All Comments on 'Unbelievable'

by ColdCountry

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments (Page 3)
DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

Never mind `Finnish-the-Firkin Story', this Cheeky Little Runt-of-the-Llitter (or should that be Shitter?) has barely finished his opening sentence before he's holding out his open begging-cap, hoping for what? applause? praise? or righteous indignation because the precocious little Dimwit has finally managed to spell his own name right?

It's ok, I'll stick to sarcasm, as being a sensitive sort of a guy, I do appreciate that a punch-in-the-gob may offend those of a more delicate disposition!

More likely he SHOULD be awarded the Golfer's floppy plastic Siamese-Twin-Tee-Premature-Adoration-Trophy holder to rest his "mighty" bollocks on, whilst he hastily pens the second sentence to the introduction to the foreword of the prologue of his... was there EVER going to BE a story, in there, somewhere???

Merry Christmas and a happy 23rd century to all our readers who can wait that long!

Love y'all,

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wife recovers from her railing and goes into the kitchen. Sees hubby's ring and realizes she's caught. Tries to call him. I'm sorry, it didn't mean anything, it was only sex, I love only you - the usual Cheaters' Handbook drivel. He ain't buying it. Files for divorce. They both live unhappily ever after. I imagine that's how the ending would have gone if it had been written. Or something like that anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Terrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous