Unbeknownst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'knock, knock, knock' "Ellie? Are you in there?" She said loudly.

She paused for a reply then knocked again. "Ellie? Eliza?" She said again.

"Oh shit!" She heard from the other side of the door.

She heard some rustling sounds then stepped back as the door swung open.

"Shit, Dani! I slept through my alarm." Eliza exclaimed.

"I see that. Are you ok?" Danielle asked.

"Yes. I just couldn't sleep last night." Eliza said.

"What can I help with?" Danielle asked.

"I just need to get a shower and get going. Thank you, though." Eliza said.

"You're welcome. I thought it was odd that you weren't up, and then you weren't in your bedroom, so I went on a search." Danielle explained.

"Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready." Eliza said.

Eliza entered her bedroom and stripped off her robe. It was then that she saw what was left out on the bed. Did Danielle find the sex toy when she looked for me, she thought? Eliza grabbed the toy and tossed it back into the drawer of her nightstand. Eliza cringed at the thought of Danielle finding her dildo.

Meanwhile, Jenny had woken up and Danielle was focused on tending to her needs. Well, mostly focused. She couldn't get the thoughts of Ellie's cute bare ass and the scent of her on the toy, out of her head. If she couldn't get her head straight, this was going to be a long day.

Luckily, Jenny kept her busy and by the end of the day things felt normal again. As the weeks went by, the friendship between Dani and Ellie had blossomed. Eliza loved having someone to talk to and found Dani to be an absolute joy to be around. Likewise, Dani loved spending time with Ellie. Though at first she struggled with the idea of Ellie being her boss, she slowly found that it wasn't an issue. As well as things were going though, there were still unspoken underlying sentiments.

Ellie often found herself gazing at Dani when she felt the other woman wasn't looking. There were days when she'd sit at work and think about Dani as well. She knew she wasn't a lesbian, because she still found men attractive, but being bisexual wasn't out of the question. Her problem was that she didn't really have anyone to talk to about it, other than the woman who she kept thinking about.

She had moved here with Curt after graduating from college. It was Curt's home town and the place where his parents lived. He landed a job at the company he currently worked for and had climbed the corporate ladder very quickly. Most of Eliza's "friends" were the wives of guys that Curt worked with. She was concerned that their conversations might get back to Curt. Unfortunately, she was an only child, so there were no siblings to talk to either. It looked like she was left to deal with this on her own.

It was the middle of October and Halloween was approaching. One evening, after Jenny had been tucked into bed, the two friends sat around and discussed the holiday. Danielle had no expectations of what may happen, but when Eliza asked if she was going to go with her to take Jenny trick or treating, you could have seen the smile from a mile away.

"I'd love to! Are we dressing up too? We should totally dress up!" Danielle exclaimed.

"Uhm, sure!" Eliza replied, less enthusiastically.

"What? You don't want to wear a costume?" Danielle asked.

"I just don't know what to go as, is all. You'll have to help me decide." She told Dani.

"You should have seen my costume from a few years ago! It was...let's just say it was very popular." Danielle said.

"Oh? What was it?" Eliza asked.

"Little Red Riding Hood." Danielle said innocently.

"Ok, I have to see this. What's so crazy about a costume like that?" Eliza stated.

"Let's go. It's in my closet." Danielle replied.

The two ladies walked over to Dani's apartment. She led Eliza into the bedroom and started digging into her closet. She pulled out a garment bag a smiled slyly at Ellie.

"I'll go into the bathroom and change. I'll be right out." She told her.

Eliza shooed her into the bathroom and waited anxiously. What was it about this costume that was such a big deal? A few minutes had passed and Eliza was wondering why it was taking Dani so long to get changed. When the door opened, she found out.

Danielle walked out in the skimpiest Little Red Riding Hood costume. The outfit was a red, low cut corset, a short, frilly skirt, black fishnet leggings and red thigh high boots. Oh, and a red, hooded cape. Dani's large breasts looked spectacular in the corset and her legs were more shapely that Ellie could have ever imagined. She got up from the bed and walked over to Dani.

"Holy shit. You look incredible!" Eliza said.

"Thanks." Danielle said, her cheeks feeling hot.

"Just...wow, Dani. I love this skirt!" Eliza said, reaching out and touching the bottom of the front of the short, ruffled skirt.

Danielle quickly pressed down against the front of the skirt, "Hey! Don't look up a woman's skirt, perv!" She said with a grin.

"I think this might be a bit too naughty for taking a 3 year old out trick or treating, but I love it!" Eliza laughed.

"Definitely too naughty! We need to find some fun costumes though." Danielle said.

"Ok, I'm going to take this off. Are you staying?" Danielle asked.

"I'd love to, but, uhm..." she paused for a moment, "I'd better get to bed." Eliza replied.

"Oh, Ok. Well, I understand. Goodnight, Ellie!" Danielle said, leaning in for a hug.

Eliza embraced Danielle and the two women held each other for a long moment.

"Don't let the big bad wolf catch you!" Eliza joked, reaching for the door knob.

"Depends on what the wolf does to me when she catches me!" Danielle replied.

Ellie smiled as she exited the apartment. Once out of the apartment, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was confirmed...she was falling for the nanny. She wasn't sure what to do about that situation right now, but she knew one thing that she had to do.

Back in her apartment, Danielle hung up her costume then slipped into bed. The look on Ellie's face when Dani walked out in her costume told her a lot, or at least that's how she saw it. There was a look of desire in her eyes. The way Ellie's eyes roamed over Dani's body excited the nanny. Was there something going on there? If so, that would be a slippery slope, but Danielle couldn't deny that the idea excited her. Danielle loved working for the Berkeley's, and would hate to do anything to jeopardize that though. Danielle also couldn't deny that she had feelings for Ellie. From their very first meeting, Danielle had found Eliza very attractive. She assumed that being able to work for a beautiful woman would just be a perk of the job.

Now she had a feeling that things were different. She'd been taking care of Jenny for 6 months now, and in that time her and Ellie had become very close. Danielle thought it would be safe to say that they were each other's best friend. But, if her intuition was correct, these were feelings beyond just friendship. Danielle was going to have to navigate this very carefully. Besides, why would she think that Ellie would want to have anything to do with her anyway, especially once she got to know her better?

Eliza had a different way of dealing with her emotions. Seeing Dani in her sexy Halloween costume had been such a huge turn on. As soon as Eliza entered her bedroom, she started stripping her clothes off. She was so wet and excited that she had to peel her panties off. She grabbed her large dildo and laid with her legs spread in the center of the bed. She was so turned on that she made herself cum twice. All she could envision was Dani between her legs, eating her pussy and fucking her with a strap on. Surely that would never happen, but it was a lovely fantasy that distracted her from the horrible sex life she had with her husband.

Halloween was a success. Instead of visiting the neighborhood down the road, Danielle had suggested they take Jenny downtown. All the businesses in the downtown area decorated their stores and the employees all wore costumes and handed out candy. There were so many kids with their parents and everyone had so much fun being dressed in costume.

After the two ladies tucked a very tired 3 year old into bed, they sat at the small kitchen table and ate some candy.

"I totally forgot about this, but Melody had a vacation planned for the week before and the week of Thanksgiving. She was going to visit family for Thanksgiving. Jenny was going to stay with Curt's parents for that first week. They are still expecting her, so if you want to take it..." Eliza offered.

"Well, I don't really have anything to do, but I'm sure I could figure out something." Danielle said.

"You don't have family to visit? What about Thanksgiving?" Eliza asked.

"Not really. I'm an only child and my parents... well, we don't speak. There are a few aunts, uncles and cousins I see occasionally, but I think I'd just rather stay home." Danielle explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Eliza apologized.

"Don't be sorry. You couldn't have know." Danielle assured her.

"Well, you are not spending Thanksgiving alone. You are going to spend it with our family. Curt's parents will be here and my mother will be here as well. I will not accept no for an answer." Eliza stated.

"I guess you leave me no choice! Thank you, Ellie!" Danielle graciously replied.

"You're very welcome. Now, it's Friday night and you're weekend has officially started. Go enjoy it." Eliza told her.

"Yay! Although I might have to spend the first day in bed with a stomach ache. I've eaten way too much candy!" Danielle groaned.

"Yeah, this will last us until next Halloween." Eliza stated.

"I'm going to bed. If you aren't busy after work, come get me and we can eat more candy!" Danielle joked.

The next few weeks passed by almost like every other. The only difference being that the bond between two women was becoming stronger. Eliza knew she needed to be cautious about her growing infatuation with Danielle, but she found herself spending more and more time with the other woman.

The first two days of Danielle's vacation were uneventful but relaxing. Without having to take care of a three year old, Danielle's mind was free to think about other things. What were those things? There was really only one thing, and that was a certain blonde named Ellie.

Danielle knew there was never going to be anything more than friendship between them. She'd just have to be happy that she at least had that.

Danielle was expecting Wednesday to be another lazy day. She had just gotten dressed after her morning shower when there was a knock on her door.

Danielle opened the door and saw that Ellie was standing there. She had a big smile on her face and was dressed casually in a hoodie, black leggings and trainers.

"Hey. What's going on? Shouldn't you be at work?" Danielle inquired.

"Hi! Nope, I'm here for you. Go get ready and meet me out here. Go!" Eliza informed her.

Danielle dressed similarly and met Eliza in the main house.

"You look great! Now, follow me, please." Eliza said.

Danielle followed Eliza to the garage and was surprised when the lights on the bright red Porsche lit up.

"Uh... what's going on, Ellie?" She asked.

"We are going for a drive." She stated.

"In this? Are you sure? I don't want to get in trouble." Danielle asked nervously.

"I was never told that I couldn't drive these cars, I just never have. Besides, fuck it! Now, I know the top comes off, I just don't know how? Is there a lever or..." Eliza asked, looking over the car.

"No, you do it from inside. It's electronic. The roof lifts up and it's stored in the back." Ellie looked at her with a questioning look.

"I watched it on YouTube. I was curious." Danielle said.

"Get in and let's do this." Eliza said.

Once in the car, Eliza found the start button and pressed it. The engine roared to life and settled into idle. Eliza adjusted the driver's seat then Danielle showed her how to remove the roof. It was a beautiful fall day, unseasonably warm, and not a threatening cloud around. Eliza backed the sports car out carefully then put it into drive and they were off.

Once out on the main road, Eliza pressed the accelerator and the car shot forward at a high rate of speed. It was exhilarating! She slowed down as they drove past the subdivision.

"Where do you want to eat breakfast?" Eliza asked Danielle.

"I don't care. If you know a good place, go there." She replied.

Eliza did, in fact, know a good place. She parked the car in front of the restaurant and soon discovered how much attention two sexy women in a new red Porsche attracted. The women sat out on the patio and kept an eye on the car. If there was a scratch or any kind of damage, Curt would probably come unglued.

After breakfast, they visited a few shops and decided to just drive and enjoy the day. The area they lived in sat down in a river valley and the surrounding geography, while not mountainous, was still very rocky and featured some much higher altitudes. Eliza knew where she wanted to take Dani and navigated the car that direction.

The drive took about 30 minutes and the road consisted of long straights with some sweeping curves. There were few words exchanged between the two. Both were content, enjoying the scenery and the wind in their hair.

Soon they reached their destination. Eliza found an area designated for parking along side the road and pulled over. The area was spectacular. There was a paved path through an opening in a grouping of trees. The spot was secluded and only had enough room for one car. Eliza stopped the car and turned off the engine.

"The view from up here is amazing." Eliza said as she opened the car door.

Danielle followed her to the edge of the hillside. The view was incredible. You could see for miles as the city stretched across the valley.

"It's beautiful up here." Danielle said.

"It is. I love it up here." She replied.

"It would be romantic to be here with your lover. Has Curt ever brought you here?" Danielle asked.

"No. I've never brought anyone. You're the first." Eliza said as she smiled.

"Wow, I feel pretty special now." Danielle replied.

"You are." Eliza said.

Before Danielle knew what was happening, Ellie's lips were pressed against hers. Ellie wrapped her arms around Dani's body and pulled her close. Dani was surprised but returned the kiss with as much passion as she had received.

Eliza broke the kiss and pressed her forehead to Danielle's.

"That was better than I ever imagined." She whispered.

"What's going on, Ellie?" Danielle asked.

"You know what's going on. You know I have feelings for you and I'm almost certain you feel the same about me. I'm falling for you, Dani. I'm falling hard and I can't take it any more." Eliza confessed.

With tears in her eyes, Danielle confessed to Eliza, "You're right. I do have feelings for you. You're all I think about and it's been so difficult to not act on those feelings."

"Then let's stop fooling ourselves. I don't have this figured out, but I want to see where this goes." Eliza admitted.

"Ellie, before we go any further...I...I have to warn you..." Dani began.

"No. Don't. I don't care what it is. I want this, as long as you do too. So unless you don't want me, then please, just ...tell me. Please tell me you want this?" Ellie spoke.

"I want this. I want you." Danielle assured her.

Eliza smiled, took Danielle's hand in hers and led her back to the car. Eliza fired up the engine and pulled the car out onto the road. She put the car in drive and left a pair of black tire marks on the pavement.

The pair made it back to the house in record time. Eliza parked the car and returned everything back to how it had been. She took a hold of Danielle's hand and pulled her along. Once in the house, Eliza turned and kissed Danielle again.

"You still want me?" She asked.

"You know I do." Danielle confirmed.

Eliza stepped back and pulled her hoodie off over her head. She was wearing a lacy white bra underneath. She tossed the hoodie at Dani and took off running up the stairs towards the master bedroom. Danielle wasted no time in chasing after her.

As they reached the bedroom, Eliza dove onto the bed and pulled the covers over her body. Danielle, just a few steps behind, jumped onto the bed and grabbed ahold of Ellie through the bedsheets.

"Get under here with me!" She exclaimed with a laugh as Danielle tickled her.

Danielle released her grip on Eliza and crawled under the bedsheets with her.

"Hi" Eliza spoke softly.

"Hello." Dani replied in a similar tone.

"How are you doing?" Eliza asked.

"Hot." Danielle replied.

"I've noticed. You're gorgeous." Eliza told her.

"Thank you, but I'm talking about the temperature." Danielle laughed.

"So take off your clothes." Eliza suggested.

"Ellie...I..." Danielle started to say.

"Don't. I want this, Dani. I want you." Eliza stated.

Eliza reached out in the darkness and found Dani. She still had her hoodie on. Eliza could feel her heart thudding through her clothes.

"Your heart is pounding. Are you scared?" Eliza asked.

"Kind of." Dani admitted.

Eliza moved her hand down and found Dani's. She took Dani's hand in hers and pulled it towards her. Dani wondered what Eliza was doing with her hand, then she felt bare skin, then soft, short hair and finally wetness. Danielle inhaled deeply.

"Don't be scared. Do you feel what you've done to me?" Eliza asked, having placed Dani's hand against her wet pussy.

"I want you so bad, Ellie." Dani whispered.

"So take me." Eliza offered.

Danielle slid her hoodie off over her head and tossed it out from under the covers and onto the floor. There was more rustling of the sheets and then there was stillness.

Dani reached out and found Ellie's arm. She ran her hand up until she felt the soft swell of her breast. She cupped the fleshy mound gently and caressed it, occasionally teasing Ellie's nipple between her thumb and finger.

Ellie was lost in the sensation of Dani's touch. It had been far too long since she had been touched so sensually and she felt that she might orgasm just from Dani playing with her breasts. Then Dani brought her mouth to Ellie's chest and swirled her tongue around her firm nipple. Ellie moaned as Dani sucked and licked at her breasts. After several minutes, Dani kissed her way up Ellie's chest, to her neck and found her lips. As they kissed, Ellie reached between them and began caressing Dani's large breasts.

"This feels so good, Dani." Ellie whispered.

"It does. Do you trust me?" Danielle asked.

"Of course." She replied.

"Do you have any scarves handy?" Danielle asked.

"Yes. In my nightstand drawer." Eliza told her.

Dani rolled over and reached into the drawer, retrieving a silky scarf. She then rolled back over to face Ellie.

"Ok. I'm going to blindfolded you." She told Ellie.

Dani folded the scarf and tied it around her lovers head, covering her eyes.

"No peeking." Dani ordered.

Danielle threw the covers off of them and exposed their bodies to the cool air. She sat back and took a moment to admire Ellie's beauty. Her skin was pale, especially compared to Dani's, but it was just as smooth in appearance and touch. Her long blonde hair shimmered in the light and her body was very toned. There was a dusting of short blonde hair atop her pronounced mound and her pussy lips were full and pink. She was absolutely gorgeous and was more beautiful than Dani imagined.

"Dani? Are you still there?" Ellie spoke softly.

"I am. I was just admiring you. You're so beautiful, Ellie." Dani replied.

Dani leaned forward and lightly ran her fingers up Ellie's thigh and onto her flat tummy. Ellie inhaled sharply at the other woman's touch. She then felt the bed sink slightly then soft lips press against her skin. The first kiss was placed in the valley between her breasts. From there, Dani trailed kisses down her belly, across her hips, to right above her pussy mound. She then teased Ellie with tiny kisses and lick on the insides of her thighs. Ellie squirmed from the pleasant torture.