All Comments on 'Unable to Leave'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So he bit a chunk out of her ass

She had to call for an ambulance. When the cops showed up, he showed them the handcuffs and the bruises from her choking him. She went to the hospital and then to jail. He filed for a divorce and guess what? He got half of their assets, half of her retirement and alimony to boot! Most importantly he left a toxic relationship. Why would she WANT to stay married to someone she has no love or respect for? It makes no sense. He moved home with his Mother and 6 months later had a good job, his own place and his self respect and pride back. The ending to this was so stupid I just had to laugh.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh

Garbage

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Literally every pathetic cucks wet dream.

I thought this might be interesting to read until I got to the part about his huge cock, then I realized I made a mistake by starting this, maybe even a bigger one than you did by writing this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

So, he doesn't have a job, big deal! What do stay at home wives do when they get divorced? They collect alimony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Barf

Hope this is a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not So Hot

No. That was pretty bad.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

what ever happened to men having a pair of balls that meant something. And loving wifed that did not believe in betraying their husbands.. Do not give up ur day job..

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I agree with the first anonymous comment. He would be in the same position as a woman whose rich husband cheated. He would get alimony and half of everything. He would also expose her behaviour to her friends and family. After calling the police and showing what she had done, obviously pre-meditated as she had a cock cage ready, she was arrested. I thought this was going to be an interesting story on how he got his retribution but just another sad cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intrested to see were this goes revenge or complete role reversal

Is there a twist in the tail

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

Cock cages are toys.

Anyone who genuinely believe they can't easily cut one of them up with some tools are idiots.

And, even if the one she bought can't be cut up, all he has to do then is walk in a police station, show them what she put on him, and not only will they find a way to free, but they'll definitely arrest her at the same time!

But hey, look at me, expecting logic from a cuckold story...

In any case, there's a very real difference between 'unable' and 'unwilling', and, unsurprisingly, we got the latter instead of the former here.

A bad, dumb read. Thanks for nothing, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reminds me of....

..the definition of diplomacy: saying "nice doggy" while you reach for a big stick or rock! Play nice and drop the bitch when she drops her guard....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
literotica....

....got sooo boring, no good writers anymore....the good ones got tired of writing....I guess....

Blanche51Blanche51over 3 years ago
Very funny stuff

This gave me a well earned giggle, honestly for a husband to take this get a grip of yourself, I hope there is a “part two“ it would be a shame to end this without a conclusion, of Miss money bags loosing face, in one way or another.

GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

I would love to see this continue. Love to see her turn him into a complete cuckold wimp. But that just my opinion and wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm not sure.

Kev - This is odd stuff. OK, I get it, rich very hot wife has her hubby who is a kept man whom she sexually dominates. Could be pretty darned erotic, but this just seems to miss the mark. Characters are poorly developed so they are difficult to like - or even dislike. The protagonist is just, .. well, ... just,.. who cares!?..

I hope you are getting the point. I also hope, that if you plan to publish more, you use a helping hand for grammar. Perhaps "ginger",...

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write such a sick fucking shitty story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with GcoachG . I enjoyed this humorous and well-written story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
It was good until the end.

The fact that she rendered him unconscious, restrained him and physically assaulted him makes this about spousal abuse. It doesn’t matter how good her attorney is, she can’t fight the US govt on felony charges, including rape, Mutilation, kidnapping and Assault and battery.

But just because he’s in a cock cage doesn’t mean he can’t get out of it.

Do better.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

Too much history and not enough

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Them fooking blood choke holds will get you every time, especially if you’re a little bitch like this guy.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

It was good until the garbage ending

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

Repulsive, likely written by someone with an agenda or severe mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Utter shiite

AssmouthloverAssmouthloverover 2 years ago

While the story could have been longer and a little better, it wasn’t that bad. Don’t listen to all these haters!

I wish you the best, author. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Further continuation of attacks on males. If this were written about the woman it probably couldn't have been posted.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

You can tell this is not a very liked subject by the low score. I'll pass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a horrible waste of story, waste of even attempted writing effort and waste your supposed readers time with this crap. Obviously your thinking and writing efforts are completely warped and sick!

Disgusting at its best and does not even rate in the plus category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another misandrist tale written by a faggotty author.

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

Stop writing this trash...just fucking stop. This is down there as one of the worst examples of dominant wife/cucked husband tales I have had the misfortune of reading on LW. After reading this, I needed a hot shower to rid myself of the rank odour. I agree with the other commentators; the author is either a deluded sub cuck-fantasy male or a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i

t was alright a little bit all over the place, two much explicid sex but that's just me many others loved it II

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writer is probably a cuck himself that is why he writes this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Story sucked

Oh! She'll probably have him service her boy friends, as-well-as herself, when she's done with them.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 1 year ago

“Fetish” might be an appropriate category to post this in…

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Not enjoyable

The dialogue read like it was written in another language and machine translated. A bunch of the commenters are upset because it’s femdom or something. I just think it was poorly written.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger9 months ago

The writer does not have to be a cuck to write this, it's called having an imagination. That said, I think the story licks ass. Then again I detest short stories as a rule though am occasionally surprised when one is very well written.

Thank you for your efforts but not one for me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You got to be an idiot to write something this vile. Aren't you ashamed to have others read this trash?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Polecam dobrego psychiatrę, moze mu się uda wyleczyć. Jeśli się coś takiego pisze jest to ,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stories like this have to have a heavy “suspension of reality,” and this one takes more than usual.

Why wouldn’t the hubby get part of her income and marital assets in the divorce? The lawyer giving advice either sucked majorly, or the writer wanted this to happen. Guess which I vote for?

Cock cages can be cut off. There’s these things call pliers…

Oh look, wifey just committed sexual assault! That’ll go over really great when the divorce rolls around!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous