Unbearable Arousal

Story Info
Is there a cure for her overwhelming symptoms?
2k words
4.39
6.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB there is a real medical condition that apparently behaves a bit like this. I'm sorry if you have it and this upsets you. It's just a fantasy so I've given it a different name and i have no wish to hurt anyone.

I went to my GP in the end. He gave it a name; Johnson's Syndrome. I mean, who cares about the name. I just wanted some kind of fix.

I told him what it was like; intense arousal, my labia throbbing and swollen, my clitoris distended, for hours on end. Pain, sometimes. Wetness, most of the time. Orgasms I couldn't control or predict. I looked at my feet while I was describing all this, because of course I was embarrassed. And when I glanced up, I caught the look on his face; he was red, turned on. Doctors aren't supposed to get hot for your distressing symptoms. I was angry and he was ashamed. That's probably why he referred me without any argument. I didn't even ask which service he'd referred me to.

A spinal clinic, as it turned out. I'd have assumed it was a mistake, but apparently this thing is often connected with a kind of growth on the spine. They sent me for a scan and brought me straight into clinic afterwards. Two of them, a man and a woman. The guy looked really young, only a few years into training. The woman probably in her 40s, the consultant. Tawny skin, dark hair, dark eyes. My type.

'Just pop your bottom half off, underwear too, and climb up on here,' she said, patting the steel table. No paper cover, nothing. I expected it to be cold, but it wasn't. She switched on a huge mobile light above me, moved it into place.

'Bring your knees up against your chest,' she said. Quiet, impersonal. The way I think doctors should be. I was quickly distracted, though. As I lifted my legs up, my swollen pussy twitched and I came. I'd been nervous in the waiting room and probably more aroused than usual, my blood pounding uncomfortably, and the orgasm was painfully intense. I said 'Aaahhhhh' - I never want to make a sound, I never mean to, but sometimes I can't help it. I felt sudden wetness around my vaginal entrance. God, had I spurted? I knew I occasionally did, especially if I'd managed to control it for a while or if I got caught out like now. I felt so ashamed.

She didn't say anything, but the blush in my cheeks wouldn't go. She put a hand on my knees to make me keep them up there, and angled the light to stare at my naked pussy. The man was looking too. It was almost beyond me to stay still, I was so upset and embarrassed. Worse, I could feel the tingling and pounding starting to build again. I thought I might be even more wet; I can't always tell, but when I feel like this my knickers are usually soaked afterwards.

''Going to take a closer look,' she said, bending down. The man had brought over a stool to sit on and was putting on gloves. Oh God. I could feel my rapid heartbeat and I was breathing faster. The light was hot on my skin. Suddenly I felt a finger touching around the entrance to my vagina. Another uncontrollable sound from me, but I was gritting my teeth to try and stop it. 'Nggg-nnngg' it came out, and I orgasmed again. It was more painful, less pleasure this time, though it always does give me a little bit of relief from the arousal. My hips bucked a fraction.

He was still touching me. My cheeks burned. I felt both his hands, very carefully and slowly opening my folds to find my clitoris. I've looked at it myself at times like this. Engorged, red, pushing out from the hood; not the little pearl that I've found in other women and which makes me lick them so delicately. Sometimes they have to tell me to bump hard with my tongue to get them off. My instinct is always to use just my tongue tip, soft and gentle. When they look at mine they tend to go in much too rough, I have to tell them to back off. Better than with men though, I usually have to ban men from touching it at all. I get sick of saying 'gentler, slower, gentler, slower, further off the edge' like some kind of crazed meditation app.

I could feel their breath suddenly on my exposed clit. Oh no. No - 'SHIT' - I came again. The humiliation felt unbearable. I felt such a freak. As if my clit were a greedy monster, an insatiable dragon. The man wasn't finished. Still staring intently at my vagina, he put a finger above my clitoral hood and pulled my mons up and away to stretch the area. This time I finally managed not to make a sound as another orgasm pulsed across me. They both spotted it though.

'I need to induce some more - events. It shouldn't hurt' said the woman. I noted i didn't get a choice. She picked up a long metal rod of some kind and reached under me with it. She touched an area of my back, the rod moved and I felt a sensation like a mild electric shock. But nothing else. She turned the rod under my back, moved it a centimetre or so while glancing at something next to me, and I felt the buzz of the electric shock again. Immediately afterwards came a strong orgasm. My legs opened wide involuntarily and my back arched. But I was most struck by the much greater pleasure than usual, unmixed with pain. It felt like orgasms used to before this thing started. It was so good I was almost silent.

'How was that?' she asked, but not to me, only to the man. 'Greater clitoral involvement,' he said. 'Ok, look again,' she said, and the rod slid under me once more. This time I anticipated it, and for the first time in months I actively enjoyed feeling my swollen pussy, my wet open vagina, my blood pulsing in my labia. The rod stopped in a slightly different place, turned under me, and the little shock teased my skin. A volcanic wave of pleasure rolled through me and throbbed gently to peace. I groaned with authentic satisfaction, my legs tight against my chest. I suddenly longed for my vagina to be filled, to be able to push against the weight and size of a cock or a tongue. As the pleasure ebbed, I felt a trickle of wetness drop off me to the table. No wonder they made it plain steel.

'Yes...' said the woman, looking at me thoughtfully. 'You have a small growth on your spine that is causing this. It's not likely to grow bigger or get worse. You can have surgery to remove it.'

'Is that - dangerous?' I said nervously.

'Theres no risk-free surgery, but this operation is safer than most - the growth is tiny and it will only take a few minutes to remove. There is a high risk of a complication though.'

'What sort of complication?'

'Well. We do this operation to restore normal sexual function. For you to have orgasms the way you did before. To stop this intense uncontrolled arousal and unpredictable climaxes'.

'Yes...'

'But there's a high risk that you would simply stop being able to orgasm at all. You might not be able to induce arousal by any means either - you would become asexual.'

Shocked, I stared at her.

'There's also a tiny risk that you would be even worse affected than you are now. Frequent orgasms during sleep, waking up aroused, orgasming several times before you experience any relief, more intense labial pain, constantly wet, daily exhaustion. It's very rare but I have known it happen'.

'What would I do then?'

'Those I've known go one of two ways - they stop having sex at all, or they become hypersexual, constantly seeking relief - most often oral, to reduce the local trauma. They do need a very understanding partner,' she said vaguely.

I felt overwhelmed.

'When do I have to decide?'

'You can book in for surgery now, or you can think about it and let me know,' she said, putting the rod down and walking over to the basin. She washed her hands, then went over to look at her diary.

I still felt unable to decide. The thought of never wanting sex again was terrible. But so was the thought of being worse off than I was now. I felt as if I had SOME control, on good days. And it was possible to experience so much pleasure, if I managed it carefully. It could be difficult dealing with partners, as they were so overexcited by my aroused state. But there are always times when being irresistible is fun.

I glanced down at the man. He was still staring at my pussy. I knew that look. He had an erection. I would bet that his cock was as hard now as it had ever been. I could tell he wanted to fuck me - to experience one of those volcanic orgasms erupting around his cock. I wanted to see what he had to offer.

'Oh this is last year's diary. Damn!' the woman said. 'I'll just go and get the new year's one. Won't be a minute.'

My eyes met his. My pussy was already throbbing again. The door closed behind her. 'Fuck me,' I said to him. He stumbled to his feet and pulled down his zip. He was an animal, all of a sudden. His intellectual self, all shiny and intent in front of his boss, was gone. I glimpsed his cock, thick and shining, pointing straight up between the panels of his shirt. He must be even younger than I'd thought. The sight of it intensified my yearning. He gripped me with both hands at the waist, yanked me to the edge of the table, pushed my legs wide open with his elbows, and stood on tiptoes to drive his cock into me. We both made some kind of noise. I was coming instantly, the pulses so hard it felt like my vagina was clawing at him. God it felt so good to be filled again. The big head I'd seen was rubbing deliciously against my tender, swollen front wall, and then he changed position, almost climbed onto the table with me, and the hard head bumped my cervix with an audible thud. He bucked like a dolphin, making a bizarre almost engine like sound - 'Grrr-rrr-rrr-rrr' and I knew he was coming inside me. He'd barely got to the third spurt when the self-preservation instinct kicked in, and he was out and pulling his trousers up, turning away to pull a screen in front of me and handing me my clothes in what seemed like a single movement. So a second later when the consultant came back in, she saw only a well-trained and appropriately dressed registrar taking care of the dignity of a patient. She was not confronted with the sight of my obviously just fucked pussy with his come dribbled over me.

'I think I'll take some time to consider treatment,' I said, when i was decently dressed and had my voice under control.

'That's fine. It's a lot to think about. There are some medication options to consider, though in your case they may not achieve much. Ben, I'll get you to see her for a follow-up appointment in a month."

He looked up and met my eyes. "That's fine," he said blandly. "I have a free slot last thing on the 15th".

I looked back at him. "Last thing? i wouldn't want to keep you late, Doctor".

"Oh no, that's fine," he said. "I think when there are a lot of options, it's good to have more time to explore in full depth."