Unbelievable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," placing a kiss on John's forehead, "now get in there," Katherine said, swatting his butt.

"How's the hand?" Bill asked, nodding to John's right hand.

"Sore. I did punch a wall you know," Johnny said, his Adam's apple bobbed as Wanda and his sister patted the seat of the only chair free.

"Sit," Wanda said, warmly. Her light brown eyes slyly glanced down remembering the day she had barged into his room. Pondering on how she could see it again. After all Ray had brought her into this kind of family, and even allowed his father and brother to fuck her. So then, why couldn't she sample what the youngest brother had to offer? Noting how Annie too glanced at his manhood. She wondered if she truly knew what her little brother was packing in those jeans.

"So Johnny, who's this friend you're going to see? Is it someone we know from your school?" Brandan asked, spreading butter between his French toast.

"I don't have friends anymore," Johnny said, plunging his fork into two layers of toast.

"Why not? Surely you do have friends?" Wanda asked, gently bumping his shoulder.

"I don't," Johnny said, waving his sister off when he had enough eggs.

"Then maybe we can become friends, after all," slipping her hand into his lap, "we are all friends here aren't we?" Wanda asked, softly rubbing the inside of his thigh as she peered around the table. Shooting Ruth a look at how close she was to it, only to look down as John removed her hand.

"Sweetheart," taking a sip of her orange juice, "then who are you going to see if you don't have any?" Katherine asked, curious to know what was going on inside his head.

Feeling on edge as all eyes were on him, looking over at the microwave noting the time. If he hurried he could still make the bus. "I think I'd rather ride the bus after all," Johnny said, tossing his napkin onto the table.

"Sit down young man," Brandan said sternly. "I won't ask who you're going to see, but you will eat your breakfast with your family."

"It'll be okay, Johnny," Annie said, smiling warmly at him as her hand slipped into his. "Your friend isn't going anywhere, I'm sure whoever it is would want you to eat," she said, shooting him a questioning look. "Why is he blushing? Is it from me or...?!"

"Fine," Johnny grumbled.

"Hey Johnny," Bill muttered as he bit into his bacon, "how many ECT sessions did they give you?" he asked, silently sending the article that his professor wrote to his mother and father. That stated the dangers and the effects of it to their phones.

"Do what... oh you mean where they fried my brain with four hundred and fifty volts," pondering on how many times they dragged him to that room, "Two, why?" Johnny lied; in truth it was six. However, they didn't need to know the truth of how sadistic Dr. Mott was or the other doctors who were in that shit hole. Most of the cowards killed themselves when the police raided the hospital after one of the patients had managed to escape. He laughed madly as Dr. Mott was mowed down by the cops when he thought he could charge the police with a scalpel. Although he didn't see the killing shot he had to look away at the first sight of his blood. It took a while for all of them to get sorted and to ship off the ones that couldn't be released back into the public due to what got them sent there in the first place or of how damaged they had made them. He couldn't say life outside of the hospital was any kinder to him than when he was inside.

"No reason, just wondering," Bill said, offhandedly. "That's why he's apathetic and shows indifference to us," he typed out before sending his text to his parents.

"Uh-huh," Johnny muttered as he took a bite of his eggs. At least the food was better than the hospital's.

"John..." Her breath was caught in her throat as those green eyes of his glanced up at her. "Sorry, Johnny," Ruth corrected herself. If Wanda was telling the truth and she had no reason to doubt she wasn't speaking the truth when Wanda told her about how big he was. Then she had to have a look for herself, yet the question remained: how? "I want to apologize for the things I've said to you and about you. I honestly didn't understand what you went through and probably still are. I hope you can forgive me, if not for me, for Bill here. I know how much it would mean to him if you came to our wedding," Ruth said, trying to make amends. "You don't have to answer me right now, I know it will take time for you," she said, smiling at him as her hand slid into Bill's.

"Okay, this is getting too weird," Johnny muttered, "can I go now?" he asked, shooting his mother and father a look.

"Sure Johnny, just..."

"I don't mind taking him," Wanda said, cutting in. Hearing Annie softly giggle as Katherine was denied yet again.

"You sure?!" Ray asked, casting his brother a glance. Something was off with her for the past week. Ever since last week Wanda had been trying to include Johnny in pretty much everything they did - that included their own private time they allotted for their own sexual gratification.

"Yes Ray," Wanda nodded sternly. Seeing Ruth fuming silently from the other side of the table. "I'll make sure he gets there and back safely," she said, reassuringly.

"As long as you stay in the car I don't care," Johnny said, offhandedly, as he walked towards the front door.

"We'll be back as soon as he's ready I guess," Wanda said, blowing Ray a kiss. Her ass swayed and bounced as she hurried to collect her purse and Ray's car keys.

"Okay what do you mean this is why he's apathetic to us?" Brandan asked, pointing at the text his son sent him once Wanda and John had left.

"You all know what a lobotomy is, correct?" Bill asked, looking around the table.

"That's where they drill holes in your head, right?" Annie asked, her finger running along her lower lip. She knew she had to learn more about this. All so that she could help her brother, to help bring back that boy she so loved.

"On the patient's forehead or through the eyes," Bill nodded to his sister, "ECT is like a form of it, just like lobotomies. ECT damages the brain cutting off the frontal lobe to the rest of his brain..."

"What!" Katherine roared, her chair sliding backwards before falling to the floor in a loud clang. "Are you telling me they hurt my baby so badly that he may never recover?"

"Yes Mom," Bill nodded.

"Whoa! I got you Mom," Ray said, leaping from his seat as his mother's legs gave out.

"We need to have an MRI done on Johnny to see how much damage they did to his brain. I have a feeling he wasn't being truthful about the number of times they gave him that treatment," Bill said, how he wanted to find every one of those so-called doctors and beat the living tar out of them for what they did to his brother. Especially the one that preformed the ECT on his brother.

All jumped as Brandan's fist slammed into the table. "Wait until I get my hands on that bastard!" Brandan growled angrily. Praying his son could forgive him for ever trusting that man.

"Honey let's not do anything too hasty yet," Katherine said, her eyes darting to and fro wondering what else they had done to her son. "Bill?"

"Yeah Mom?"

"Can you access the records for that hospital?" Katherine asked, looking over at her oldest.

"Depends. Patient records are already under wraps so I can't."

"What about the ones that died? That's public information isn't it?" Katherine asked, her mind replaying last night. She had to find out who this 'her' was. At least this was something she could do to help her son to heal from.

"It should be," Bill said, scratching his head.

"Didn't I read something a while ago about them moving all the files to the county records office and them making the records public so the doctors could see which ones they could help and which ones they had to send off to somewhere else," Ruth stated looking at Bill.

"You're right, and I know my professors ID number he uses to check the records," Bill said, smacking his forehead. That he had forgotten all about that.

"Bill can you hook your laptop to the TV?" Annie asked, she wanted to see with her own eyes what exactly they did to her brother.

"Yeah, it'll take just a few minutes."

"Good, go get it while the rest of us clean up," Brandan said, eager to learn more about the boy who came home from that dark place.

******

"You sure this is the place you wanted to go?" Wanda asked, wondering why he would ever want to go to a graveyard.

"Yes," Johnny said, as he opened the passenger door. "Stay..."

"In the car, you got it," Wanda nodded. The warm sun light danced along her skin as her light pink lips curved into a smile. "Hey," taking hold of his arm by the nook of his elbow, "take as long as you need okay. I'm sure whomever you're visiting will be happy to know that you came. Oh!" she said, nearly forgetting the flowers she had bought for him. "Don't forget your flowers," reaching back, knowing how her breasts were brushing along his arm. Wondering if it would ignite that cock she had seen. "It'd be a shame for whomever it is not to see these pretty blooms," Wanda said, inhaling their fragrance. Her fingers lightly trailing along the back of his hand. Smiling mischievously at his back as she watched him walking along that grassy knoll.

Wanda peered down as her phone vibrated in the cup holder she had placed it in. "Hello?" Wanda wondered when Katherine would call her.

"Where did you take him?"

"Greenhills cemetery," Wanda stated, "why?"

"Greenhills?! Who or what could be there?" Katherine muttered pacing the kitchen. What they could find on John was limited to say the least, and all the five deaths that occurred there were all female most around her son's age, so it was hard to narrow down who this 'her' was since the articles never stated where they were buried. So then, who was her son visiting? Her hand moved the pictures she had printed out of the four girls that were around John's age back then. Sliding the photo of Julia Anders off to the side.

"I don't know, I promised him I'd stay in the car," Wanda said, worry began to bubble up thinking she had made the wrong choice.

"Good, good. That was a good call, we don't want to rush this, nor do I think Johnny would move an inch when you stood beside him. Obviously, this is very private for him," Katherine said in a soft sigh, only wishing her son would let her in.

"Maybe one of us can come back and see the name on the grave," Wanda said, knowing she had a perfect view of John.

"No. That would only make Johnny sink deeper into himself if we go prying into his personal life that he wants to keep hidden. When he's ready I'm sure he'll tell us... I hope."

"If you say so, this is still all new to me. Never knew someone like..." Wanda trailed off not knowing how to finish that sentence without seeming obtuse.

"Yeah... Johnny takes some time warming up too," Katherine admitted.

"I know what I'd like to warm up," Wanda said to herself.

"What's he doing now?" Katherine asked, inquisitively.

"He has his head bowed, is he... crying?!" Wanda wondered as she saw how his shoulders heaved slightly. "It looks like he's muttering I can't make out the first part, but the last part appears to be sorry over and over again. What could he be sorry for I wonder?"

"I would like to know too, but for now, Johnny wants to keep that to himself..."

"Question: What if this whomever it was were very close, maybe he even liked this person... I don't know I might be rambling here," Wanda muttered, fighting the urge to rush out of the car.

"That might be the most sensible thing I've heard. Okay, on another note you are joining us at the lake aren't you?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it!" Wanda said, excitedly.

"Okay, well we'll see you when the two of you get back... and Wanda?"

"Yes?"

"Don't push him, whatever you do, go really slow," Katherine warned before she hung up.

After fifteen minutes of sitting in the car, her mind replayed that image over and over. Causing her mound to moisten and her lips to swell slightly in her arousal. Quickly looking around thinking she could rub one out before John was done. Unbuttoning her mid-thigh high shorts, lowering the zipper exposing her light blue panties to the world.

Her hand moved beneath the thin cotton material as her finger danced along her labia. "Fuck me Johnny, fuck me with that big cock of yours," Wanda whispered in want. Gently rubbing her clit as her mind pictured John between her legs thrusting that hard cock of his deep into her hot, wet cunt. "Don't worry about Ray, he doesn't mind." Her eyes fluttered as her middle finger ran through her lips. "That's it, no need to be afraid, just enjoy how my... pussy feels." Wanda softly moaned as her finger slipped into her canal. Her light brown hair feathered out against the seat as she gave into her lustful dream. Her left hand balled her shirt, causing her shirt to detail her 32B breasts as her hips moved on their own. Unbeknownst to her John had chosen that particular time to finish his visit.

Yelping in surprise as the passenger door opened, "Johnny you scared the shit out of me!" Wanda said, trying to catch her breath.

"Umm..." Sticking his head into the opening of the door seeing where her right hand was. "Should I give you a minute or five," Johnny said, trying to keep his eyes on her face.

"Nah-uh," Wanda beckoned to him, "get in here, don't leave me alone."

"When you stop doing that," Johnny pointed at her crotch.

"You going to take the place of my hand?" Wanda asked, speeding up her movement hoping to get a rise out of something. "You have felt a woman's pussy before haven't you Johnny?" Biting her lip as she inched towards her apex. "Get in and close the door. Then you can touch it all you want. Johnny!" Wanda called out as Johnny began to shut the door. "You can't leave me out here all alone, what if I'm attacked?" she pouted. Seeing John glancing back to the spot he was once standing at, hanging his head releasing a sigh.

"I'm only getting in, so you aren't attacked while you do... that," Johnny said, pointing to her lap as he slid into the passenger seat.

"Johnny, I get it," Wanda said, her muscles trembling. "I get it, I really do. You don't know me; you don't know if you can trust me. But can't you see how willing I am to show you something so intimate?" Slowing her hand, she wanted John to be the one that got her to orgasm. Wanted him to see how good she looked as she came for him, so that in time he wouldn't be so apprehensive to her. "And doesn't it show you I'm willing to keep what you want private, private?" Wanda asked, nodding to whoever's grave he went to see. Her fingers skimmed along her mons venus, marking her dancefloor in her hot nectar. "Hey, it's okay," reaching over her hand covered his, "whoever it was must have been very special to you," she said, noting his red puffy eyes. "But would whomever it was want you to live in the past or move forward with your life?" Trying to keep the mood light so not to push him too fast. "So how about we help each other out, hmm?" Wanda asked, noting the bulge in his pants.

"What are you talking about?"

"Here," Wanda said, slowly bring his hand over the console. Guiding his hand along the cotton material if he wanted to touch her sex unhindered she would leave that up to him. "Can't you feel the heat of my pussy?" she asked, her middle finger ran his along her slit. Whimpering when she rolled the pad of his finger along her clit.

"Why are you doing this?" Johnny asked, feeling her panties getting wetter by the second. As much as he wanted to slide his hand out of her shorts the tightness of them kept that from happening with her firm grip on his hand.

"Well..." Breathing heavily as the naughtiness of the act fueling her arousal. "Ray and I have been going out for a long time, and he's allowed his father and brother to fuck me. I thought I should have a taste of the last man in his family, when you're ready of course. I'm not about to push myself on you, Johnny. I want you to see how good it will be once we reach that point," Wanda said, her voice quivering as her mound quaked. Her nipples cut into her shirt as her back arched. "Yes Johnny, right there, rub right there," she pleaded.

Johnny wasn't ignorant he had seen porn movies before. He was after all a teenage guy, and what teenager hasn't seen a porno before? He just didn't think a pussy could or would feel so warm and wet. He and Julia never got this far due to what was being done to her at the time before her death. Looking down his body as he felt his cock straining his pants. Hating this new medication, he was on.

"Oh Johnny! You're going to make me... cum!" Wanda howled, pressing the pad of his finger against her entrance so he could feel how her canal was quivering because of him. Her hazel eyes glanced over to him, their sultry gaze ran down his body as John's fingers ran up her labia as his hand slid out of her shorts. "Now," her chest heaved as her muscles trembled from her aftershocks, "how about I repay you, hmm?" She purred, her hand ran along his lap, caressing that hard cock she felt straining his jeans. Leaning over the console, resting her chin on his shoulder, her hand running up and down his steel rod. "You got me off, let me be the one that does the same for you," Wanda said, gently squeezing his cock.

"Relax, I promise you're going to enjoy this," Wanda whispered into his ear as she lowered the zipper of his pants. A primal purr rumbled in her throat as her fingers wrapped around his rod. Enjoying the feel of its heat on the palm of her hand as she eased his hard pole from the confines of his pants. "I understand you're hesitation Johnny," she said, feeling him tensing up as she slowly begun to jack him off. "Trust in me, let me show you I can be trusted to please this," Wanda said, her thumb kneading his crown. Watching how his left hand gripped his knee and his right squeezed the seat cushion.

A wicked smirk graced her lips as she teased his cock for over ten minutes. Bringing him to the edge only to back off over and over again. All so, she could get the biggest load those balls of his could store. She wanted it all to fill her mouth. She wanted to feast on his hot cum. To feel it sliding down her throat, warming her stomach until the time she could feel it filling her womb and cunt.

"I know you're close Johnny," Wanda whispered. Her hot breathe in his ear as she felt his cock twitching in her hand. "I don't want Ray's car to be stained with your cum, so I'm going to put it in my mouth, okay?" Leaning over, her mouth watered as his one-eye monster stared up at her. How she was going to love the feel of his cock in her mouth. Taking only his head into her mouth, she didn't want to frighten him with swallowing all of him in one go. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the first rope of his cum struck the back of her throat. Her cheeks puffed out by the sheer volume of it. Swallowing quickly, feeling some of it leaking out as she did. "Not on my watch!" Wanda said to herself, sinking down his length gathering up every loss drop that had escaped her ravenous mouth. "Sorry about that Johnny, I just didn't want it to stain your pants," Wanda said, running her finger along her lower lip gathering what she failed to swallow. "God, I can't wait to sit on it," she said to herself, as she sucked on her finger, staring at his cock loving how her saliva coated it. Knowing how good it would feel as it filled her pussy unlike the rest of the male members of his family.