Ulrike's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thighs were perched precariously across the end of the bed frame and Ben had to actually swing his hips over the end of the bed and kneel on the floor to position his mouth above his target. Pushing Leena's legs gently apart, he gave one flat tongued lick from as far down as he could reach, up into her gaping pussy and onto her now swollen clitoris. This had her gasping and moaning softly, uttering in a whisper, words beyond comprehension but sounding as if they were Russian, as Ben detected a word Leena purred several times that ended with "...oushka!"

Ben worked on her for a while, feasting on her womanhood, urged on by Leena's muttering and gentle moans, delving and dabbing his tongue into her and circling her clitoris until eventually, her legs stiffened and she suddenly shook in orgasm, pushing her hips up at his face whilst her body was wracked in spasms.

"Ben! Leena whispered desperately.

"Ben! Ben!" she now whispered urgently. "I want you inside me Ben!" she pleaded.

"You are so beautiful" Ben assured her and crawled back over the bottom frame of the bed.

He manoeuvred himself to between her legs and placing one hand each side of her shoulders, he positioned his raging hard-on over her mound. He lowered his face to kiss her softly and she responded with passion, her tongue flicking at his and circling its tip.

Their tongues engaged in a soft, sensuous joust as Ben moved his hips to take aim; the tip of his penis was positioned and pressed at the opening between her wet, slippery vulva. She reached down with one hand and grasped his shaft and gently rubbed the head of his penis round her wetness, up and down her slit, until he was lubricated by her juices.

"So beautiful" Ben uttered. "I want you so much!"

Ben pressed forward slowly and gently until the swollen head was engaged and he felt her hotness, the slippery arousal he had elicited allowed him to slide into her effortlessly. Her opening was very tight, to the extent that he felt her pussy lips tugging at the ridge of his glans.

With very slight movements, Ben pulled very gently back then pressed deeper. Leena's initial tightness seems to relax as Ben slid the first two inches or so into her gaping womanhood. Taking all his weight on his elbows, Ben kissed her and pressed on. Again, he pulled back a fraction then went deeper. He could feel her pussy muscles relaxing and absorbing him. She was extremely tight but despite her utterings in languages unknown and the sounds that emanated from her lips; the reaction of her entire body told him that she was ready to receive all of him.

"Ben!" whispered Leena. "I want you inside me! Yes! I want you deep inside of me!"

Fortified and with heightened passion from Leena's encouragement, Ben continued to press into her in stages until he could feel her cervix pressed against the tip of his penis. He wasn't fully inside her yet, so he circled his hips and started to gently fuck her until he felt the head of his penis move past her little hard nub and he was fully embedded inside of her, his pubis now pressed hard against hers and the wonderful sensation of her inner muscles grasping to the base of his shaft.

By now, Leena's eyes were rolled in her head, both of their breathing had turned into panting and she was moaning and sighing and had locked her ankles round the backs of Ben's knees.

They both muttered appreciation toward each other as they now engaged in passionate love-making.

Ben stayed pressed deep inside of her and started circling his hips whilst pressed hard into her groin. She reciprocated by using her ankles as a pivot and raising her hips to meet his thrusts. They performed this passionate dance for a brief while until Ben started to pull out from her then push back in, in a gentle rhythmic interval.

The reactions from Leena's hips matched Ben's rhythm until they built to a crescendo whereupon Ben was fucking her with hard, desperate thrusts and Leena hung on around his back digging her fingers into him, sighing passionately, uttering in the alien tongue interspersed with desperate pleadings of "Ben! Ben!"

They fucked like this for several minutes until suddenly, Leena had a dramatic and full bodied orgasm and Ben could feel her pussy clenching around him. This pushed him over the edge and he ejaculated with strong pulses as his penis throbbed and his balls tightened and ejected their cargo deep inside of her.

They both gasped loudly, Ben gave out an anguished call as his ejaculation erupted then started to subside. Leena sobbed in passion as she felt his release inside of her, the hot seed gushing into her and filling her.

They lay locked together for some time after their climax, stroking each other gently, kissing each other in appreciation and recovering from what had been an emotional storm, equally for them both.

Finally; Lena slipped down his body as they lay quietly and employed her pretty mouth to give him a soft suck and licked his flaccid manhood and balls.

===========

Their lovemaking had summoned the dawn and when they had dressed and made their way downstairs, it was light outside. Despite Ben's desire to capture Leena with the camera in his 'phone, or the lodge or anything he had witnessed, he thought better of it and wished to honour his promise of secrecy.

Leena sat Ben down at the head of the table and handed him a beverage.

"Oh! Yes" Leena exclaimed. "You wanted to meet my sisters."

"Well, yes" confirmed Ben. I really would!"

"Okay, wait here" Leena assured him and went and grabbed a very long blowing horn that was propped against the wall near the front door. She stepped outside closing the door behind her and after a brief delay; Ben heard a distinct call on the horn outside, repeated three times over.

The door opened and Leena stepped inside.

"They will come" Leena announced.

Ben was now filled with anticipation and, admittedly, a sense of excitement that he would, at last, get to see his night visitors. According to Leena, they had taken turns with him in the night and he figured that at least he could now get to see what they looked like!

Ben and Leena chatted as if they had known each other forever. Ben had grown very fond of Leena and it was fair to say that she felt the same way.

Leena told him that her people were renowned for their ability to concoct potions and brews to heal, to invigorate and to fortify. Indeed, she told him that over a thousand years prior, women from her people had been seized by the clans that lived on the coast as healers and soothsayers. Their superstitions were such that they believed in magical powers and all kinds of mythical nonsense and had even taken her ancestors on raids across the seas.

She went on to claim that a couple of her ancestors had travelled to Britain, but their constitution was not suited to the sea and most definitely not, journeys by boat! They just didn't get on with oceans and seas because the salt water made them ill, so they stuck to areas inland and with fresh water rivers and lakes.

Suddenly, Ben could hear footsteps outside and that foreign chatter that he had definitely heard before. It was high pitched and child-like, but he could not recognise any of the words.

Leena got to her feet just as there was a loud 'Clunk!' as the front door unlatched and burst open. In stepped a slim, blonde girl dressed in a knee length fur coat, made from what Ben judged was Wolf hide. Swiftly following the first girl; in stepped a second girl similarly dressed and looking identical to the first. Ben got to his feet in his cowered position to keep his head beneath the beams and to observe the new arrivals.

These girls were about four feet in height, both wearing booties similar to Leena's, only these were darker, tanned and similar in appearance to soft, tanned leather. They were laced across their fronts in a criss-cross pattern. They each wore fur hats that covered their ears and were tied under their chins.

They were absolutely stunning, like their sister. Both had bright blue eyes, Nordic features and were perfectly proportioned for their somewhat diminutive frames. They untied the strings securing their hats and removed them. Both had platinum blonde hair, braided around the sides of their heads with ponytails formed from several braided lengths all gathered and tied together.

They both wore fingerless mittens and slipped the mittens off to stuff them with their hats into their pockets. They took their hands from their pockets and Ben noted that, compared to him, they had tiny, pretty and shapely hands.

Leena went to greet them and chattered to them both with hand gestures and head movements as she spoke, again Ben noted, the chattering was very fast, words within the sentences were spoken on the inhale and there was an occasional "oushka" and "ishki" thrown in for good measure.

Leena turned and gestured toward him and said something to the girls that ended with "Ben."

Both girls proceeded to remove their coats and hang them near the front door then stood side by side looking at Ben, both blushing slightly with shy smiles across their faces.

Leena interrupted Ben sizing up the girls and they similarly giving him a thorough once over.

"This is Anneli" announced Leena gesturing to the girl on the left. "And this is Milla" she went on, placing her hand on the shoulder of the girl on the right. As their names were announced, the girls bent at the knee and lowered their heads slightly.

Anneli stepped forward and offered a hand to Ben with a broad smile. He put out his hand to accept her handshake and she grasped it with both of her hands and kissed the back of Ben's hand before stepping back alongside her sister. Then Milla did the exact same thing, flashing up a broad smile before kissing Ben's offered hand then stepping back into line. Both girls looked at each other and giggled excitedly, a sound Ben found familiar from the night before!

Ben studied their faces. Again, he found it difficult to identify anything that might indicate their ages, although Leena had already confirmed it. They looked so fresh and young; a healthy glow from flawless skin, with rosy cheeks from having been outside in the freezing air and snow.

Both girls wore the same designs of smocked dresses and tights. They both displayed a full set of fully developed breasts, pert and small, with shapely hips and angelic faces.

Milla spoke to Leena and Anneli chimed in. They held a brief conversation amongst themselves and Ben noted that the girls were in deference to Leena. They were very respectful and bowed their heads whenever Leena gave her viewpoint or instructions. Ben couldn't figure out what was what and it was all communicated at an inordinate babble.

Lena turned to Ben. "You best be on your way. My sisters will guide you back to the highway."

She said it almost resignedly. The gaze of her sorrowful blue eyes looked up at him as the sisters donned their coats and made their way outside.

"I will go and get your bag" Leena offered and skipped up the stairs, returning with it a few moments later. Ben, meanwhile, fired up his 'phone and grabbed his puffer jacket from its hook and pulled it on. He placed the 'phone in his pocket, resisting one final time to take a snapshot.

Lena handed the case to him and stepped right up close with her hands on his chest.

"Thank you Ben. I have loved having you hear. Please take care and stay safe."

Leena got on tip toes to offer him a kiss, which he gladly accepted. They kissed for a few moments, engaged in one final meaningful embrace, before Leena broke away and went to the door. Ben followed and stepped through the door as Leena stepped aside.

Once outside, Ben could see Anneli and Milla were on a small sled drawn by a Reindeer, one seated with the other knelt on the back and driving. Milla was seated and holding some sort of plank contraption with ropes wrapped around it. Both smiled as Ben emerged with his luggage and walked to the car.

The car door opened without any issue and Ben threw the bag onto the back seat. Just before he slipped into the driver seat, he looked back at the house and to Leena, who stood in the front door waving and smiling wistfully.

"Take good care Ben! Good journey!" called Leena.

"Thank you Leena for everything!" Ben called back at her. "It has been wonderful meeting you!" he continued, feeling a bit emotional and he could feel tears welling in his eyes.

Ben quickly sat himself in the driver seat and fired up the ignition. The car started immediately and he revved the engine and checked the heater settings. Turning the car around via a couple of manoeuvres, Ben lowered the window to give Leena one last look and wave.

She stood with arms and legs crossed leaning against the door frame and raised a hand in a final wave. The sisters set off ahead on their small sled along the edge of the stream and Ben gunned the engine and followed, glancing in the rear view mirror and his wing mirror for one last look. Leena had gone. She had returned inside and closed the door. Ben took in the scene of the house and noted that the woodshed was stacked to the brim.

Ben smiled to himself at the knowledge that the sisters had been collecting and stacking wood all night. The ground was still covered with a thick layer of snow and with their runners in tracks they had obviously formed earlier; they took him back the way he had come as Ben followed behind a reasonable distance.

Once they reached the straight section that led to the highway that Ben could see up ahead through the path between in forest, the sisters pulled to one side next to the trees and waved him through.

Ben acknowledged them as he passed, then suddenly had the urge to stop. He pulled up and climbed out of the vehicle and walked toward the sisters, opening his arms. Almost immediately both girls jumped off the sled and ran to Ben and into his arms in a huge hug.

Ben stooped to kiss each one of them in turn, gave them a warm and meaningful hug, brushed a hand across each of their faces then turned and walked back to the car.

He jumped in, put on his seat belt again and made for the highway. In his rear view mirror he could see the girls pull around and attach the plank to the rear of the sled.

"That must be how they cover their tracks" thought Ben wistfully.

He reached a gap between the bank of snow that had been left along the edge of the highway, checked both ways then with a reassuring Scandinavian flick, gunned the engine so that the rear of the car flipped round to point him north along the road.

===========

Ben rang home as soon as he had cell-phone coverage and his wife didn't berate him for not calling the day before. She never did! He told her that he had been waylaid the day before so he had to stop in a motel.

He arrived at the factory within the next few hours and nothing was said by his colleagues that they had expected him the previous day, so he didn't mention it. He had a couple of beers that night with two colleagues, they had a sauna and yes, they got the body wash. The lady was about forty but in Ben's judgement, very attractive! He managed to not get an erection.

The week went by and Ben headed home. As he drove along the highway through the forest, he kept his eyes scanning the right hand side for the gap in the trees. There were many. There was no sign of the felled tree that had blocked the highway on Monday and he soon found himself in the approaches to Helsinki.

Ben made his way to the airport and took his flight home.

Making his way through Heathrow, Ben chuckled to himself at the Christmas decorations and, particularly, one display that showed Santa surrounded by his Elves. His experiences a few days before felt like he had imagined it, but he knew so much more today than he had a week before!

Arriving home, his wife was ready at the door, having been alerted by his call as he travelled and issued the ten minute warning.

She had seen his headlights and gave him a warm welcoming hug and loving kiss as he made it to the front door, bag in hand and clicking his cell-phone to power it down. The baby was tucked up in bed fast asleep and Ben peered in on her as he went to get changed into a pair of shorts and his dressing gown.

Skipping downstairs, he found a large tumbler containing scotch on the rocks awaiting him and the roar of the volcanic log faux gas fire filling the warm sanctuary of the lounge.

"So! How has the week been, baby?" Ben enquired.

"Oh, you know; nothing much to report at this end" was the response.

They had a brief discussion about their daughter's latest tricks and actions and settled in to look forward to a cup of coffee before bed, which always involved sex when Ben had been absent for more than one day!

Ben flicked on the TV since his wife had her face buried in her book, curled up barefoot on the sofa.

"What you reading?" he asked her, feigning interest. She was an avid consumer of books.

""Oh! This one" she responded, "It's a new one I came across on Monday. It really is fascinating!"

She held the front cover of the book out for Ben to see.

THE SEVEN DAUGHTERS OF EVE read the title.

Ben blinked and felt a jolt pass through him.

"Oh" he remarked. "That looks interesting; I might just have to have a read of it when you're finished!"

FIN