Ultimate Black Fantasy Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
315 Followers

I have to admit that I was excited about getting together with Johnetta. She was so beautiful and, coupled with my weakness for black women anyway, it goes without saying that I was on cloud nine.

I met Yolanda the day after I met Johnetta and of course she knew all about it. She kept telling me how Johnetta kept raving about me, telling her that I was everything she had described and more. It was hard not to get the big head when you hear such talk but I have never been an egotistical person. My concern was not with my ego; it was focused on making this a great experience for Johnetta and for me.

I met Johnetta at a hotel just south of town. I had made up my mind to just take a day off work so I arrived there at 9 a.m. Johnetta was scheduled to arrive at Noon as we had agreed.

At about five minutes until Noon, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there she was. I welcomed her inside and I could tell immediately that she was nervous. I gave her a quick hug and said, "How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you doing?"

Johnetta was wearing a tight leather skirt, deep red in color and it looked gorgeous on her. It was short, about six inches above her knees and she was wearing stockings and red spiked heel shoes. Her hair was in a tight bun and she had on bright red lipstick. This woman was definitely a knockout.

"Johnetta," I said, "You are so good looking. I love that dress. I love everything I see. My heart is absolutely racing."

We enjoyed a cocktail and did the small talk thing for a while. But I could tell that she was still a little fidgety. She wasn't as talkative as she was the first time we met. Finally I asked, "You seem nervous Johnetta. Are you ok?"

She gave me a quick smile but then she got a very serious look on her face.

"I'm not nervous," she said. "I'm as calm as I can be." She stood up, took one step towards me and stopped. Still without a trace of an expression on her face, she started to unbutton the front of her dress. Quickly it was off and she tossed it aside. My heart almost stopped at the sight. Johnetta had on white lingerie, complete with the camisole, stockings and the flimsy see-though panties. The sight of that beautiful white lingerie against her deep, black skin was something I will never forget.

"No, I'm not nervous Joseph," she said. "I've been waiting on this a long time and I'm just focused on what I came here to do. I enjoy talking to you and I enjoyed the drink but that's not why I came here. I came here to get fucked and it's time. No more waiting. I'm a straight shooter and I say what's on my mind."

This was an impressive woman, the kind of strong-spirited black woman that I had come to love and lust after. Her little speech and her incredible body had me on fire and I too suddenly got serious.

"You say you came here to get fucked Johnetta and that's what I'm going to do," I said. "I'm going to give you the fuck of your life. I hope you haven't made any plans for a while. This is going to take some time. I'm going to suck and fuck your black pussy and eat and fuck your black ass with every ounce of energy I have in my body. And then I'm going to fuck you some more."

Johnetta gasped at my words and her huge breasts were heaving. I don't believe I've ever seen a woman so excited and so ready.

But I continued. "You've talked to Yolanda enough to know about me. You know how much I adore and lust after black women. I look at you and I see a dream. I've spent most of my life with a burning sexual fantasy that I thought would never be fulfilled. I crave black women. I absolutely am mesmerized in the presence of a beautiful black woman. Never, ever did I think that I would actually be able to touch my dream, to eat black pussy, to fuck a gorgeous black goddess, my dream woman. And then I met Yolanda and it was more than the realization of any dream. It was spectacular. And now I look at you and here you are, one of the most extraordinarily beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. You have such beautiful black skin and you are strong and proud of your sexuality. You don't hide from it and I love that. And you want to fuck me. Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? I always tell Yolanda that she is my black goddess. Well, I want you to be my black queen. I guess I can be a straight shooter too Johnetta."

"Oh Joseph," she said. "Yolanda was right about you." She threw her arms around me, our lips met and our tongues found each other. We both groaned with pleasure. Sex and passion were pouring from this woman and I just couldn't believe my good fortune.

I explored Johnetta's mouth and her beautiful full lips. I began licking her lips and then her face and then her neck. Johnetta was in such a frenzy that tears were forming in her eyes. I am a firm believer and lover of foreplay and I always force myself to take my time when I am with a woman. But something came over me in this case and I knew that I had to have this woman's pussy very soon. I broke our embrace and led Johnetta to the bed. I sat her down and went immediately to my knees. I quickly parted her thighs with my hands and removed those beautiful white panties. My eyes must have been as big as saucers as I saw Johnetta's pussy for the first time. It was as satiny black as the rest of her skin and her pussy hair was short cropped and also very black. I wasted no time, plunging my head deep between this woman's thighs, quickly finding the sweet spot. I moved both of my hands under her great ass and pushed hard so that her pussy was in perfect position. I then buried my tongue deep inside this woman and just allowed her thighs and hips to smother me. I was I in heaven as I tried to lick, suck and eat every inch of this woman's pussy.

Johnetta was screaming. "Suck me Joseph. Eat me. Eat me." Her juices were flowing out of her onto me as she came more than once.

I didn't want to but I had to come up for air eventually. Before I could go back down Johnetta said, "No, I've got to have your dick in my mouth now. She lay on her back and I mounted her, placing my dick right at the entry point of her mouth. She attacked it like a hungry animal, moaning and groaning as she sucked it harder and harder. I was on the verge of coming and I pulled my dick out of Johnetta's mouth. "It's time to fuck baby," I said. I quickly put my dick in this woman's pussy and the pleasure caused us both to yell. I was like a wild animal as I pounded this woman's pussy just as hard and fast as I could. It took just a few of those hammer like thrusts before I emptied myself into her. Johnetta had come also and we both enjoyed the moment of our juices intermingling. It was a sensational moment.

I collapsed on top of her as we both struggled to catch our breath, sweat pouring off of both of us. I raised up and looked her right in the eye. "Johnetta," I said, "that was beyond belief. You are out of this world."

"Oh baby you have no idea how you made me feel," she replied. "I've been waiting on this all my life." We started kissing each other while squeezing each other tightly and just relishing being in each other's arms. It didn't take long for my dick to get hard and I rose up and started slowly fucking this intense black beauty. I poured my dick in and out of her as her hot wetness engulfed me. There just is nothing like being with a great black woman. First Yolanda and now Johnetta and it was simply unbelievable. All of this, I thought, and I still haven't tasted her great ass. I had to giggle. How could this be possible, to be so sexually stimulated and satisfied and yet the best was yet to come? The thought of licking, sucking and fucking Johnetta's fantastic ass heightened my state of arousal and I emptied myself into her again.

It was time to rest, but only briefly. We chatted for a few minutes, laughing while touching each other all over. Finally, I said, "Turn over Johnetta. It's time for me to kiss your ass."

"Oh ok," she said. "I'm not going to argue with you on that one."

With Johnetta on her side I laid on my side behind her, my face next to her big ass. I started playing with it using my hands but soon attacked it with my mouth and tongue and lips, kissing, biting and sucking. Johnetta was again in a frenzy. "Bounce it off of me Johnetta," I said. "Bounce that ass off of my face."

She knew immediately what I wanted. She straddled my face and began bouncing up and down, her ass and pussy slamming into my face, time after time after time. I was in heaven . Soon I could take no more and I slid her down until she could get my dick in her pussy. I looked up and Johnetta had a rigid look on her face. All of sudden she started riding me wildly, screaming and hollering, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I had one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had at that moment, rivaling anything I had ever had, even with Yolanda.

Johnetta and I spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other, getting to know each other in both the intellectual and physical sense. She was a terrific woman, a dream. "You know, you're not the only one who has fantasies," she said. "My fantasy has happened today."

"Johnetta," I said. "It's not just going to happen today. It's going to happen on many days, over and over, again and again. I can't ever imagine getting enough of you."

Leaving that room that day, I couldn't help but think that I had found the ultimate in sex. My dream had come true with Yolanda and unbelievably it had happened again. My lifelong fantasy to make love to a black woman was no longer a dream. I was fucking Yolanda, my ultimate black goddess, and now Johnetta, my ultimate black queen. I felt like the luckiest man on earth.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
315 Followers
12