(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 03

Story Info
Halloween night was even more eventful than expected.
13.5k words
4.82
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers

Part 3 is here. This one is a bit longer, has some "world building" and a special guest appearance.

It also addresses the main reason I decided to write Adam as a bald/shaved man :D.

And now I come to a crossroads. I can get a "soft end" to this story and then keep on going with a few small sexual encounters between various characters or I could include them as part of an ongoing story before a conclusion.

Right now, I am more inclined to end this iteration of the story and maybe start a less linear "sequel", considering quite a few of those encounters would veer away from the two main themes here (incest and transexual romance). Feel free to voice your opinion in the comments.

As always, I hope you have as much fun reading as I had writing.

*****

"Shush, now, I am almost finished." Andrea pushed her father back on the chair. "Aww, daddy, look at that! All smeared now!" She turns around to grab a washcloth, cleaning the red smudge on his chest.

"I just needed to adjust my back, princess." He smiled, the whole idea of the small girl admonishing him quite entertaining.

"You need to stay put or it will look awful. You still have to wait a bit for the painting to dry before putting on the shoulder armor."

Andrea had her eyes fixed on the tablet on the table and was comparing the image with her father. The red streak across his head and left eye were perfect.

"You sure you are not donning a grey coat all over daddy?"

"I don't want to feel like I am dripping paint all over my body the whole night, Princess. Besides, in the last game Kratos has a normal skin color, love."

"Well, I don't recall him having a tan, anyway"

"I know, princess. But it is just a halloween party. Besides, I can bet you most people won't even know the character."

Halloween has been a big deal in the Rodriguez's house for the last 4 years. Ever since they moved and Andrea started to live as her true self, they always went an extra mile. In their first year at the new neighbourhood they discovered there was an annual Halloween block party at the cul de sac. Kids were allowed to stay up later, decorations were placed, lots of sugary treats and, of course, the costume contest.

Andrea had won her first year contest, dressed as Princess Peach. It was her first halloween fully as a girl and it delighted her. Not only she felt welcomed, she felt like finally she was normal. Ever since then, they always dressed up for the block party.

This year, she was going as She-Ra. Lucky for her, Sandra, her best friend, was a mean seamstress. They had been working on their costumes for the last month and she was so happy at how cute she looked. She had to fight Sandra on the skort length. The seamstress wanted to go real short, almost showing her asscheeks, Andrea wanted them to go mid thigh. They compromised. No one was getting a peek of her naked cheeks today, but they would almost, and at the end of the day, Andrea liked when people stared at her butt. She was proud of it and, besides her face, it was the most feminine part of her body.

But she was really excited about her daddy's costume. He was going as Kratos from the God of War games series. Andrea did not play video games, that was her father's thing. The reason she was excited about it was that it was a very skimpy outfit. Sure, she had seen much more than he was showing (way, way more!), but a costume always adds to the wow factor.

With her father sitting on a wooden chair while she was painting the red "tattoos" on his body, and with how the image of her daddy has shifted over the last few weeks, Andrea could really feel the wow factor.

She was slowly driving her fingers up his pec towards the shoulder, both coating the skin with the paint and feeling her father's muscular chest, noticing how her hand was tiny against the massive bulk of his shoulders.

After that, her hand slid down to his stomach. Her daddy didn't have a six pack, but she could definitely feel the hard muscles as she finished the red circle around his back, proceeding to his shoulder.

Adam smiles as he sees how focused his pretty girl was. She could see her holding her breath, tongue poking at the side of her mouth. So intense. The blonde wig with the golden wings tiara framing her face. If it were up to him, she would win the competition every year.

What he didn't know was that his girl was focused not on the costume, but on his body. Andrea had become a bit more affectionate these last weeks, hugging him with greater frequency, but this was different. She was sliding her hand firmly against his body. The body she had tried and failed to stop craving since the night she caught him pleasuring himself.

Late at night, in the privacy of her room and her thoughts, she kept imagining him on top of her, staring lovingly in his eyes, his ungodly manhood penetrating her slowly as she grasped and raked her nails on his strong shoulders and arms.

Andrea pulls her tongue back inside her mouth and bites her lip, feeling her body flashing with heat. She could also feel her panties strain to hold back the swell of her cock, reacting to her incestuous desires. She was wearing her strongest pair. Most people in the neighbourhood didn't know about her past and she did not like to even entertain the idea of them finding out when her tight white shorts suddenly bulged out at random during the party.

Getting a grip and taking a step back, she nodded to her father and he got back on his feet, towering over her once more. Dang it, daddy would give someone a heart attack during this party tonight.

"I don't like the longer beard." She mentioned, her fingers scruffing the already scruffed beard even more. It looked kind of wild and wiry. She, once again, was impressed by how soft it was. Daddy was bald, but he took great care of his beard. Probably over compensating.

"Well, it is just for tonight. Tomorrow I will trim it down again and you will have your stylish daddy back."

The young lady flashed him a smile and then started to put away the improvised makeup kit.

"So, is doctor Han... I mean, Taylor coming to the party?" She tries to sound casual and hide the jealousy she had been feeling for the last few weeks.

Adam watched her girl for a second. He an her therapist started a series of sexual encounters on the last month. Doctor Taylor Hansa had their last session with Andrea a few days after their first encounter. She explained to her patient that she had no intention of hurting her and she knew it was a breach of their trust. She apologised and told the girl that if she did not feel comfortable with her former therapist having a relationship with her father, she would end it immediately.

Andrea gave her blessing. Even though she was fighting strange feelings for her father lately, she kind of set things in motion between him and her doctor, and she was happy that her daddy finally had someone in his life after so long.

They hadn't seen each other much since that last session, but Adam was not in the habit of hiding things from his daughter, so she knew they had been seeing each other.

What she didn't knew was that her father relationship with her former therapist was almost completely sexual. They basically met at her place or some secluded locale and he boned the shit out of the doctor.

Taylor made it clear to Adam quite early in the relationship that she had a few fetishes and was not ashamed of them in any way. She enjoyed acting and being treated like a dumb bimbo slut and she quite enjoyed being humiliated, belittled and objectified during their encounters. It took a bit for Adam to let his usually gentle nature aside, but since then they were having a lot of fun together.

On their last encounter, Taylor asked him if she was invited to the block party. Adam almost said yes, but he held himself and what came from his mouth was probably the meanest thing he managed to say to her in the whole time they were together:

"Damn, you really are a dumb bitch, ain't you? I am actually a respected member in my community. Can you imagine if I brought your bloated fake body to that party? The way you dress as a cheap slut, incapable of avoid rubbing those grotesque silicon tits in the face of a man, in the hopes that anyone would eventually fuck your sex toy body so you can feel like a desirable piece of meat. There will be children there, slut. You are not my girlfriend. You are my cum rag. The only use I have for you is sliding my fat cock inside your fuckholes. You are just slightly better than masturbating, bitch."

Taylor almost came when he finished talking. Boy, that man learns fast. She screamed the whole time he fucked her after that and left with her promising she would keep herself caged until their next encounter and that he might visit her after the party, if he felt the need to empty his balls.

"No, she is not, Princess" he kept a smile from creeping on his lips. "She was busy tonight."

"Aww, that is ok." Andrea's eyes lit and she couldn't keep a smile to curl her pretty lips up. "I promised I won't leave you all abandoned to stay with my friends..."

"I won't be alone, Pumpkin. You have fun with your friends. I will keep myself busy."

Andrea got to the tip of her toes and gave her father a peck on the cheek, inhaling his citrousy bear oil smell, but taking care not to smear any of the still drying red pant on her white and gold outfit and slipped out the door with a high pitched singsongy "See you later, daddy!"

Adam took a look at the mirror and, checking back at the door that he was actually alone, pulled his soft cock out and snapped a picture of an exposed God of War, sending it to Taylor.

Outside, Andrea was striding down the street, playfully swinging her plastic sword at some kids. The sun was starting to set and she could hear the music and the raucousness of gathered people.

The party was starting, she could see lots of kids running around, stuffing their faces with sugary goods. She could see a few of their neighbours trying to reign in the hyper, sugar loaded kids. Everyone had costumes on, varying from cheap last minute ensembles, through carefully thought out and clever ones and some store bought, from the cheapest batman outfit to some that probably had designer elements to it.

Strutting in her perfect tailor made She-ra, she navigated the crowd, flashing smiles, clapping excitedly at a group of particularly cute kids and squealing every now and then when she spotted a costume she found particularly interesting.

Eventually, she spotted Sandra. Her girl was always on point and Andrea had no illusions of who of the two of them was hotter. But tonight, Sandra chose violence.

She was working a Starfire costume, the one from the early 2000s cartoons. The one with a halter top, leaving the stomach bare, a mini-skirt and soft boots that came to the middle of her thighs. Well, Starfire had nothing on Sandra.

Sandra was tall. Andrea was used to looking up when talking to her BFF. But when she was sporting high heels, like tonight, she had at least a head over her petite friend. She had done a huge red wig of curly hair that went all the way down to her knees. And even such huge adornments couldn't take attention away from her face. Sandra had the face of a model. High cheekbones, pouty lips, light hazel eyes that contrast strongly with her dark, shining skin. The girl could put a few models to shame with that face.

What made it impossible for her to be a model was her body. Andrea had read the word 'voluptuous' once and for her, Sandra was the definition of it. The tight top was stretched to its limit and anyone who happened to glance at them would have the impression it was a small stretch away from a huge 36DD underboob flash.

Her tight purple skirt was also struggling with its contents. Sandra not only had wide hips, but her ass could probably shame Brazilian dancers. Half her thigh was all that was visible between the short skirt and the high velvet boots, but it was enough to make it obvious how thick and muscular those dancer legs were.

The only place Andrea felt she could outdo her friend was in the waist department. Sandra was not a slim waist girl. She was a gym rat and a dancer, and she had a hint of a six pack, for which Sandra claimed was self conscious about, even though she was always wearing outfits that exposed them.

Andrea was still unsure where dancing was taking her, but she was pretty sure her best friend could make a killing on rap videos.

The girls jumping at each other squealing at such high pitch dogs fled the scene. They both twirled showing their respective outfits, a string of compliments flowing from each girl almost on top of another.

It all came to a quick stop when they heard the honking. Stepping out of a recently parked car and grabbing Andrea's attention was Sammuel Simmons, Sandra's brother. He was clearly rocking the "last minute" style of costume, a yellow pair of sunglasses, a larger baggy blue coat, black jeans and a white shirt with a poorly drawn black circle and stylized thunder through it. It was not the worst Static Shock cosplay she had ever seen but he surely wasn't winning any prizes.

Andrea ran towards him, jumping up and wrapping both arms on his neck, so eager for a kiss she almost bumped teeth with him. For the last two weeks she and him had been an item. Sam leans in, trying to keep some balance and placing Andrea back on the ground, smiling at her.

He was almost as tall as her father, but was much less bulky than Mr. Rodriguez. Andrea had always thought of Sam as a skinny kid, but the last 2 weeks had proved her wrong. Under all the baggy clothes, the boy was sheer muscle. She doubted he had an ounce of fat anywhere on that body.

Breaking the kiss, Samuel nodded at his sister.

"Hey Cheeks, 'sup?"

"All good, Twig." She flashed him an annoyed smile. He knew she hated her chubby childhood nickname. She knew he hated being reminded he was tall and slim. All fair in sibling wars.

"Did you girls see what I have found on the curb?"

"Hey, bitches!!!" And Samuel actually lifted his fingers to his ears, the high pitch squealing, twirling and complimenting resuming with the addition of Jordan to the group. Andrea didn't have many queer friends and Jordan was almost as close to her as Sandra.

Andrea knew that Jordan considered themselves genderfluid and never cared much about which pronouns you used around them. She also knew Jordan had huge femboy vibes and was quite liberated. Sexually.This last week they had been texting and facetime like crazy. Jordan was helping Andrea get ready for her big night with Sam and they had a lot more parts in common with Andrea than with Sandra.

"Oh, I hate you Andrea! I work so hard to be all cute and there you are, almost no makeup and here I am, completely left behind by it. And you, Dandy... do you really have to rub it in like that?"

"Aww, camon, your outfit is uber cute, Jordan. I just don't recognize it..."

Jordan was quite proud and hopeful for the costume. It all started with a fluffy purple bonnet. Hair dyed in cyan. The lips were bright and dark pink, the neck adorning a black choker with discreet pink "XXX" on it. The top was orange with the face of a cartoon teddy on it and, if Jordan had any tits, it would stop just right under them. The long flat stomach was fully exposed, finally reaching a very short pleated electric pink skirt, showing the straps of a white thong over the hipbone. Knee high socks and a pair of bright pink sneakers completing the outfit.

It was quite revealing, but considering what Jordan usually wears, it was actually a very cute outfit.

"Oh, it is from a webcomic. One of those things that when you know it, you know it." Jordan replied, checking the crowd around, wondering if anyone was going to recognize the character here, in Square Street. So far, nothing. Boriiing!

The young adults started to walk around the block party, stopping to eat something here and there, enjoying each other's company. Eventually they heard a loud deep booming shout of 'BOY!' and the happy screaming of kids running down towards the party running from Adam's smiling face, his costume finally complete, down to a cheap fake plastic axe.

Both Jordan and Sandra audibly pulled air in, ogling as the big guy finally got to the cul de sac, shaking hands and laughing with his neighbours. They both shared a look and bursted out laughing as Andrea blushed, per usual, whenever her friends started perving on her father.

"Oh my gawd, Dea, could your father be any hotter?" Jordan's eyes drinking each move the semi naked man made. "He can call me 'boy' like that a.n.y.t.i.m.e he wants to."

"Preaching to the choir, sister." Sandra shook her head with a sly smile. "And you can thank me. I made the costume. He wanted the leather pants, but I convinced him to go with the original outfit, which shows the legs, as you can see."

"Oh, yes, I can... Mhmm... Damn, those are some thick..."

"Oh, YEAH, you have no idea." the black girl nodded.

"Camon, guys! He is my daddy!" Andrea whined, her face completely red.

"Oh, I wish he was my daddy."

"JORDAN!" Andrea squealed, bringing her friends into a fit of laughter and giggles as the girl tried pretty hard not to think of anything thick related to her father. But Sandra took another glance at the God of War, remembering when he visited her last week for measurements.

She had outgrown her crush on her friend's father a couple of years ago. Sure, the guy was hot, but once she began an active sexual life, her focus changed to more attenable objectives.

Of course, she would not pass up an opportunity to see and feel her crush.

Within 10 minutes after he arrived at her house, she had him shirtless and was very meticulously taking the measure for his shoulder armor, the long acrylic nails lightly scratching his skin with each tender move of her hands.

Adam was feeling like a real perv. His daughter's best friend was doing him a favor and he was having trouble avoiding staring at her young generous curves. It didn't help that she was wearing a tight yellow tank top and running shorts, the dark skin displayed in large quantities. The top had quite a thin fabric and the outline of the darker, puffy nipples were quite clear.

It obviously elicited a reaction from his body. He could feel his erection fighting the constraints of his pants and was aware the bulging was quite visible. Sandra's side smile only confirmed the obvious.

A few weeks ago, he would have quickly produced an excuse and left to take matters in his own hands at home. But since his affair with Doctor Hansa started, he discovered he rather enjoyed the attention.

Sandra eventually went to her knees, babbling something about the original god of war loincloth, her hands bringing the tape around his clothed thigh, using the palm of her hands much more than any tailor he ever went to. She also lost the grip on the tape quite a few times, being forced to move her young hands under his aching balls. His cock actually throbbed at this point, and the girl stared at it with lust in her eyes.

It was then that Sandra, his daughter's best friend, the girl he watched blossom into this incredibly curvy young woman, mentioned something about the obvious necessity or a crotch measure and slid a hand up his bulge with a tape measure and gasped reaching the tip.

Sandra was amazed. Unlike Andrea, she had quite a few sexual experiences over the last two years, but Mr. Rodriguez's cock was the most impressive thing she ever saw. She blessed herself from the past by deciding to don a black pair of shorts, otherwise the impressive man in front of her would be treated to a show of soaked girl crotch.

Her top, though, was a completely different story. She could feel her nipples so hard they actually hurt. She could only imagine that big heavy tool being pressed against them. All the boys enjoyed her titjobs. But then again, this was not a boy cock. This was clearly a man cock. A big, fat, delicious man's cock.

1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers