All Comments on 'Unaware of her nipples showing'

by Xexadventures

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good premise.

Everything too fast.

Sex zoooooms. What's the rush?

Needed much more dialog. Maybe with him 'convincing' her to geep going.

Needed dialog about how ensitive her tits/nipples were. What did she like done to/with them?

Needed to get her to handle/play with hsi cock and balls.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As I sometimes do with stories here, I rewrote it for my own pleasure, modifying it somewhat, and making my wife the main character.

In my version, my wife is telling me what happened during her day at the university, when I get home from work.

In the first years of our marriage, I worked full time, while my wife attended graduate school, where she both took graduate classes, as well as working as a teaching assistant for undergraduate classes. This is in the US. I assume your story is set in the UK.

I know from personal experience that a lot of kinky stuff goes on among graduate school students, at least where my wife attended graduate school. For instance, she really needed someone to take over the classes she was T.A. ing, for a couple of weeks. It was an emergency situation critical to both her and me. The only guy she was able to get to do this for us, wanted her to give him a blowjob as payment for helping us out. With my reluctant blessing, she went to his place one afternoon when they were both free, and I was at work.

She claims that all that happened was that she gave him a rather clinical blowjob, and left. Knowing this guy, I find it hard to believe that that's all that took place at his place. And I wonder what might have kept going on between them, at least until my wife finished graduate school. This guy had played football at his undergraduate school, and had a rather dominant personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too rushed, and the rapid and unnecessary switches of point of view spoiled the flow. Basic storyline was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Rape is rape! Enjoy prison dumbass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous