Ultra-Violet is Ultra-Violated

Story Info
Super-heroine gets mind-fucked. Literally.
2.4k words
4.18
34k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

It was a little after 1am on a quiet street. The lights were out, bar the sparsely spaced streetlights which, while illuminating their surroundings, left many a gap of darkness in the suburb. And through these patches of pitch black, a figure sneaked. Creeping towards the back garden of a certain house. This house was empty, its occupants had left on holiday a few days earlier, and the figure knew this. There was no home security system either, and the locks weren't particularly tough. The figure knew all of these things, as it was by no accident that he came here tonight. Alone and under cover of darkness, dressed in black clothes and donning a dark mask.

He jimmied the back door open with minimal effort and not quite enough noise to wake the neighbors. Slipped inside and began to explore the place at his leisure. He had all night to clear the place out, and the owners wouldn't return for weeks. By then he would have fenced the stolen possessions and be long gone. His first target would be upstairs, to check for jewelry and other small valuables in the bedroom. Next, electronics. A laptop would be best, or a tablet. They were always easy to shift.

As the thief began his work, he was unaware that he was being watched. It was only when the house became bathed in an eerie bluish-purple glow that he realized the trouble he was in. 'Shit!' he whispered as he looked for an escape route.

However, it was too late. As he was fiddling with the upstairs window, Ultra-Violet stepped into the room and announced herself.

"Stop right there, lawbreaker. Do you know who I am?" she asked, confidently.

"You're...Ultra-Violet. The superhero..." he said, trembling.

He stared at the woman before him. In the dark, her skin produced a bluish-purple glow which filled the room. She was young, with an athletic build, but his gaze were drawn inexorably towards her eyes. They were deep and bright, with the most incredible blue luster which made them look more like gemstones than real eyes. And yet, he felt their gaze on him, felt them peering into him. Felt the heat of her gaze wash over his body as he began to shake in fear at her awesome power, of which he was well aware.

"Good. Then you probably also know that with my heat vision I could melt your face off in an instant, if I feel like it is necessary." she said sternly. Less like a threat and more like a statement of fact.

Staring into her eyes was making his own eyes go a bit blurry. He blinked several times and then finally looked away.

"Please...don't. I...I'll come willingly." he begged.

But, before she could respond, he gasped. Behind Ultra-Violet, the air was a sort of haze, and he watched as a blurry figure took shape. In no time at all it had fully materialized into the form of a man in a dark suit. He loomed menacingly behind Ultra-Violet as the thief backed away in terror.

Ultra-Violet began to turn, but she suddenly felt something odd inside her chest and froze still when she heard the voice from behind her speak.

"Stay still, dear. Don't turn around." The figure said in his deep and disturbing voice which seemed to echo all around her.

Ultra-Violet recognized this voice. Even if she hadn't, there was only one person she knew of who could get the drop on her with such ease. Not many would even have the balls to try, since she was well known for turning hardened criminals into a puddle of flesh with her incredible power. Yet this was one person with whom she never wanted to tangle.

"Mr Sinister!" she said nervously.

He leaned forward slightly, his breath hot on the back of her neck. It made her hair stand on end. Then he spoke, and his words were slick and black like tar.

"Ultra-Violet, such a beautiful sight, your skin, your eyes. I simply couldn't resist."

Calling him a snake would be an insult to the species. Instead, Ultra-Violet remained silent and looked at the terrified thief in front of them.

"Oh, so sorry to interrupt your work, dear. But I think its best if your little friend there runs along before he gets himself hurt." he said, glaring at the man.

"Yes, I will leave right away." the man responded without hesitation.

To afraid to go near the pair, he simply turned, opened the window and climbed down the side of the house. Falling and breaking his leg would be vastly more enjoyable than going anywhere near the monster in that bedroom. And with that, Ultra-Violet and Mr Sinister were alone.

"When I turn around, I'm going to burn you to death." she threatened harshly.

"Oh, no dear. Before you can turn around you will be dead. You feel it don't you? My hand..." his voice oozed into her ears.

Ultra-Violet began to understand what that feeling in her chest was. His hand had reached inside her, through her back and it was now grasping directly around her heart. She could feel his fingers, slowly running along the vital organ. Feel his grip with every heartbeat.

"My heart!" she exclaimed, and her heart raced in response.

"Yes my dear. It is within my grasp. Though, I don't intend to snuff out your lovely violet shimmer tonight. I have other plans."

As he spoke, Ultra-Violet felt his grip tighten slightly. It hurt a little, but soon she felt her racing heart slow down to a steady pace as his hand forced its rhythm to alter.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she stammered, still afraid but growing calmer now.

"I'm simply helping you relax, dear. This is just...the most direct way to do it." the words slithered from his lips.

Ultra-Violet wanted to jump away and flee, but she was hopelessly frozen here. She had little doubt that Mr Sinister would crush her heart if she didn't remain placid and obedient. All she could do was wait. Wait for him to let down his guard. Wait for some kind of backup. Of course, she knew no one was coming, but she could still cling to hope.

All the while, her heart slowed until its beating seemed utterly normal. Her breathing steadied. Her whole body relaxed a little. Not that she wanted to, but this wretched man's dark influence was unbelievable. He had just reached inside her and changed the beating of her heart. On a whim. What was she, some doll for his amusement? She wished she could stand up for herself, but she was simply too aware of just how dangerous this man was.

"Now, let me just make a minor adjustment or two to your mind, and we can start the fun."

Ultra-Violet wasn't sure what he meant, until she felt his other hand slide up to her temple and slip inside her head.

"Noooooo" she groaned, but she was unable to sound as scared as she really was, due to this disturbing calmness which he had forced on her.

She felt his fingers, like tendrils, slip inside her head. Caress her mind slowly. Prodding, exploring...searching. Those devious digits were seeking something, some part of her brain. She was paralyzed with fear as they grazed her gray matter and sent shivers down her spine. Finally, they found their target and she heard an 'Ah' from behind her as he pressed into her soft brain matter.

Ultra-Violet blinked rapidly and grunted. It didn't hurt, but she still felt it. An odd sensation, as he molded her mind. He had just depressed some area of her brain, squashed it like he was smoothing out some unwanted bump in a sculpture. Blotted it out with no effort at all.

"That, I believe, was the part of your brain managing free will. I just reshaped it a little to make you more...compliant." he explained in that sickly, sinister tone.

"What? I don't...understand..." she whimpered.

Then, his hand inside her chest released her heart and pulled away. His hand in her brain also pulled back and Ultra-Violet was freed from his grip.

"Turn around." he commanded.

Ultra-Violet turned without hesitation. Now, she was face-to-face with this monster. Whilst his voice and demeanor were that of some hideous creature, his external appearance was very much that of a well-dressed and groomed man. A neat suit. He would be almost handsome, if he weren't one of the most despicable villains alive.

"Stay still. You will not try to flee or attack me." he ordered.

She wouldn't. Just a moment ago she had been considering which of those two options she should do. Yet by the time she decided that attempting to vaporize this man was worth the obvious risk to her life, he had spoken. And once he had spoken, neither of those options even existed in her mind anymore. Instead, she stayed still and wondered why she was doing so. Why was she obeying this monster? Why did she still feel calm despite the fact that, in front of her stood a villain that gave even her fellow superheroes nightmares?

"Kneel." was his next command.

Gracefully, the luminescent blue heroine sunk to her knees. Again, she contemplated why she was surrendering to him to easily. Had he really snuffed out her free will with his fingers earlier? Was that possible? Well, Mr Sinister's powers were barely even understood, so she reasoned that yes, it was probably possible for him to do something like that. She just couldn't believe it was so effective. She couldn't even imagine herself disobeying.

Now, her face was around crotch level and her lips trembled as she pieced together what would likely happen next. She didn't want to suck this villain's cock! She didn't even want to see it. She pictured a black snake, with crimson eyes slithering out from his pants and hissing, venom dripping from its fangs...and yet she knew. She knew that, as soon as he commanded it, she would.

He undid his zipper and Ultra-Violet gazed in horror as his hard cock emerged from his pants. It wasn't a snake, as she had been picturing, but rather a fairly normal looking cock. Thicker and veinier than she was used to, but the length was fairly average. Though, she would have been happier if he had a smaller cock. Its thickness was the worrying part, she could feel her throat tighten just looking at it. That thing would suffocate her!

Her luminous eyes gazed forward, transfixed by the cock as she trembled in anticipation. It hung there, menacing her. Steadily approaching, until it was directly in front of her eyes. Encompassing her entire vision. How long would he make her wait? Shouldn't he just get this over with?

"Do you know what your brain feels like?" he asked cryptically.

The question caught her off-guard a little. When she heard his voice, she had expected a simple command like 'suck', but instead she got this bewildering question.

"No..." she answered, confused.

"Well, my dear, its soft...and slick...and pliable. Really, quite perfect actually."

Without warning, his hands were on the side of her head, thrusting her forward towards his twitching cock. But it was not her lips which he was aiming for. No, instead the tip touched to her forehead before she felt it slide past without resistance. Just as she began to understand what was happening, her train of thought was utterly derailed.

She felt the hot, thick rod forcing its way inside her head. Slowly but surely pushing her brains out of the way as it tunneled further and further into her delicate mind. He was actually fucking her brains out! Or at the very least, fucking her brains. They didn't leave her head, simply enveloped his cock as it forced its way into her.

Her eyes bulged and flickered wildly. Her thoughts had been utterly scrambled in no time and she felt that familiar feeling, the strangeness of having her mind manipulated and reshaped from the inside, magnified a thousand times over. Now her mind was being reshaped by his cock, and Ultra-Violet was already too brainless and broken to respond. She simply knelt there, calm and obedient, as Mr Sinister's cock invaded her brain. Squashed it against the sides of her skull as it buried itself into her head.

After the first full thrust, she had a cavity inside her brain the shape and size of his cock. As he pumped his hips back and forth, Ultra-Violet's eyes rolled around and she grunted and babbled nonsense. With each thrust he was scrambling her mind further. The longer his cock spent buried inside her head, the more her mind was reshaped to fit it. A snug, soft hole for his cock. Her brain was his fleshlight and she could only moan mindlessly as it happened.

"Oh, yes. Perfect!" he grunted as he gripped her skull firmly and held her head to his hips.

Ultra-Violet could feel it throbbing in her head. Making her dizzy and delirious with each throb. He was about to cum. She wriggled and drooled, completely mind-fucked at this point. Finally, his hot cum spurted inside her head. Staining her brain with his seed. He kept her there, pressed to his crotch like his personal fucktoy until his cock had finished unloading its sticky cum all over her brain. When he finally pulled out, he smiled as he watched the cum trickle out of her ears and nostrils. It glowed brightly under the UV rays emitted by her skin.

She looked like a total mess. Eyes still flickering, dopey and dizzy. Cum leaking all over her face. She didn't understand where she was or who she was. All she could do was kneel there stupidly as she felt her remodeled fleshlight of a brain ooze his sticky cum.

"Oh, your brain is just the most pleasurable toy. My favorite little fuckhole. The ideal fleshlight for my cock. I am going to have lots of fun with you, my dear."

Ultra-Violet didn't respond. Words were meaningless to her now. Her head was no longer useful for forming coherent thoughts. Now it was merely a receptacle for his cum.

Thus ends the story of Ultra-Violet. Mr Sinister would make more use out of her as a cum-soaked plaything, but that was no longer the super-heroine Ultra-Violet. That was his own personal glow-in-the-dark fleshlight.


MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers