Un Sur Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers

Jannie screeched her approval of her umpteenth orgasm. Tears of grateful joy mingled with the sweat pouring from her brow.

Finally overcome, Charlie launched his ejaculate in a perfect spiral against Annie's cervix. Yowling like a wildcat, Annie pussy-sucked his cum deep inside until she felt him drained.

When she felt him limp inside her, Annie released her lock on Charlie's cock. She stood and turned to Abby. She offered her pussy to Abby's lips. Abby eagerly accepted. The elder sibling began to lick her younger sister ardently. Annie splattered Charlie's cum all over Abby's forehead, cheeks, lips and chin. In short order Annie burst into another fragrant, shattering climax.

Only Abby missed out on this tri-une sexual detonation. Annie's eruption left Abby's face smeared, but her re-awakened pussy remained needful.

Now the four toppled to the ground in exhaustion. Janice lay to the far left of the blanket; next to her lay Charlie, then Abby, then Annie—each of them flat on their backs. Charlie extended his arms such that Janice and Abby might rest their heads in the crook of his elbows. His penis flopped heavily atop his corded abdomen. Annie's ponderous breasts eased into her armpits like slow molasses. Jannie's legs were open, her fireapple crotch preened angrily, gaping open and shut like a lurking moray. Abby drew her legs up and apart. She fingered her auburn snatch languidly.

The odor of their sex hung heavily in the early morning air. It reeked from the cheeks of Charlie, Abby and Annie. It oozed like morning mist from the genitals of all four.

Each participant was lost in his/her own ruminations.

Janice: "What if someone comes up and sees me lying here cuddled up with this nigger? O, why do I let my pussy get me into these things!! Look at that dick!!! Omigawd!!"

Charlie: "I'm gon' fuck this here redhead before she leaves. But how? When?"

Abby: "I wonder if he can get it up again before we have to run back to the house? That was NICE!!"

Annie: "Abby's gonna try to fuck him again before we have to leave. She's jealous because I busted his nuts and she didn't."

Indeed, Annie's assessment was spot on. Abby calculated that they needed to be home for breakfast in about 25 minutes. It was a ten-minute walk back to the house. She had fifteen minutes to re-energize and fuck Charlie before they had to be going.

Abby casually turned her body so that she faced Charlie while lying on her side.

"Here it comes," Annie said silently.

Abby lingered her fingers from Charlie's chin, down his neck to his nipples. She innocently drew circles around these with her coifed fingernails as if such dalliance was part and parcel of her post-coital introspection. If anyone suggested she was trying to tantalize the boy she would have denied it.

Charlie knew what she was doing, however. The long familiar heat bubble began to stir in his stomach. He tried to feign diffidence.

Abby lingered her hand further south until she encountered Charlie's cock lying three inches north of his navel. Even in its flaccid state, his dick was impressive.

Again, as innocently as she might, Abby fingered his pudenda and his shroud-like foreskin as if surprised to find his cock this far north of home. She felt a little surge from him. She was gratified to know that her efforts were not going unnoticed.

Now she gripped his pud between her thumb, middle finger and her index finger. She began to draw his foreskin slowly back and forth over his cockhead. All just innocent, thoughtless, random play.

Charlie's dick started to fill with blood. It lurched upward from his abdomen.

Abby now gripped his upper shaft in her palm. She squeezed. She squeezed again. Charlie's dick rose from the dead. It stood theatrically erect.

Charlie opened his eyes and latched onto Abby's gaze. There was no doubting the "come-hither" look on Abby's eyes. Charlie hitched himself up on an elbow and turned to her. Abby opened her legs to look down the line of her torso toward her pussy. Then she looked back up at Charlie.

It was his move now.

Seeing all this, Annie fumed. "She stole that 'come-hither' look from me!!! I shouldn't have never let her see it!!!!"

Charlie rolled over to mount the older girl. Abby opened her legs to accommodate him. She reached down and guided his dick into her pussy. She opened her legs just a bit more, raised them, and let her calves come to rest on Charlie's ass. Then Charlie started straight fucking her.

Disgusted, Annie bounced up.

"Come on, Jannie. Lets go for a swim."

This comment brought Janice back from her pensive thoughts. She seemed shocked to find Charlie and Abby in the fervent clutches of yet another sexual embrace. She gave Annie a look that begged the question: "When...HOW did this happen?"

Annie ignored her unspoken query.

"Let's leave them to it. I gots to wash my pussy out. We don't want to go back up to the house smelling like dick. Hand me that cake of soap. Over there. The one over there in the bag."

Janice handed the bag to Annie. Annie dipped the soap in the spring and lathered it up. She squatted a bit and applied the lather liberally to her pussy and her underarms. She handed the soap to Janice, who did likewise. Both girls waded into the spring and rinsed.

Charlie and Abby were crushing each other on the sward. Abby clutched Charlie's back in a covetous, lascivious embrace. She stretched one forearm downward to clasp his buttocks. She whispered fiercely in his ears her desire for him go deeper and faster. She was already heaving under the power of his lustful pounding.

Jannie pretended to ignore them. Yet she kept looking back at the sward wistfully. This had been HER turn. Annie and Abby already had their turn. That Abby was SO selfish!!

She noticed that Annie had struck out across the spring in a swim. Janice struck out after her.

"This is one thing she can't out-do me at. Them big titties will weigh her down. I'll catch her."

Janice did catch her, too. Once on the other side she queried her cousin.

"When did they decide to do that? Didn't he just come inside you? How did he get it up again so fast? I was thinking that..."

"You were thinking WHAT?"

"Well....I was thinking that....it was....MY turn."

"Oh, don't get your bloomers all upset about it. You'll git your turn. You just wasn't fast enough today. She just did that because I made him bust his nuts and she didn't. It ain't had nothin' to do with you."

Across the spring Charlie and Abby were still going at it. The strident whack of slapping genitalia could be heard across the entire glade.

"When?" Janice persisted.

Annie laughed.

"I thought you said you ain't want no nigger dick?"

"Well....that's what I did say....until I seen the nigger up close. You don't look like he injured YOU none."

"He's a good nigger. And he's good looking, too. And he's got a big dick. And he ain't no bigmouth, neither. If you want to fuck him, I'll arrange it. 'Cause we're sisters, OK?"

"OKAY!! When?"

"Let's go back up to the house and get the lay of the land, see where ever'body is headed. It ain't no sense reskin' gittin' caught. Once we know where ever'body is gon' be, I'll pull Charlie aside and have him meet you somewheres."

"OK."

"We got to find some way to git him shut of Benny. The two of them's thick as thieves. Benny will suspect something if Charlie slides off on his lonesome."

"That's right. I always see them together. How'd you get Charlie down here alone this morning?"

"That nigger bitch Ruthie fucked Bennie out last night. She wound her ass up like a clock and made him cum in five seconds. I seen her do it. He's asleep. And so is Jake."

"You SEEN it?"

"YEAH, I seen her do it. I caught them doin' it up the tree house."

"Ummm, Annie? Speaking of Ben, won't he be wantin' some of my pussy? I mean, that's one reason why I come."

"Yeah, we got to find a way to deal with that. Once he wakes up, he'll be sniffin' around trying to get you alone all day."

"I know. It's SO cute!!"

"You got to let him git his pussy before you give a piece to Charlie, y'hear? In fact, you can suck his dick once or twice and maybe you won't have to give him any pussy at all. Abby told me he couldn't even git it up last night."

"No!! Is that so?"

"Yep. She said she had his dick in her mouth and he backed away. I ain't believed her, of course, because that boy can fuck five times a day and eight times on Sundays."

"You reckon the nigger girl sucked him dry?"

"Nah. She ain't much. First chance I git I'm gon' whup her."

"Why?

"I jist don't like her. She's uppity. She don't say nothin' uppity, but you can see it in her eyes."

"Does she know you're doin' it to her brother?"

"HELL no. If she did, I'd have her sold down the river SO fast!!"

The sexual slapping sound of the rutting couple on the sward was now accentuated by their groans and scattershot epithets.

Annie continued.

"Look at them. The heffah knows we got to be back at the house in ten minutes or someone will come looking for us. I hope she hurries up and finishes. Come on. Let's go git dressed."

Both girls turned and swam back across the spring. They arrived just as Abby and Charlie were finishing their session. Charlie was punching load after load of his semen into the woman. Abby was crowing and swearing, thrashing and bucking. This is what she'd come for.

Ignoring Abby's orgasm, Annie ordered:

"Git up, Abby. We got to be going. I need to fold up these blankets. You need to go and wash your pussy out. Here's the soap."

Charlie rolled from atop his conquest. Both of the lovers lay on their backs in a daze while Annie and Jannie dressed. Jannie was again amazed to see Charlie's dick astride his stomach as it subsided from his most recent orgasm. His semen gushed from Abby's pussy, soiling the blanket beneath.

"SOP UP SOME OF THAT JIZZ, GIRL! AND GO WASH!! WE GOTS TO BE GOING!!" Annie ordered.

Abby steadied herself. She stood and stumbled down to the spring. Annie snatched the blanket up and took it over to the spring, too. She dipped the wet spots into the water and scrubbed the jism out with strong hands. She could easily explain wet spots on the blanket as splash water from the spring. It wouldn't be so easy to explain the obvious smell of jizz.

Abby washed, dried and dressed.

"Hurry up, girl!! We ain't got much time. Charlie, go get your reed. Stay down here for another 30 minutes. Then you circle around the other way and come up through the woods behind the kennel. And don't let nobody see you, neither. If they do see you, you tell 'em you seen a chicken git loose in the woods and you went after it. Got that?"

With that the Leone girls scooped up their things and scurried back to the big house.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers
12