Ultimate Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close baby!" She said in between moans. "Oh yeah I'm going to cum all over your cock!" "Yes! Yes! Yes! OMG FUUUUCK!" She screamed. Her body began to shake violently and her eyes rolled back in her head as she threw it up towards the ceiling. I started thrusting into her, relentlessly pounding her pussy from underneath. I slapped her ass hard on both cheeks twice, enhancing her orgasm with some slight pain. Her pussy felt like a slip and slide as I slammed my cock into her, my balls slapping up against her butt plug with each stroke. Her moans became softer and sweeter as she slowly came back down to earth. I grabbed the back of her head and pressed my forehead to hers. Our noses touched and I stared deep into her big beautiful green eyes.

"I love you so much baby," I said to her.

"I love you too... so much," she responded with a smile. We shared another deep passionate kiss as she slowly bounced up and down on my cock.

"Get on the ottoman," I instructed her to do. She hopped off my cock and obliged. She new what I wanted. She got on all fours and arched her back, giving me a beautiful view of her pussy and ass from behind. I slapped her ass playfully and then walked to the front of the ottoman. I grabbed her, one hand on her ponytail and the other on her throat. I yanked her head back and told her to open her mouth. She obliged and I slowly slid my cock deep into her throat. "

"Taste your fucking pussy baby," I said, as I slowly skull fucked her. Our eyes were locked as I thrust my cock in and out of her.

"GULP, GULP, GULP, GULP, GULP," were the sweet sounds she made as saliva started dripping from her mouth and my cock all over the floor. I reached down and watched it pool in my hand as it continued to pour out the sides of her mouth. When my hand became full of her sticky saliva I removed my throbbing cock from her throat. I rubbed her bubbly spit all over my cock and my balls until they were coated in it. I squatted down and kissed her. We made out intensely for a few seconds before I stood up and walked back behind her.

I positioned the head of my cock at her pussy's entrance, playfully slapping and swirling it around her tight wet hole. She sighed and gasped as I teased her.

"Take my pussy baby. I need your cock inside me," was her response. I stopped playing around and slowly thrust my cock into her. I was in awe at how beautiful her pussy lips looked gripping my cock as it slowly disappeared up to my balls. My wife let out a moan and said "Yes baby, fuck me hard!" She didn't have to tell me twice. I was ready to fill up that honey hole.

"You fuckin dirty girl," I said as I slapped her raw ass again, leaving my hand prints on both cheeks.

"Ya daddy I like it rough," she responded as I began to ruthlessly take her from behind. I could feel the butt plug providing extra pressure to my cock as I pounded away. Slap, slap, slap, slap. The sound of our bodies coming together and our moans echoed off the walls in the room. Her pussy was leaving a hot trail of thick white lady cum all over my shaft. I wasn't going to last much longer. My balls started to tighten as that burning tingling sensation took over my cock and entire body. My cum started to surge to the head of my dick. We were fucking like animals.

I yelled "Take this fucking cum baby!"

She yelled back in between moans. "Fuck ya baby! Fill that pussy up!" "Give me another baby you fucking stud!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I yelled back as I began to lose control. Tidal waves of shivers paralyzed my body. My dick was about to explode. Squirt after squirt after squirt of my hot baby batter filled her beautiful pussy up to the brim.

"Urrrgh, give me it all!" she yelled back through gritted teeth. I pounded away as hard as I could until my orgasm subsided. I stopped and just held myself inside of her for a minute. She elevated herself to me and grabbed me around the neck. I wrapped my hands around her and cupped her breasts. She turned her head and started passionately kissing me. She started doing kegels on my cock, making her butt plug wiggle each time. My dick began to soften as the kiss subsided. I pulled out, collapsing on the couch, my body soaked with sweat. I panted as I tried to catch my breath. Hole number two was filled.

"Catch your cum in the shot glass babe,"my wife ordered. I grabbed the shot glass and held it right on her clit as she pushed as much cum out of her beautiful slit as she could. Her pussy was gaping at me as she filled up the shot glass. I stood up and grabbed her by the pony tail, pulling her head up to me. I shoved my tongue down her throat and kissed her passionately.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" I ordered her to do. She obliged as I poured the cum from the shot glass into her mouth. She played with it in her mouth for several seconds and then swallowed it. I wrapped both arms around her and squeezed her tight. I kissed her head and told her I loved her.

"I love you too," she said. I nuzzled her pretty face and caressed the front of her torso. I was exhausted.

"Let's snuggle for a little bit babe," I said. She agreed and we made our way to the couch. "Do you mind if I throw the football game on babe?"

She smiled and said "That's fine."

We laid down, I pulled her close and wrapped my arms tightly around her. She rested her head on my chest and and closed her eyes, her lips forming a slight smile. I couldn't even watch the game. I just wanted to admire her beauty. I pressed my forehead against hers as our bodies melted together and that's the last thing I remember.

I felt a pair of lips kissing my chest and a hand start groping my package. I opened my eyes and saw my wife looking deep into mine. I was very groggy. The football game was over and it was starting to get dark out. We must have passed out for 3 hours. My cock was getting hard in my wife's grasp and I went in for a kiss. Our tongues wrestled like it was the last kiss we would ever share. My body began to recharge as her kiss sent volts of electricity through it. My wife pulled away and told me to sit up. I obliged and sat back up on the couch. She straddled me and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her breasts were right in my face and looked like two rock hard cantaloupes suspended in place on her chest. She grabbed my throbbing cock and guided it into her already sopping wet pussy, still coated with the cum from the last load I blew in her. "

"Empty them," she said as she sat down on my cock. I took her right breast in my mouth and sucked. My mouth immediately began to fill with her sweet milk. She moaned and grinded on my cock while I savagely drank from her. She whispered in my ear "Baby when you're done, my ass is yours to do whatever you want with. I want you to punish my slutty little hole." My blood pressure shot through the roof. I vigorously sucked on her tits for a couple of minutes each until I had taken every last drop of her delicious sweet milk. "

"Take me to our bedroom," my wife said when I was finished. I wrapped my arms underneath her legs and interlocked my hands on her lower back. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and neck. I stood up, my cock still balls deep in her and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. Each step I took my cock slightly slid in and out of her. We kissed and laughed the whole way up.

I slammed her down on the bed and flipped her over on all fours. She laughed and arched her back, giving me a stunning view of my grand prize. l got on my knees, grasped her butt plug and slowly started to pull it out. She let out a painful little moan as her asshole stretched to push it out. With a final little "pop" the plug was out, giving me a brief glimpse at her pretty pink cavern before it closed up. I placed the plug on the night stand where I saw a syringe full of lube sitting there. She had this all planned out. I placed both of my hands on her butt cheeks and spread her perfect little balloon knot. I leaned in and started licking around the rim. She giggled and moaned at the same time as her nerves welcomed my tongue to her backside. After a couple of laps around her sphincter I plunged my long tongue deep into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuuuuck baby you're so dirty,"she roared with pleasure. My rock hard cock flexed up and down with excitement and anticipation. I was so turned on. My wife's ass tasted like a cherry pop tart. The louder she moaned the harder I fucked her ass with my tongue. This was the image I get off to every time she blows me. "You are a fucking animal," she screamed, as she reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. I had her all amped up as we continued to hijack our brains towards complete animalistic behavior. "Fuck me in the ass baby and finish your job," my wife demanded in between moans. I was ready. I pulled my tongue out and grabbed the syringe. I injected all of the lube into her ass while my she continued to play with her pussy. I grabbed her pony tail as I got into position to mount her from behind. "

"Look at me while I enter you,"I said to her. She looked back and arched her back, making intense eye contact, as I pressed the head of my cock into position at the opening of her pretty little hole. I pushed a little harder, meeting resistance at first and then her butthole opened up and sucked the head of my cock in like a vacuum. We both groaned at the same time, never breaking eye contact.

The moment was incredibly intimate. Her asshole was so warm, wet, soft and it felt like a vice grip on my cock. I pushed the rest of my shaft in until I was balls deep. My wife and I stared into each others souls with lustful eyes. I could see she was in a bit of discomfort as she got used to the feeling of being stretched open again.

"I love you so much baby," I told her as I grabbed her around the small of her back with both hands and began to slowly thrust my cock in and out of her tight asshole.

"I love you too," she replied back in between moans of pleasure and pain. It felt so incredibly good. I thought I was going to cum immediately. "

"Fuuuuck baby don't make me cum yet," I said to her as I threw my head up to the ceiling, trying to avoid the masterpiece of my smokeshow wife's seductive eyes and her hungry asshole gulping down my cock. She smiled and pushed back on me hard.

"Ya baby I love it when you fuck me in the ass!" she said, just like I had heard in my dream earlier that day. I thrust my cock in hard, making her gasp. I pushed her head down on the bed, grabbed both of her hands and placed them on each butt cheeks. She pulled her cheeks apart as wide as they could go and I started thrusting harder and harder. My wife started screaming with pleasure as I pounded away. Her wedding ring sparkled on her left butt cheek as she continued to spread her cheeks apart for me. I took her right hand in mine and placed it on her pussy. She started rubbing her clit like a disc jockey while I continued to feed my cock to her from behind. My cock had a hot trail of her ass butter all over it, as it disappeared and reappeared over and over and over again.

"OMG, OMG, OMG, fuuuuuuuuck I'm going to cum." I heard her muffled screams with her face buried in the mattress! I was fucking her as hard as I could. Her body began to shake as I brought her to an earth shattering orgasm. I pulled my dick out, revealing my wife's gaping asshole staring back at me. She collapsed facedown on the bed, paralyzed from her third orgasm of the day.

I flipped her over on her back and pushed her further up on the bed. I pushed her legs up over her head and thrust my cock into her gaping asshole again before she could even catch her breath. She looked so fucking hot on her back. Her asshole had an airtight seal on my cock. Her pretty pussy right above it. Her tits were bouncing like jumping beans. Her eyes were rolled back in her head. She was trying to speak in between gasps and catching her breath but nothing came out but jibberish. I leaned down and started sucking on her neck as I continued to relentlessly pound her beautiful asshole. All of my body weight had her pinned to the bed as my hips and cock crashed into her over and over again. I licked her from her neck, up to her chin, and then locked mouths with her. Her moans were now echoing down my throat and permeating through my body as we shoved our tongues deep into each others throats with no intention of ever stopping that kiss. I had never been more turned on in my life. My cock was so hard and I felt like I was reaching into the deepest depths of my wife's body. My balls began to burn and tingle. I released my mouth from the death grip it had on my wife's and stared deep into her eyes.

"I'm going to cum baby!" I grabbed her by the throat and she gasped back.

"Ya baby fucking do it. Fill up my asshole you fucking stud. I want to feel your cum up in my guts!"

My dick began to harden even more inside of her in preparation of its release. I groaned at the top of my lungs as I tried to hold onto that orgasmic feeling for as long as possible.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh!" My wife was screaming back at me as hard as she could with my hand on her throat. Our eyes were locked in place. Our mouths were wide open. And then I exploded, launching rope after rope of my hot seed deep into my wife's guts.

"Give it to me, give it to me, fill that asshole up baby," she said through gritted teeth. My body began to shake and went weak as I came down from the cloud I was on. My dick started to soften as I squeezed out the last of my load. Our moans became softer and softer. I collapsed onto her and kissed her passionately. She reciprocated and we shared a long kiss as my hips finally came to a stop from its thrusting. Hole number 3 was filled.

I couldn't help but think how lucky I was to have such an amazing wife. I was probably the only guy on the planet that just got to do what I did today. She was completely full of me. Her mouth, pussy, and ass didn't waste a drop of my cum all day. She looked at me through her wondrous eyes and smiled. I kissed her forehead and slowly pulled my cock from the grips of her ass, savoring that incredible feeling of being inside her for a split second longer. It popped out and some of my cum slid out onto the sheets. I laid down next to her. We were both completely exhausted and breathing heavy. I pulled her in close to me and spooned her tightly. Our bodies fit perfectly together like they had been designed for each other. I could have fallen asleep like this forever.

"I will love you till the day I die," I said to her.

"Mmmm, as will I babe," she responded.

We laid together for a few minutes, reeling from the crazy things we just did to each others bodies. Then she gave a huge sigh and said "We have to go pick up the kids."

12