(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers

Adam moaned as the girly boy started to stroke him over his costume. It felt like torture, his hard cock constrained for so much time. He was on the edge of losing it, only slightly aware of the similarities between Jordan and his daughter. That nagging part of his mind insisting that he better blow that steam on a proxy than going home the way he was.

"Uh, Mr Rodriguez..." Jordan looked up at his face, hand never leaving the monstrous lump hidden by leather. "I know you just said that I confused you and all, but I would really, really like to play with your massive cock. And it seems to really want me to do it too." the little teaser sliding fingers over the hem of the costume but not pulling it down. "May I please slide this huge thing inside my mouth? Pretty please?"

Adam was quickly learning that he had a thing for slutish behavior. He almost growled at Jordan, but nodded eagerly, afraid of what would come out of his mouth if he dared speak.

His partner, on the other hand, needed no more incentive. With a smile akin to a child ripping open a present on christmas morning, Jordan pulled the tight loincloth down. The sight of the massive shaft being unveiled was amazing. With every bit of flesh revealed, their eyes and mouth opened a bit more.

"Oh, my god, that is a work of art." The gentle manicure hands grasped the massive shaft ever so gently, Jordan marvelling at its weight and girth, fingers feeling each bump and thick vein criss crossing that insane shaft. "The fact that a mouth, ass or pussy isn't wrapped around this thing is a crime by itself."

Not waiting for a response, Jordan leans in, lips parting to the limit. Suddenly, they are assaulted by the smell. Damn, the poor guy must have leaked so much precum to smell like that. Feeling themselves starting to salivate, an actual drop drooling down the chin, the tongue sticking out, eager for the taste.

Adam was treated to one amazing vision. Jordan's pretty face locked in a mask of lust and desire and one amazingly long tongue. He felt the tip of the tongue sliding under his head and pulling it towards the gaping mouth. He watches astonished as the head slides in, feeling like his cock is being dipped in a pool of warmth and wetness. He feels spit overflowing by the side of the pouty lips. Before he could take a breath, he felt a third of his cock inside it. He never had anyone take it so easily.

Feeling his big heavy hand over the bonnet, Jordan took it and moved to the throat, relaxed it and let the shaft slide in, allowing him to feel it stretching their neck while looking up and winking at him, pulling another chunk of it inside until they feel a gag coming, pulling out and gasping. Looking down, they nodded, quite happy with the coating of spit covering that amazing shaft.

"Fuck, Mr Rodriguez, That is the biggest thing I have ever had the pleasure to pleasure." Jordan giggles, hands smearing the spit along the whole shaft. "First time I failed to get a cock all the way in my mouth."

"Well, considering what you just did, Jordan, I believe you are qualified to call me Adam." he answered, panting, his hips bucking on the deft hands playing with him.

"Oh, I am sure I can. But I do believe I rather like calling you Mr Rodriguez... you don't mind, do you?" The reply was delivered in a silky voice, while Jordan's hands slid up Adam's torso, fingernails leaving small traces on their wake. "Have you ever been with a trans girl, Mr Rodriguez?"

Adam actually chuckles, remembering the last few weeks of intense sexual activity with Dr Taylor Hansa.

"Yes, yes I did, Jordan. But she was nothing like you, that's for sure." He was actually delighted to see their expression, usually so self assured, change to one of genuine surprise.

"Oh, my, you are full of surprises, Mr Rodriguez." Jordan's hand finally reaching his neck, embracing to pull him down, they actually gave out a little yelp when he grabbed their shapely behind with one hand and pulled their slender frame from the ground like they were made of paper. "Oh, God... so strong."

Jordan's hand drifted from his shoulders to his neck, eventually caressing his beard. Their smile unwavering, eyes following the hands, impressed at how hot this guy was. Slowly, they lean in, those sparkling green eyes gazing up into Adam's, where he could see desire and, impressively, so much tenderness.

"I would like to kiss you now, Mr Rodriguez." He could feel their breath almost at his lips, like a cinnamon breeze. He had barely nodded his head when he felt the soft lips lock on his, the slender arms embracing his head and neck. The kiss was slow, gentle and sensual. It actually took a few long seconds before Adam felt the crimson lips part and received the prodigy tongue, slowly kissing back, as both their breaths were slowly rising and becoming more rasped and needy.

And, to Adam's surprise, he felt a hard pressure against his abs, where Jordan's crotch was slowly grinding their hips against. He had actually forgotten that they were a boy for a second. Not wanting to dwell too much into it, he broke the kiss, and, staring into the green eyes, said in a firm but gentle voice.

"Lose the top."

"Yes, sir!" Jordan giggled and did a small salute before pulling up the orange tight top, managing not to pull the bonnet and blue wig with it.

Once again, he was surprised. He expected small tits, like his daugh... don't think about it, focus on what is in front of you. What Jordan had was a rather boyish torso. You could actually see the shadow of their pecs, with tiny areolas, crowned by nipples that were diminute, only discernible from the areolas because they were hard. The lean stomach only showed any sign of definition when they squirmed, but felt soft and flared a bit to give way to the hips. Feminine and masculine melded in an undeniably sexy frame.

Jordan was afraid that he would give up there, but merely moments later, Adam pulled them up and leaned his head, his mouth locking on their tiny nipples and starting to suck and lick it. Jordan went ballistic. He loved getting his chest sucked and played with, but it was so tiny most people ignored it. They could feel their cock hardening inside the cute cotton panties as their hips began rhythmically grinding against Adam's masculine bulk.

Lifting his head, it was Adam's time to flash a wicked playful smile.

"I would like to fuck you now, Jordan."

That brought a fit of giggles to Jordan. Delighted, they bite their lip and nods really fast.

"I would like that very, very much, Mr Rodriguez" Jordan grabbed his free hand and brought to their lips, sliding two of his big fingers between them, licking and pushing it deep, until they gag a bit, spit covering his hand in seconds. "But you will need to wet my boy pussy, or else your huge cock will rip me in half."

Adam grunted at the whole display, moving his hand up on the girly butt, pulling the panties to the side as his smeared fingers found the way to Jordan's expecting hole, blinking to the touch. He gently poked the entrance with his middle finger, slowly pushing it inside, his need rising as Jordan's eyes closed and mouth opened, gasping.

"OH fuck me, even this finger is so thick."

He kept slowly sliding the finger in, until he felt his palm against the shivering flesh of their ass. He wiggled it inside a few times, pulling back all the way out and sliding it in again, this time pushing his forefinger too, both digits once again wiggling for a bit, before once again pulling out. This time, he pressed a third finger with the other two, slowly and steady, watching Jordan's eyes open wide with a loud moan.

"Just making things easier for us, babe."

He half heard a wispy 'thank you' as he started to finger fuck the tight hole, spreading its muscles, forcing them to relax. His smile creeped out again as he saw Jordan's hand sliding between them, fishing their cock out of the cotton panties.

As much as he tried to avoid thinking about Andrea, his mind went straight to the image of his little girl hard bouncing cock. Jordan's was smaller than his girl, probably something around 15 cm. But the balls on the androgynous boy were bigger and seemed full.

The sight of that hard prick and the memories of earlier today woke a hunger in Adam. He pulled his fingers out of the grasping hole and pulled their bodies closer together. Jordan embraced his shoulder and stilled themselves as the large, hot head of Adam's massive cock was placed on the tip of the eager asshole.

Adam felt Jordan's cock twitch, squeezed between their bodies, when he pushed his head inside, slowly and steady. Jordan muffled a loud moan by biting his muscular shoulders, nails once again biting his skin.

"Shh... shhh... there, there, darling.... Almost there... you can do it, I know you can take it, I know you want to take it..." He cooed, gently in whispers, quite sure that bite would leave a mark.

Jordan felt like they were about to pass out. The member was massive, so thick, but Adam was so gentle, caressing their back, encouraging. Fuck, they wanted a gentle daddy so bad. In instants, their throbbing dick starts to leak precum between them, smearing their skin.

Slowly and steady, it took a while, but eventually, Adam felt that he had bottomed out. With a smile, he remained still for a bit, hearing his partner's deep breathing and mewling moans.

"I am going to start moving now, ok, honey?" He felt Jordan head nod beside his and, with a slow hip move, pushed his cock out a bit and back in again, hearing the small squeal me he did. Encouraged, he did it again, and again and again, each move bringing a bit more of his shaft out and slowly but surely increasing the pace.

"So big... so full... oh my...fuck... oh, there... There! Unght, so good... oh my god! Do it... like that...I need it... oh, oh... uh..." Jordan was lost in a litany of mumbling moans, grunts and squeals. The initial burning sensation left quickly and soon all they could feel was the bumpy veiny flesh massaging their insides like never before. Feeling safe in such strong arms, Jordan pushed their body back, feeling the leaking cock sticking against Adam's hairs before coming free. Their eyes wandered that muscular hairy chest for a few seconds, moving a hand there, the other still gripping his neck for leverage, as they finally felt they could contribute to the game, starting to roll their hips against his moves.

Adam smiled between grunts, now getting a full view of Jordan's face, long lean torso and bouncing hard prick. He started to pump faster, watching the dick bob, slowly the movements becoming less prominent, as he could see Jordan's cock was getting even harder, his balls moving with each of his thrusts.

"You want to cum for me, Jordan? I would very much like that."

"Oh yes, I would like it so, so much..." Jordan nodded, feeling the agony of the impending orgasm, still unable to get there.

"Come for me, pet, I want to see it." Adam coaxed with a gentle, deep voice between pants. "Go on, baby girl, grab your pretty cock. Make it feel good for me... I want to see it."

Jordan reached for it, feeling their hand easily encircling her hard dick. They quickly start stroking it under Adam's watchful eye, seeing his gaze go from their face to the masturbating hand and back to their face, smiling.

"There you go, pet... so pretty. Don't stop. Cum for me, come on!" Adam started to pump faster and harder, the strain on his arms making his muscles pop, which didn't go unnoticed to Jordan. "I want to see you cum, pretty boy... I want to see that delicate pretty dick spraying all happy because I am pounding your delicious boy pussy. You can do it... give it to me, Jordan".

Hearing the name was enough. They were pumping their cock faster and faster, head shaking, the need growing. But when Adam spoke their name, it was all over, The dam broke. Jordan felt the stream cumming up their cock and spraying up, their whole body twitching. They forced themselves to keep the eye open, watching the almost clear stream of semen jut up against his muscular body, his beard, a few drops even reaching his face.

Adam was caught by surprise with the eruption. His experience with doctor Hansa told him to expect more of a stream than a jet. Without thinking, he licked the drops from his lips, the taste much tamer than his daughter's, but enough to bring back the memory.

With a big thrust, he pushed himself all the way inside Jordan's body once again, hearing his partner moan as he unloaded a much needed thick load inside the grasping asshole.

Jordan could not believe how much was being poured inside their body. The warm liquid was spreading inside quickly, filling them up, a feat they thought impossible after all that massive meat was pushed inside. His walls were moving without his command, as if coaxing every drop of semen from his balls.

Adam felt the skinny arms pushing Jordan's body closer to his once more, and the soft lips pressing against his. Once again, the kiss was tender and slow. As they both came down from their orgasm high, they broke the kiss.

"Thank you Adam. You are an amazing and gentle partner." Jordan smiled, caressing his bald head gently

"I... Well, sure, no problem." He blushed. He couldn't remember the last time someone had been so tender and nice after sex with him. Well, that was a lie. It was Moira. Every other encounter he had after that was good, and satisfying, physically. Emotionally, that was the first time in 15 years he felt cared for. "You are amazing, Jordan. For real."

Slowly, they disconnected from one another, cleaned themselves the best they could, but kept on the beach, talking. Jordan eventually bundled themselves up in his arms and drifted off.

Adam eventually lifted the tiny frame up in his arms and carried Jordan a good chunk of the way back to his home, their head on his shoulders, snorting occasionally, a big smile locked on the pretty freckled face.

The sun was starting to show in the horizon when they kissed goodbye in front of Jordan's bug. Tired, confused, satisfied and anxious, Adam stepped back into his house, dreading the inevitable conversation he would have to have with Andrea.

He also ignored the slightly chubbying of his cock when he thought about his lovely daughter.

The last thought through his head when he closed the door behind him was where the fuck had he left his axe...

1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers