Unbelievable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's the next one?" Johnny asked, his interest pegged. Looking around when he flipped to the end only to see it was to be continued, yet he couldn't find the sequel to it.

"Well, let's find out if it's out yet," Katherine said, reaching into her purse, pulling out her phone. She had bookmarked the author's website in case on the off-chance Johnny would like his work. Letting him watch as she scrolled down the page. "Oh. It seems it won't be out for another month," she said, a little saddened when she couldn't have some more time between the two of them.

"Does he have pre-order?" Johnny asked, he like the way this Damien Sol illustrated his comics it reminded him of Todd McFarlane.

"It seems he does," Katherine mused, once they delved deeper into the man's website. "Does that mean that you like them and want to read them with me?" she asked, peering out of the corner of her eye as John nodded. Listening to him huff as she hugged him tightly, unexpectedly. "Maybe we can get his other ones down the road, although they aren't like these," Katherine said, tapping the cover of the comic he held in his hand. "But I like them, so maybe you'll like them too, hmm?" she hummed gently rubbed her cheek against his. "So, do you want to get one or..."

"All three," Johnny stated, taking Family Secrets and its sequel from the shelf.

"Okay, all three it is," Katherine nodded sternly. "Now how about we take care of this, hmm?"

"Like... right here?" Johnny asked, his voice quivered.

"No silly," Katherine giggled softly. "At the glory hole," she whispered wantonly in his ear.

"The what?!" Johnny asked, he read the sign, yet that didn't mean he actually knew what it meant.

"Come I'll show you," Katherine said, a seductive smile spread across her lips as she lead him deeper into the store. She couldn't wait for the day that those green eyes would gaze lewdly at her ass like her other boys did. Inserting a dollar bill into the token exchange machine. Taking the silvery coins from the tray, leading John to room three, one of the few that wasn't in use. "It's going to be okay Johnny," Katherine said, reassuringly, as they walked down the hallway. When she felt him trembling beneath her touch. "I'm not going to leave you, okay?"

Looking back as a loud thump sounded behind her as she opened the room. Seeing John pressed tightly to the wall. His eyes darting back and forth, fear burning bright within them as he pressed the comics tightly to his chest. His chest heaving rapidly on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Johnny, breathe, tell me what's wrong?" Katherine asked, stepping in front of the doorway, blocking her son's view of the room. All John would do was point with a shaky finger at the room behind her. "Tell me baby, what frightens you so much about it?" she asked, trying to understand the root of his fear.

"It's just as big as that room," Johnny said, in a low whisper. Remember the long days and equally long cold nights they threw him into with no light, no toilet, no water, and only a single hole where they would shove his food through. How he had to curl himself into a ball and shiver until morning to keep himself warm. A single tear dangled on his eyelash as he recounted the first time he got out of that hole of a room. How Julia had wrapped him in her arms telling him it was going to be alright. He had no clue how she could have been so strong given what they were doing to her.

Katherine peered back into the room. Her eyebrow twitched as a finger poked through the hole beckoning them to enter. "Johnny what do you mean: as big as that room?" Katherine asked, trying to understand what they had truly done to her son.

"They... they had this room. Once a month, a day, a week, longer I would be in there," Johnny said, his lip trembling, his chest tightening remembering how he had memorized the layout of that room by touch alone. "Shivering from the cold and hunger as they would laugh behind the door as they would set a tray of food down just out of reach and turn on a fan to blow the smell of whatever they brought to torment me. To taunt me to say whatever they wanted for a measly crumb." Unconsciously jumping as the sound of the cover of the food slot banged against the door in his mind.

"Oh baby," Katherine muttered. Quickly shutting the door, so it wouldn't dredge up any more of those haunting memories. "What did they do to you?!" Throwing her arms around his neck, her question didn't require an answer. She knew whatever he told them would never truly articulate what he had gone through under the care of doctors' they had entrusted her son's welfare to. "It's okay, we don't have to go in. How about we pay for the comics and head home, alright?" Katherine asked, feeling his nod against her shoulder. Knowing she would have to make sure everyone knew never to put him in such a small space. While she wanted him to speak about his time in there, just not dredging up the fear she saw in her eyes. "I can never apologize enough Johnny. I should have listened to you. I should have... done so many things," she muttered, sniffling as she held her son tightly. She was never again going to entrust her son to another hospital, at least not without doing her own research on the place and not relying on the doctor's word that it was the best place for him like they had done with that old man. Her lip trembled as her own tears reamed her eyes as she placed a kiss on John's forehead. "Come," her hands rubbed up and down along his biceps, "let's go home," Katherine said, setting her resolve that her home would become a place John could feel safe from the world and his troubled mind.

******

"Johnny!" Annie called out her raven hair flew about. Her breasts bounced wildly even with the support of her bra as she ran with arms outstretched towards him. Giggling madly as she held him tightly to her body, listening to the plastic bag swaying and bumping against his leg. Hoping that he would enjoy the present they all had worked so hard on while he and their mother was away.

"Hey buddy, everything okay?" Brandan asked, seeing the look in his son's eyes.

"I'll be back sweetheart; I just need a minute with your father. Don't start without me okay?" Katherine said, lovingly, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I wonder what that's all about?" Annie mused as their mother lead their father deep into the kitchen.

"Yeah bro," Ray said, warmly, giving his brother a small wave from the couch in the den.

"Everything alright?" Bill asked, seeing the shadows playing across his brother's eyes.

"Yeah," Johnny said, weakly, bowing his head.

"Hey," Annie whispered, tilting his chin up so he could look into her eyes. "We have a surprise for you. Would like to see it?" she asked, hoping this would bring him out of whatever it was that had him down.

"Surprise?!" Johnny asked, skeptically, in his experience surprises weren't a good thing.

"Mmmhmm," Annie nodded, her fingers trailed down his arms before taking hold of his hands. Wondering what was in the black plastic bag. "Come on, let me show it to you," she said, smiling lovingly. Causing Bill to shut the TV off gesturing for the others to follow after.

"What?! They did what to Johnny?!" Brandan roared in anger as his wife told him what had happened at the adult store. "Those fucking bastards!" The sound of the chair crashing against the wall resounded from the kitchen. "They better be glad their either in prison or dead! Oh baby, don't cry," he muttered softly as he consoled his wife.

"Johnny what...?" Annie began to ask, biting her lip as John shook his head. "Okay, I understand," gently squeezing his hands, "but I'm not going anywhere. When you need or want to talk I'll always be here to listen," she said, seeing her brothers nodding in support.

"Come, let's see what we got in store for you," Ray said, smiling at his brother as he place his hand on John's right shoulder.

"What..."

"Shh! You'll see," Annie said, placing her finger on his lips. Slipping her right hand into his left, their fingers interweaving together loving that feeling. Knowing that was how it was meant to be before all of this. Leading him past the staircase turning right as they rounded the post of the banister, down the hallway to the room their father used as an office.

John stared wide eyed as he stood in the doorway. Blinking rapidly ensuring himself it wasn't imaginary as he stared at his belongings in the exact layout and in the same positions they once were in his old room... just with far larger space to move about. His hand slipped out of his sister's as he stepped into the room. Looking around, smiling as he tapped Buster's photo three times before running his thumb down the edge of the frame. Looking over at the doorway when Ruth asked why he did that. Not in a berating manner just a general curiosity.

"So Johnny, care to enlighten us?" Bill asked, as he stood behind his sister, feeling the hallway becoming crowded as they all clustered in the doorway.

"I don't know," Johnny shrugged, "why does Ray scratch his butt after he farts, or when you shake your leg when you pee, I just do." Looking away when Annie, Ruth, and Wanda giggled feeling his cheeks heating.

"Why are you watching me pee?"

"Trust me I'm not, you have a habit of leaving the bathroom door open," John said, pulling out his wallet, lining it up with the edge of the dresser. His change jingled in his hand as he pulled it from it from his pocket.

"Hey Johnny," Wanda asked, pressing her body against the wall as she peered around the doorframe. Now she knew why it appeared he was muttering sorry at the graveyard, and how it pained her to hear what he had to live through all on his own.

"Hmm?"

"What do you do with that change?" Wanda asked, seeing how it wasn't there when they moved his things down from the second floor. It was thanks to Annie's massive amounts of photos she took that they were able to recreate the way he had it.

"Nothing," Johnny stated.

"Then why..." Ruth begun to ask.

"It's what I had on me when Buster died," Johnny said, looking over at her. Wondering why she was acting so nice to him so suddenly.

"So, it's your way of remembering him?!" Ruth asked, confused.

"Sort of," Johnny admitted. "It reminds me of a time before everything was taken from me."

"But Johnny, not everything," Annie said, stepping into his new room. "You still have me, they can't take me away from you," she said, sweetly, stepping up to his side as he lined up his change. "No one ever will," Annie said, hugging him tightly. Really curious to what was inside the bag that he had yet to lay down. It felt too big to be simple comics.

"So... why did Dad give up this place?" Johnny asked, a smile appeared on his lips as they had stacked his comics just how it was on his desk in his old room. Setting the bag down on it as he looked to his siblings.

"Well, Dad hardly uses his office since his promotion, and when he does he doesn't need all this space," Bill said, as his and Ray's girlfriends moved into the room. "Which is why he gave you his computer so you can do... whatever you need to do on it instead of that outdated one," he said, pointing at the flat screen monitor that sat at an angle on the rear left corner of the desk.

"And look," opening his closet, "all your clothes and boxes are just how you had them," Ruth said, waving him over. "I know it's bigger than your old one, I'm sure me and Wanda wouldn't mind taking you shopping for some more," she said, her hand gently rubbing his back. Wondering if he would like the surprise she planted in one of the boxes for him. Slipping a folded piece of paper into his pocket without anyone noticing. Seeing Bill smiling at her seeing her trying to get along with him. She knew he was going to fuck her hard tonight, yet what Bill didn't know was she was going to be thinking of what John's own manhood would feel like deep inside of her.

"Although you'll still have to use the bathroom upstairs with the rest of us," Ray said, shooting his brother a smirk.

"Well, it's better than getting blasted with a firehose," Johnny muttered as he looked through his drawers to ensure everything was in its place. "At least the lice powder used here doesn't sting the eyes and skin," he said, pushing his socks to the side. His fingers running down the braided cord Julia had made a few days before her death. He wasn't religious in any way given what was done to him. God had no place in that Hell. However, he did hope he could see her again. To see that beautiful smile again, and he hoped the pain he had seen for so long was now gone from her eyes.

"Let's give Johnny some time to get use to his new room," Bill said, gently squeezing his brother's shoulder. "You are going to come with us to the lake right?"

"Is it that time?" Johnny asked, knowing how they would always go to the lake a few hours north once the weather had warmed up enough to enjoy the gentle waters of Lake Hoplite.

"Yep, I hear Ms. Ginsburg lost a lot of weight over the year," Ray whispered to his brother. Remembering the days when they were younger that they would spy on her from within the tree line as she sunbathed on the float of her dock.

"Johnny!" Katherine sweetly called out to him.

Annie lingered behind, once her brothers were out of the room. Her hands gently held his face, her eyes studied his as she leaned in. She hoped with this a flash of his forgotten memory would flare to life, so that he could hopefully remember what the two of them shared. Her arms moved to wrap around his neck, her fingers weaving through his hair, her tongue rolling in his mouth to show him just how much she had changed since their first kiss.

"Sorry Johnny, I just wanted to show you what we had before..." Annie's voice trailed off not wishing to bring up Buster's death. Her cheeks heating as she still felt the velvety touch of his lips on hers. The clearing of a throat startled her as their mother stood in his doorway.

"Annie, your father needs you," Katherine said, she wanted the first kiss to be hers. Her white t-shirt allowed her areolas to slightly bleed through, her boy shorts hugged her hips. She wanted easy access to her peach while they read those comics together.

"I'll see you later," Annie said, her thumb brushing along John's cheek hoping he enjoyed their kiss, because she so wanted to spend the nights in his arms tasting those lips.

"So, do you like your new room?" Katherine asked, as she closed the door. When Brandan told her what they had done while they were away and what she had seen and what he told her. She couldn't have been more thankful to her husband's forethought.

"It's... big," Johnny said, looking around, not feeling the tightness in his chest when it didn't feel like the walls were closing in on him.

"I know... so much room... to do things," Katherine said, allowing her innuendo to hang in the air. Her hand slipped into his, squeezing it softly to reassure her son nothing was ever going to happen to him not when she was around. Never again - never again was he ever going to suffer alone when she failed to see the pain he was in. "We have some time before the neighbors come over for the cookout. How about we start on one?" Katherine gestured to the bag on his desk.

"O-okay," Johnny stuttered remembering how his mother stroked him as he stood before the rack of comics. Although he couldn't say everything between them was forgiven, and he had no idea how to deal with what he felt whenever his mother and sister touched his manhood. That being said, John couldn't deny he did like the feel of it, however strange that was.

"Oh?! I think Annie would like this one," Katherine said, a smirk graced her lips as she leaned against her son as they rested against the wall while sitting on his bed. "To think she had to put her brother under a spell to suck his cock," she said, seeing his cheeks starting to redden. Slyly rubbing her thighs together, feeling her dew beginning to gather being that close to her son. "Well, isn't she a little minx." Katherine giggled as Samuel ate his sister against her bedroom door. "This too I think Annie would like to experience," she said, lightly bumping John's shoulder. "I can tell you; her little pussy is nice... and sweet," Katherine purred into his ear seductively.

"Huh?! Turning back time, what I wouldn't give to be ten years younger," Katherine commented as Charlotte first began the spell. Glancing at her son, wondering if he would go for what they were doing in the comic. Not the magic, but the sexual position. How her mound yearned to feel his mouth on it. To know what that tongue of his felt like as it ran through her labia. Sucking on her lip as she saw that bulge growing.

A little more than halfway through the graphic novel, Katherine's hand slipped into her boy shorts. Her fingers glided along her labia noting how her son's focus wasn't on the comic any longer. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she slipped her finger into her hot canal. Bringing her nectar covered fingers to her lips, pretending that John wasn't watching as her lips wrapped around them. She couldn't say why it felt so erotic, so arousing having her youngest gazing at her as she tasted her dew; nor was she going to complain, it was allowing him to see her as something more than a mother.

"Has something caught your eye baby?" Katherine asked, her fingertips coated her lower lip in the remainder of her dew.

"Why do women do that?" Johnny asked, he didn't think it could or would taste that good given the source.

"Why wouldn't I want to taste how sweet I am?" Katherine shoot back in a teasing manner. "Would you like to know what I taste like?" Not giving her son time to answer as her lips embraced his. Letting her lingering taste explode across his taste buds. Wondering who he liked more kissing him; her or Annie? Listening to him smacking his lips as she waited on him to determine if he liked the taste of her pussy or not. It would be disastrous if John didn't. "Isn't my pussy sweet baby?"

"A little... yeah," Johnny admitted. Unprepared to see the burning hunger in his mother's eyes.

"Johnny," the comic landed on the floor in a loud thud, "how about we change things up, hmm?" Katherine cooed; her fingertips ran up his shaft as her son leaned away from her. Grinning down at him as John rested on his back, her mound throbbed anticipating how it would feel on his mouth. "How about I take care of my baby, and you can take care of this," taking his hand and placing it over her mound, "can't you feel how hot it is, how hot you make it baby?"

John's eyes darted along his mother's body from her cunt to her face and back again. His heart raced as his mother rose, throbbing in his throat as she pulled off her shirt. His eyes watching the bounce of her breasts as she tossed it aside. His mother's hand slowly ran down his chest filling his view with her swaying breasts.

"Relax baby, I'm not going to hurt you," Katherine whispered, "this is just like when I suck on this," the sound of the button snapped, the brass teeth of the zipper lowering rippled in her ears. Biting her lip as his cock strained the grey material of his underwear. "Lift your hips sweetheart, mama wants to show you something very special," she said, her hands took hold of his pants and underwear pulling them down freeing his cock. Instantly her canal quivered as that hard rod stood up for her. "You do like it when I take care of this don't you?" Katherine asked, the palm of her hand ran up the back of his cock as it pressed lightly against his stomach.

"Y-yes."

"It's okay to like it Johnny, I enjoy taking care of you and this," Katherine said, motherly. "But your mother needs pleasure too, you know? It isn't fair you get off, but I don't, don't you think it's unfair?" she asked, pouting. "You wouldn't do that to me would you? Leave me wanting when I please my son's hard cock," Katherine purred, her breasts danced lightly along his chest.