb, propping himself up on the opposite arm. He was raised from laying on her body by resting on his knees, whilst his erection was laid up and along her pubic region rudely throbbing in anticipation.

Ben moved down to kiss her neck; he shuffled further to suckle her breasts and the spongey and blossomed nipples that were aroused to their fullness. His feet were now hanging off of the end of the bed and Leena was arching her back and raising up to greet the passionate assault that his mouth and tongue were imposing on her, muttering in a language that didn't register at all in Ben's limited vocabulary.

He shifted himself further down her body and gave her butterfly kisses and licks across her ribs, underside of her breasts and each flank, down over her belly. He dabbed his tongue into and round her belly button as she purred and gasped loudly.