Unaired Pilot-Just Jessalyn Things

Story Info
Jessalyn's virginity and womb are conquered by a Dragonborn.
844 words
4.38
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So perhaps Jessalyn shouldn't have gone out that day. The Draconic Sorceress was in heat, and the ache made her head swim. What was more, she had enough dragon's blood to go into heat. To those who smelled it-mostly Dragons and other Dragonborn-it spoke highly of her potential as a breeding partner.

And when that charming Dragonborn Man circled her, she should have fled. Instead she smiled, and chatted with him.

Now his hands were all over her. Now he was tearing her bodice, ripping at fabric in his desperate rush to ravish her. And what was she doing? Nothing to stop him.

Quite the opposite. She was ripping at his clothing, moaning like-well, like she was, a creature in heat.

Jessalyn had been raised well. But here she was. Ovulating-as unsafe a day there ever was. And her garments were torn and tossed aside, leaving her naked.

She gasped as he twirled her around and fondled her breasts from behind, but it felt sublime. She mewled desperately and arched back against him, rewarded by the feeling of his cock rising against her. She shuddered at the feel of it-ridged, and the girth-

Jessalyn was a virgin. For exactly one moment longer. Suddenly, he had her bent over a table, and crammed his member inside her. She gasped and cried out, arousal not quite enough to take away the sting. But oh god did the feeling of his pulsing, virile shaft dragging inside her scratch the itch.

She bucked back against him, whining, and her voice betrayed logic. Betrayed reason.

"Fuck me!"

And he did. The Dragonborn began a rough, fast pace of slapping her hips back against his cock. His hands dug into her hips as her body contracted and pulsed, as he used her to relieve himself.

As she begged him to take her, harder-

Her words must have been too much. Suddenly he slammed inside her, hissing and roaring as his head flared inside her and he came, hard. Jessalyn groaned and squirmed, feeling her body receiving the hot seed.

I'm letting a stranger breed me. She realized, not as horrified as she thought she should be. Especially when he hiked her up, drawing his cock slowly from within her. He drew out the process, and she whined.

"I'm your first," He rumbled into her ear, "You have no idea what your body can do, do you? With that much Dragon's blood? When it wants to be impregnated?"

"I-" Jessalyn tried to protest, but he twirled her then, pinning her hands over her head, facing down at her.

"No need to talk dirty like that. I'll make sure I've claimed your womb for my use by dawn. But by all means if you wish to tell me how it feels..."

She noticed his member, engorged all over again, covered in sticky white and pink, was still flared.

"It...can't possibly fit back inside like that..." She stammered.

"Can." Her mate answered as he used his free hand to guide his cock to her swollen labia. Her hips were at the end of the table, legs hanging and spread. "Will."

He began to push himself inside her, but this time, the going was slower. Jessalyn gasped, writhing as she felt the flares seem to smooth as the ridged shaft began its fresh penetration. Slow, but steady, until the head of his cock was fully inside, if by just.

Then the flares seemed to spread out again, stretching her vaginal muscles and making her gasp.

"Oh my gods..." She whined as he slowly began to plunge deeper, and the folds behind it closed hack around him, clenching around each ridge. She heard him growling as she groaned beneath him until-

"What's...that..." She murmured as he bottomed out, and something pressed her swollen clit.

"A knot," He smirked, "See the first round...endorphins. Aphrodisiacs. Lubricants. This time? I rut you for real. That serves to plug you up, keeping my cock buried in your tight little cunt until your womb is swollen with my seed."

The notion made her body pulse, and he groaned as she gasped.

"Haven't said the best part..." he smirked. "Because you're so Draconic...I can make damn sure when my knot's inside you...well...you'll feel it."

His new onslaught distracted her then as she moaned and squirmed beneath him. Her body ached from the stretch and tried to compensate by tightening more. The flare brushed in ways that filled her gaze with white stars. And he never fully removed himself-he couldn't. His flares hooked him inside her.

Slow. Hard. Strong. Their bodies swished and squished, and as her body drew closer to climax, his knot grew. And it slowly began to slide inside her. It was too much, buried, swelling, and dragging across her clit. Jessalyn screamed with pleasure, her body contacting, her legs clenching around him-

And then the impossible. He buried the knot fully inside her, and his flared cock head buried deeper yet. She gasped, wide eyed, as she felt him come virile seed directly inside her fertile womb.