All Comments on 'Unbelievable'

by ColdCountry

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments (Page 2)
FD45FD45over 4 years ago
Wondered why it was rated so

Low

Now I

ColdCountryColdCountryover 4 years agoAuthor
Much like his cheating ass wife....

....part two is coming. Thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Closure

I agree with the other comments indicating more is needed to bring this to The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Cool story, bro!!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Barely the first few lines of your story

Nothing to distinguish it from a thousand other stories with the same setup

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 4 years ago
Good writing.....so far

Your story obviously needs to continue. Contrary to some responders; a forceful response does not need a couple dozen uses of the word “fucking”. Keep it reasonably intelligent, spelling out the end of the marriage. Save the rough response for Mr. Gym bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could you please give us a Chp. 1 up front?

Or maybe a To Be Continued at the end?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
It Doesn't Say "Part 1"

That's really disappointing unless it's an oversight. You've taken a pretty standard LW beginning and written it quite well. That's the appetizer. I want the entree and the dessert. I'll look for a continuation before voting.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 4 years ago
“Sigh”

I was really liking it until I got to the end and it was over. Not a fan of 1 pagers. Especially when they don’t have a ending. More parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wish authors would warn readers about incomplete stories. Just a pt. 1 in the title would be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say something.

No way he doesn't say something. Only if this was second time or more would he feel words meant nothing. He can still drive away but a wtf or a you bitch yell is expected on the way out.

katranmankatranmanover 4 years ago
So?

This can't be all there is, right? Please finish the story.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Ignore the anonymous

Nothing worse than anonymous commenters.

They read this for free and are too lazy to make a profile or God forbid write a story themselves. But they know everything don't they.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
couldn't believe it

The story feels real an the exp. was for me once upon a time.

My Thoughts;

I drove away, but wrecked the truck, walked for a mile and got picked up by the cops and driven home as I wasn't connected to the truck and it was snowing. The cop saw the guy leaving and on the front porch as we drove down the street, kissin her good bye.

I got out and walked in, took a warm shower and went to be. your turn,

looking forward to how you go from here,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable,

Is a fitting title to a story that is barely 1 page long, intentionally incomplete, and deliberately antagonizing to the readers. Congratulations, you just pxxxxx off every reader that took the time to read your short beginning.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Glad to hear that chapter 2 is coming.

Just a tip: An average Lit page can hold up to 3500 words. One page chapters are not only unnecessary, but irritating to most readers. The audience here has a nice attention span and can easily read five page, or longer, stories without blinking an eye. Your story, but it never helps to piss off your readers with meager chapters.

You should also begin multi-chapter stories with a chapter number and a "to be continued" at the end, so people aren't fuming about wasting their time reading a story with no middle or end.

First time writer, cool. Thanks for taking the plunge and posting. If you're unsure about the best way to proceed, email one of the OGs and ask. They are mostly kind and willing to help a hommie out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feels real.

I kinda wish this was the first chapter, because I was enjoying your writing.

ken philipsken philipsover 4 years ago
This went nowhere

Way too short. The story had barely begun and then just stopped. If there is part 2, there needs to be some twists. At the moment, it is a stock standard words by rote pissy little btb. Boring as batshit so far. 1 star.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 4 years ago
Good start

Typical LW fodder but enjoyable anyway. One major problem. The story is much too short even if there is more to come. Readers, as you can tell from the comments, don't like to be left hanging. They read these stories to be entertained and something this short doesn't do that. If you have more, post it as soon as possible and make each posting longer. Just my opinion.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 Star due to its length

Please make your chapters at least 2 pages, have your next chapter ready to post or readers will lose the thread of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As I peeked into the guestroom.....

I took out my I-phone and put it on record. After an hour quickly ran downstairs and skidaddaled out of there. Free at last Free at last. Thank God all Mighty I'm Free at last! Free to go and find a younger twat. Just trade her in for a newer model with real tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good beginning looking for rest

you have good start, now for the rest of the story.

thanks for writing

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Seriously

Are the other categories like this? Most comments sound like spoiled 12 year olds.

Whiny brats bitch about a brand new writer, who is clearly better than many on here, breaking the unwritten rules. Then they will be bitching next about not enough good stories. Time enough later to berate him if he turns it into a willing cuck story. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start, continuing?

This is a great start, I am hoping that you will continue.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Nice start.

Looking forward to the rest.

The wife seems like an irredeemable big cock, backstabbing whore so I hope you let the husband get his pride back and knock her slutty old ass down a few notches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

Well......it's a start. Not much build-up, jumped right to the "o-shit she fucking him and I can't believe she's doing this"! Well you should have shot them. Now you have painted yourself into a corner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Thanks for the story. Hope you both expand upon it more and continue submitting stories.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
first glad to hear Part 2 is on the way

I hope it won't end up with him being a willing cuckold. And speaking of willing, Schwanze1 you bitch as much as the rest of us 12 year olders, So getting a fucking grip.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Schwanze1

It's kind of hard to judge quality with only about half a page of story. Actually, closer to a third of a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Typical cliche LW story. Nothing new here. Schwanze is German for cucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really weird

I gave it a 3 and 5 stars lit up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

With the fallout. Please. Oh and btb her.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 4 years ago
Great Stuff

You write well. I certainly hope that this is only the first part of a longer story.

Whether it is or not, keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 4 years ago
A good start

3 stars. I never do more than 4 for a one page story. While the writing is great, the story leaves too many strings hanging. Hopefully a follow up chapter will tie some of the loose ends up and take the reader along for the roller coaster ride

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In the words of a famous writer (a blast from the past)

FTDS ....FINISH THE DAMN STORY!....it is set up and needs a proper ending.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You just never know

You just knew what he would find when he got into the house. Until you've been there you don't know what you would do. Yes, we want the BTB chapter 2 to be as well written as this one, a 5*. Once he gets over the shock, he'll go back. I want to read THAT story.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And?

Is there a chapter 2, a jump off a cliff or just, who knows?

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not much of a story

Cannot write anything else but a standard shallow cliche?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So....

Why didnt he shoot them?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
I read this again, as it does not take long.

There is an escape to this story. The young guy is on top of the lady banging away in his daughter's room. The kicker is his overnight bag is in the master, but they are screwing in the daughter's room. We can have the old, and one of my personal favorites, mistaken identity. He flat out tells the reader it is his wife. Could he be mistaken in the heat of the moment? Could his daughter resemble his wife when covered by a big cocked young guy? Could this be an unreliable narrator? If you haven't written the story yet, I suggest you use this plot device!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
HDK

I like the way HDK thinks. I guess that's why he is one of the best writers ever in LW. I would never have thought of that scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

Where is the end.Without more this is just a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

I would like to read what all he does to his wife and the lover.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
His out

He just walked away. Not a good way...but what the fu...k?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

not even a story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sometimes that's enough. 5*****

No why? No who? No revenge? Who cares? There is another story (I'm sorry, I forget the name and author) where he says, "Your punishment is that you don't get to have me, to love me." I'll bet that punishment of this wife is worse than anything else he could do. The young stud will be gone and she will be alone. Her kids will know what she did. She'll live alone. That's sometimes the worst punishment anyone can receive. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You titled this story correctly.....

UNBELIEVABLE ...BULLSHIT !!!

Their are time that a writer would leave an ending as a cliffhanger and times when the story needs no end....

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM !!!

You left this story with a BIG void that you assumed the reader would take the Ring on the table and Teary Eyes driving to complete a story.... Nope not this time !

Either write a continuing story or an alternate ending.

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 4 years ago
Utter waste of my time!!

If this is an example of this writer’s abilities it is a good thing he/she/they quit with one story... well actually part of one story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you

....you started and shit your pants, be a big boy go back to school and do what your teacher taught you....FINISH the DAM STORY....or go home and sit in a shitty diaper.......your the Unbelievable ONE

Bill......1 because I can't give you a ZERO

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Finish this

Too much time has passed

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

I do recommend that you finish the story. But make sure it's the story you want to write and not the story others want you to write.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago

Decent start, but needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haiku

That's what this reminds me of...a lengthy haiku

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Where's the rest?????

I know, grab the little fucker by the ear - it's a Krav Mga submission point - and make him kneel and lick your boots. Then, toss his ass outside. Before he stands up, toss the cheatin' wife on top of him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not even halfof story.sorry i read what little there was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a start and no ending......1 start for hanging up on your readers

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Part Two is coming? It's been a year and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No story just words

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

I have no idea why when the husband catches the wife in the act the feel the need to creep out of the house. Why not walk in and raise hell

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

finish the D story. agree with OPrime your house your wife why sneak out what a wimp thing to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody is going to eat shit because you'd have made that happen when you found them instead of walking away like a clutz!

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

Well done. Anything else is simply a wind down from the climax. Pun intended.

Rewind64Rewind64over 2 years ago

Oprime, plus 1! How would you do that, and if you did, how would you ever look in the mirror again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short, no discussion, definitely no retribution against either. Also, no real ending. Author must've had a call then forgot about this story before posting. A shame- coulda been a nice one. 2* bec. of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star unfinnished

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I wish this author continued to provide stories, either a continuation of this or a new story. It's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, so where is the story? This is nothing but a fragment of an idea, not even enough to be considered an introduction to a story. Can’t believe it was accepted as a submission. Zero stars for zero story.

Rainman80Rainman80about 2 years ago

It seems like 1/2 of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lazy writing. This is a fragment of a partial idea in its earliest stage of conceptualization. It is NOT a story and quite frankly should never have been accepted or published. The editors were asleep at the switch the day this came in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THAT'S IT? THIS WAS IN NO WAY A STORY. IF IT WAS PART 1 IT STILL ENDED WAY TO ABRUPTLY. APPARENTLY, THE AUTHOR DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FINISH THIS..

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

It is the start of a good story, So 4⭐s. But, it is disappointing that, as this was posted in 2019, there has been no follow-up. I sincerely hope that nothing unfortunate has happen to the author or author's family, that made it not possible for this story to be continued.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the hell is the point of a story with no ending??? Let's see, how does this sound? "I found my wife and her lover in our bed. I pulled out my 9 mm and fired two shots... The End! Like it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a fail of a story shouldve just finished it one way or another not half assed the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't listen to these idiots. You have the skeleton of a very good story here. You just need to slow the story telling down and be more descriptive. Keep writing....and burn the bitch.

Matrim01Matrim01over 1 year ago

Decent start to a story line. Hopefully you will come back to add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the other comments it is simply an intro to a story.

Not even worth giving stars to.

RubiconXRubiconXabout 1 year ago

OK, this is at best a decent intro to what ought to be a real story. It is not even close to being an actual story yet. Can’t understand why this collection of words with no plot, no characters, no explanation nor exploration was permitted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Go ahead and set the hook, don't play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish you would carry on with the story. Very good start with a wronged and now very spiteful husband. You

should try to finish it. All of us guys want to see what someone else would do thrown into that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why the hell didn’t you finish the goddamn story?

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
I Can Add Nothing

...to the previous comments.

Basically the author quit after typing in, "It was a dark and stormy night." The End. And all under the umbrella of the "came home early" trope.

What is there is really well written, then....(crickets....) no page two!

My first read of this author so I'll try, try, try again.

Willowghby

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good Start, don’t agree with not getting the firearm, very good move for interrogation and by the sound of it needs some answer from the slut and the arsehole, sounds something of a wimp, when u posting the next part?

MightyheartMightyheart11 months ago

Incomplete!

There should be a policy against such stories.

It was well written till then

ker63469ker6346910 months ago

This story was incomplete. It definitely should be completed. Why did you stop writing

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker9 months ago

Finish it. Quickly, please. The Bear didn't like it, much.2 stars.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't waste your time writing it if you can't figure out how to end it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is that the end of the story? A ‘to be continued’ or ‘Chp. 1’ would be helpful.

Taskman1961Taskman19618 months ago

What you've written was well done. But you really need to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

FTDS Please !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great slice of life. As it stands it is all that needs be said. Five stars.

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 months ago

[26.11.23]

Short, concise, compleat!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a pretty piss poor vignette, not a story at all. Two stars.

JPB

SplitGeode66SplitGeode667 months ago

Ok what was written, but no ending. 3 stars.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

ONLY A CHILD (of ANY age) would trip-over their own unbridled excitement so much so as to damn near choke themselves to death on their own enthusiasm in prematurely sending-in for publication, the introductory outline of a preliminary prologue to a story concept that was barely started!,

Seriously though, all would-be writers, really SHOULD kerb their enthusiasm to get into print, until they've

(1)-FINISHED the story, (2)-re-read it through 3-days AFTER the final revision, & (3)-had a THIRD-PARTY individual run it over twice with a critical eye!

Nothing actually wrong with what little was written, but it was little more than a curtain-raiser. That, I think, only works with an open invite for all manner of alternative middles-and-ends to what you have introduced us, and set the stage for...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous