Unbeknownst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, but everything is fine now. I'm with you." Eliza assured her.

Just sitting and holding each other comforted them immensely. They sat silently, wrapped in each other's arms, with no regard for the time. Dani was the first to speak.

"Are you going to be ok?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you. He's passed out and will probably be back to his usual self when he wakes up." Eliza said.

"You can sleep here, if you'd like?" Danielle offered.

"I'd love to, but I should probably be in my bed when Jenny wakes up." Eliza told her.

Eliza looked into Danielle's eyes and smiled. She had forgotten what it felt like to be cared for so intimately. She gently pressed her lips to Dani's. The small kiss led to another one, then another, and soon Dani had Ellie pinned under her. Eliza could feel Dani's hardness pressing into her mound, which caused a mixture of joy and grief.

"Dani, oh my god, I can feel you against me." Eliza whispered.

"It's all because of you, baby." Dani whispered back, smiling as she kissed her lover.

"I'm so wet too, but I'm too sore." Eliza pouted.

"It's ok. We don't have to do anything." Dani assured her.

"I don't want to leave you like that." Eliza told her.

"It's ok. Trust me." Dani said.

"I want you so bad though. I've thought about you all night." Eliza revealed.

"We'll have plenty of chances. I want you to feel better." Dani tried to comfort her.

"I need you so bad, Dani!" Eliza was almost in tears from her frustration.

"Ok...does Ellie's sore little pussy need a kiss? Would that make it feel better?" Dani asked.

Ellie nodded yes, which caused a smile to spread across Danielle's face. The black haired woman kissed a trail down Eliza's body. As she made her way down, the aroma of Ellie's excitement grew stronger, causing Dani to practically salivate in anticipation.

"If you feel even a twinge of discomfort, tell me and I'll stop." She said.

"Mmmhmm" Ellie replied.

Dani lovingly bathed Ellie's sex with delicate swipes of her tongue, being careful not to cause her any pain. Her pussy was red and swollen, but her juices were flowing like a spring. Ellie's tiny clit was plump and poking out, begging for attention as well. Dani tasted more of Ellie's essence then set her sights on the little nub. Her tongue flicked over Ellie's clit repeatedly, eliciting sexy whimpers from the blonde. Alternating between licking then sucking her clit between her lips, Dani brought Ellie to a powerful orgasm.

Danielle moved back up and kissed Ellie deeply. As they kissed, Ellie's hands explored Dani's body and soon one found itself wrapped around her throbbing cock. Ellie's thumb pressed against the swollen tip, spreading precum around the sensitive head. As the women kissed, Ellie stroked Dani's cock, occasionally caressing her tight scrotum. Eliza began to stroke her cock faster and harder, making Dani moan into her mouth as they kissed.

"I'm going to cum." Dani panted.

"Where? Where do you want to cum?" Ellie asked.

"I don't c..c..care...I just...I just need to." Dani pleaded.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth? On my tits?" Ellie teased.

"I just want to cum!" Dani cried.

"Ok" Ellie said.

Ellie lifted her hips and positioned Dani's cock at her flooded opening. The warmth and slickness felt incredible on Dani's plump cock head. As Ellie jerked her full length, she instructed her on what to do.

"Cum on my pussy, baby. Just let go and coat my pussy with your hot cum." Ellie told her.

That was all Dani needed to hear.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked softly.

Spurt after spurt of thick, sticky ropes painted Ellie's pussy lips and mound. She continued to stroke Dani through her orgasm, milking as much cum from her cock as she could offer.

The women collapsed together into a sweaty, panting mess of flesh. As the moments passed, they each felt themselves drifting off to sleep. Eliza knew she needed to return to her own bed, but she wasn't ready to leave the safety and comfort of her lover.

After a couple of hours, Ellie awoke in a panic. The feeling quickly passed and she wrapped her arms around Dani, unmoved from where she fell asleep.

"Dani. Dani." Eliza whispered.

"Mmmm, no. Go back to sleep." She replied. Her voice heavy and cute with sleep and warming Eliza's heart.

"I need to go back to my bed. Jenny will need to find me." She explained.

"I know. I still don't want you to go." Danielle replied, gripping her tighter.

"Me either. I'm sorry." Ellie said.

Dani rose from the couch and helped Ellie to her feet. The two women kissed, then Eliza slipped her robe on and made her way back to her bed, and her husband.

Eliza's heart felt heavy. She hated leaving Dani. Even though she'd be able to see her later, it wasn't enough. As she laid in bed, listening to her husband snore and sleeping as if nothing had happened, her resentment towards him began to build. It only took thinking of Danielle to put her back in a happier place though. She was such a caring, compassionate person. Life felt so much easier when she was with her. And the sex! It was the best she'd ever had. She knew what was happening. She was falling in love with Danielle.

She had so many thoughts racing around in her head right now. Did Dani feel the same way about her? If so, would she leave Curt to be with Dani? What if Dani didn't feel the same way? What about Jenny? Sleep didn't come easy for Eliza that morning.

As the weeks passed, things had gone back to normal, or at least what was normal in Eliza's world. Christmas was coming up quick and Eliza was stressing. Her and Curt always hosted a large gathering over several days, but she wasn't feeling it this year. She was more concerned about what she was going to get Danielle. Jenny was easy to shop for, so there was no stress there, but Dani was tough. She should also get Curt something, but she wasn't really concerned with that either. The idea of a party and all the guests was really stressing her out for some reason and causing her some stomach issues.

It was too late to cancel now though. Everyone had been invited and plans were in motion. She'd just have to power through it. She had managed to find time to do some shopping though, which made her feel a bit better. With her shopping done, she made her way home.

When she arrived, her two favorite people were there to greet her. Eliza found them snuggled on the couch watching cartoons. Her and Dani exchanged a knowing smile, which filled them both with joy. Eliza sat for a few minutes then went to the kitchen to start dinner. Danielle followed behind her a minute later. They snuck a deep kiss when they were sure that Jenny couldn't see them.

"How are you?" Danielle asked.

"I'm better now. My stomach has been bothering me though." Ellie replied.

"I'm sorry. I hope it gets feeling better." Danielle told her.

"I'm sure it will. Can I stop by later? After...you know?" Ellie asked, which was code for after Curt went to bed.

"Of course, I'm always up for your company." Danielle replied.

"I hope so." Ellie said.

Ellie leaned in and gave Dani another kiss, then reached behind and grabbed her ass. Danielle grinned and made her way towards her apartment.

Of course Curt had a late meeting and didn't make it home for dinner. No problem though. Eliza spent the evening with her daughter, tucked her into bed, then went to Danielle's apartment.

"Well hello, sexy!" Was Danielle's greeting as Eliza walked through the door.

"Ugh, I'm not feeling so sexy tonight. My stomach is cramping a bit. I'm going to lay down for a while. Join me?" She said.

Eliza crawled onto Danielle's bed and laid on her side. Danielle went to get her a glass of water and came back to the bedroom. She gently laid next to Eliza.

"How long has your tummy hurt?" Danielle asked.

"Over a week now. It sucks! I feel like puking in the mornings, but it seems to go away. Then I've got these cramps." She explained.

"Staring your period soon?" Danielle questioned.

"I don't know. It's been a while since I've had one, but they have always been off due to my birth control." Eliza told her.

"Hmmm. Ok. Can I get you anything?" Danielle offered.

"Nope. I just need to get this damn bra off. My boobs are hurting." Eliza complained.

Dani laid and watched as Ellie lifted her top off then removed her bra. Ellie cupped the fleshy globes and winced. She looked over at Danielle, who was watching her with a furrowed brow.

"What?" Eliza asked.

"Nothing. Just checking out your tits." Danielle replied.

"No, there's definitely something else. You look perplexed." Eliza told her.

"Ok... Uhm, don't kill me. I might be totally wrong here, but...the things you're describing...it sounds like someone who is pregnant." Danielle said cautiously.

"Oh fuck off!" Eliza exclaimed, swatting Danielle playfully with a pillow.

A few seconds later, Eliza started crying.

"Shit, Dani, you're right. I should have noticed that I felt like this when I was pregnant with Jenny. What if I am?"

"Damn it. I'm sorry, Ellie. I didn't mean to upset you." Danielle said, sliding closer and holding the other woman close.

"It's not your fault. It's just...the only time he and I had sex was after his Christmas party. Being used then discarded like a worthless fuck toy isn't my idea of a beautiful conception." Ellie sobbed.

"Ellie, stop. I'm sure you're not pregnant. Just forget I said anything." Danielle tried calming her.

"Ok. I'm sorry, Dani. I'm just not up for sexy time tonight." Eliza apologized.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm happy to spend any time with you. Let's just snuggle for a while, ok." Danielle assured her.

"Ok. I'd love that." Ellie said softly.

The next day, Ellie called her doctor's office as soon as they opened. She lucked out and they had an opening that afternoon. She knew she'd feel better once she was sure.

The morning was excruciatingly long but she was now seated in an exam room. Her leg bounced nervously as she tried waiting patiently for the test results. There was a knock on the door then her OB entered.

"Hi, Ell, I've got you're results." She said.

Eliza took a deep breath then replied, "Ok. And...?"

"You were right. You're pregnant. Congratulations!" Her doctor told her.

"Oh fuck." Ellie cried, burying he face in her hands.

"Oh...that's not the typical response. Ell, do you need to talk?" Her doctor asked.

"How long?" Eliza asked.

"About 4 weeks." She replied.

"Oh." Eliza said.

"Eliza?" Her doctor questioned.

"It's just...personal stuff. I'll be ok." Eliza replied.

"If you need anything, do not hesitate to call. I'd like to see you again in a few weeks, ok." The doc stated.

"Ok. I'll schedule it before I leave." Eliza told her.

Later that night, Eliza broke the news to Danielle. There were tears and hugs, plenty of kisses, and best of all comfort. Eliza dreaded having to tell Curt. Jenny would be excited at least.

It was three days before Curt was home during a time that Eliza was awake. She had stayed up late waiting for him, and he looked almost annoyed when he walked into their bedroom.

"Hi, honey." Eliza started.

"Not tonight. I'm beat." Curt instantly replied.

"No, I'm not after that. It's something else." Eliza said.

"Can it wait?" Curt asked, sitting on the edge of the bed, taking his socks off.

"I'm pregnant." Eliza blurted out.

Curt paused for a moment, then sat upright. "How?"

"Well, a man has a penis and a woman has a vagina, and..." Eliza sarcastically began.

"Cut the shit, Ell. I mean, I thought you were on the pill?" He barked.

"It's not 100%, you know." She replied.

"Fuck." He sighed.

Eliza sat there silently. She began to cry.

"Ell...come on. Don't cry." He half heartedly pleaded.

"What kind of reply is 'Fuck', Curt?" She asked, mocking his voice.

"It's just...I'm so fucking busy, and we discussed this. Birth control was supposed to prevent this." He argued.

"Just...fuck it, Curt. Shit happens and I'll deal with it." Eliza snapped. She grabbed her robe and stormed out of the bedroom. She'd spend the night in the guest room.

Over the next several months, things went as good as could be expected. Eliza's pregnancy was going well. Jenny was absolutely beside herself with excitement and had all kinds of questions about her new sibling. Dani was a godsend and helped Eliza out so much. Eliza's coworkers were happy for her, and with help from Dani, they threw her a baby shower. Eliza had insisted on no gifts, but she was definitely ok with having a little celebration.

Curt tried to act like a caring husband, but he was often unavailable and didn't act like this major event really affected him at all. Luckily, him being gone helped out tremendously for one very important reason.

Eliza was horny. Not just a little, but it was horny on steroids. She wanted it all the time. Luckily, Danielle had incredible stamina and was up for the challenge. It wasn't long before they fell into a routine. Jenny went to bed and Eliza went to Danielle's where they'd fuck for the next couple of hours.

One night, after a particularly passionate session, things between Ellie and Dani changed.

Ellie charged through the door into Danielle's apartment and pounced on her raven haired lover.

"Fuck, I've been thinking about you all day." Eliza told her, kissing her before she had a chance to reply.

Eliza slipped her tongue into Dani's mouth, while her hands worked on unfastening her jeans. Once Dani's jeans were open, Ellie gripped the hem of Dani's sweater and pulled it over the woman's head. Her breasts were held in a sexy black bra that matched the panties peeking out from her opened jeans.

Eliza attacked Dani's neck with her lips, sliding her hands into her jeans and taking an ass cheek into each one. Dani moaned as Ellie's mouth worked down to her chest. Not wanting to wait any longer, Dani unfastened her bra and tossed it aside. Ellie understood her cue and latched her mouth onto one of Dani's firm nipples.

"Fuck! Bedroom. Now!" Danielle growled.

Ellie grinned and tugged Dani towards the bedroom by her hand.

It was now Dani's turn. From behind, she pressed into Ellie's backside. Her hands found their way under her blouse and moved up and over her tummy. She loved the sight of Ellie's pregnant body, and couldn't wait to see her in all of her naked beauty. Dani cupped Ellie's plump breasts and teased her nipples. Ellie groaned from the pleasure.

Dani then slid her hands down to the waistband of Ellie's slacks and slid them off of her and down onto the floor. She was surprised to find that Ellie had no panties on underneath.

"Oh my! What a nice surprise." Dani exclaimed.

"I took them off before I left work. I needed to feel myself on the way home. I want you so bad." Ellie explained.

"Oh, you're going to get me." Dani said seductively, reaching between her legs and sliding a finger through her wet lips.

Ellie stripped her own top off and made quick work of her bra. Dani had also slipped out of her jeans and panties and pressed her thick cock between Ellie's ass cheeks.

Ellie crawled onto the bed, followed by Dani. Ellie leaned back into the other woman and nuzzled her face against her lover's. Dani kissed Ellie's ear while her hands caressed the woman's breasts.

"You're incredible, Ellie. I love you so much." Dani confessed by whispering into Ellie's ear.

"Oh my god, Dani. I love you so much too!" Ellie whimpered.

"I don't ever want anyone but you." Ellie added.

"I'm all yours my love. You have my heart." Dani assured her.

"Please, Dani...I need you so bad." Ellie pleaded.

Dani adjusted her position and lined the head of her cock up to Ellie's dripping entrance. She slid her cock into the other woman effortlessly. Ellie's pussy gripped the hard member tight and held her in her depths.

"I've never felt anyone like you, baby. We feel so right together." Ellie cooed.

"I can't believe how perfect we are together." Dani said.

Dani began to slowly withdraw from Ellie's grasp then slowly eased back into her. Dani's paced picked up slightly, but she was in no hurry. After a little while, Eliza leaned forward and let Dani fall free from her pussy.

"I need to turn around. I want to watch your face." She told her lover.

Dani smiled as Ellie laid back and positioned a pillow under her ass. Once she was settled, Ellie spread her legs wide and reached behind her knees to hold her legs back. Dani pressed her cock at Ellie's entrance and once again eased right into her. A very satisfied moan escaped from Ellie, followed by a few words of encouragement.

"Oh, fuck, baby! You feel so good. You're in me so deep." Ellie said.

"I love you, Ellie, and I love sinking my cock into your little pussy." Dani replied.

Dani couldn't hold back. She was pounding her hard cock into Ellie's greedy pussy, and the other woman was loving every bit of it. With each thrust, Ellie's pregnant belly jiggled, and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bedroom.

"I'm going to cum already! Oh shit! I'm going to...oh, oh...fuck!" Ellie whimpered as she came forcefully. A rush of fluid escaped from her, leaving a sizable wet spot on the bed.

Dani continued to slowly fuck Ellie as she rode out her orgasm. The powerful convulsions gripping Dani's cock were almost too much for her to resist, but she had another plan in mind.

"You're so beautiful when you cum, my love. I'm so happy that I can make you feel so good." Dani offered.

"Words can't describe how it feels. I love you so much!" Ellie said blissfully.

"I want to try something new, ok? You can trust me." Dani assured her.

Ellie smiled and nodded.

Dani hopped from the bed and to her nightstand. She retrieved a bottle from the drawer and moved back onto the bed. She leaned down and slipped her tongue into Ellie's freshly fucked pussy. Her cum was exquisite and much to Dani's delight, there was plenty. Once Dani had thoroughly cleaned Ellie's pussy, she swiped her tongue across Ellie's puckered little asshole, sending a jolt of pleasure through her blonde lover. Soon she was lapping at Ellie's naughtiness hole, and the recipient was writing from pleasure.

"Don't stop. Fuck, don't ever stop!" Ellie cooed.

But Dani did stop. She took her small bottle and squirted a small amount of the contents onto Ellie's asshole. Dani then spread the slick fluid around with her finger, slowly working the digit inside. It only took a few minutes for Dani to get her finger all the way into Ellie's bottom, and the sounds that Ellie was making indicated that she was very receptive to Danielle's explorations.

Dani had now worked two fingers into Ellie and was easily working them in and out of her. After placing a kiss on Ellie's clit, Dani sat up and applied more lube to Ellie's hole. Dani's cock was throbbing and dripping precum in anticipation. She coated her shaft with a liberal amount of lube and tossed the bottle to the bed. Using her hand, she placed the tip of her cock at the entrance to Ellie's ass.

"Just relax, Ellie. I'm going to be very gentle. If this hurts, just tell me and I'll stop, ok?" Danielle told her.

"Oh my god! Are you going to fit?" Ellie asked worriedly.

"Of course, I'm not that big. Just relax. You're going to love this!" Dani said encouragingly.

Ellie took a deep breath as Dani pressed her cock head against her asshole. There was a moment of resistance and then "pop", she was inside of Ellie.

Ellie released her breath and giggled.

"Whew. I though you weren't going to make it!" Ellie said.

"Are you doing ok?" Dani asked.

"Yep. Just go slow!" Ellie pleaded.