Unbelievable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..."

"I promise no sex, you aren't ready for that yet. It's a very intimate act between two people, and you're mind is still thinking about what was done to her, isn't it?" Katherine asked, gently caressing his left cheek as he nodded. "I understand. That may never go away, but I hope you know we aren't like that. We won't force you into something you don't want. However, I really want to share this with you, will you let me?" she asked, her eyes studying his. "I promise you'll enjoy it Johnny," Katherine said, once John nodded his approval. Keeping his eyes on her as she eased off his bed. She wanted him to watch as the fabric of her boy shorts slid down her hips. Hoping he liked the look of her Brazilian as the light struck her pubic hair. Her eyes flickered over to his cock as it pulsated at the sight of her naked body.

"Now you don't have to go wild on my pussy, just give it some loving licks, and maybe suck on this," Katherine said, showing John her clitoris as she hovered over him. "You can do that, can't you baby?" she asked, waiting for his response before she took their act any further.

"I... can try," Johnny said, taking a dry swallow at seeing the first pussy he had ever seen in real life.

"That's a good boy," Katherine cooed, lowering her peach to his lips. Slowly rocking her hips so she could show him just how he was supposed to lick his mother. Her body trembled as his lips brushed along her clit, her hand slowly ran up his hard shaft. The huge intake of breath was the only warning she gave before her hot mouth engulfed his cock.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her son finally got her off after ten minutes. She knew while yes he needed practice and her guiding hand to teach him, something she was willing to do, that soon John would know how to taste her hot mound. She knew his mental state wouldn't allow her to linger any longer then was necessary. Katherine didn't want her son reliving the horrors of that place when he was with her. She wanted him to know that here, in their home, he was safe. Safe from the world that didn't or couldn't understand him. That wanted him to conform to its way. John would never be like that. Too much has happened to him, to shape him into the man he is to this day. So, Katherine was going to ensure that her boy knew that he could rely on her, could trust her, could come to her whenever his mind troubled him. Showing him just what she did for the men in her life as his hot seed flooded her mouth. Swallowing every drop of her son's cum, loving how it painted her tongue.

"Now you rest," Katherine said, leaning over him with her shirt and boy shorts held against her chest. "Enjoy what just happened between us, I know I did," she said, her fingers brushing through his hair as her son's eyes studied her face. "Come enjoy the cookout if you feel up to it," Katherine said, placing a sweet kiss on his forehead. Loving how the sheen of her juices coated his chin, as it should always be.

******

Two days later...

Annie stood in her brother's room, after asking him if the two of them could read something together while on the road, but she needed something to draw the two of them closer. She had smelled her mother's sex in his room when she came to get John as her father had enough burgers and hotdogs cooked for them to enjoy their own private dinner together. That was when she had seen the comic she had never seen before. The two naked women on the back cover of it told her it was unlike any comic he had before they had moved him into his new room.

"Where is it?!" Annie hissed, knowing she didn't have a whole lot of time before her father would call for her once the cars were packed for their trip to the lake. "It has to be here somewhere?!" she muttered as she scoured his room looking for it. "Look at you being all sneaky," Annie giggled at the comic as she pulled it from one of the boxes John used to store his comics. "Mmm... yes, you're going to help me get my brother to see me, as his girlfriend, oh yes you are..."

"Annie! Time to go!" Bill called out as he stood in the doorway to his home. He, Ruth, Ray, and Wanda would be taking his car, it was far too soon for John to be in an enclosed space with Ruth, yet he did hope the two of them were growing to like each other. He didn't want his brother skipping his wedding all because the two of them couldn't get along. That was most likely due to Ruth's lack of understanding of just how damaged his brother was.

"Coming!" Annie called back, her raven hair fluttering, her arms held the comic tightly to her chest as she smiled at her older brother. Wondering if John was going to like the micro-bikini she had brought along.

"Everyone ready?!" Brandan asked, as he slid into the driver's seat once Annie climbed into the back.

"Yep, I can't wait," Annie said, excitedly. Thrusting up her arms, her breasts jiggled as she bounced in her seat. An impious smirk graced her lips as John's eyes fell upon the comic's cover as it sat in her lap. Leaning across the seat, her lips an inch away from his, the tips of her fingers skimmed along his jaw. "I found some interesting reading material the other day. I do hope you don't mind if you're sister gives it her seal of approval, hmm?" Annie whispered wantonly. Her cheek brushed along his, "Who knows, maybe you'll taste me like you did with mother," she whispered heatedly into his ear.

To be Continued.