(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... you never saw me naked, Sam..."

"I know, Dea. I don't care. I have felt it, and I am sure I will find you amazing." He held her cheek with a gentle hand and pushed her eyes up to his, leaning in and giving her a tender kiss. He could taste himself lightly on her strawberry lips, but didn't care. "Because you are the most amazing and beautiful girl in the world."

Blushing and smiling broadly, Andrea takes a step back and, closing her eyes, she pulls her shorts down, stepping out of it. She could feel her dick starting to swell now that it was free. After a few seconds she opened her eyes, hesitantly.

Sam was watching her, but she noticed he was not focused on her dick. He was doing a full body scan, which both embarrassed and excited her. After a few seconds, he let his breath out and almost grunted.

"Fuck me, Dea, you are freaking gorgeous."

He knew she had a dick, but since Andrea was such a smallish petite thing, he imagined her cock would be too. It was not. Sure, compared to his, but he was quite aware he was way above average. But it was long, smooth, uncut, slightly curved downwards and a bit thicker in the middle. It was adorned with a perfectly shaven small and tight ball sack. Above it, an exquisitely trimmed brown bush, in the shape of a triangle. He always felt a cock would contrast so much with Andrea's gentle girlish figure, but he was wrong. It complimented her body in every way.

Andrea giggled with glee, not only at his words and the way he was looking at her, but specially at the movement of his cock. Sam was getting hard again, fast. He didn't find her disgusting, he didn't yell and curse at her. He was getting hard. He found her sexy and desirable.

She failed in holding back the tears. All the bullies, all the fear, the struggle with herself, the feelings of inadequacy, of her being a freak, it all washed away. She truly felt like a woman for the first time in her life. Not only a woman, a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. One that was getting her boyfriend hard just by letting him look at her, and right after he came.

"Wha... Did I... Are you ok, Dea?" Sam was quite surprised to look up and catch tears in his girlfriend's eyes.

"Yes... yes! I am ok. Very much so. I am just so happy right now." And she embraced his neck once more pulling herself to the tip of her toes and kissing him, their cocks touching, electricity spreading along their bodies as they embraced closer, their erections pressed between them.

Dam eventually turned his girl around, kissing, biting and licking her neck, shoulders, slowly moving down her body. His hand cupped her soft small tits and he gently squeezed a nipple and felt her squirming under his ministrations. Holding his breath, Sam slides his other hand just over her hip, fingers gripping her balls and he gently massages them, her cock jumping above it, her hips moving back and forth, feeling both the need to be stroked and to feel Sam's engorged shaft against her cheeks.

A few seconds later, he moved the hand up and grabbed her cock. It was the first penis he ever held besides his own and it was immediately obvious the difference. Her's was hard, throbbing and leaking, but way smaller both in girth and length compared to his. He could fully grip Andrea's cock and one stroke was enough for his hand to travel the full length of her smooth, veinless shaft.

He smiled to himself as she answered his touch with a long high pitched moan and pushed her amazing ass back, allowing his much larger tool to grind between her tight behind.

They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's body, but Sam had a thing in his mind for the last few years, and he was not letting this opportunity pass. He began once again to move down, his hand leaving her chest to her back as he gently bent her, kneeling behind the object of his obsession: her butt.

Kneeled before it, with her body slightly bent and her legs opening, he could see how those perfect mounds curve from her back. So round and tight. He bites her cheek, making her giggle, and, letting his teeth grind against her flesh, went down, until he could lick the curvature prompting from her leg.

Without any warning, he leaned in deeper, letting his tongue slide wetly against her taint, feeling her gasp and grab his head, pulling his face between her cheeks, her cock so hard on his hand.

Andrea's mind was completely lost in pleasure. Her cock was being massaged by his firm hands and when she felt his tongue so close to her balls, she thought she might faint of cum. Or both. When she pressed her back against him, she felt his head tilting up and his tongue sliding between her asscheeks, poking her blinking hole.

When Sam finally slid his tongue in, she moaned so loud that it might have been a scream. Her whole body was on fire as her boyfriend started to prod and slide his long, delicious tongue in and out of her.

Sam was in heaven. He has dreamed of Andrea's ass since they met. And it was perfect. Delicious. Her squirming and moaning only made it even better. He was sure he could actually cum just by being there, on his knees, servicing her perfect hole. He could feel he was drooling, but he kept on, eager to enjoy every second of her. With one long lick, he pulled himself from between her folds, kissing one cheek playfully.

"You have the most amazing ass, princess."

Andrea's eyes went wide instantly. Raptured in such pleasure, she didn't stop to ponder why her father's nickname for her elicited that reaction, but she turned fast, pulling Sam's face up to hers, kissing him with a hunger that impressed even the cool tempered boy.

"I need you. NOW! I need to feel your big tool inside me right this instant!" as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to a nearby lavatory. Opening the secret niche behind the mirror, she grabbed a jar of vaseline, handling it to him. "NOW, Sam!"

Sam had no idea what prompted the behavior but he couldn't care less. He opened the jar and started to generously coat his cock with the substance, watching Andrea closing the door to place both her hands on it, spreading her legs, looking back at him and swaying her hips, mewling her need for him in high pitched moans.

He moved behind her, taking another generous glob off the jar and sliding his fingers inside her hole, coating the inside, his finger playfully moving.

"Oh, fudge, Sam, yes!. Like that!" Andrea was nodding and shaking her head, pushing her behind on those slimed fingers, but they were nothing, she felt empty, she needed more. "Give me more, Sam... I need you...all of you! Do it, Sam... pop my cherry, please?"

He didn't even bother putting the jar on the sink, just dropping it on the floor, stepping forward and placing his painfully hard erection against her ass, his head poking her hole. She heard her gasp but pushed back towards him. Placing both hands on the curve of her hips, he began thrusting forward, slowly.

"Oh fuck, Dea, you are too tight.."

"I am not tight, Sam, you are just so big. Don't give up, please, I need that thick thing in me. I NEED it, do you understand?" She could feel his hesitation, that he was afraid to hurt her, but she felt so empty. With a shake of her head, she forced herself to look back once more, her eyes locked on him, blushing, she begged "Fuck me with that big black cock, Sam... make me yours!"

Sam loved Andrea. He had no doubt about it. And he knew she was not with him due to his color. Race was never part of the equation here. But seeing his beach tanned freckled girlfriend beg for his cock in those terms had an effect. He was not proud of it, but it was undeniable. Keeping one hand on her back, he moved the other one to her anus, pressing his head into the hole while thrusting forward.

She could not believe how large he felt, how stretched her hole was getting and the pain. She also could barely take the pleasure. It felt amazing. Right. As Sam's large cock slowly slid inside her whole, Andrea was once again overwhelmed by the sense of her femininity, of her need for his manhood inside her. She felt an empty space she never noticed before slowly getting filled by this massive member.

"So... big... More, Sam? Push it more... Take me! Make me a woman. Your woman." She could feel he slowly start to move back and forth, each thrust bringing more pain, pleasure and that amazing sense of being filled. "Make me crave that huge black cock everyday, Sam!

He reached forward to her shoulders and pulled her back against him, stepping back, sitting on the sink, one hand grabbing her left leg and pulling it up, the other embracing her from the waist up, his large hand against her pussy tits as he started to thrust up, looking down to see her bobbing cock hard and leaking, huffing until he finally felt his cock fully engulfed by her flesh.

"Fuck, Dea, you are the most amazing girl ever. Your ass is so perfect, the best thing ever."

"So... full." Andrea raised her hand to her belly, almost feeling the massive shaft all the way inside her. "I am so full, Sam. Your cock is amazing. So big... Make my little dick bounce, Sam? Show me what a good girl is good for, please? Fuck me, daddy...fuck me hard!

He didn't need a second request. Sam started to move, slowly but regularly increasing his pace, feeling her cheeks grind against his hips with each thrust, listening to her moans, her desperate pleadings.

"Yes, like that... yes, fuck me daddy! So good. So big. Make me scream on your black cock, daddy!"

Adam was whistling when he opened the door to his house. He was having a great night, and the kids around seemed to be enjoying it too, dispersing in a squealing mess every time he yelled 'BOY!' He was just going to grab another bag of ice when he heard his daughter's high pitched voice screaming 'Daddy!' from his lavatory, followed by a loud slap.

He immediately went into parental mode. His little girl might have fallen, hurt herself, he had no time to waste. He spring towards the closed door and threw it open and was graced with a vision he had never imagined he would.

His little girl, his beloved princess, was naked, one of her legs pushed to the side, her angelic face twisted in a rictus of pleasure. Behind her, his neighbour's son was railing a massive dark cock inside her ass, her own cock so hard it was barely bouncing with his hard thrusts. She saw her eyes go wide when she spotted him, her litany suddenly wenting higher.

"Oh no, DaddyyyYYIAAAHHH!" Andrea's whole body convulsed as she suddenly had a powerful and shameful orgasm. Her hard cock spurted like she never had before, and she saw, in horror, as the large stream of her cumshot landed straight on her father's face, the second one, still uncontrollably shaking, reaching his large pecs. Before she saw the door being slammed and steps hurrying away.

*****

Adam lost track of time. He felt like he had been walking for hours. The image of his little girl being... used branded on his mind. Her naked body, her face when she orgasmed. Her erupting hard cock. He could still feel her ejaculation burning on his skin. The taste. He had wiped it instants after he left the house, but he tasted it. He felt its slightly pungent flavour still present in his taste buds.

The whole thing was disturbing, embarrassing. But what disturbed Adam the most was the raging hard on he was sporting that simply refuses to subside. He felt dirty. And jealous of the young man. Which made him feel even dirtier. And confused. And so freaking horny.

As stepping off a dream, Adam took a deep breath. He was at the beach. The cold wind sent small needles against his skin, but he welcomed the idea of feeling anything that was not his hard cock.

Watching and hearing the waves, he stood there, gazing at the stars and trying (and failing) to avoid thinking about his naked daughter. He once again lost track of time when he heard a concerned melodious young voice from behind him.

"Mr Rodriguez? Is that you?"

Adam shook his head. From all his daughter's friends, probably this was the one he would least like to have a conversation with right now.

"Yes, Jordan, it is." He didn't look back, still focusing on the ocean.

"I am sorry to bother you, sir, but... Andrea is worried about you. She has been crying non-stop and... Well, we decided to go around looking for... Sir?" Jordan took a few hesitant steps towards the big man, lifting her hand to touch his back but deciding against it. "I... am sorry you... erm..."

"That's ok, Jordan, not your fault." Adam shook his head again, letting it fall. "No one's fault, really, just a regular normal thing."

"Well, that might be true, Mr R. But walking in on... well it can't be comfortable."

He felt a shiver that had nothing to do with the cold wind spread around his body, his cock pulsing in his pants at the mention of the event.

"I... I will be back home soon, Jordan. Tell An... tell my daughter not to worry about it."

Jordan began turning around to leave and stop. Looking back at the behemoth of a man so lost and desolated.

"You don't like me very much, do you, Mr R?"

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Adam turned, finally looking at the frail curves of the androgynous boy.

"I don't... it is not that I don't like you, Jordan. It is just... oh God!" Adam took a deep breath. Anything to get his mind off, right? Even discussing his problems with a person that was barely an adult. "You realise how I was raised, Jordan?"

Putting their hands back and looking up with sparkling green eyes, Jordan focused on his handsome rugged face in makeup, and shook their head.

"I was raised in a very traditional latin catholic family. I married a good catholic Irish girl. For 30 years of my life, I didn't even had one gay friend. The kinkiest thing I had ever donne was having sex in the car. I live a boring life, the greatest tragedy of it was the loss of my wife."

Adam started pacing in the sand, Jordan's eyes following him side to side.

"And suddenly, my child, Moira's child, the most precious thing of my life, for he... she was the only spark of Moira that is left in this world! My precious child looked for me, for support, for life changing decisions she was afraid of and that I knew nothing about. And I tried! Lord knows I tried my best. I helped her in any way I could..." Tears were streaking down his face, colder than the harsh wind on his skin.

"I tried so hard! I knew nothing. I learned, sure, I got pulled into a world I never knew existed, I looked for help where I could, all for her, all for my little princess." He felt his knees failing, he fell to the sand, hands over his face as he started to sob, years of his own repressed feelings bubbling out. "But why do I feel dirty for it? Why do I feel so wrong!?" He lifted his head, his eyes wild, locking on Jordan's, a certainty that shook his whole body as he almost yelled. "She is not wrong! Never! She is perfect! She is a jewel in this world! But I? I just don't know..."

His voice faded as he let his arms down, the back of his hands on the sand, sobbing, feeling so lost and so alone.

He felt a shock moving through him when Jordan's tiny hands embraced his head, pulling him in. He rested his head against their stomach, silently crying as gentle hands caressed his bald head and his back.

A few moments later, he felt the desperation subside, slowly getting calmer. He felt embarrassed after exposing himself to the young person with him, at the same time grateful for the tenderness and support.

"I am sorry..."

"You don't have to be, Mr R., for real." Jordan went down to the sand in front of him, sitting on the heels of their sneakers. "I know you probably don't want to hear it from me, but I do believe what you are feeling is quite normal. You spent a lifetime being told things only worked one way and, suddenly, life showed you there were a whole rainbow of possibilities." Jordan giggled at the pun, bringing a smile to Adam's face.

"You are not wrong or dirty in any way, sir. Dea is the luckiest girl alive to have someone like you by her side. I, and a lot of people I know, would give a limb to having a parent like you in their lives." Jordan's hand caressed his beard ever so gently. "I am truly sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable, sir. I will try to tone down the next time I come over."

Trying to get a bit of composure back and feeling very awkward for being put in a situation where a person half his age was giving him sound advice, Adam tries to conjure his most soothing fatherly voice.

"You don't have to tone down things for me, Jordan. You are what you are and you should never apologise for it." He watched as sparkling tears started to form on the sides of Jordan's eyes. "Andrea is fortunate to have a friend like you to help her navigate things I can't help her with. I am too. I need all the help I can get." He chuckles.

"Thank you, Mr Rodriguez." Nodding, they use the back of their hand to clean the budding tears. Taking a small breath and letting a playful smirk spread on their lips. "Might I ask why I, like, bother you? I Have seen you with Dea's gay friends. And the lesbian neighbours all but adore you. So I know you are not botheredthat much about sexual preferences."

Adam took a deep breath before even starting. He meant it when he said he was glad Jordan was in his daughter's life. And he felt he owned an explanation at this point.

"Well, I don't care about sexual preferences. Never did, actually. None of my business what a person does with their lives or body parts. It is just... Well, the whole gender fluid thing is a bit much to me, I guess."

"Oh really?" Jordan leaned back, hands on the sand supporting the body.

"Yeah, sorry. But even trans kind of makes sense to me. Men are men, women are women. I don't know how to handle a cute girl who is also a man but never too much..."

"You think I'm cute?" Jordan interrupts him with a high pitched excited voice, not even trying to hide the glee.

"That is what you take from all I have just said?" Adam chuckles, relaxed for the first time in a while, and quite surprised he managed to get at ease with such a subject. "Yes, I do. You are very cute, Jordan, but I guess you know that already."

"I do, it is true." Jordan smiles broadly, mischief written all over their pretty face. "But it never hurts to hear it, right? But you shouldn't be confused by finding me cute, Mr R. I do get way more attention from guys and lesbians than anything else. I like looking pretty."

"Well, mission accomplished, soldier." Adam blushed and came to the realisation that he needed to get home soon. He was still pent up from all the night's events and was now flirting with one of his daughter's best friends. It did not matter that the friend in case was one of the cutest pretty things he had ever laid eyes on and was responsible for numerous confused boners throughout the years. Nor that he could clearly see the small nipples pushing hard against the tight top.

Clearing his throat, he scrambled back to his feet, extending a hand to help Jordan up. They reached for it and were amazed at how easily the big man pulled them up. Momentum brought Jordan close to him and their hands moved to his stomach, feeling the hard rugged physique of her friend's father. Jordan also felt the unmistakable hardness of his bulge against their ribs.

"Oh... wow." Without even realising it, Jordan had moved a hand to the tip of the bulging leather outfit, the long fingers barely able to cup it. "Is all that for little old me, Mr Rofriguez. You do know how to pay a big compliment to a girl."

"Oh, so you are a girl now, Jordan?" He knew he should step away from all of this. But his cock was aching so much, those hands were so tender and comforting.

"For this? Fuck, Mr Rodriguez, I will be anything for this. Damn! It is so big! You do realise how unfair that is, right? You are already one of the sexiest men I ever laid eyes on and you are packing this much? Fuck..."