Unbelievable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right..." Johnny drew out the word. He did have to admit, if only to himself, her mouth did feel nice.

"Maybe... you'll let me do it again," Wanda said, flashing him a smile as she started the car.

******

"Johnny is that you?" Katherine called out as she heard the front door opening.

"Yeah," Johnny retorted. Arching an eyebrow as Wanda took Ruth by the hand once she entered his home behind him leading her off somewhere. Walking into the kitchen, John wasn't prepared to see her face greeting him. Tentatively taking the sheet of paper off the table. His hands trembled as his fingers moved down her face. Her smile, her laughter, the way her sweet soft voice would always reassure him after one of the orderlies had his sadistic fun. He thought he was all cried out since he left her grave, it appeared he was wrong.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Katherine asked, hearing his tears hitting the paper.

"Why do you have this?" Johnny asked, with a shaky voice. Peering at his mother through watery eyes. "Why do you have a picture of her?!" His voice rising causing those within the house to make their way towards the kitchen.

"Johnny, I can explain," Katherine said, in a calm tone. "After what happened last night," her heart shuddered as her son took a step back and another as she tried to approach him. "I was curious to who this 'her' was, I promise that was all it was baby. I just want to take care of you," Katherine said, conveying the love she had for him in her words.

"Johnny, son," Brandan said, as he stood at his wife's side. His hand slipping into hers as Johnny began to beat his hands against the side of his head. Listening to his son mutter 'No, no, no' as he dropped to his knees. Brandan fought the urge to go to his son's side when it appeared to him that John's mind was assaulting him with something that happened in that place.

"Johnny," Annie said, her hand reached out to her brother.

"Don't touch me!" John yelled. Julia's screams echoed in his mind as he scurried back into the corner of where the counter and the door to the side yard met. Pulling his legs to his chest, pressing his forehead to his knees, rocking himself as he stared down at her picture.

"Johnny," Bill said, moving past his parents and sister, turning the kitchen chair around. Hoping what he has learned from his long studies was going to help to get his brother to open up. "Tell us what she is to you?" he asked, pointing at the paper as he sat down in the chair.

"Why didn't you believe me?!" Johnny asked, tears streaming down his cheeks as he stared at his parents ignoring his brother's question. "Why didn't you listen?!"

"We're listening now," Brandan said, his back slid down the wall as he lowered himself to the floor to sit in front of his son.

"Johnny we're sorry, truly we are, if I could go back and change everything that happened I would," Katherine said, sweetly, lowering herself to the floor beside her husband. Seeing the rest of them filing into the kitchen from the corner of her eye. "Please, we just want to know who she is... or was to you," she said, tenderly, reaching lighting touching John's left forearm.

"She's my friend," Johnny whispered. Wiping off his tears so it wouldn't ruin the paper. This was the first time in three years he had seen her face that wasn't haunting his dreams.

"What happened to her?" Bill asked, hoping that his brother's emotional state would get him to open up. Knowing that John had to get this off his chest, had to get this hurt out in the open so he could begin to heal. Looking behind him as Ruth's hands rested on his shoulders.

"She..."

"Go on Johnny, we're here," Brandan said, squeezing his wife's hand. Trying not to tear up as he saw the pain in his youngest son's eyes.

"She died."

"How Johnny?" Bill asked, prodding his brother on.

"She killed herself."

"Why Johnny, why would she do that?" Bill asked, raising a hand when his mother shot him a look.

"Because they were hurting her."

"Hurting her how baby?" Katherine asked, fighting the urge to wrap him in her arms. Biting her lip as John turned his head, resting his cheek on his knees looking at the wall. It felt like eternity as silence filled her kitchen as they waited for John to continue. Until they heard John release a sigh as they all waited on eggshells.

"Every night-every night I would listen to their screams. Screams of the orderlies raping them. I would hear her screaming from my cell as they forced themselves on her. I tried, I tried to help... but I was weak... and you failed to listen, failed to see," Johnny said, his eyes cutting hard to his parents. "She was the only one I could rely on in that hell. My only friend I had in that nightmare you threw me into. After I found her there in the courtyard... I was alone. Always alone," he muttered, curling himself tighter into a ball. Wishing he could just will himself out of existence. Wishing he had been stronger, wishing he could have found a way to open that door and make that man pay for what he did to his friend.

"Johnny, son," Brandan said, laying his hand on John's arm. "Don't you see you aren't alone."

"Baby, we know you're hurting, but don't you see it isn't your fault. What those men did to you, to your friend, is vile. I hope they got the fate they deserved. I know we failed you, failed to see what they were doing to you. I can't apologized enough for that. But we're here now, can't you see it in your heart to let us try to help you. To see if we can't help you heal from this pain," Katherine said, her hand slipped into his. Hoping he could see the truth of her words in her eyes as he peered over his knees.

"Johnny," Annie said, sweetly, lowering herself to the floor beside him. "What was her name?" she asked, even though she already knew it. The five women they had found that died ran through her mind ever since he's been gone. Wondering what they had gone through as those five names ran through her mind. How it pained her heart to see her brother in so much pain at the loss.

"Julia Anders."

"Were the two of you more than friends?" Annie asked, her thumb brushed through his hair as John nodded against his knees. A little jealous of the girl that she got to be his girlfriend when she wanted to be his first and last girlfriend he would ever need.

Bill nodded to his parents, brother, Wanda, and his girlfriend. Leaving Annie with John knowing she had a better rapport with him than they did at the time. Rolling the doors of the den closed once they were all inside.

"My god! No wonder he hates us!" Brandan said, throwing his arms in the air. "I would too if every night I had to listen to them violating the girl I was with," he said, sinking down onto the couch. His face fell into his hands, silently weeping at the pain he had unintentionally caused his own son.

"It's not only that Dad," Bill said, turning to face his parents as his mother rubbed his father's back.

"What do you mean Bill?" Ruth asked, slyly shooting Wanda a hateful glance. She had to get her own peek at what John was sporting. She had to touch it, if Wanda wasn't lying to her about how his cock tasted. In this she didn't have a reason to believe that she was, not with the way she described how his cock felt in her hand and in her mouth.

"Johnny has severe abandonment issues, and rightly so," Bill said, shooting his parents a look. "And him finding this girl, and what they were doing to her might have shattered his psyche. If we want to show him that we truly do care then someone always has to be with him. To show him, though we might have let him down in the past, we won't, not now, not ever again," he said, sternly.

"I can do that," Ruth nodded, smiling inwardly knowing this would give her an 'in'.

"So can I," Wanda chimed in.

"Bill, can you imagine all that blood?" Ray asked, hinting at his brother's phobia. Looking over at Wanda as she whispered something in his ear. Giving her a look like she had gone insane.

"I know, to not only to be the one that found her, but to see all that blood..." Jumping when the doors were thrown open. Breathing out a sigh as Annie stood in the doorway.

"He went to his room. I don't think he's going to want to do a whole lot with anyone for a while," Annie said, looking around the room.

"I'm going to go check on him," Brandan said, rising from his seat.

"I'm coming too," Katherine said, knowing her son needed her now more than ever. "Order some pizzas for lunch when it gets time," she said, looking back at her oldest child who nodded. "Make sure you get one that Johnny likes."

"Sure Mom."

A knock came upon John's door a few minutes later...

"Johnny can we come in?" Katherine's voice filtered through the door.

"Who's we?" Johnny called back.

"Your father and I," Katherine said, pressing her ear to the door listening to how he was sniffling. Feeling her husband's hand rubbing her back as Brandan saw the look in her eyes.

"I guess," Johnny muttered.

"Hey buddy," Brandan said, seeing his son curled in a fetal position on his bed. Wondering what he could talk to his son about to get his mind off of that girl and what was done to her. Sinking into John's desk chair, seeing the box of comics sitting perpendicular to his bed. "Hey, I remember this comic. I got this for you when you were ten. Don't know how you can stand Wally West, I myself liked Barry Allen better as the Flash," Brandan said, his eyes scanning the cover through the plastic sheath. Glancing over at his wife as she sat on the corner of his bed.

"What?!" Johnny said in surprise. "You know about Barry Allen?" he asked, rolling over to look at his father.

"Of course, I do. I was a kid once you know," Brandan teased. "Although, it was a shame on how they killed him off."

"I know, it was stupid," Johnny agreed. It was because of that Wally West stepped into the role of the Flash and that crisis gave rise to the 'New 52' years later. "Bart Allen is my second favorite one."

"Isn't he the one that looks like Hermes?" Brandan asked, peering at his son as he nodded. Noticing the small smile on his son's lips. "Whoa! What's this?! They didn't have comics like this when I was a kid," he whistled as his eyes ran down Lady Death 'Fantasies' issue cover. "Damn I might just have to raid my son's room." Chuckling at the thought as he stared at the pale areolas of the female character. Showing Katherine the cover, who gasped in shock.

"Johnny! You didn't tell me you had such risqué comics!" Katherine said, playfully slapping his leg.

"What she's hot," Johnny said, not making any excuses. Seeing his father nod in agreement.

"Baby, I know how much she meant to you. I get that, but I don't think she would want you shutting yourself off to those around you. It's okay to cry, to morn her, to always keep her in your heart; but would she want you to punish yourself for something you couldn't control?" Katherine asked, gently rubbing his leg.

"Johnny." Brandan leaned forward as he saw his son starting to sink back into himself. "I can't imagine what the two of you went through. What the two of you had to face when the adults wouldn't listen," he said, glancing at his wife. "Trust me when I say this, I feel like a failure of a father for not seeing it," Brandan said, seeing his son's eyes zeroing in on him as he said those words. "I can see why you wouldn't want to tell us any of this. Given..." His thumb brushed along the back of his son's hand thinking he didn't need to say how much they had failed him. John already knew that. "And I can see why you would want to lose yourself in these comics. So, these heroes can save you when we didn't," Brandan said, even if he was the one saying the words it still hurt nonetheless. How could he have not seen it? How could he have so easily overlooked everything? "Now you let me know if there's anyone that you really want, and I'll scour the stores and online if I have to."

"That reminds me," Katherine said, cutting in, with everything that had happen it had completely slipped her mind. "You remember me asking you about getting comics that you and I would enjoy?" she asked, hoping that he hadn't forgotten. All last week while she was at work she had surfed the web for the kinds of comics that she wanted to share with John to show it was okay to enjoy 'family love'; and after her third day of searching she had finally found a store that sold physical copies of them instead of the ones she found on the web.

"Yeah," Johnny answered watching his father looking through his comics. Wondering which kind, he liked when he was a kid.

"What?! They killed Superman?!" Brandan said nearly shouting.

"Oh yeah, it was a big thing," Johnny said, peering over the edge of the bed, seeing his father looking at the cover for the cyborg-superman. "Here, this is where he fights Doomsday," he said, pulling out the thick comic.

"Doomsday?!" Brandan asked, confused.

"Other than Shazam, he's the only one that could go toe to toe with Superman," Johnny said, handing the comic over to his father.

"You don't mind?" Brandan asked, waiting for his son's permission before he went tearing open the sheath.

"No, go ahead."

"Thanks Johnny..."

"Wait, you'll need the rest to understand," Johnny said, digging through the box, pulling out the comics that went along with it.

"I'm going to need a more comfortable chair," Brandan chuckled as his son loaded him down. "I'll take care of them, I promise," he said, smiling at his son as John nodded. Winking at his wife as he left the room for the comfort of his recliner. He was interested in how they killed Superman, and if his son was into it, he wasn't going to harm John's interest; and he thought or, at least hoped, this would bring the two of them closer like they were before that place took his son away.

"So, what do you say? Want to go shopping with me after lunch?" Katherine asked, smiling warmly at her son.

"What kind are they?"

"Witches, magic, demons, that sort of thing. I figured you would like them since," Katherine said, waving to his box of comics.

"I... guess I can give them a shot," Johnny said, sitting up.

"Good," Katherine said, she just didn't mention that they were filled with sex between family members. Gently bringing John into a hug, "I am sorry about Julia, Johnny. I'm sorry you had to deal with her death all by yourself. However, now that we know, at least try to allow us to help you carry the grief," she whispered lovingly. Hoping he would enjoy them as she did with the little peek she had of them, and she hoped it would help to bring him deeper into their own family love situation. Feeling her son's skin heating as she placed a sweet lingering kiss on his forehead. "Now... do you feel up to telling me what this Julia was like?"

******

"Mom?!" Johnny's voice rose as he stared at the front of the adult store. This was not where he thought his mother was going to be taking him. His eyes running over the store front noting the XXX signs, the images of sex toys, and a certain thing called a glory hole - something that he didn't want to know what it truly was.

"What?!" Lightly chuckling at her son's shocked expression. "I did say we were going to get comics that you and I would enjoy," Katherine said, reaching over, her hand softly rubbing up and down his knee. "Now come on, shopping awaits!" she said, excitedly. "I wonder if I can talk him into one of the glory hole rooms. I don't think I can wait any longer," Katherine thought to herself. She knew with all the sexually explicit material in there it was bound to get a rise out of her son.

Looping her arm around his as they walked towards the front door. Seeing John's face becoming bright red as they entered the shop as they were greeted by a rubberized lower half of a woman's body. Wondering if she should buy it for him so he could practice. Thanking the woman behind the sales counter once she pointed the way to where they stored their comics. Giggling behind her hand as John lowered his head, his eyes on the tops of his feet as they walked through the store.

"Look at this Johnny," Katherine whispered pointing at the DVD of the black woman getting doggied from behind. "That looks fun don't you think?" she asked, she didn't know her son's face could get any redder than it already was, clearly she was wrong. Leaning in, her lips brushing against his ear, "It's really fun Johnny. Maybe someday you'll find out," Katherine purred, before quickly adding to herself. "You my boy will soon find out if that cock makes an appearance."

"And here we are," Katherine said, pulling John to a stop in front of the rows of comics that dealt in various genres. However, the ones she was looking for was written and illustrated by a man named Damien Sol.

"Mom?" Johnny's voice shook as he eyed the racy covers. Instantly he had no interest in those. Knowing they catered to the sex more than to the art of the comic style.

"Oh, these aren't the ones we're here for," Katherine said, lighting patting his arm. "Ah. There they are," her voice was light and chipper as she moved past him. Looking down as something brushed against her leg, softly biting her lip as she saw the tent in his jeans. "Mmm... mama is definitely going to take care of that. He just won't have a clue what's going on. I do hate to do this to him, but I need it," Katherine said to herself. Remembering the times, she had fantasized about riding it when she was either fucking her husband or her other sons. Taking John by the hand, leading him towards the rows of his comics that lined the shelves. "See, baby, these are more to your liking aren't they?" Katherine stated as they gazed at the cover for Family Secrets, New Orleans, and Porn Star Family.

"Mom? You really want to read these with me?" Johnny asked, his voice cracking as he flipped through the graphic novel. Feeling his cock flexing against his jeans.

"So cute when he's flustered," Katherine thought to herself. Her 32D breasts pancaked out as she pressed them against his back. Resting her chin on his left shoulder as she peered over his shoulder. "Mmmhmm. I thought these would help the two of us bond. See, the storyline is good, and so are the illustrations," she said, her finger running down the page as the female character name Kelly was teasing her brother on her aunt's couch. "I wonder what happened to the mother?" Watching her son flipping back to the beginning.

"Says here she died," Johnny said, quickly scanning the intro.

"The poor dear," Katherine cooed snuggling closer to her son. "So, do you think you will like it?" she asked, her eyes dipping low, biting the inside of her cheek as his cock called to her.

"I don't know... it seems kind..."

"Kind of what baby?" Katherine purred hungrily into his ear as her hand wrapped around that tented pole. "Surely, you aren't getting aroused by it?" Her hand teasingly kneaded his head through his jeans. "Because if you are, you know I'll be more than happy to take care of it for you baby." Her words dripped with the desire to have her son. To be the one that helped, to be the bridge that spanned the gap of the pain that he had fallen into. "See if you like the sequel to it?"

"Holy!" Johnny's eyes bulged out as he flipped a few pages into New Orleans as his eyes studied Kelly and Charlotte making out in the shower.

"Oh, I do believe you like it," Katherine teased as she felt his cock swelling in her hand. This was exactly what she hoped would happen when she showed him these comics; and she hoped that would bring them closer once again. How she missed her little boy. Missed that warm smile of his as he would come running into the house being chased by Annie. Those bright eyes staring up at her whenever he held up something he had created just for her. The way his arms would wrap around her. How his head would rest against her stomach as she held him tight. "Let's check this one out," Katherine said, reaching for the Porn Star Family graphic novel. "Oh, the mom is hot," she said, rubbing her breasts against his back. Her cheek brushing against his as John turned the page and then another. Feeling how her slickness was soaking her panties. Smirking as John turned the comic sideways as he stared at the Ira character drill pressing his mother at a porno shoot. "So, what do you think baby, should we get all three?" Katherine asked, feeling the heat of his rod soaking through his jeans.