All Comments on 'Unbelievable Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Interesting

I got to say I wasn't a fan at first. The first chapter had me squirming, feeling so sorry for this poor kid Johnny. There was enough interest in him to see if he could get away from this poor life he was dealt, to read chapter 2. Chapter 2 shed light on so much and made the first chapter make more sense and me able to see it in a different light. While I'm still having trouble with the carefree incest that this family has. I still want more I want to see Johnny get better find love May be even some of the lost memories. I hope you give us some family background as you fill in Johnny's past, so we understand why the family is the way they are too. Thanks and looking forward to the next chapter.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
You Tease

I'm really enjoying this one as I do all of you writings, I like that you are taking it slow and it's fun to try and figure what your next step is going to be. I hope John will be able to overcome the horrors of what was done to him but also open up to his family about his ordeal.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
I do like this story

And I'm aching to read the rest.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
Glad to have you back

Was starting to get worried that you might not be able to continue this incredible story. Another fabulous chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Glad your back, been waiting for the next installment of unbelievable. Good job look forward to more.

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 4 years ago
Glad to see You’re back

this chapter had some interesting elements. I liked how we got to see the rest of the family still fucking unrelated to Johnny, and it would be cool to see more of that, and I think Ms Ginsburg makes and interesting addition to the cast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I REALLY enjoy this story and we we get another chapter soon. Only a select few with the story, with the sex just being a nice bonus, you are one of them, keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep It Coming

I definitely love your story & can't wait to see what you do to bring John's full story to life with his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Please finish this story, and porn star family

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Getting Ready

I just finished reading this series again to get ready for part four that you uploaded. I pretty psyched to read it.

Luv4sisLuv4sisabout 4 years ago
Chapter 4?

Hope there is a chapter 4 coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a Bit of Information

I just want to comment on something that I've seen in a lot of Literotica stories dealing with bra sizes. This story lists Annie as having a 46DD bra size. The 46 is the band size of her bra, which is the chest measurement below the breasts. The DD is the cup size which is derived by measuring the chest circumference over the fullest part of the breasts and subtracting the band size, in this case the 46 measurement. The resulting difference is looked up on a chart to determine the cup size. So, you can see that if Annie was completely flat chested she would still have a 46 in chest which would really look strange. Most men in the 5' 6" height range would look a little off kilter with a 46 inch chest. I enjoy the fantasy you create, I just want your female characters to be large breasted and fall into normal anatomically correct sizes for the female form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truncated sentences suck. I love your story line and I will read everything you have written; get a new editor.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

This family seemingly thinks love = sex and they're only in love with Johnny because he has a gigantic penis. If Johnny had an average sized penis, it seems that they wouldn't give him the time of day.

The other thing I don't understand is Johnny was out of the mental hospital for 3 years but his family only found out about his abuse in part 1/2? And that Johnny has only opened up to them in part 1/2 (and only due to the new pills)? And finally Johnny only found out about the family sex in part 1 even though the family has seemingly been fucking like rabbits for 3-5 years at least?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Janus has a betteridea of John/Johnny mentalstatus than any of the other women. Probably becauseshe has experienced a smal portion of the mental/physical abuse he has experienced. Still no love from the female members of the family. Sex yes; love no. This I do not understand.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

I can’t believe this family,, all they think is sex and have ignored him since he’s been out. So why the change ???? An don’t they have any heart strings to deal and fix the son/brother,, it doesn’t happen through the sex organs ,,, the neighbor is the only person that is even close to know what he went through,,, and Ruth is a bad one ,, basically the bully before and now a slut ,,, sad

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I love this story. And the sexscenes are hot. Having said that; his family does seem to be a bit too eager to get to his dick. Despite knowing that his mental state is fragile.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

It’s more than a little alarming at how an abused victim is being “cared for” with regards to his mental health. You’ve written all the women who’ve seen his cock, as selfish predators. The way that mental health treatment is depicted here is downright ghoulish, and that’s aside from his abuse in the asylum. The family’s condescending attitude is really annoying. This story would be hot if the premise didn’t feel morally inappropriate. Essentially he is being raped. He hasn’t initiated any sexual contact and wasn’t given much of a chance to say no, as they mentally overwhelm him. — Yeah, too serious, I know, but it keeps me from enjoying the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES