Unbeknownst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love you too! I'll schedule a meeting with the lawyer tomorrow." Eliza said.

Eliza's first meeting with her lawyer went well. She spent the next week gathering information that was requested and was assured that everything would work out fine.

In the meantime, Eliza had received the all clear from her doctor, which meant that her and Danielle could resume having sex. This time though, there would be no risk of becoming pregnant.

The first time they were able to be intimate was an early morning after Curt had left for work. They both knew that they could be interrupted at any moment by a child, so they didn't have the luxury of time on their side. Regardless, they had both longed for this moment for far too long to let that be a roadblock. Their intimate moment was quick, yet filled with passion and love. Dani brought Ellie to orgasm twice, both times were with Dani's cock buried deep inside of Ellie. After the second orgasm, Dani wasn't able to hold back any longer and filled Ellie's pussy to overflowing with cum.

And that became their new ritual. Dani would sneak over to Ellie's bed in the morning, after Curt left for work, and the two women would make love.

The process of preparing for her divorce had taken longer than Eliza had anticipated. She was so thankful that Danielle was being patient, but she knew that it was frustrating her as well. Eliza hoped that the news she was going to share with Danielle tonight would help put her at ease.

Once the kids had been tucked into bed, Eliza suggested to Danielle that they should go relax in the lounge. Danielle sat at one end of the couch and Eliza sat next to her.

"I want to thank you for being so patient. I know the wait hasn't been easy, but I promise it will be over soon." Eliza explained to Dani.

"I know it's been hard on you too, baby. I love you and I told you I'd wait." Danielle assured her.

"I have to confess something. I lied to you." Eliza admitted.

"You lied to me? About what? You wouldn't do that so stop bullshitting me! You are a terrible liar." Danielle laughed, not taking Eliza's confession seriously.

"It's true. I lied to you just today. I didn't actually have a doctor appointment, but I had to get away without you being suspicious." Eliza informed her.

"Ok...what, did you have a hot date or something!" Danielle joked, still not falling for Eliza's story.

"As a matter of fact, I did meet another woman today. The things she's done...I don't think you're capable of. It's just so...so...freeing. I'm sorry, Dani." Eliza told her.

"Eliza? What are you talking about?" Dani asked worriedly.

"I promise I'll tell you everything. You deserve to know. When I met her, she greeted me with open arms. I let her wrap her arms around me, then she sat me in a chair. She didn't waste anytime, she just got straight to the reason why we were meeting. I've never done anything like this before, Dani, but it felt so right." Eliza said.

She reached out and took one of Danielle's hands in hers and caressed Danielle's cheek with the other. The expression on the other woman's face was one of confusion. There was no way that the words coming from Eliza's mouth had any truth.

"Dani, this other woman gave me something..." Eliza stated, leaning in and just barely touching her lips to Danielle's.

"She gave me my divorce papers." Eliza whispered against her lips.

Eliza felt Danielle smile.

"You sneaky bitch!" Danielle exclaimed.

Eliza smiled and kissed Dani, wrapping her arms behind her.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." Eliza laughed.

"I'm so excited and happy for you!" Dani cheered.

"Thank you for waiting. We are so close now, baby. I'm going to have him served with his copy at work tomorrow and I'm suggesting that he moves out." Eliza explained.

Dani kissed Ellie back, which led to Ellie pressing Dani back against the arm of the couch. Passion consumed them and soon hands were exploring under clothing and lips and tongues were tasting exposed flesh. Ellie lifted Dani's top and bared her flat tummy. She kissed a trail down to Dani's pants and slowly unbuttoned them and slid the zipper down.

Under her black slacks, Dani wore a plain pair of red boy shorts that matched the plain red bra she wore. Eliza pulled Dani's panties down and planted kisses on the smooth bare skin above her cock.

"Fuck, Ellie! Take them off please. I'm getting hard and it's starting to hurt." Danielle told her.

"Mmmm, it would be my pleasure. I was going to anyway." Ellie replied seductively.

Eliza hurriedly pulled Danielle's pants and panties off and her thickening cock sprung free. Ellie caressed her lover while her tongue bathed her shaft from base to tip. Dani sat up and quickly removed her shirt and bra.

"You're so sexy, baby. I'm going to join you." Eliza said, stripping naked herself.

Now that they were both free from the constraints of their clothing, Ellie returned her attention to Dani. The other woman was fully erect now and begging for Ellie's touch.

"Look at what you do to me, Ellie. I'm so fucking hard for you." Dani moaned.

"Does it feel good being so hard? It makes me so wet seeing you like that. I'd love for you to stretch my little pussy wide, but first I want to taste you." Eliza told Dani.

Holding her erection upright by the base, Eliza wrapped her lips around the head of Dani's cock and slid them halfway down. She slowly brought her lips back up, swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip. She locked eyes with her lover as her mouth slowly worked up and down her length. Ellie was lost in the feeling of pleasuring her girlfriend, when she heard Dani gasp.

"What the fuck?" Came a voice from the doorway.

"Curt! Fuck..." Eliza exclaimed.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He growled.

"Curt, I can explain. We..." Eliza tried speaking.

"Shut the fuck up." He barked at Eliza. "And you? What the fuck?!" He exclaimed, staring at Danielle.

"Don't fucking start, Curt. It's over." Eliza stated.

"Oh, it's over alright. I'm going to fucking strangle both of you sick fucks!" Curt threatened.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Danielle warned him.

Curt grabbed Eliza by her arm and pulled her towards him, "The fuck are you going to do? Stop me?"

Ellie struggled to get away and smacked her husband across the face.

"Let go of me! Just leave, Curt!" She screamed.

Curt yanked Ellie's arm and tossed her against the shelving unit against the wall. He lunged at Danielle and grabbed a hold of her hair. He raised his hand to slap her when he was hit from behind by an object.

"Leave her alone!" Eliza yelled. "If you weren't such a pathetic man, I wouldn't have had to find love elsewhere."

Ellie's words angered Curt. He shoved Danielle over the arm of the couch and turned to face Eliza.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it. Fuck you, Curt! I'm leaving you!" Eliza told him.

"Bullshit. Over my dead body." He replied.

"If that's what it takes to get rid of you." Ellie snapped back.

The two stood silently, motionless, until Ellie glanced at the bruise forming on Dani's ribs from hitting the shelves.

"Are you ok, Dani?" Ellie asked her lover.

"I'll be ok." She replied.

"I want her out of here tonight." Curt demanded.

"She isn't going anywhere." Eliza stated.

"I'll throw her out myself. Right on her naked ass." Curt said.

Ellie spit right in Curt's face. The act briefly stunned him before he lunged at Ellie. She was much quicker than he was, and easily escaped him. She ran towards the stairs with Curt close behind. She bolted through the door to the master bedroom, slammed the door shut and pulled out the drawer of her nightstand. She placed her hand on the biometric pad and it beeped. She quickly opened the vault and reached in. Just as Curt barged through the door, Eliza spun around with a pistol pointed at her husband.

"Are you really going to use that thing?" He scoffed.

"Try me." The words harsh and her expression cold.

"Ell, c'mon." Curt said, his demeanor changing all of a sudden.

"Here." Ellie said, tossing him an envelope, the weapon still pointed at him.

Curt opened the envelope and read the papers.

"So this is what you really want?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm done. You're never home, Curt. Jenny barely knows you and Dani spends more time with both kids than you do." Eliza stated.

"Are you leaving me for...her?" Curt questioned.

"That's of no concern to you. You can stay at a hotel tonight and gather your stuff at a later time. I will be pressing charges as well." She informed him.

"Ok." He replied.

"The kids are fine. They are still asleep." Dani spoke, entering the room.

"Put the gun down, Eliza." She pleaded.

"Not a chance." Eliza said.

"I called 911. They'll be here any second now." Dani informed them.

"Will you please go wait for them and let them in?" Eliza asked.

"Yes. I love you." Dani answered.

"I love you too." Eliza's answer elicited no response from Curt.

"I think you should know that Jacob isn't your child." Eliza confessed.

She expected an outburst or anger or violence, so she readied herself to pull the trigger. Instead, Curt simply replied with a "hmph" and shook his head.

The night ended with Curt being taken away in handcuffs. Tears were shed over the ending of her marriage, but knowing that the woman she had fallen in love with was right by her side, filled Eliza with joy.

The divorce battle was not won quickly. Curt resisted every request and his lawyers tried every dirty trick they could. It wasn't enough though. Eliza walked away with full custody of Jenny, Curt had to buy out her half of the house, and he also owed her a substantial amount for child support.

It wasn't much of a surprise when it was revealed that Curt had been cheating on Eliza for quite a long time. His late nights at work were actually spent with a female colleague. Eliza wondered if that relationship would last now that all of Curt's dirty laundry was aired, but she really didn't care. The man she had fallen in love with was gone. He had been replaced by a soulless husk who didn't care about anyone but himself. He barely batted an eye when he found out that Jacob wasn't his baby. But all of that was history now. It was time for Eliza to look to the future, a new start with her new love.

<———————— : ————————>

"I can't believe this is real. Pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming." Eliza said.

Dani looked around then reached over and caught Eliza's nipple between her finger and thumb.

"Ouch! How the hell did you manage to get it through this dress?!" Eliza exclaimed.

"I've got skills, babe!" Dani joked.

"Oh, you've got skills alright! Maybe you can show me some of them later?" Eliza asked.

"Why wait? Does that poor little nipple need a kiss?" Danielle offered.

"There you are! Moms, the photographer is waiting. Everyone has left for the reception too. Let's go!" Jenny stated, walking up behind the two women.

"Ok, ok. Where is your brother?" Eliza asked.

"He's with grandma. How many pictures do we have to take? I want to go eat cake!" Jenny said excitedly.

"There will be plenty of cake for you, little miss. Right now though, you and your little brother are going to take a few pictures with your mommy's, ok?"

"Ok. Jacob! Come take pictures with our mommies!" Jenny hollered.

"I love our little family." Danielle said to Ellie, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close.

"Me too. I'm so happy! I can't believe how my life turned out." Eliza smiled.

The photographer snapped several hundred photos in the span of a half an hour. Once the women were satisfied that they had taken enough photos, it was time to head to their reception and party the night away with family and close friends.

"Jenny, Jacob, go with grandma and Eliza and I will meet you there, ok?" Danielle told them.

The kids ran off with grandma while the newlyweds walked to their car. The women made sure that all parts of their dresses were inside of the car before closing the doors.

"I love you Mrs. Scott!" Eliza said, leaning over to kiss her wife.

"I love you, too...Mrs. Scott!" Danielle laughed pressing her lips to her wife's.

Eliza fired up the engine of the bright red Porsche and the couple sped off down the road to start their new lives together.