(un)Comfortably Numb

Story Info
A young woman realises a few things about herself and daddy.
3.6k words
4.6
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers

A few disclaimers: This is a new story with new characters. I do have a few ideas to take it forward, let me know if you find it interesting enough for a second, third, ect.

There is no sexual relationship between father and daughter on this instalment, but there are a few thoughts about it. Be warned.

_________________________________________________________________

It all started on what had become quite a normal Friday at our house. Andrea was all dressed up, make-up done and I could say, I do have a very pretty girl. A 'young woman, daddy!' she would correct you, and she is right. At 19, she is not a girl anymore, even though her petite frame might trick you. And to think that just 5 years ago she was this awkward shy boy.

Yep, you heard me right. Adam married Andrew's mom when he was just 3. A year later, a car accident took Moira away from her boys. And even though Adam was not Andrew's birth father, he always thought of the boy as his own.

Teenager years were rough on poor Andrew. He was a shy, slender, skinny boy with androginous features. And, with a love for dancing, it didn't take long before Adam had to make more than a few visits to school due to bullying. Adam had no idea he could be so angry. He actually had to hold himself from actually hurting the boys that were making his son's life miserable.

When he was 15, Andrew knew a lot was wrong with his life. And even though he was really embarrassed and scared of it, he had a talk with his father. Adam had a rough time of his own getting to terms with his own prejudice and concepts, but he would kill for that boy, so, he simply put in the work. Got informed, looked up for professional help both for him and for Andrew, bought the hormones, he was there for his now daughter whole transition. They even moved a year later, when Andrew felt comfortable enough to be Andrea the whole time.

Now, almost 5 years later, no one could ever imagine that this smiling, happy and well adjusted young lady was a depressed little boy once. Adam couldn't avoid stopping and marvelling at the beauty of his daughter. Andrea had huge curly dark hair with some small blonde highlights, which she usually wore in a variety of ponytails. Today, they were long braids adorned with pretty pink ribbons. The freckled face was adorned with very light makeup and a glossy light red lipstick that Adam hated when he got their oily kisses on his cheek. He didn't like the thicker eyebrows girls were using these days, but they did frame his daughter's beautiful dark eyes quite nicely.

She was wearing a tight white overall with cut off legs, showing a lot of her sun tanned skin. The years of dance classes and practices and the hormone treatments gave Andrea a shapely fit body with gentle feminine curves and a bit of muscle tone that was probably driving the boys at her small group wild. The chest department never took flight, though. The last few years Adam had to buy his daughter a few bras, but they were all As. Andrea never mentioned anything about her boyish chest but Adam always wondered if he would eventually give his daughter a boobjob as a birthday present. She was wearing strappy sandals and getting ready to enjoy her friday night with friends at a beach luau.

"Try not to get home too late, k, princess? I need to work on the yard tomorrow and you will get grumpy if I wake you up with all the machine work."

'Kk, daddy, I promise." she got on the tip of her toes, stretching her tiny 1,65m. body and gave her father a waxxy kiss on the cheek, giggling as he made a face, quickly grabbing a small napkin and cleaning the gloss of his face when they heard the horn of Sandra's, Andrea's BFF, car. "Have to go daddy! Bye, have a good night!"

"You too princess, have fun." he smiles watching her skipping away, yelling to the closing door "Call if you need anything..."

And with that, Adam had the house to himself. He was almost in his fifties and, at his age, Friday nights had more to do with watching a movie and getting to bed early than hitting bars. He had a few girlfriend's after his wife passed, but nonne went too far. For the last 3 years he had been flying solo in more ways than one.

He felt lonely sometimes, especially now that Andrea was grown up and didn't need supervising anymore. But the part that he really missed was the sex. He always had a high libido and of course, as he gets older, it waned but not by much. He usually played with himself at least twice a day. Sometimes more when he found the time and was alone at the house.

So, Adam fixed something for dinner, tidied up the kitchen after, cracked up a beer, watched something on stream and then moved to his computer, opening a private tab. He usually starts at his tik tok secret account as a warm up, then moving to some erotic stories or a kink streaming, but today he decide to go for his reddit account, which eventually lead to gifs and video collections.

Adam was deep into it, so focused he didn't hear Andrea coming home. To be fair it was fairly early for a friday night. But she was a bit tipsy and decided to come home before she really got trashed. She was just going straight to bed when she spotted a light from her father's office and decided to kiss daddy good night. She did not expect what she got when she peeked in the room.

Adam was naked on his computer chair. His boxer shorts were on the floor, one leg still wrapped around his foot, his shirt on the back of the chair. Much of this wasn't news for Andrea. Her dad was shirtless around the house quite often, working on the yard or just chilling on hot days. She knew her daddy was a hottie. Every girlfriend she had since her teens implied it one way or another.

He was not shredded, but he sure was strong. He had thick arms and torso. He did not have the six pack stomach, but she knew his body was as firm as any. Since his retirement, daddy has been a beach rat and was always tanned, which just made his latino grandmother's features more pronounced. He did have some hair on his arms, legs and chest, but Andrea actually liked that in a man. And daddy was as manly as they come.

He shaved his head before she was born, and she never saw him without a beard, always trimmed and always scented. She knew his smell, a wooden citrusy smell, due to his beard oil. The beard was clearly turning grey for the last 3 years and it just added to his handsomeness.

But what was new and quite a surprise, was her father's cock. She remembered seeing dad in his underwear when she was a kid and thinking how much bigger daddy was than hers, but she had filled it in her head as a child comparing itself to an adult. She was wrong. Daddy was massive.

Sitting on his chair, Adam was gripping his cock with one hand, slowly and steadily playing with himself while his other hand scrolled through a variety of posts. Andrea knew her father's hands were huge compared to hers and he was unable to fully encircle that massive shaft he was working with. And it was long. She couldn't be sure, of course, but that thing had to be at least 20 cm. long. It was uncut and she was watching the skin being pulled down on the head and being pushed up again, a small foam coating it, a clear sign her daddy had been at it for a while.

The second thing that eventually hit her was the smell. The whole room had this slight odour to it. Sweat and something more. Something slightly alkaline, like bleach, but much milder. It somewhat reminded her of the sea breeze.

She knew immediately that she should turn back and walk away, but her father's massive cock being tugged and pulled was mesmerising. The smell was intoxicating. And his low grunts were just soooo HOT.

Andrea's mouth was slightly open, and, without her even noticing, her hand had been pulled up to her chest as she pressed on her small but extremely sensitive chest, the fabric rough against her quickly hardening puffy nipples. She could also feel the discomfort in her tight cotton panties. She didn't tuck all the way when she was not wearing skirts and her cock was having the obvious reaction.

Now Andrea had a complicated relationship with her cock. It was quite a frequent topic of discussion with her therapist. She had come to terms with the fact that she is a girl for quite a while now, but she actually liked having a cock very very much. She had enjoyed it quite frequently throughout her life and was almost 100% sure she didn't wanna get rid of it. She just wished it was... well, smaller.

She was nowhere near as big as her father, of course, they were not even blood related. But was at least 16 cm long. And when hard it looked so thick. She knew it was not, but she had such a tiny frame and was so small it actually looked huge on her. She saw lots of shemales and trans girls online and sure, some of them were massive, but most had such cute girly cocks.

But right now, the only thought running through her head was daddy's huge meaty cock being pumped slightly faster than before. She was afraid she was gonna get caught but her daddy was so focused and he was wearing the headphones she gave him last christmas, the noise cancelling ones. Deciding to go for it, she undid the buttons on top of her overalls, letting them fall, a white, thin tank top being pushed up by her hardening nipples and her cute comic book strip cotton panties bulging at the crotch, finally accessible.

As quickly as she could manage, Andrea pulled her panties to the side, her uncut cock head covered in precum already, as her shaft was quickly engorging. She grabbed the cock almost in desperation, her other hand sliding under her top and pinching a nipple, as she bites her pretty plump lips to hold back a moan, not wanting to risk her daddy hearing her, even with the headphones.

As she started to pump her own cock, she kept her eyes almost glued to her daddy's. Now she was actually scrutinising it, taking each detail. She noticed that it was not only thick, long, it was also very veiny, also very white, even more when compared to her father's tanned hands. It was getting a reddish color, especially around the head, that thick, dripping, delicious head.

Andrea's hips start to move with her hand as she eventually forces herself to take her hand away from the small chest and slide it to her mouth, licking and drooling on her fingers before moving it between her proudest girly feature, her round, dancer's ass.She eagerly slides a finger in, wiggling and moving, slowly getting it deeper and deeper, faster and faster.

She suddenly notices her father grunting a bit louder and, for the first time, Andrea looks at the screen of his computer. It was playing a video of a very muscular and hung pornstar fucking a blonde bimbo with huge fake tits and a sex doll mouth. But, to her ultimate surprise, the actress had a big limp cock that was flapping everywhere as she was being fucked silly.

Adam had been through a lot of videos that day, but for the last few years he always ended up there: tranny porn. He disliked the term. After all, his daughter was not a 'tranny', but it is what it is, right?

In his early life, he never even considered that. But when your child comes out to you as trans, curiosity will eventually get the better of you. And what started as a curiosity eventually grew up to a fully blown fetish. Lately, trans girls were where he usually went to end his sessions.

But that information completely mindfucked Andrea. Her daddy was masturbating to a trans girl being fucked. Her daddy liked trans girls. She never even considered it. And things went even crazier when his raspy voice let out a grunt and she could clearly hear him say "Yeah, fuck that little slut, pump the cum out of those needy balls like she needs you to.."

And as soon as the girl in the video started to leak a thin trail of cum, her father lift his hips, his whole body tightening and, with a loud moan, exploding across his own chest, one, two, three large spurts of thick white semen coating her father as he moans and twitches, finally settling back on his chair, breathing heavily, eventually cleaning the sweat from his forehead and chuckling, murmuring to himself "Damn I need a shower, heh."

The sound of the voice and the chuckling pulled Andrea out of her trance and as her father starts to move on the chair, she realises she is naked with a hand on her cock and 2 fingers inside her ass right at the door to the office. She grabs her clothes on the floor and scrambles up the stairs, her hard cock slapping against her thighs as she sways her way towards her room.

As Adam was removing his earphones, he heard the sandaled footsteps up the stairs and that's when he realised his office door was open. Panic sets in. Did Andrea see anything? Now that would be all kinds of embarrassing. No kid want to catch their parents doing anything sexual.

He slowly ascended the stairs, stepping towards his daughter's room, and he was about to knock on it when he remembered his chest was covered in cum. Deciding to let it go and hope for the best, he takes a detour towards his own bathroom for a quick shower and finally bed.

Andrea's heart was pumping, the small jog upstairs seemingly taking care of her alcohol buzz and adrenaline took care of her erection. When he heard her father shower turning on, she finally relaxed, letting herself fall on her bed, still on her top and panties.

There was no way daddy saw her, but that was so close, and she would be so mortified if he had caught her like that. Exposed, playing with herself watching her dad. Oh, she would die, just then and there.

But why is it, then that her cock was once again starting to stir up in her panties? Why was it then that she kept imagining her father taking a shower, trying to clean his thick sperm from his chest hairs, wondering how big his cock was when not hard. Eventually, Andrea manages to find some sleep, even if it was a bit restless and filled with very very inappropriate imagery in her dreams.

The whirring sound of her father's saw woke her up. She was slightly hung over, a bit groggy with sleep and her morning wood felt particularly annoying after last night. Walking towards the window, scratching the sleep away from her eyes, she takes the slightly hot breeze in, blinking a few times and finally spotting her father working on some yard benches he was building.

Adam was wearing only his running grey shorts and was bent over the saw table. Andrea was being served with a full view of her father's back. And it reminded her how strong her daddy was. His back was bulging with muscles, glistening at the reflection of the morning sun on his sweaty tanned skin. Against her will, she felt her already bothersome morning wood became way more present and needy. She grabbed the bulging panties, adjusting it, the sensation of her erection being handled so good and demanding she gave out a small moan.

Adam finally finishes the piece he was sawing, stretching his back with a small grunt. Looking up, he spots Andrea at the window, completely forgotten of last night's suspicions, he opens a tender smile.

"Good morning sleepy head! Did I wake you up?"

"Yes, you did, you big meanie!" She pouts and shakes her head. She always acted like a spoiled little brat around his father, and he always indulged it. He knew it was only play and she was his little angel.

"Sorry princess, but I warned you yesterday. I am almost finished with the saw. After that I will work on some lunch from us, alright?"

"Ok, daddy. I guess I missed breakfast, huh?"

"Yes you did, princess. By a lot, I might add."

"Sorry daddy. I will be down after a shower."

"Ok, pumpking." Adam immediately went back to his work and only then Andrea realised she hadn't let go of her cock the whole time, squeezing it inside her panties. Thank god daddy didn't notice it. What was wrong with her?

Sure she always knew her father was a good looking guy. And he was always there for her. She always felt so protected in his embrace. His smell was home, safety. And he was such a manly man. It did play some part in the discovery of her gender. When she was still a boy, comparing their bodies was inevitable. Her daddy was this big hunk of a man, sure of himself, muscular, even the hair, so masculine, while Andrew was a tiny boy with girly curves. Andrew could not be a man, Adam was a man, a quintessential male, so, of course Andrew had to be a girl.

As her mind flicked through those thoughts, her eyes were locked on her daddy, working with wood as she, for the second time within 24 hours, pulled her panties to the side and started to stroke her cock watching her father's body.

As she looked down, she also came to another realisation. She always thought her cock was too big. But watching her father last night, she saw her cock in a whole new light. Sure she had a slightly above average cock. She knew it. Even though she had never had actual sex, she had played with her hands and twice with her mouth on the few boyfriends she had. They all were around her size, sometimes smaller. But her daddy... Fuck, once again daddy had shown her what a real man is. The image of that thick, veiny throbbing cock imprinted in her mind forever. That was a manly cock. That was something made to fuck women. Hers was just another pathetic cock. She would never be a man, she was just a silly little girl, a horny little girl, eager to be filled with a true cock, to be impaled by it, to be fucked like a proper little bitch, like he said last night.

She wanted to feel something like that so much. Her fingers were already probing her hole, she was starting to move them faster, but they were even more pathetic than her cock. She needed a real one. A cock to show her how she was just a tiny little girl, made to be fucked and used to a real man's cock.

And poor daddy, having to Masturbate. Such a waste! Such cock should be worshipped, served, had mouths, hands, pussies and assholes, tight assholes, needy assholes like hers at its disposal at all times.

Andrea's fantasies were running wild now. In her mind there were flashes of her father pounding away her friends, her teachers, even Miss Hansa, her therapist. But she did not dare put herself in those pictures. She was quite aware the thought was ready to sneak in, but she did not allow it to surface.

Before she even realised it, Andrea was aching to cum. Her fingers blasting inside her hole, taking a real effort to avoid the hand slapping against her perky asscheeks, the other hand pumping her hard throbbing cock faster and faster until she just couldn't take it anymore, her knees failing her as the stream of her liquidy cum splashed against the wall just under the window, her whole body shivering as a loud moan explodes from her mouth. "Oh, my g... DADDY!!"

Adam looks up, turning off his saw. Did he hear something up there?

"Princess? Are you ok?"

Andrea's heart skipped a bit. Did she just scream that? Gripping the edge of the window and using it to pull it up, her knees still weakened by the powerful orgasm, she makes an effort to banish the orgasm elation from her eyes as she pokes her head out the window, going for her best little girl voice

"Daaady! Can we pretty, pretty please have pizza for lunch? Pleeeease?"

Adam chuckles and shakes his head. Damn this girl had him wrapped around her finger.

"Sure, honey, whatever you want"

"YAY! Thanks daddy, you are the best!" and she let herself go with her back against the wall, realising her mistake when she felt her own cum against her back. Fuck, she needed to get a grip on herself.

As she started to scramble towards a shower, Andrea was quite aware of one idea that crept its way in during her self pleasuring, but stuck after it: Maybe she should help her daddy get some. It was a shame he (and that amazing cock) was going unappreciated like that.

1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers