(Un)Conventional Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
The friends find out someone was watching...
1.9k words
4.4
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't look now" She whispers tersely "But I've been hearing some serious fapping going on behind that wall". Kait had just been giving Ashlynn a deep tissue massage inside a seemingly abandoned photobooth. Kaitlynn had been noticing the most distinct sorts of self pleasure sounds joining them in the booth and she thought to tip Ash off.

Ash's eyes widen but the grin stays firmly plastered on her face, her one hand pinching her nipple underneath her outfit and her other reaches for her clit. Kait sits on Ash's thigh, grinding herself on it "That idea turn you on sugar? Are you itching to take it a step further?" To this, Ash nods gently and raises her legs to give Kait more purchase.

She reaches for a hook inside of Ash's bra, the only thing holding the flimsy thing up, and pulls it out. The flap of fabric falls over revealing her huge breasts, which Kait immediately takes a handful of. She grips the wrist of Ash's other hand and bringing it to her own, smaller and perkier breast. Ash absolutely loves her fuck buddy's tits, while they are smaller than hers, they're so soft and firm and her nipples are so tantalizing. She happily starts kneading and teasing them

Kait at least seems to love teasing Ash's tits, pushing them up and massaging them. She gives a delicate moan while sliding her lips back and forth on Ash's leg "We should've just been banging in the car all day if you were this horny..."

"But, I want to show off our outfits too..." she moans her words out, her tits are so sensitive to the touch.

Kait moans "...but we're not really doing that holed up in here, are we?" She points out slyly, pulling her leg into Ash's space "Just me... you..." at this point they eye a curious boxcutter sawing through the wall of the booth. Ash is panting with her mouth wide open, trying to regain her composure. Her hand gestures to Kait toward the knife in the wall "and whoever that is."

Kait glances briefly, then raises an eyebrow to Ash "Fun over already?" she mutters.

Ash nervously giggles and strokes her hair "I'm not so sure about that sis..."

"What's the play? We run away, or charge forward guns blazing?"

"What if we just see what happens?" Ash slides to the floor, lifting Kait just a bit to get the room necessary.

"Not really my style sis..." The Boxcutter gets to work opening a hole now, a rhythmic saw motion bringing the blade through slowly. Someone's opening up a hole no more than 4 inches wide by the looks of it

Ash gets as close as she can without touching the blade with her eye, trying to see if she can peer through to the other side. The piece of wall falls away, and Ash is looking into an eye shining through the new hole. It's roughly waist level, so Ash needs to kneel to look this closely.

Ash giggles excitedly, "It seems we had a perverted little voyeur watching us sis...."

"Ugh, what the fuck?" She instantly melts into the 'bad cop' role, kicking the screen wall hard and shaking the whole booth "What the fuck are you doing in there creep?!" The guy inside squeals, backing away from the hole and retreating into what darkness is available to him

Ash yanks her sister down with her, whispering "Don't you see Kate? We don't have to stop having fun at all,"

Kait contemplates the possibility of fucking a weird guy she just met. She doesn't have to for long: "Yeah but the gig will be up if we don't haggle with him a bit, you've got to play your side of it, be gracious-- when I go low, you go high-- you get me?"

While the two girls are discussing, "D-Don't hurt me-- or report me-- I'm a journalist!" The man in the box pleads with them.

Ash addresses him, putting on her best bubbly giggle "A journalist huh? What might you be reporting on here then?"

"All the beautiful and gorgeous cosplay at this event-- This whole rig is custom built, I've been sending pics to my hard drive back in my room wirelessly, and I'll have a whole--"

Kait kicks the wall again "There's rules against taking pictures without people's permission fuck'o! The organizers hear one word about this and you're through!"

"It was all in good taste, I swear it--" He pleads.

"Oh I don't know sir, taking pictures of unsuspecting ladies like me and Kait here without their knowledge doesn't sound like it's in good taste to me". She bends over so her bust, glistening in sweat and swinging like a metronome, are in front of the peephole. "God only knows what those pics of us must look like".

"I'll uhh-- I'll delete them-- I'll delete them and nobody has to--"

Kait scoffs "Like we're gonna believe that." She goes behind Ash, squeezing her breasts together to taunt the pathetic guy. "Name your actual price, I don't like begging."

"Oh and we want copies of those pics too, they'll go great on our website" Her giggles makes her assets ripple in Kait's hands.

The man swallows, their temptations "I, uhhh... I'll give them to you if you... y'know..." They hear some shuffling, then a semi-soft dick emerges through the hole, uncut and respectable enough in girth.

"I can't believe the perv actually..." Kait mutters.

"You've got to admit he's brave though, right?"

She casually traces her fingernail across the underside of his shaft "Or stupid. Your choice, I guess" She rolls her eyes. The cock responds right away, twitching in glee for even this extremely small attention.

"He's been pretty naughty. I think he needs some discipline for being such a perverted bastard." Ash titters.

"Oh yeah? Kind of hard to stomp him out like this..." She scratches her chin, thinking through how she'd like to punch his lights out.

"P-Please don't..." He groans.

"I was thinking more along the lines of you being a little rough on that little present he's showing off, although I get the feeling a pervert like him has a masochistic streak about him".

"Yeah? What's you wanna do, jerk him off till he cries?" His cock definitely stiffens, pulsing with blood at the thought.

"Ooh, grip him so tight his veins will pop out too" Ash wraps her hands around the sack hanging below.

"Could definitely give these a yank too" Ash's eyes flash with a certain evil glee

"You'll definitely give him more than he bargained for with that, Ash" Kait kneels down besides her, peering at the tool. As she breathes in the scent, a shiver climbs up her spine. Her pupils dilate just so at the thought of what they were going to do.

She kneels next to her, doing the same, her voice becoming lighter and floatier "Oh I hope we do so much more..."

Despite all the talk about punishment, the first thing Kait goes to do is gently lick his sack, teasing him with her flicking tongue.

Ash goes for the tip, grazing her teeth gently over it as her hand reaches for her sister's pussy...

"Mmmf..." She spreads her legs so Ash can touch her again, going in for some kisses. The man behind the hole shudders as you two begin working him.

Ash gently bites the tip of the dick, pushing her tongue into his slit, digging at the leaking precum as her fingers firmly press against her sister's love bean. Kait moves in to return the favor, her fingers moving in to pinch those lovely sensitive nipples of Ash's, moaning as she starts to lick from his balls to the underside of his shaft. Ash moans, her mouth widening to engulf the whole tip now

Ash nearly bites her tongue, everything about the situation turning her on "Fucking..." The guy on the other side is going wild too, spilling some fluid into Ash's mouth. The wall creaks as he leans into the wall, trying desperately to get as close as possible. Kait moves out from below, getting close behind Ash, a hand drifting to the back of Ash's neck "You really know how to work a guy over, huh?"

Ash winks at Kait, her mouth full, and continues swirling her tongue around the pink head of his.

"So nice... but if I was a guy, I know I'd want it like this--" Kait pushes on the back of Ash's head, making her take in the whole thing

"Gluk!" Ash gags but easily throats it. All that practice with plastic toys is paying off for her as she feels him practically vibrate at the back of her throat.

For the voyeur's part, he groans and starts bucking his hips "Just a little more, I'm gonna fucking cum down your fucking throat" He growls, lust compensating for confidence. Ash responds, by expertly pushing her tongue up as hard as she can manage, giving him all the pressure she can. He spurts like a fountain, giving Ash all the tasty seed she wants to coax from him, able to drink it as fast as he gives it "Fuck, fuck-fuck-fuck..."

Kait for her part spanks Ash as she takes the cum shot "What a fuckin bombshell you turned out to be!" She licks Ash's ear as she swallows gulp after gulp. Ash, for her part, goes crimson in the face with Kait's compliment. Managed to finish it all, releasing the stranger's cock with a satisfying pop, petering out as the vitality leaves it.

"Oh-- no, no-no, no way" Kaitlynn moves in, seeing his dick soften "I haven't had any fun yet with you, you better figure out how to get back up right now!"

"I- well I can't help it-- it just kind of, well, does that you know?" He whines from the other side.

Ash holds him by the balls and knocks on the wall, an evil giggle passing her lips

"You aren't going anywhere."

With a whimper, he stands still while Kait takes his tip and stuffs it into her tight shirt, rubbing it across her nipples "I bet you love this, you stupid bastard."

Ash tugs at his sack "Don't make her wait now, tell her you love it!"

"I-- I really like your soft skin... Please, could you spit on it a little..." Kait looks revolted, but compiles, drooling some saliva down her chest and letting it soak into the fabric a "I-- I also don't mind your hands where they are either miss..." He waffles towards Ash.

Ash rolls her eyes, already getting a little weary of the guy's nervous demeanor "Is that so...? You want my grip to be even tighter, perv?"

"Well... Well you don't have to... gentle is nice too..." He says carefully, as if defusing a bomb which as far as he was concerned he might as well have been. Meanwhile Kate whips his cock back out from her top, hard again. She doesn't waste any time in standing up, turning so her ass is pressed against the wall, squeezing him between her thighs

Ash crawls in front of her sister, kisses the tip of the voyeur's cock again but drags her head up into licking up into Kait's pussy.

"You've gotta lemme fuck... I- I've got rubbers back here, if you lemme go for one second I'll..." Kait looks to Ash for her word on it

Ash giggles "I think it'll be more fun if you go in raw, the danger of accidentally impregnating my dear best friend... she'll kill you, you know? So you better pull out in time,". She gives Kait another reassuring lick on her clit "But that punishment won't come close to what you'll feel if you don't make her weak in the knees, shaking with orgasm."