Un/Conventional Ch. 01

Story Info
Flora Arrives to The Hyacinth Hideaway.
2.9k words
3.6
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, stranger reader! This is my first ever story submission, so please take that into consideration as you read and/or write any comments. The story came into fruition as it was first a roleplay idea that had to be unfortunately stopped; credits to "WanderingPanda" as s/he was my partner during that good time. Should any of you have any comments, opinions, or violent reactions that requires immediate attention, let me know through my profile. Aside from that, enjoy!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

It took a long while, but, after the long flight and the longer boat ride, Flora de Lyse finally arrived to the advertised "paradise on earth".

Off the ferry, expanding her lungs with the salty sea air, and walking on her bare soles as she holds her heels away from the lumber, Flora's straight light mocha shoulder-length hair flows with the windy current as her mirrored and polarized cat's eye shades protects her eyes from the sun's blaze. Her matching light blue blazer and trouser combo was out of place; however, she did come from the airport. The smile that grew from her lips reached its maximum potential as she's greeted by a smooth man's voice

"Good morning! The Hyacinth Hideaway is glad to have your company. Do you wish to check in or wait for your company to follow?" a bearded man with a deep and raspy voice and a name plate that that says Michael speaks out to Flora as he awaits her answer, showing a service smile that's just as practiced as his opening line.

"I'd like to check in please" the short and petite asian brunette answers, putting her bag and heels on the counter as she brings herself to start her vacation "Reservation under Flora de Lyse" stating her name, giving the man enough information as his fingers flies through the keyboard at his side of the counter.

After clicking a few buttons in rapid succession, Michael opens a drawer, makes the computer produce a beeping sound, and compiles a few papers for the guest. "Ms. de Lyse..." placing the key on the plane in between himself and her "...You have room number one-five-two-seven on the fifteenth floor" announcing her place of resident during her time within the confines of the resort.

"Here's your voucher for your welcome cocktail that you can avail of at anytime during your stay..." placing a small perforated ticket by the side of the key "...here are the pamphlets for the three boutiques that the resort are proud of - Eden's Den, Abyss, and Top Shelf..." splaying out three differently designed papers for each of the rooms "...and there'll be a luau later today that everyone's invited to" landing one last paper for Flora to gather.

"Before you head off to enjoy yourself, I'll need you to pick the color of your garter, Miss de Lyse" producing five garters of different color "These signify your personal availability, so you may be approached with proper decency" he continues to explains.

"Ruby means that you invite anyone to approach you. Emerald signifies that you're eyeing someone else. Amethyst warns that you have a partner with you. Sapphire marks only casual conversation. Then Pearl announces that you're not to be disturbed." finishing the demarkations of each piece of textile "You're to wear them on your person at all times. All of the staff members has a supply of garters with them, so you're free to switch the colors at your pleasure. Your room also has an ample supply too" finishing his quick announcement, leaving the space for Flora to decide.

Still feeling the shakes in her legs, Flora decides on the blue barter and wraps it around her wrist like a bracelet "I'll take this" sounding off her decision.

"Very well, Miss de Lyse" retrieving then hiding the other four options.

"Lastly, your baggage will be brought straight to your room as well. If there's anything else I can get for you, please do tell me, Miss de Lyse. Aside from that, I recommend that you avail your cocktail by the pool" ending his line, waiting for Flora to either take her leave or tell him to do something else.

Getting then pocketing her key card, voucher, and pamphlets, she slants down her glasses just a bit with the tip of her right index finger "Thank you, Mike" winking as she says his name, showing him that she fancies him even in the slightest bit before returning them to their proper positions "Please bring this to my room as well" keeping her bag and heels atop the counter after reaching in for her phone "I'll be up in an hour" sending a subtle hint that she wants him to personally deliver her belonging later. "Thank you again, Mike" smiling with a smirk before pulling herself away from the counter, heading into the resort proper for the drink that she's owed.

The check-in office was still part of the pier, so it was only after the formalities that Flora got her feet to meet the sand. Having a small ways to go to the bar, the overdressed woman decides to change her outfit as she walks - disrobing herself from her blazer, folding 'til her elbows her white blouse, and unbuttoning a duo of her blouse's buttons.

No sooner than later and with her blazer on her left shoulder, her ears are greeted with the sounds of sexual freedom. Looking upwards and forwards to where the sounds are originating, she spots two other guests enjoying themselves as well as the sun. By the waves and far from immediate reach, a woman rides her man in reverse cowgirl as she enjoys both the view and the sex. 

"FUCK THAT CUNT, JIM!" the woman aggressively shouts, keeping her body stabilized atop of his. "YOU WANT MY DICK, YOU BITCH!?" moving a hand of his to her throat, squeezing her windpipe before doubling his effort. "SCREAM FOR IT THEN!" huffing along each of his thrust, worming his body behind hers as her shouting are greatly reduced. 

"Shit, that's hot!" whispering to herself as she continues on with the walk, stepping unto the cobblestone path before forcibly removing her gaze from the two bodies at work. The resort was one where adults were free to roam about in the nude and enjoy the pleasures of the body. Naturally, this is one that's exclusive and secluded. A small haven of carelessness on earth that the rich can easily access. If it was up to Flora alone, she wouldn't be able to know of the hideaway's existence. Fortunately, her longterm benefactor sponsors this trip of hers on the sole objective of experiencing it.

By the pool that's surrounded by multiple jacuzzi's and a smaller pool, Flora makes her way to the large tiki hut that houses the bar. On the way, she slows her pace down as her eyes gravitate to another pair of people putting off a show. 

"SHIT!" the woman broadcasts with her eyes clamp shut "YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" echoing the words of every woman dangling at the edge of lust, hugging her partner tighter and closer in their seated and intimate position. "Cum on my fat dick, puta!" the man growls, panting with a breathe that belongs to a lion "Show me how much you love my fucking fat cock, puta!" keeping up his dirty talk even as Flora walks into his view. Seeing her, he easily keeps his groove to the same pace even as his pupils and smile follow her body "If you're not going to fucking cum, I might as well fuck this pretty lady in blue" threatening his woman as he send a wink to Flora, inducing the dressed up girl to smile at the attention while making

Almost instantaneously, the woman in his arms stopped and began to shake with a rigidity to her person "Nothing like a little competition to make you feel alive, eh?" the man with the latino accent chuckles as he makes it known that the lady already orgasmed where he was her.

Feeling the hots affecting her loins, she swiftly produces the voucher and presents it to the bartender "What can I get for this..." removing her glasses to see under the shadow better, squinting as her pupils adjusts "...Joey" pushing it forward, following through with Mike's advice.

Exchanging the ticket for a small chalkboard canvas that has the listed drinks "Choose one from the chalkboard, miss!" he explains "Would you want a Coconut Rum Runner, Jamaica Mama, Guava Daiquiri, Juicy 'Jito, or Martini by the Beach?" reading off the list, waiting for her order.

Amazed by the selection and at how the resort twisted the recipes, the astounded brunette chooses the one that stood out the most "The guava daiquiri please" offering a polite smile to the bartender. "Coming right up" nodding at her request, turning his back to get the order started on.

"Hello, gorgeous" a different voice lands on her ears, turning to the side to discovery that it's the same man who her partner to her paces "Is it okay if I ask you for some help?" starting out the conversation without beating the bush "I have a small problem that I'd like to solve" grinning with mischievous look, giving Flora the not-so-subtle hint that move her gaze downwards.

There it was. His latino uncock cock still dangling like a stick and dripping with love juice. Six inches long and two inches wide worth of a meatstick that's raised to be given attention to.

"My girl, you see..." nodding to a naked girl lying down on a pool bench, breathing heavily as her chest rises to a fast beat "...Can't keep up with me" making the problem crystal clear with a flair of ego and bravado. "I was thinking that you can" challenging Flora right there and then, putting the proverbial ball to her court.

As if on cue, the bartender arrives with what seems like a glorified cherry slurpee in a salt-rimmed martini glass "Your order, miss". "Thanks, Joey" Flora immediately replies before cupping it in her left hand and placing her back against the counter top.

"First off..." taking a sip of her cocktail, tilting her head a bit to the side in appreciation "...you get a girl a drink. Since I already have one, you owe me one. The Martini by the beach sounds really nice". Taking a another sip while turning herself over, placing her back against the counter top as she goes "Second..." handing off the drink to her right hand, grabbing the waiting cock with her iced hand "...Stay still" engaging in her first sexual interaction with another guest.

Swiftly and gracefully, she strokes the piece of meat with a pornstar's precision. The temperature difference did its work in shocking the man to stay in his place as she did about her work. Twisting and wriggling her hand around the phallus was child's place especially since it was already well lubricated for her. Its cock's head disappears and reappears as its skin gets maneuvered around and about - giving the latino what he wants, pushing him towards the place of ecstasy that he's been after for. "Now..." Flora speaks to the unmoving man, entranced in her spell "...I want you to cum" giving him a taste of his own medicine, executing a little revenge for her fellow lady. 

"I want you to cum sooner than later or else I'm going to leave you with bluer balls than a blue hawaiian" topping off the revenge by using his own words against him. Displaying her actions are on par with her words, she slows down her stroking - massaging still the entirety of its length with the same circular coverage, but with less force and velocity.

"Fuck! Please don't! I'm almost near!" begging for relief, the latino man cries in desperation. Almost running out of breathe himself, he asks for mercy in a manner akin to his slutty partner from earlier.

"I don't see my jizz, Rico!" using the first hispanic name that she can think of, threatening him with inaction should the absence of spunk still persist.

"I little more please! I can already feel my balls busting! Just... SHIT!" inhaling a big whiff of air as his hips thrust out in primal instinct. Already feeling the throbbing symptom of an orgasming cock, Flora brings her drink to the projectile's projected pathway - leading it to be the landing zone for the stream of protein. "AAH! SHIT! FUCK! YES! FUCK!" the guest gurgles and gasps while sending forth the promised jizz, spewing out rope after rope of semen to top her drink. As the member continues to throb and spasm through emptying its contents, Flora handles the its like a hose or a bidet to ensure all she catches what's being released.

No sooner than later, the cock stops spurting out its juice - leaving the man relieved and exhausted while Flora adds a little something to her drink. "You're one badass motherfucker, gorgeous" panting out the one compliment before leaving her company, trudging to the pool bench beside the now sleeping lady.

Satisfied with her work, Flora nonchalantly wipes the residue to her white blouse - thinking that it'll be easier to clean it off from it than her trousers. Seeing that the scene has died down and everyone else was returning to their own businesses after watching her quick show, Flora holds her blazer with her free hand while she continues to sip and swig from the other hand.

Past a pair of double doors, up the elevator, and stepping unto the fifteenth floor, the chilling brunette finds no other mediums of trouble aside from fumbling around with her jacket into order to reach for her key. Inside her room, she finds a queen sized bed with mints and condoms on the pillow, a bowl of fresh fruits on the table and chair, a shower area that only has a glass partition between itself and the bedroom, and a small balcony that oversees the sand and the sea.

The rustling of the ocean breeze caught her nose and skin - pulling her towards the terrace, commanding her to stay for a minute as she takes in the view as well as her drink. Seeing what her eyes can see, she spots the same two people from earlier sleeping where she left them, a man taking a smoke while talking to his cellphone, and a woman being fucked from behind against the railing. Although far from general eyesight, faint moans and groans can be heard drifting about as the gust brings it to her presence.

Similar to clockwork, a trio of knocks breaks her trance - announcing the person's presence to the occupant. Throwing her blazer to the empty bed, she heads over to the door to welcome the visitor. "Ah, Mike" greeting him a smile, stepping aside while keeping the door open for him to bring her possessions into her room. After all's accounted for, he moves himself to exit her privacy "Will that be all, Miss de Lyse?" using his smoothly hoarse voice that intrigued Flora quite a lot.

"Not yet" downing the rest of her drink - cocktail, cum, and all - without swallowing just yet. After planting the glassware on the nearest flat plane, she spins the desk boy around and pushes him against the wall. One hand against his groin and the other one his right arm, he's brought to attention that he'll be receiving his tip.

Simply undoing his zipper and pulling his cock past the slit in his boxers, Flora insists with the eye contact as she lowers herself down. Regardless of her room's door still wide open, she takes the semi-hard member into her mouth and introduces it to the icy interior. "Sshhhittttt" Mike groans as the frost sends shivers up his spine and erects his cock to full mast.

Keeping their eye contact in check, the brunette bobs her head like what anyone with a cock in his/her mouth would do. Little by little, she introduces the rest of his length into her. Enjoying the little feat that she's putting herself into, the asian puts herself into a groove that'll make the man squirm to her seduction. Having his dick slide in and out her precious little rice-eating mouth offered no protection to his shield of solidarity. Groaning to the same tune as the latino that topped her cocktail and feeling the telltale sign of a throbbing cock, Flora only hastens herself as she demands to consume two loads within the same hour.

"Aaarrrggh!!" throwing his head back against the wallpaper, explodingly exporting his semen into her oral cavity - receiving his tip in kind.

Already having her mouth filled with the delicious pink juice provided no other space for the spunk to deposit itself into. So, right after what felt like the fourth rope hitting the back of her mouth, she swallowed both the cum and cocktail - sending it down the pipe, guzzling it all down as if it's a shot of alcohol.

Now free of both the contents of her mouth and from anymore incoming projectiles, Flora gives Mike's cock a lick to clean up his troubles before tucking his dick into his boxers and leaving him to zip his pants. Now on her feet, she answers his question from a few minutes back "I have nothing else, Mike. I'll call you if I need anything" straightening out her blouse and trousers after kneeling.

Being dismissed was all he wanted to hear. After being sucked in record time, he needed to catch his breathe "I'll be off then, Miss de Lyse. Welcome again to The Hyacinth Hideaway" showing himself to the door and closing it promptly before walking away.