(Un)Conventional Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Friends go to anime con in self made cosplay.
2k words
4.46
5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlynn and Kaitlynn had driven all the way to LA for the comics convention. Though it was Ash's idea, it was Kait who was driving, with Ash holding a hand over her head as if to faint. As if just the thought of actually going to such a massive event dressed in self made cosplay was more overbearing than the summer heat. They both were university students, so they had to carefully budget every square inch of it. At least, that's what Kaitlynn insisted, but the effects were magnified in Ashlynn's mind as they pulled into the massive tarmac lot.

Kaitlynn kicked open the door to her parents' old SUV, shouting over to Ash "Hey! Make sure the tickets are still in your titpurse!" Kait was referring to her bra, which they agreed she was to carry everything in so as to not bring a purse in and ruin the cosplay. On a blazing hot day like this, the crisp dry notes might not have survived those damp conditions. Ash meekly opens the other door and carefully puts her foot out, shielding her eyes from the sun

Ashlynn didn't feel confident on a good day, but today she felt like she could be humiliated at any moment, and that wasn't totally unwarranted. Her bust was practically spilling out from her cleavage cutout and she felt like the skirt she had on let a breeze right between her massive legs. Used to concealing her heavier form under layers of fabric, she was totally unaccustomed to the dress she was in. Her stomach spilled from the front, and what felt like just as much spilled from the back. This is definitely as skimpy as she's ever gone, and she's nervous.

Kaitlyn, on the other hand, barely thought about how anyone could see her nipples proudly standing through her top, or her cameltoe below and closely cut hot pants which showed her entire thigh crease and just a little more. She was out to get some skin-on-skin with some cosplayers as horny as she always seemed to be, and she didn't mind standing out to do that.

Every step Ash takes seems to put her at risk of showing off even more than she already is and she's all too aware of this, trying desperately not to have her tits fall out of her top as she leans out the car

"Kait, wait up, I can't go that fast..."

"Oh, get over here..." Kait runs to her fuck buddy of years and digs her hand inside Ash's shirt, taking longer than she clearly needs to in search of the tickets, her fingers running over the slips of paper and Ash's tender nipples more than enough times to run on Ash's nerves.

Ash goes beet red as her eyes dart around rows and rows of cars. "Kate!" She hisses, hoping to God above no one sees her, much less someone live streaming. The thought of her getting felt up, for hundreds or thousands to see was... She completed the thought in a very different way than she started it, drifting into a daydream.

"If you weren't so slow, I wouldn't need to--" Kait yanks the tickets out. "Aha!" She says as if she didn't know where they were for the past 30 seconds "All sweaty and stuff, but the guys at the front will have to take them, right?

Ash huffs, exasperated by the embarrassment and what sorts of thoughts it stirred. "They're not that sweaty," she meekly objects.

Kaitlynn takes her hand across her own face, apparently gauging the scent, before shrugging without comment "Now let's get some hustle in that step, okay?" She slaps Ash on the butt, goading her on.

Ash yelps, glares at her vexatious flirt of a friend but says nothing and follows her to the venue, all the while taking in the view of the world's shortest pants. The venue is a huge hotel, and the tickets come with a room for the three nights of the event. The two pass through the entrance and see the 'ticket dude'-- a total geek with pimples all over him by any normal girl's estimate. Ash and Kait walking in prompts him to cross his legs in some newfound discomfort, an effect which isn't lost on either of them "Um- Uh... tickets please?" he stammers.

Ash hands him the ticket and suppresses a small giggle in amusement of how she torments him. Kait passes her own ticket, and as she leads Ash away blows him a kiss "See you around, big boy~".

The ticket guy for his part let his gaze linger on their backsides even longer than he watched them from the front, the next guest had to ring the bell for his attention again. A small smile creeps on to Ash's face as she is led away, her thighs squeeze together as nectar gathers at her region.

-

"That dude had his eyes all over you, we should have gotten his number Ash." Kait nudges Ash to pull her out of another daze of fantasy.

Ash's eyes dart around nervously, looking anywhere except Kait's eyes. "You... You know I couldn't do that."

"Well, you're right about that, totally not our type..." Kait picks up on her body language and smirks "Or maybe I should speak for myself, hmm? You like the wiry fragile types?"

Ash's eyes widened "N-No! It's not like that! I like any guy um... or girl, really but..." Ash's eyes cloud over once again with inner fantasy, her words aren't really for Kate anymore but herself as her voice softens "I do like a big strong barnhouse of a man. You know, one that could make me do whatever he wants-- his big strong grip and his long hard..." She snaps out of it at the last second, blushing hard and going silent...

Kaitlynn has a way of wrapping herself around Ash while she isn't thinking to stop her. Now Kait has her arms around Ash, and while Ash is just a little taller, Kait manages to reach her ears with pursed lips "If that's the case... I'll see what I can do Ash, if it's a special request".

"What... what do you mean by that?" Ash barely asks above a whisper, already under Kait's spell.

"I think we should help you flaunt this outfit and get you what you really need" Kait says this while a hand grazes down the inside of her thigh, teasing poor Ash

Ash can't do much more than whimper at the touch and her knees quiver a little. Kait whispers huskily as the world fades out for Ash "Or is it that you can't wait for night to come? You need some help, Ash?" Her fingers meet the bottom of Ash's underwear, gently massaging upward into her lips.

Ash bites her lip and moans gently, her voluptuous thighs rubbing desperately against each other, all the more titillated with the knowledge that they're in the middle of the open being for anyone to see. Kait, the cruel temptress she is, pulls her fingers back, taking one long sniff of them before suddenly shoving Ash along, snapping her out of her stupor "Okay let's keep it moving, we have so much more to see" She mumbles.

Ash whimpers in need but compiles, following her and hoping no one sees the glistening of her thighs she imagines, or how wet and transparent her tiny panties have truly become.

-

Ash, peering through the haze of lust in her mind, notices that she's getting shoved towards a photobooth. And Kait has her hand on Ash's ass, feeling her up again "Kait... hey Kait..." she whines and turns a few heads.

"What?" Kait hisses, stopping her push towards the booth for a moment to hear the hot and bothered cutie. Ash suddenly twists her head to kiss Kait, opening her mouth to get a taste of her slippery tongue.

"Please... please stop t-teasing me Kait..."

Kait pecks her lips back, and her hand ventures deeper around her curvaceous ass "What do you think I'm trying to do by bringing you in there?"

Ash giggles with her whole body, righting herself with no small amount of wobble from her voluptuous tits. She finishes the kiss with a small nibble of her friend's bottom lip.

Kait grumbles something under her breath and keeps going for the photobooth, hands on Ash's shoulders "You're gonna love this, baby girl,"

A moan slips out of Ash "what are you gonna do to me?"

With impatience, and almost through the curtain, Kait gives one final but playful shove, leaving Ash against one of the walls in the tight booth "Eat my pack-in lunch, silly~" She cracks before diving in after her, barely getting the curtain closed as she passionately kisses Ash's neck

"Ah!" a yelp comes out as she accepts these affections, wrapping her arms around Kait and lifts her head to offer all of her tender throat.

"I got you now" Kait wraps one leg around Ash's, making sure she can't move as Kait's kisses travel up her chin, leaving small bites all along the way. Ash whimpers with every touch and pushes her throbbing wetness into Kait's, their legs intertwining.

Kait stops just shy of kissing Ash on the mouth, and she spies some drool from that horny smile of hers "We've got to be quick, show me that pussy so we can get done and gone"

Ash nods her head quickly and rests on the seat of the photobooth, stripping off her panties from below her skirt and placing them, folded hastily beside her. She spreads her legs in front of Kait and spreads her lips but blushes and looks away. "You like what you see?"

"Like it?" Kait kneels down for Ash, planting a long warm kiss on her clit "I think I'm in love."

Ash, hot as a stovetop, nearly screams from the sensation. She has to bite her knuckles so they don't get found out. Kait barely slows down as she kisses the pussy in front of her, using her lips and just the tip of her tongue to get the most taste out of her. "Kait-- Oh Kait mmm... don't you dare stop!" her thighs close around Kates head as she starts playing with her tits and spreading he lips wider

"Not, mmm..." Kait barely stops to say, "in a million" She slides her hands under Ash's lovely legs, subtly pulling her off the bench for a better angle at that hole. Ash's foot kicks out impulsively, hitting one of the booth's buttons. The screen behind Kait starts up showing what the camera has been spying all this time: 2 women in the sluttiest versions of their respective cosplays conceivable, one with her legs spread wide open and a hand making her tits look like jelly with a face of a dumb cum brained slut and her best friend's head bobbing up and down between her thighs.

Seeing herself like this wracks Ash's body with orgasm. Kait, for her part, barely registers the screen's existence, but definitely notices her friend's squeals of pleasure. She dips her tongue into Ash's wanting hole "Scream for me~"

Ash can barely hold herself back, her, back arches and she cums hard, letting out an ear piercing shriek of pleasure "Fuck-- oh fuck-- Kait, I'm cumming on your mouth". Her face looks like one of those bimbo sluts now, eyes rolled, tongue out, big dumb grin

Kait greedily laps up what is left on Ash's cunt, finishing up her meal. Ash also picks up on a masculine groan from behind the camera... "Aheh, is your mind clear now, doll?" Kaitlynn prods, wiping the juices from her chin with her forearm.

Ash may as well have hearts in her eyes as she nods with a whimper of content. She rides out her orgasm eventually, her legs quivering and for the life of her she seems unable to let go of her own tits.

Kait is already looking behind her, pushing herself up off her knees and embracing Ash. She licks the side of Ash's face while planting her hands on either side of the wall around her, sticking her ass out and giving Ash plenty of room to move. Not by accident, she also is obscuring their conversation from the camera. "Don't look now" She whispers tersely "But I've been hearing some serious fapping going on behind that wall."