All Comments on 'Unbelievable'

by ColdCountry

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is there going to be more

This story starts off intriguing but you just killed the story please tell me that there is a part 2 surely that can’t be it there’s got to be more to this story please don’t end it like be a pussy and drive off surely to god crying this could be a makings of a really really fantastic story but how you ended it makes this story a joke please write more to this story please

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Sorry

That isn’t a story. Maybe for some flash contest, but either have an ending or at least a confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
??

Is that it.? Or are you going to finish it?

CuzzinEddieCuzzinEddieover 4 years ago
Keep Going

There has to be more!

NicCB1000rNicCB1000rover 4 years ago
Ok

And then what? I thought it flowed ok, felt the emotions...and then what? It felt like going to see a movie and 10 min in we’ve met the main characters setup the plot then “The End” scrolls across the screen followed by the credits...good start but story needs a middle and an ending...

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
And???????????????

Are you trying to write a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

WASTE of fucking time!!!!!!!!! Where are the minus scores? Did you get bored with your own shit?

dwbdazdwbdazover 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next part

Great start but it can’t end here.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Yes unbelievable!

Let me guess. After catching your wife, you;

Ran away to the mountains like a little girl, or

Sat down stairs and watched television until they were finished, or

Sat at the kitchen table and cried like a baby, or

Got your camera, photographed the whole thing to watch later, or

Sat in your truck with your hand in your pants and thought how hot your wife looked, or,

Waited around to suck the business out of her harry little kitty, or

Called an Uber, grabbed the house and SUV keys, did the money thing so she had nothing, walked into the bedroom, turned on the lights and told her she had ten minutes to be out of the house.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Nice Start

But he should have gotten video. You know the kids will be with mom and want dad to stay with her. she will tell them it was nothing. But maybe the next chapter could be explanation. and did he Retire and travel by himself?

PencarrowPencarrowover 4 years ago
OK, A GOOD START BUT WHERE'S THE REST?

As HDK and many other writers often acknowledge, it's easy to paint the scene of betrayal and your scene was good. It made my heart race as I placed myself in the husband's position, and like your protagonist I imagined him being at a loss as to whether he should just shoot the betrayers (never a good idea, mainly because it pretty much ends the story right there), confront them, or just flee until his mind and emotions settle down.

But, (and it's a big "but"), that's all you've painted. I'm now left wondering if he plans on keeping his knowledge to himself while he drives up to the cabin he originally planned to stay in for the weekend, and while there plan on how to ditch the cheating wife while protecting his interests. Or does he hang around and see if he can gather some more information over the rest of the weekend, or perhaps decide to hire an investigator. I would imagine some time by himself to reflect on what he's seen would be good, and we (the readers) are always keen to see how he reacts and what the final outcome is.

So many interesting ways to continue with the story after this promising start, so do you intend to follow this up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AND?

I see the mountains ahead. What I DON'T see is an ending. Maybe it's beyond the mountains? But without an ending this was a giant, smelly pile of cow manure. I HATE unfinished stories. It's like the author started out on a path, got halfway there and then ran out of ideas. BAH!

1 star

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Part 2?

There's no mention of a part 2? This isn't anywhere near finished. I gave a reluctant 3 stars on the basis that there's a part 2.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 4 years ago
I'll wait...

...to see if this is a part 1 before commenting or voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good start

now show us where you're going to take us next

RAAC, or full on BTB?

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
great start

on to chapter 2?

jezzazjezzazover 4 years ago
Where’s the rest of it?

You wrote a prolog. I’m assuming there’s an actual story coming with this?

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

Please Finish this story!..So far so good....5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If this is the end

Do not start another story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is this part one?

Not much of a story. Good writing and it could be a good story if it went further.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Did wimp-boy have a good cry!

So a husband finds his wife being fucked in their home. Then he does NOTHING! He backs away without even disturbing them. Oh no, sorry to interrupt your fucken adultry. Carry on. I'll just leave my wedding ring. Don't let me interrupt your busy fuck session, wife and fuck-buddy. This wimp will back away. For fucks sake! He doesn't have to be a 50 yr old, middle aged idiot and attack the far younger guy BUT... he could have opened his wimp mouth and said something! No wonder his wife disrespects him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And?

Somebody was going to eat shit over this??....what a joke! Ran away the pussy!

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 4 years ago
wtf

Why didn't you wait to put this up until it was finished.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
A snapshot

Well written, but begs for elaboration - her response or POV, something. Like a book illustration or newspaper photo waiting for a caption to give context and provide full impact to the story. Well done, but leaves me craving more.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
??

wheres the ending ?? ,, its a good start to what could be a good story, no mention of a part 2 or 3 , ,

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 4 years ago
Next Time

I know this is your first story and all but, next time please make it more interesting and at least finish the story. And we don't know what you're insuniating at the end, Did he got hit by a car or . . .what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then what?

Very short

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There isn't anything wrong with this story, but seems a little spartan on details. And frankly, someone walking away without saying anything comes across as the weakest move possible. Probably typical of the older generation though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

second chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK so far .

I'm hoping this is not it !

You've left the ending open , so l hope it is your intention to give us more .

He said they were way too busy to notice him , so why not shoot a little bit of video , just to prove beyond doubt , if need should arise , that she was indeed cheating .

Also , the guy left his bag in the master bedroom , presumably he must have undressed and left his clothes there too ? Worth having a bit of a rummage , see who he is , take pics of any ID ....... or just take the lot and dump it down the road somewhere .

Good beginning but we need more so get to it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You forgot to finish it

Good writing but nothing to it. What's happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh how original

Doesn't wanyone have an original thought anymore

swfb70swfb70over 4 years ago
way too many

missing details for me to truly enjoy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
WTF?

That's all you give us?

Well, fuck this "story"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So is there going to be more?

Or was this all? He could at least have captured some video with his phone. Sounds more like he will be the one eating shit, especially with no proof. In the future, please grow these little stories up a bit more, and let them mature a little, before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No End ? ? ?

Where's the Ending

hikewithapackhikewithapackover 4 years ago
Is this ch 1?

Pretty good start to a very well used plot device. Not sure where you are going with this. It feels very unfinished (and short)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

I hope this is the first chapter, otherwise reading it was a total waste of time.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Great start

More please.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
... AND?

Yeah, this is only the beginning of a story. Which is really frustrating.

Author, you got to give more than this. Your MC may well be shell-shocked by what he saw... but this everyday stuffs for us LW readers! You essentially gave us nothing! For what it is... yeah, sure, it's a nice start. But, damn, we don't even have names in this bitch! It's really all surface-level, with nothing truly tangible in it. I don't even know if I should rate this. Honestly, I would preferred that your repost it with THE REST OF THE STORY, so I can actually judge it properly.

"Somebody was going to eat shit over this, and it wasn't going to be me." 'Sounds like a fun read to me; too bad you didn't add it here. And, if that was the plan all along? Then you should have titled this piece "Ch./Part 1", and, honestly, should have made this flash way longer.

As it is now, though, this feels like a missed opportunity. Too bad, really.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
I know that . . .

. . . there are only so many ways to catch someone screwing around on you, but the coming home unexpectedly one has been done to death recently.

But, hey, at least it wasn’t in the marriage bed. She showed him some respect there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What are you doing

If this is the complete story, it sucks. If it is a first chapter it still needs more flesh. It feels like you stopped in the middle of a conversation and walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Opinion

It is a ColdCountry when spineless men and willing cucks are celebrated.

You need part 2

I hope you can pull rabbit out in Ch.2 and turn ColdCountry into something like:

When Hell freezes over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is not a story

Are you planning on doing 20 more of these 3 paragraph “stories”? I can see it now...chapter 19, chapter 20...really should finish the entire story and not post bits and pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good start

Looking forward to the continuation of this. A great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak and incomplete

Stop turning in incomplete cliche work. Write the whole story and then turn it in. Has good bones but write it all then submit.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Ok, so we have the angst

Where is the resolution??

Only half a story so far...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What to do? What to do?

Things change in our lives, now how will he handle this. I'm hoping for understanding and a new way of life for them to enjoy together.

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

So many things you could have gone on with. Total waste of an idea by ending it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
part 2?

Sure hope there's a Part 2 to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You're going to be villified for leaving a cliffhanger, just an FYI. Snapshot scenes are great, but a forewarning that that's all it is might help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT A WUSSY

Some guy is fucking his wife and he is impressed by the mountains? Give me a break! What kind of shit is this? That young asshole should be in the hospital or morgue! Too many wimpy ass stories on Literotica! Highly successful men don't walk away from a confrontation! They take control and kick ass! What a lame story! Don't write any more of this shit! DISGUSTING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it is a ...

good start and cries out for some further chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FTDS

This isn't a story, it isn't even fleshing out the participants. FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent start

If there is not to be a part 2, next time label it as a flash story. Also, the language is a bit formal -- "retrieving a firearm" doesn't convey anger/loss/angst as well as "getting a fucking gun," The former is a bit sterile for such an anger moment.

I have a large vocabulary. But at that moment, were this a real moment, I would not be using the former phrase

"Somebody was going to eat shit over this, and it wasn't going to be me. " was much more laden with anger, and emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When!

When are you going to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PART 2 COMING?

please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No story here. Waste of a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good start

hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interested

Hope there's a part 2.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69over 4 years ago
A Great Start

As mentioned above. Its a good begining. I would like to see a couple of more chapters

kelchakelchaover 4 years ago
A Prelude

Where is the rest of the opera?

Sorry. Got angry at shortness of story. A very good beginning that had angst and just a sudden end.

Give us the rest.

Thanks for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
finish it

This is really part 1 of a 2 part story. So don't leave us(your readers) hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really hope...

...that this is only part 1.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Where is the rest?

Nice set up for a story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Short, intense and to the point.

I like it! It would be interesting to know how she reacts when she learns that he knows. She seems like the type that can hold two conflicting opinions at the same time - love and betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chapter?

I hope there’s a follow-up.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Nuther chapter?

So far, so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the reason this is scoring so low is becuase the

audience what to expereince the cheating whores suffering

this is only a third of a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Start!

Where’s the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
umm...

no wonder this has a low score. You might as well have just said 'I found out...' and it would have covered everything here

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
5

Excellent start to a good life taking a bumpy detour. Nice and plausable start. Where in the mountains does our poor bastard go??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So..

Is this a part one? Hopefully there is another chapter. This is a good start but seems unfinished. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so when does he get revenge on the bitch i hope it doesn't end here give more i think he should have tossed her ass to the curb along with her toy boy he has a gun use it to clear the house then lock the slut out let her go home with lover boy he should not be the one to leave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is thr other half of your story??

where?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
so I catch my wife getting fucked

I don't say anything, I leave property that I pay for,. I don't even take a couple of pics, to show when my kids ask why I;m divorcing the whore. Nope I tuck tail and run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's It?!?!?

WTF?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Conclusion, please!?

Painful, Cliche but good! Would like to read how you develop this. Please give us a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

Don't quit your day job. This a bunch of bs. Nobody but a pussy would see his woman fucking another guy in his house and turn tail and run. What a looser.

dramalovr5166dramalovr5166over 4 years ago
i

More needed. Part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm a little lost here . . .

I read your story with a hope of finding an author's distinctive take on what may be (and is, in this case) a rather well-explored theme. After all, the sudden "changed plans--unexpected return home to find______ something shocking" is not at all unusual in the LW genre. Right?

So the plot unfolds with the usual "disoriented disbelief" and various expressions of rational disorientation. The main character decides to leave behind his wedding ring, with not even a note, and goes off driving while having scattered notions of doing something. And then it ends!!

Is there a continuation planned? I hope so, because as it stands now, there really isn't even a story here.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
And ...

It is your tale. Something some here forget ;)

I’ll wait till I see the next step in this little episode before I rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No rating

Incomplete, finish the story and I’ll comment and vote on it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re:Decent start

This is't even a flash. Even flash stories have endings.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
I would suggest that this is merely a very short chapter1.

ColdCountry is a new writer and may not know how many words fit on a page, or that he must always number chapters in a story. The setup was pretty standard, but it is always a big hit. An unsuspecting husband finds his wife is betraying him in the worst way. If every story began that way, we would read them all. It grabs the readers' attention and makes them want to know what happens next. On the other hand, he may have intended this as the entire story. If that is the case, I humbly suggest he quickly write a few longer chapters to add on and claim it was his intention to post a multi-chapter story from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Come On

I hate it when the author stops like this. I also would have gotten the gun even to just scare the devil out of them. That being said, I still gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

He should have got his gun and shot into the roof next to the kids ear. The next thing he should have done was used the but end of the gun to hit him in the ear and ask why he rapeing his wife. Next a round should be put in his balls and call the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliff-hanger?

Could have condensed it down to three sentences. My trip was cut short. Saw my wife being fucked. I left the house.

We don’t know enough about him or his wife to really care yet. I would probably turn to page 2, to see where this will go, but I’m not checking back each day, to see if you have posted another sliver of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incomplete

No score. Incomplete.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
A great start

I do hope part 2 comes along, soon.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wating

Waiting for the rest of the story before rating. Do not care for the running away crying. Just showing that gun would have made for a good confrontation. You don't have many way to take this but hopefully it will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another less than a one page chapter author!

Are you kidding me?! Was this the whole story or just a chapter? You do not indicate more is coming so we're left to wonder.

If this is only a chapter, GIVE US MORE than you did before you cut it off. If this is the whole story, really?

Don't be like some others who think a chapter is one page or less and keep putting it out in tiny pieces. Nothing will piss off the natives more than that, unless of course this was the whole damn story.

katranmankatranmanover 4 years ago
Unfinished

This is a start, but only a start. Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're right, it was unbelievable

Unbelievable that you thought this was worth posting in this state.

<P>

There's no chapter number, so this would seem to be all you were planning, but what's there isn't much. If you were planning more then, yes, a chapter number was obligatory. It's just the old "husband comes home to find his wife fucking and leaves" cliche -- and very, very little more than just posting that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so, he didn't even take the new reel when he left...

to go fishing? See this LW knows him so well that she actually got him the perfect gift. Exactly what he wanted. I mean, she knew that even caught in the act of ultimate betrayal, she knew that he'd rather leave and go off fishing, instead of confront her.

However, (I read it twice), it seems like he left the fancy new fishing reel behind?

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It must have been very out of character for him to do that.

May be he really WAS so mad, that he forgot it? Could be....

Now, how is going to catch that record-breaker without that reel? And it must have cost a lot of money, too! I bet he'll be TWICE as mad by the time he gets to the mountains, that he'll really cuss up a storm at his own stupidity in forgetting it. Gosh golly. What a mistake to have made!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, writing is really really hard.

Guess you needed a break after all that copying and pasting and changing names and a few details to make it look original. About as original as a box cake.

If that's all you got save yourself and us some time and just read actual works of literature.

I'm sure I can paint at least part of a master work. The part that is all black and the part that is all white. What you have here is part of a story. I think it needs a little more substance to become literature, even bad literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't rate

An incomplete story - is that all you have?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous