(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She managed to unlock her eyes from the obscenely bulging pants in front of her and looked up at Adam's eyes, licking her lips. One of her hands grabbed the shaft over the pants and sled down, cupping his balls with a small sight, the other hand palming its throbbing head.

"Damn, Mr Rodriguez. That is, like... huge!" She whispered in a husky voice, the tip of her fingers fumbling towards his zipper.

Adam was very, very close to letting this happen. He could almost feel his cock spreading the young girl's red lips. The adoration in her eyes a promise of getting all his desires fulfilled. Her dark skin against his, her generous curves, her (probably) pinkish folds being pushed apart by his hungry manhood.

In the end, he held her hand. When she looked up at him again, he thought the dark beauty would jump and forced herself on his wanting body. He thanked her and said it was probably time he got going. She nodded reluctantly and he went home. That was the first night in a month he masturbated.

Sandra was on her bed and mauling her hard nipples almost the second he left her room. Another moment and she had her hand inside her shorts, hearing the squishing sounds of her soaked pussy. She fingered herself wildly while freeing herself from the constraints of clothes.

It soon became obvious to her that fingers wouldn't be enough. They were nothing compared to the thick shaft she almost fully had in her hands just moments ago. Jumping to her cabinet's drawer, she fished her trusty dildo from under her panties, already disappointed with the toy she enjoyed so many times, promising herself a trip to the sex shop to buy a proper one.

Placing it on the chair, she impaled herself on it at once, her pussy so wet it slided in without a hint of resistance. Sandra rocked herself back and forth, up and down and gyrated her hips on it, imagining giving a lap dance to her neighbour, his big strong hands on her ass, controlling her ministrations, when she finally reached an orgasm to delete all precious one. She stood there, shaking. Her toy deep into her gushing folds, she bites her hand so she doesn't scream like a banshee.

It took Sandra 5 minutes to bring herself down from the high. It took her an hour and a half to clean her chair. Throughout the next week, she had mistreated her hungry pussy with a new long thick white skin color dildo she bought at the first opportunity. Daily. This was no crush. She felt like an animal in heat. She had to find a way to fuck Adam Rodriguez.

Back at the party, Sandra forced a friendly smile as Mr Rodriguez approached their little group, glad that her dark complexion was great in hiding her blushing cheeks.

"Hey there, kids. How are things? Enjoying the party?"

"Yes, sir. Bangging costume, sir."

"Thank you Samuel." Adam forced a friendly smile. He always liked the Simmon's kid, he was a respectful and well behaved young man, but since he started dating his little princess, hearing his voice ground his gears a bit. He made sure it didn't show, the kid had nothing to do with his overprotectiveness. But he rather enjoyed the slightly panicked expression every time the boy saw him with his daughter by his side. "But I can't take the credit. Your sister was responsible for it."

"Oh, don't mention it, Mr Rodriguez." Sandra couldn't keep herself from pushing her chest out just a bit. "It was a pleasure helping. Anytime." The last word came out a bit more sultry than even Sandra intended.

"Oh, Jesus, keep it in your pants, girl!" Jordan's comment followed by a contagious laughter broke the tension. "Hi there, Mr Rodriguez. I do have to agree, though. Looking good."

"Thank you, Jordan. Been a while since I have seen you."

Since his daughter's transition, Adam had to adapt and evolve in many aspects of his life. Most of the queer scene didn't bother him anymore but he did not know how to deal with Jordan. The clear androgyny was slightly uncomfortable but the issue he really had was how overtly sexual the boy (could he call him boy? He never knew) always wore, both in clothes and in attitude. It was quite uncomfortable for him watching this girly boy that always seemed like he just got fucked or was about to.

"I don't think I recognise your costume... or is it not a costume? "Adam tries to save staring at Jordan's slender body"

"Da-aad!" Andrea rolled her eyes. She loved her father very much, but she could be so lame sometimes. And Jordan was her coolest friend. So embarrassing.

"Oh it is a webcomic character. One of those things." Jordan stated, throwing a thread of cyan hair back, giving no indication that was any more explanation needed after that.

"God damn it, Rodriguez. You make the rest of us look bad, you realise that?"

Adam turned around at the sound of one of his first friends since they moved and a genuine big smile took his features.

"Hey Jerry! Just a costume, man. Besides, not all of us could pull a bunny suit! Like, literally!" He shook the extended hand firmly, his other hand grabbing the man's arm with affection. "Martha. Glad you found a way to pull bunny here away from work for a while."

Jerry and Martha Simmons were the parents of Sam and Sandra. Very few people in the neighbourhood knew about Andrea's transition. They did. And they embraced her as family. And Adam loved them for that. It helped that they were a fun couple to be around.

When you looked at Martha, you could see where Sandra got a lot of her assets from. You could also get a picture of where she was going. Even though Martha was probably the same age as Adam, her skin was flawless, a true testament to the saying "Black don't crack". She was way shorter than her daughter, reaching something about 1,60m. She dressed conservatively most of the time, but the small woman had one of those figures you just can't hide. Her breasts were bigger than her daughter's, and her hips wider. Martha had a tendency to favour knee length skirts, but every man in the area had, at some point, stared at the generous asscheeks swishing underneath those skirt's fabric. The mature woman didn't have her daughter's muscle tone, but her waist always looked insanely thin when paired with her otherwise curvaceous body.

Jerry was almost the opposite of his wife. He was one of the few person's that Adam met that were taller than him, probably reaching the 2m. mark. Unfortunately, Jerrywalked with a slump. He was also extremely skinny, heavy glasses, and slightly goofy. You would probably see a picture of him in a pictionary beside the word 'accountant'.

The couple were sporting matching costumes. Martha as Alice in Wonderland and Jerry as the always late White Rabbit. Adam was sure Sandra had helped her parents with their costumes, since both were rich in details and fitting perfectly.

"You know him, Adam." Martha flashed her pearly white smile, waving at the big man. "If it wasn't for me and Sandra, he would probably miss halloween entirely."

Adam was about to respond when he was cut off by a sultry feminine voice he knew so well.

"Oh my! Don't you two look cute!"

"Awn, Miss Choi! No, no, no!" Martha shook her head at the new arrival. "That is cheating! We know this is not a costume!"

Lianna Choi giggled playfully. She was wearing a hanbok, her shiny raven hair molded into a stylized gel cap, a pretty pink flower pin adorning the hair. Her thin lips painted in bright red, creating a sharp contrast with the pale skin.

She was Adam's next door neighbour. In her 30s, the Korean descendant was raising her two young kids alone, having divorced about five years ago, just before they moved in. He was constantly helping her around the house and she was also the only person in the neighbourhood that openly flirted with him.

He knew she was a slightly chubby woman but that mattered very little to Adam. She had a gorgeous face, a pretty smile and, when away from her children, the young woman oozes sensuality. More frequently than not he had to take a shower and rub one out to calm his cock after helping her out. He never made a move though. He always felt too busy helping Andrea adapt to her new life to add a complication so close to home.

"Just my luck! Stuck in the only neighbourhood in this country where people don't consider a traditional korean dress to be a costume." Lianna approached the group, 'tripping' and falling on Adam's arm, flashing him an inviting smile while feeling up his arm muscles."Thank you Adam." As she kept her arm around his, for 'balance'.

The Simmons exchanged a knowing smile. It was no secret Lianna Choi was hunting Adam Rodriguez since he moved next to her. Martha had heard quite a descriptive collection of her asian friends' ideas on their Book Club meetings, specially after the second bottle of wine. Both her and Jerry knew that Adam felt lonely and worried about their friend, but he never showed any real interest in pursuing anything with her and, despite being close friends, Adam never let his guard down about his romantic life, if any..

"Besides, you can't pick on me when Adam here just slapped on a loincloth and decided to come as 'neighbourhood hunk'." Lianna Choi kept up, her palmed hand moving up towards his shoulder.

"Hey, this is a legitimate costume, ok?" Adam chuckled, embarrassed but not pulling away from the wandering hands.

Engrossed in the banter, none of them had noticed the kids had left their company and were, once again, strolling through the party.

The night went on. Both Andrea and Adam were finalists in the costume contest, but one of the Cho kids took the prize with one of those Transformers outfits that actually transform. Adam carried the winner off the makeshift stage and Lianna took advantage of it to feel his muscles once again.

A few hours later, Sam and Andrea feigned some excuse to leave Sandra and Jordan while they were arguing something about the Hemsworth brothers and sneaked back to her house.

Sam would probably need some time to fully accept that he was in love with a trans girl. He had a crush on Andrea since the day he met her. Her smile, sparkling eyes, the way she moved, the way she blushed. All of it drove him crazy.

They had hung out over the years, shared some kisses but never went beyond that. Until last month. They spent most of the luau talking and, on the next day, Dea was at his home. And this time, she was much more aggressive. She grabbed his cock within the first 10 min of their making out session. It ended when she grinded her ass against him until he came in his pants.

Since then, they have been dating. Andrea was getting increasingly more exploratory, but they never went too far. He knew she was a virgin. And he didn't have that much experience either, since he only got physical with 2 girls before. And they were biological women. But then again, Andrea having similar gear than him should make things easier, right?

Sam was really unsure how to act. On one hand, her advances were doing a number on his libido. He was not used to her... 'handsy' behavior. Andrea was the classic cute girl, she never dressed or behaved in a overly sexual way, as evident by the costume today. But these last two weeks, she had been teasing and prodding him. Two days ago the girl even let him suck on her small perky tits.

On the other hand, he had feelings for her and felt that, even though she clearly felt physical needs that she had every intention of acting on, she was hesitant and a bit afraid. Sam understood that, but really didn't want to mess up any kind of future with her.

All of that spilled right out of his mind when they closed the door behind them and she jumped on him, arms enveloping his neck and pulling herself up to his lips, her legs embracing his hips as she locked herself on a hungry, desperate kiss.

Sam held her thighs and responded in kind, tasting the glossy strawberry lipstick, their tongues fighting for space in their mouths, small moans and breaths escaping both of them as he gently pushed her back against a wall, pressing his body against her.

Andrea's hands were frantically pulling his jacket back, the pretty pink nails digging deep on his skin.She could feel her heart fluttering, her nipples hardening, her crotch tightening. This is it. It is happening.

Since she had caught her dad pleasuring himself a few weeks prior, Andrea felt something awaken in her. She caught herself thinking about daddy's fat ding dong a lot. And it was driving her insanely horny. The girl felt she had given more attention to her pee pee and her back hole these last few weeks than the sum of the rest of her life. The fact that she could occasionally hear her father and her former therapist only made the whole situation even more messy.

So, she decided that she needed to move on. And Sam was perfect for it. She really liked him. He knew about her and didn't care. They always had fun together. And she knew Sam was big. And she knew she wanted something big right now. Something to push other big things away from her mind.

She was also pretty sure she didn't love Sam and that she would only have one true love through her entire life, but thinking about that was wrong, so she locked it again. Besides, everyone said that you can start to love someone. And Sam was sweet, gentle and hot.

With his Jacket out of the way, She let her hand down to the hem of his shirt and began pulling it up. Sam let her down to lift his arms and allow her to pull it off. She then let her hand slowly slide down his chest.

"Damn, Sam! When did you get this shred?" She whispers, amazed at how fit and cut her partner was. Sam was a tall guy, her face levelled at his chest. He usually wears baggy clothes and since he did not have wide shoulders, he always looked skinny. Clearly a mistaken assessment as Andrea's fingers were proving to her right now, the boy was all hard muscle.

Samuel was about to answer, but the girl leaned in and kissed his nipple, her fingers and hand obsessing a bit with his six pack. Andrea was slowly going down, her tongue and tooth sliding slowly against his muscles. All he could do was actress her hair and moan, as shivers spread from her touch to the rest of his body.

When he managed to open his eyes again, he was treated to a vision of Andrea's perfect face looking up at him. Her pretty eyes seemed almost to shine, the puffy lips open, the small freckled nose so close to his crotch. Her hands were resting just above his crotch.

"Sam... I want to see it. Let me, please?"

Sam nodded immediately. She wasted no time unbuttoning him and, with a steady move, pulled down both his pants and boxers, his cock finally free, still semi-hard, hitting her chin lightly.

Her eyes went wide and so did her mouth. Sam's cock was bigger than she imagined. Sure not as big as her f... not the biggest she had seen, but she imagined he would feel quite at ease in a porn flick. It was as dark as his skin, except the head, which was purple. The smell reminded her of her own, but so much more intense, it almost made her dizzy. She could see a few veins showing along the shaft, more starting to bulge as it was getting harder.

"Oh my god, Sam!" Andrea raised her hands, hesitating just before grabbing the shaft, finally looking up. "You are huge! Look at that!" With both hands gripping the meat stick, she marvelled at its weight, so girthy that her delicate hands couldn't grip it fully. Leaning in, she let her tongue out and tasted the head. Salt and pungent, its taste so intense that the giggle in her throat died as she plunged forward, spreading her lips to eagerly allow the large head inside her mouth, her tongue lapping for more of that taste.

His answer also died when she impaled herself on his cock. Sam had a few blowjobs before, but none so eager and none from the girl he loved. Her hands were pumping him as she sucked more and more of it between those delicious soft lips she had. He let his hand down, gently placing it above the blonde wig, holding himself back, his hips only bucking slightly, afraid that if he forced it, this would end.

Feeling his cock being slightly pressed against her, Andrea made a mental note to thank Jordan's tips. For the last week she had been practising on this huge rubber cock they had bought for her. And she was quite proud when she actually got most of it down her throat. But the real thing was different in so many ways.

For starters, the cock in her mouth was much harder than the fake thing. She was sure if she tried to bend it, it would break. It was also warm, pulsing, attached to a muscular guy she really liked. She could not say it was tasty, but she definitely loved the taste and, why not say it, craved it more and more. Also, going down on a rubber cock was like an exercise, it felt mechanical, just like learning a new technique. Sam's cock, on the other hand... she wanted it down her throat, filling her. At some level, it made her feel more like a girl, that she could make this big black slab of meaty cock so hard and so needy.

Sam felt a shift in gears in his girlfriend. She started to bob herself faster, one of her hands left his cock and went to his balls, caressing them, the palm rolling his balls gently while the tips of her nails brush against his taint. She could feel her head moving forward, slowly, as she took him inside her throat. He felt her gag a bit but kept going, tears forming on her perfect eyes, making them shine even more. The fact that he had never imagined sweet good girl Andrea capable of doing all that was quickly bringing him to the edge. When he saw she had taken half his cock and moan, he knew he knew it was too late.

"Dea, I will... oh fuUUCK!" To his credit, he tried to pull her away, but the blonde wig came loose on his grip and he exploded deep into her throat. She wasn't expecting it and pulled her head back, but when the thick warm cum hit her tongue, she locked her lips on his shaft and sucked. The taste was the most amazing thing she ever had. And it was filling her mouth, spreading everywhere, she tried to swallow it all, her cheeks puffing like a chipmunk's as Sam finally finishes, pulling his cock out of her mouth like it was agonising, Andrea recognizing the over sensitiveness of the pos orgasm, and slowly, she gulps down his seed, moaning and squirming.

Sam rests his back against the wall. He watches his pure and sweet and cute girlfriend gulp down his seed and lick her lips playfully.

"Yummy!" And she started giggling, scrambling back to her feet, her hands once again resting on his abs. "I Am guessing you liked it too."

"Fuck yeah! Damn, Dea, you were amazing... I, like... just wow."

"Heh. Can't believe you are lost for words. Guess I did a good job." Andrea was beaming with happiness, almost bouncing. She slowly twirls around in front of Sam and looks back, batting her long eyelashes at him. "Maybe you could help a girl get out of her tight clothes and make her feel good?"

"Fuck yeah!" Sam repeated, fumbling to get her zipper down and finally managing to slide the tight white overall off her shoulders.

"Oh, you sweet talker! Such a smooth operator." Andrea giggled and turned once more, her hormone tits exposed to him. They were quite nice, slightly pointy, capped by puffy pink areolas and her tiny hard nipples.

Sam wasted no time, leaning in and clumsily sucking on those tiny budding titties, licking and biting each nipple alternating between fast and slow ministrations. Andrea started giggling, but soon enough she was moaning, her hand caressing the back of his head, pulling him in occasionally when he hit the right spot. She loved her little titties.

Befores long, Sam's hands were pulling her outfit down, hand sliding under the garment and squeezing her ass. He loved her elfin features, but that round, tight dancer's ass was his obsession. It was so smooth, firm and so well proportioned. He was about to push her outfit down when she held his forearm. He looked up and saw hesitation in her face.