Unbeknownst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dani, I...Oh shit!" Ellie gasped as Danielle ran a finger between her slick pussy lips.

"Oh my god, Dani!" Ellie whimpered as Danielle eased a finger into her hot, wet center.

"Oh my god, Dani! I haven't been touched in so long!" Eliza cried.

Dani laid down between Ellie's spread legs. The view in front of her was spectacular. Ellie's sex glistened with droplets of her nectar, and the scent of her arousal was driving Dani mad with desire. Using her fingers, Dani gently spread Ellie's lips apart and swiped her tongue upwards through Ellie's wet slit. Her taste was exquisite. The feeling of Dani's wet tongue sliding over her delicate folds drove Ellie to heights of pleasure unseen. Dani could have spent hours lapping at Ellie's delicious honey pot, but there was something she needed to show her.

Dani took one last lick before she rose to her knees between Ellie's spread legs. This was the moment she had been working towards.

Without speaking a word, Dani hovered over Ellie. In one fluid motion, she pressed herself into Ellie's slippery entrance. Still blindfolded, Ellie's face reflected the surprise, confusion and pleasure that she was feeling at that moment. As each inch slipped into her and spread her apart, the most beautiful little wail escaped from her mouth.

"That's real! Oh my god, that's real! Oh my...oh shit! Dani...?" Ellie cried out.

She quickly tugged the blindfold up and stared into the eyes of her lover. Her eyes revealed so much more of her emotions. She brought her hand up and gently touched Dani's cheek while their eyes remained locked. Her brow was furrowed and her mouth was open slightly as Dani buried her length inside of her.

Dani leaned her head down, brushed her lips against Ellie's and whispered.

"Ellie? Are you ok?" She asked.

"Dani..." her voice trembled.

"Are you ok?" She asked again.

Ellie nodded her head slightly against the other woman's.

"You feel so good, Dani. Fuck me... please." Ellie whispered back.

Ellie wrapped her legs around Dani and pulled her closer. The two lovers kissed while Dani slowly withdrew her hardness from Ellie. She could only move as far as Ellie's embrace would allow, which wasn't much, but it was very intimate. Dani's fears of being rejected had faded, and now all that mattered was pleasuring her lover.

With slow, short strokes, Dani gently fucked Ellie. It was early afternoon, which meant they wouldn't be interrupted for hours. Ellie's hands roamed over Dani's smooth skin as their naked bodies slid against each other.

After several moments, Ellie loosened her grasp around Dani. The other woman began to thrust harder and longer, their breathing becoming heavier as the intensity built. Dani's thick cock was spreading Ellie's delicate pussy apart as she thrust into her a with bit more force.

"Dani...I'm, I'm so close." Ellie moaned.

"Me too. You feel so good." Dani said.

"Fuck me. Make me cum!" Ellie cried.

The words from Ellie's mouth dripped with desire and fed the hunger inside of Dani to bring her new lover to a roaring orgasm. Danielle pounded her thick cock into Ellie. Each thrust bringing Ellie closer and closer to release until...

"Oh fuck, Dani! I'm cumming! Oh my god! Oh...my god, Dani..." Ellie cried out as her orgasm hit.

As the surge of pleasure flowed through Ellie's body, her pussy spasmed tightly around Dani's girl cock. The sensation proved to be too much for her, and she in turn found her release.

"Oh god, Ellie! I'm cumming too!" Dani exclaimed.

With each squeeze of her cock, Dani pumped spurt after glorious spurt of hot, thick cum deep into Ellie's depths.

Once Dani's orgasm subsided, she collapsed onto the bed next to Ellie. The two women laid motionless, catching their breath and basking in post orgasmic bliss. Eliza was the first to speak.

"Dani?" She said.

"Yes?" The other woman replied.

"That was...just...holy shit. That was unbelievable. I never..." Ellie panted.

"You're ok with it? With me?" Danielle asked.

"What?! Oh my god, Dani! Yes!" Ellie exclaimed, rolling over towards her lover.

Ellie wrapped her body around Danielle's and kissed her.

"Thank you. I was scared that..." Dani began to explain as tears filled her eyes.

"There's nothing to be scared of. You're incredible. You're perfect. Was I surprised? Hell yes! But, wow, what a surprise!" Eliza assured her.

The two women kissed deeply, pressing their bodies together. Ellie ran her fingers through Dani's soft black hair, cupping the back of her head and pressing her lips into hers. Their tongues explored the other's mouth, while their fingers gently caressed naked flesh. It all felt so perfect.

"I want to see it." Eliza stated, breaking their kiss.

"What?" Dani giggled.

"You know what... your cock. I want to see it." Ellie confirmed.

Danielle smiled and rolled onto her back. Her semi erect cock flopped over onto her lower stomach. Ellie smiled back and glanced down Danielle's body. She began kissing a trail down to her chest, stopping to suck on Dani's lovely pink nipples. Ellie rolled her tongue around both firm nubs, not stopping until she was sure they were well bathed. She then continued downward, placing kisses across Danielle's flat tummy.

"That feels wonderful." Dani softly said to Ellie.

Ellie smiled, then made her way to her goal. Danielle was now almost fully hard from Ellie's exploration.

Ellie studied the sizable slab of flesh that protruded from the center of Danielle's body. It was noticeably larger than her husband's, as well as more visibly appealing. Ellie ran a finger from the glans down to the base of Dani's lovely cock.

"You're so beautiful, Dani." Eliza complimented.

"Thank you. So are you." Danielle replied.

Ellie smiled before placing a kiss next to the base of Dani's cock.

"You smell like pussy." Eliza joked.

"I wonder why? Maybe because I was just inside of the most stunning woman I've even met?" Danielle stated.

"Thank you, but I'm not sure I agree." Ellie replied.

"Why do you think I came so fast?" Danielle countered.

"Mmmmm! You filled me up too!" Eliza exclaimed.

"And I can't wait to do it again! And don't worry, I can't get you pregnant." Dani admitted.

"I'm not. Besides, that's what birth control is for." Ellie said.

Ellie giggled then swiped her tongue across Danielle's tight balls, and up the length of her shaft. The taste of their combination was delightful. Ellie then gripped Dani's cock around the base and stroked her hand up and down rigid member.

Ellie continued to stroke the magnificent girl cock. She was fascinated by how soft the outer skin felt as it effortlessly glided over the steel-like inner core. She watched as precum began to ooze from the slit in the plump head, leaning in and sampling the clear fluid. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip before wrapping her lips around Dani's womanhood and plunging the hard cock to the back of her throat.

Dani inhaled sharply as Ellie took a good portion of her into her mouth. She had fantasied about moments like this from the day they first met, though she assumed they would only remain as fantasies. Now here she was, spread out in the bed Eliza shared with her neglectful husband, with Eliza's lovely mouth around her throbbing cock. It was exactly where she wanted to be.

As Ellie worked her lips up and down Dani's cock, she locked eyes with her lover. A feeling of comfort and happiness washed over her. To finally have intimacy with another person after months and months of none, felt truly magical. Being that it was Danielle who she was experiencing this with, made it even more special.

Ellie couldn't help but grin as she sucked on Dani. Her cock felt wonderful against her lips and tongue and the taste of her flesh and precum made Ellie's pussy gush.

Judging by Dani's gyrating and thrusting hips, Ellie knew her lover was nearing her release. Ellie loved that she could make Dani feel so good, and soon she would be rewarded for her efforts.

As Dani began to writhe from the sensation, she dug her fingers into the hair on the back of Ellie's head. Ellie moaned when she felt the fingers grip her hair and readied herself for what was soon to happen. As Ellie's mouth bobbed quickly up and down on the head of Dani's cock, her hand stroked her shaft. It wasn't long before Dani began to whimper, her body became stiff, and euphoria washed over her.

Ellie moaned as a flood of cum erupted against the back of her throat. Dani's cock pulsed strongly as each jet of hot cum filled Ellie's mouth. Finally, her reserves ran empty and she became too sensitive for Ellie to continue.

"Ellie! You've got to stop, baby!" Danielle told her.

"But you taste so good!" Ellie pouted.

"Thank you, and you can definitely do more of that later." Danielle offered.

Ellie crawled up and laid next to Danielle. She snuggled up against her and stretched her leg across the other woman's body. Ellie leisurely traced lines with her fingertips across Danielle's bare skin.

The two laid in comfortable silence, enjoying the moment for as long as they could. It wasn't long before both ladies fell asleep.

"Oh shit! What time is it?!" Eliza blurted out, sitting up quickly.

"What's the matter?" Danielle asked, startled by Ellie's outburst.

"Fuck. Curt will be home soon. I don't want him finding us like this." Eliza explained.

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good." Danielle replied.

Eliza slid out of the bed and gathered her clothes. She watched as Danielle picked up her garments and began dressing. Ellie couldn't take her eyes off of the other woman, watching as Dani adjusted her bra and then pulled on her panties. As Danielle reached for her leggings, she noticed Eliza's eyes on her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." Eliza replied, a devilish smile spreading across her face.

Danielle returned the smile and finished dressing. As she walked towards the door, Ellie reached out for her and pulled her close.

"Thank you." She said softly.

"It was my pleasure." Danielle replied.

Eliza grabbed the front of her hoodie and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Will I see you later?" The blonde asked.

"That's up to you. You know where I live." Dani laughed.

Eliza finished getting dressed and walked out of the master bedroom, hand in hand with Danielle. They kissed once more and went their separate ways.

In the following days, Ellie and Dani snuck in as much time together as they could. Their secret meetings often occurred in Danielle's apartment, but the risk of getting caught fucking out in the open in the main house was exhilarating.

Thanksgiving went relatively well, and luckily no one seemed to pick up on the sexual tension between Ellie and Dani. Secret glances were shared, and innocent looking little touches were exchanged. Later that night, after Jenny was tucked in bed, in-laws had retired to guest rooms, and Curt was passed out on the couch, Ellie and Danielle snuck off to Danielle's apartment. Their rendezvous was quick, but both women finally found release with Ellie riding Dani to another mind blowing orgasm. Ellie shuddered as her pussy clenched around Dani's cock while it pumped load after load of cum into her.

It was now December and things were somewhat back to normal. Jenny was back from her grandparents house, which kept Danielle busy throughout the day, and Eliza was busy at work finishing up projects. The two still managed to find time together on occasion though.

"Hey, I'm going to need you to watch Jenny on Friday night, please. Curt informed me that we are attending his work Christmas party." Eliza explained, rolling her eyes.

"Sure! What, not excited to go rub elbows with software execs and their wives?" Danielle giggled.

"Ugh, not at all. I don't know any of these people. I mean, I've met them before...a year ago, at the last Christmas party. It's just uncomfortable small talk, gossip, and drunk people." Eliza stated.

"Hey, maybe you can sneak off with one of the wives and have your own little party?" Danielle joked.

"I highly doubt that any of them have a giant cock hanging between their legs. And even if one of them did, I'd still only want you." Eliza assured her.

"I have to admit, I don't like the idea of sharing you." Dani confessed.

As predicted, the Christmas party was as miserable as Eliza expected. Not only was she bored, she also had to deal with a very drunk husband. When Curt had too much to drink, he could be unpredictable. His mood ranged from loud and obnoxious to an overly emotional mess, and had a history of being a bit rough. Eliza knew it was best if she stayed relatively sober in order to deal with her drunk, unruly husband.

On the drive home, Curt criticized Eliza's driving the entire way. Once they made it home, Eliza tried helping him into the house. Curt, being a rather fit man, was a bit of a handful for Eliza to handle. She tried holding his arm and leading him to the door, but he pulled his arm away swiftly which caused Eliza to lose her balance and fall against the wall.

"I can walk by myself! I'm a grown man for fucks sake!" Curt growled.

"Fine, you drunk prick, go for it." Eliza shot back.

Curt reached out for the door handle, but must have been seeing double because he kept grabbing at the wall next to the door, where no handle existed. Frustrated, he turned to Eliza and barked at her.

"Ell! The fucking door is fucked! What did you do to it?"

"Ugh! Hang on..." she snapped at him, grabbing the handle and opening the door.

Curt looked at her, nodded with satisfaction, and entered the house. The couple walked to the kitchen, Curt stopping to lean against the large island, while Eliza grabbed a drink of water and sat at the table.

"Didgu have fun tonight?" Curt slurred.

"Sure, yeah, it was fine." Eliza answered.

"I think you're lying." Curt replied.

"Fine, Curt, I had a shitty time. There, are you happy?" Eliza told him.

"Maybe if you tried not being a bitch, you'd have a better time." Curt said with disgust.

"Fuck you, Curtis!" Eliza spat back.

"Uhm...sorry for interrupting..." Danielle spoke, momentarily breaking the tension.

"Who the fuck are you?" Curt questioned, nearly falling down as he turned to look at Danielle.

"She's our daughter's nanny, Curt." Eliza answered condescendingly.

"I just wanted to let you know that Jenny is tucked into bed. She had a great night. I'm going to bed. Hope you had fun." She said, sharing a look with Eliza.

"Thank you, Dani." Eliza replied, seductively biting her lower lip.

Danielle walked away with a sly grin on her face.

Eliza quickly sent a text message to Danielle.

"Curt is drunk. As soon as he passes out, I'll be over. Will you be 'up' for company?" The text read.

A minute later, Eliza received a response. When she opened her messages, there was only a photograph. It was a picture of Dani's semi hard cock. The thought of what was soon to happen caused Ellie's thong to become damp.

"Curt, you look spent. Let's head up to bed." Eliza suggested.

There was no argument from her husband. The couple made their way up to their master bedroom. Once inside, Curt did something he hadn't done in at least a year. He wrapped his arms around his wife from behind and began kissing her shoulder.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I love you." He spoke softly into Eliza's ear.

The intimacy caught her completely by surprise. Curt's hands began to slide down her body, onto her hips, then back up to her breasts. Before Eliza knew it, her dress was off of her shoulders and her breast were bared. Curt's fingers tugged on her nipples as he kissed her on the neck. Eliza could feel his manhood pressing against her ass. She pressed her backside against his hardness, which resulted in Curt shoving her forward onto the bed.

He ran his hands over her ass, sinking his fingers into the fleshy globes. Eliza let out a startled shriek when Curt took a hold of her dress and ripped it from the bottom of the zipper down.

With one hand on her inner thigh, he lifted her leg onto the bed then tugged her sticky thong out of the way. He held her in place with one hand as his other unfastened his belt then his slacks. Eliza felt the tip of his hard dick poke against her ass cheek, not quite hitting its intended target. On his second attempt though, the head spread her lips apart and he pushed himself into her warm confines. He began pounding away instantly with jackhammer like strokes.

After a few minutes of furiously paced fucking, Curt pulled out and shoved Eliza forward onto the bed and more into the center of the mattress. He kicked off his pants and boxers and resumed his position behind her. He entered her again and proceeded to fuck her with the same intensity. All Eliza could do was lay there with her ass in the air and take it.

After several minutes of sustained tempo, Curt began to slow. Eliza hoped that he was close to cumming, as she was receiving very little, if any, pleasure from the performance. Unfortunately, it appeared that Curt was having trouble finishing, likely a combination of too much alcohol and Eliza's pussy going dry. Miraculously, Curt grunted and pressed into her, hopefully a sign that he'd finally came.

Curt pulled himself from Eliza and collapsed onto the bed. Eliza, thankful for the ordeal to be over, curled into a ball on her side of the bed. Her pussy felt like it was on fire after being fucked raw. It was barely a minute before she heard snoring. It was then that tears began to flow.

Was this really what her marriage had come to? When her and Curt had married, things were amazing. They were fresh out of college, he had found his dream job on the first try, and they were moving away to start their new lives together. Things were great for a while, but they slowly started to erode. The late nights at work, working at home on the weekends, arguments.

Then Jenny came into the picture and things started to feel right again. Unfortunately, that didn't last. It soon became Eliza and Jenny, alone in their large house. Eliza, being unsure of what the future held for her family, took a huge promotion at her job. The money she was now making would be more than enough for her and Jenny to live comfortably, without Curt, if the road should lead that direction. In order to make it all work though, Eliza was going to need help. She would need a nanny.

And that was exactly who she needed at that moment. Eliza, sure that Curt was passed out, slid out of bed, slipped on her robe, and snuck across the house.

She didn't bother with knocking, there was no time for such courtesies. She needed the arms of her lover around her immediately. Eliza slowly opened the door and her eyes went to Danielle. She was asleep on the couch in her quiet apartment. Eliza knelt down onto the floor next to her sleeping lover and softly kissed her. The black haired woman stirred.

"I thought you had forgotten about...oh no! Ellie, what's wrong?" Danielle asked, concerned with her lover's appearance.

"I could never forget about you. I'm ok now." She assured the other woman.

"You look like you've been crying? Talk to me." Danielle said.

"Well...Curt wanted sex, so...he kind of got it. Took it." Eliza explained.

Danielle looked at her in horror with rage beginning to burn in her eyes. "Took it?"

"He didn't rape me, but it wasn't gentle. I just laid there and let him have me. I wanted it at first, but after we started, I just lost interest. There was no love, no passion. He just wanted to fuck. I thought things were going to be different." Eliza admitted.

"Oh my god, Ellie! I'm so sorry!" Dani offered, sitting up and hugging her friend.