Unbelievable Pt. 04

Story Info
Family helps to bring John out from the darkness.
14.8k words
4.68
40.2k
124

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,762 Followers

Unbelievable part 4

By

Soul71

Edited by WAA01as always thanks for the edits.

******

"Come on silly," Annie said sweetly, as she smiled warmly down at him. "Let's go have lunch." Holding out her hand to John, helping her brother up the embankment.

"Hey Johnny," Brandan said, greeting his son as he stood over the grill. "Did you enjoy your swim?"

"Y-yeah," Johnny stammered, trying not to grow hard as he still felt Janus's pussy and mouth on his cock.

"Well, go dry off and wash your hands," Katherine said, motherly. Smiling warmly at her son as she and Wanda set the table. Ray was cutting up the watermelon on the porch so they could have something sweet after lunch.

John was at a loss on what he was meant to do. Nothing in his life had ever prepared him for what was happening around him. He wondered if Julia would be okay with what was happening. John couldn't deny it felt good, but was it right? Was it right to enjoy his mother, sister, and the others sucking him off? Tossing his wet trunks into the hamper and dressing in a plain blue t-shirt and matching shorts. His back slid down the foot of the bed, resting his arms on his knees as he pressed his forehead against them. Wondering what he was going to do.

"Johnny?" Bill said, as he stood in the doorway of the room John and his sister were sharing. "Everything alright?" he asked, as he closed the door. Knowing Ruth wouldn't be interrupting them due to her lying face down on their bed. His own cum leaking out of her pussy after the hard fucking she had asked for.

"Honestly... I have no clue," Johnny said, not looking up at his brother.

"I'm going to sit down, okay?" Bill stated knowing his brother must be going through something, and he didn't want to push him too fast. "So tell me what's going on?"

"How did you..."

"How did I what?!" Bill asked, confused.

"Get used to them... you know," Johnny said, bashfully.

"Johnny what are you talking about?" Bill asked, he had a feeling of what John was asking about. Yet it was always good to get the patient to speak of it openly. That way they wouldn't be so closed off by whatever they were facing.

"How did you get used to Mom and Annie doing that to you?"

"Have they been doing something you don't want done?" Bill asked, hoping that they weren't pushing his brother too hard.

"No... I kind of..."

"It's okay to like it Johnny, its natural," Bill said, trying to comfort his brother.

"Is it?" Johnny asked, finally looking at his brother.

"Tell me all that's happened so far, and I'll help you work through it," Bill said, resting against the door. "Who's Janus...?" he asked, his jaw dropped as his brother related what had happened while they all puttered around the house. Bill was impressed and proud of his brother. He didn't think she would do that with anyone of them and lord knows he had tried. "She actually got naked and sucked you off?!"

"Yeah."

"Were they as nice as they appear to be?" Bill asked, his teenage wet dreams resurfacing in his mind as John nodded. "I'm so jealous," he groaned as the back of his head banged against the door.

"Why?" Johnny asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Come on bro, she's a hot woman, and obviously she wants to show you a good time. Do you know me and Ray have tried and she shot us both down?" Seeing his brother shaking his head. "Well, she did, so do you want to have sex with her?"

"Yeah, but should I?" Johnny asked, the nights of listening to Julia screaming rang out in his mind as he pulled his knees to his chest. Trying not to tear up as the sight of her cold, dead eyes appeared in his head.

"Well, just like Mom, Annie, Wanda, and Ruth, they aren't going to do anything you don't want to happen bro," Bill said, reaching over, lightly touching his brother's forearm. "You do want it to happen right?"

"I don't know," Johnny muttered.

"Hey, it's okay to be a little nervous. Nothing wrong with that Johnny and given what you've been through I can understand why you would be hesitant. Sex can be so good, and healing if you're with the right person. However, you saw how some men use sex as a weapon to hurt people, namely the girl you were involved with," Bill said, trying to get his brother to open up to him. "And I think maybe that made you see sex as a bad thing. It truly isn't, that is if you're with the right person..."

"Bill! Johnny! You're mother says lunch is ready!" Ruth called out as she stood in the doorway that lead to the porch. Wondering where Bill got to, she was hoping for another round when she recovered.

"I know you don't like her much, but Ruth isn't so bad. She'll take care of you... when you're ready to that is. We'll be here with you during it," Bill said, holding out his hand to his brother. "Come on, let's go eat," he said, smiling warmly at his brother. Pulling his brother into a warm brotherly hug, "It will be okay Johnny. I promise." Feeling John nod against his chest.

"Baby?! You okay?" Katherine asked, seeing her son struggling with something as he and Bill walked down the stairs of the porch. "You know you can talk to us. You know we won't judge you."

"I... okay," Johnny muttered hanging his head. Unsure what he was going to do. Was it right to keep going? Was it right to enjoy it? How far would it go?

Katherine lifted her son's chin, "There's my handsome son, now come eat, okay," she said, her thumb brushed along her son's chin.

"Thank you for catching the bass it was delicious," Annie said, smiled at her brother as she sat across from him.

"Sure was," Bill nodded. Noting how John was looking at Ray oddly as his brother stared at John. What John didn't know was he had told Ray of what their little brother had gotten to experience from the hot neighbor.

"Mmm... remind me to choose you if we ever get stuck on a deserted island," Katherine winked as her fork pointed at him. Seeing her son's cheeks becoming flushed.

"Woe is me, my wife no longer wants me," Brandan said, doing his best Shakespearian actor impression he could. "I've been ousted by a younger man! The horror!"

"Dad! Stop. It'd be better if you just went silently into the night," Johnny said, causing everyone to laugh. Looking down as Wanda slipped her hand into his lap. Seeing her warm smile as her finger gently ran up and down his leg.

"Mmm... young man are you trying to seduce me?" Katherine asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

John's eyes glanced to Bill who nodded in support, "What if I am?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady so it wouldn't convey his lack of confidence.

"Be careful Johnny, if you come to me, you might just leave a man," Katherine purred as she took a bite of her watermelon.

"I-I'll risk it..."

"But Johnny," Annie pouted, "why not me?" she asked, with those soft puppy dog eyes of hers.

"Or me?" Ruth quipped.

"Or me?" Wanda purred into his ear as her hand softly caressed his growing cock.

"Girls?!" Brandan warned. "Let's not overload his youthful mind," he said, smirking at his son as he took a sip of his drink.

"But daddy?!" Annie pouted. Causing her 46DD breasts to jiggle and bounce and coming undone from her top. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Johnny," she said, smirking libidinously as she ever so slowly replaced the material of her top over her light pink areolas. The shape of her nipples pressed hard against the material of her bikini.

"You and your big melons, that's fighting dirty," Ruth said, in a teasing manner as she pointed her own fork at Annie.

"Is it my fault that my sweet, adorable brother can't keep his eyes off of them," Annie said, looking at Ruth while giving the string of her top a little tug causing her left breast to lift. "Isn't that right Johnny?" she purred as her blue-green eyes peered at her brother.

"Johnny?!" Ruth turned in her seat, pushing her chest out to show off her 38C breasts. "Don't you think mine are pretty?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him. Her nipples pressing against her blue bikini top, giving them a little shake. "Well?" Ruth cooed.

"You better say they're pretty," Bill said, in a teasing stern manner.

"Umm..." John took a dry swallow as Ruth's hands rested over her breasts. Pushing them together, rolling and squeezing them as her amber eyes held a sultry hunger in them as she waited for his answer.

"Johnny?!" Katherine called sweetly to him seeing her husband nod. She was pleased to see this side of her son starting to surface. Pleased to see that a fraction of her son began to show from the constant darkness he had been in for so long. "What about mine baby? Aren't they pretty?" Katherine asked, as she opened up her button down shirt. Her nails lightly danced along her skin as they ran up and down the lush valley of her 32D breasts as she drew her son's gaze.

"What about mine Johnny?" Wanda asked, rubbing her 32B breasts against his arm as her lips brushed lightly against his ear. Feeling him jump against her as she slipped her hand up the pant leg of his shorts. Her lips tugged on his ear lobe as her fingers wrapped around his semi-hard cock.

"Don't tease him too much," Katherine said, in a tisk-tisk voice. "It's no fun when it's all nice and covered," she said, her blue eyes darkened as her sexual hunger burned deep within them as she watched her son squirm in his seat.

"What do you suggest?" Ruth asked, resting her cheek against John's left shoulder as she looked at Katherine.

"How about we..."

"Too soon," Bill whispered into his mother's ear. "He's trying to come to terms with everything. If you push him into it too fast... he'll just revert back to the way he was when he got out. This is a very delicate time for Johnny. Let him come to you when he's ready."

"You sure?" Katherine inquired in a low whisper.

"Very. Trust me, he's at that point. He needs to figure this out on his own. Just like he's had to do in that place."

"Okay Bill, we'll wait," Katherine said, placing a kiss on his cheek. Yet she couldn't help but feel how wet she was at the thought of fucking her son's nine inch cock. Ever since she learned of its existence when she caught him dancing when they went to Bill's and Ruth's engagement dinner it's been tormenting her. She didn't know how much longer she could deny her throbbing cunt of that hard cock of his. How it begged and pleaded with her to crawl into her son's bed. To take that cock into her hand, swing her leg over her son's lap, to sweetly awaken him from his slumber. To make those groggy eyes of his watch as she slowly lowered herself onto that stiff cock. Her foot nudged Wanda's leg, giving her finger a little flick telling her to stop for now. "Mmm..." Katherine stretched causing her breasts to bounce hoping that her son liked how they moved. "How about I go slip into my suit and us girls can get some sun?" Katherine asked, as she peered around the table.

"I don't know," Annie cooed, her hands moved up along the curvature of her massive orbs. "I would burn unless... my sweet brother rubbed some sunscreen on them," she said, her tongue flicked against her teeth as she watched John squirm.

"Mmm... I am starting to get a little red," Wanda said, as she looked at her shoulders. "You wouldn't mind rubbing some on me too would you?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at John.

"Well... I guess the boys and I can relax and watch the game then," Brandan said, shooting his son a smirk as he rose. "Bill, Ray help me clear the table so the ladies can get ready," he ordered as he grabbed his and his wife's plates.

"Sure thing Dad," Bill said, giving John a reassuring nod. A nod that said that he could trust them. That if John just allowed events to unfold that he will see that they wouldn't take advantage of him.

"You take care of him," Ray said, looking at Wanda as he gathered up the paper plates.

"Of course," Wanda nodded, as she buried John's arm into her breasts. Flashing John a smile as she did.

"Now don't you go anywhere," Annie said, her breasts swaying as she leaned over the picnic table. "I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail," she said, reaching across the table. Her fingers ran up along his neck. Her finger bopping his nose before she swayed her ass as she went to fetch them all towels to lay out on. Peering over her shoulder as her mother followed after her.

"Come on, let's go pick out the best spot," Ruth said, gently tugging on John's left hand as Wanda gently pushed on his back to lift him off the bench. "I think this would be the best spot," she said, as they stood on the sun drenched lawn.

"Watch Johnny," Wanda said, wiggling her hips as she pushed down her shorts. Her ass jiggling as her bikini bottoms came into view as she pushed her shorts to the ground. "What do you think Johnny? Doesn't my ass look good?" she asked, as she bent over.

"Mmm, just look at it Johnny," Ruth purred as her hands rested on Wanda's ass as she stood to her side. Her eyes glanced down as she noted how his cock was outlined by the material of his shorts as she played with Wanda's ass. "Look at it Johnny," she said, running her finger down along Wanda's covered mound. "Just look at how Wanda moans," Ruth said, with a sly smirk as noted how his cock flexed.

"I do hope you aren't tormenting my little brother too much," Annie said, her arms loaded down with towels for all four of them.

"At least wait for us to join in," Katherine said, shooting John a coy smirk as she took her towel from Annie. "Now you better stare at my ass too," she cooed as her fingers tickled his chin as she walked past. Her towel billowed out before landing lightly on the grass as she bent over. Feeling the bottom of her one piece conforming to the shape of her mound. "So baby, see anything you like?" Katherine asked, as her fingers ran beneath the edge of her suit letting her pink labia peek out as she peered behind her. Biting her lip as she watched as that cock of his flex at the sight.

"Doesn't my ass look good Johnny?" Annie asked, as she wiggled her ass as she stood in front of him. Knowing that the G-string of her bikini bottoms would make John wonder how much it covered up.

"Y-yeah," Johnny said, his voice stuttering as he answered.

"Mmm... Johnny, you can touch it if you want," Annie said, peering over her left shoulder at him. "Here, see," she said, reaching for his hand, taking his left into hers. Leading it to her ass, smiling sweetly at her brother as she slowly and gently rubbed his hand up and down her ass cheek. "Feels nice doesn't it?" Annie asked, feeling her skin heat at her brother's touch.

"Now, now Annie, don't tease your brother too... much," Katherine cooed as she rested on her towel. Her sunglasses hiding her eyes as they stared at that rising tent in her son's shorts. Feeling her mouth water as she thought about having it back within her mouth. "We wouldn't want Johnny ruining his shorts," Katherine said, with a sly smirk. Feeling her nipples pressing hard against the material of her suit as she laid beneath the sun.

"Mmm... I'd lick him clean," Ruth purred as she laid on her own towel across from Katherine. Setting it up like the four cardinal directions, her in the west, Wanda in the south, Katherine in the east, and Annie in the north. Leaving enough space in the center for John to kneel down in and to lean over them allowing them all a chance to stare up his shorts at the beast that lay within. Her tongue ran along her upper lip as she remembered how his cum tasted.

"Mmmhmm," Wanda nodded as she laid on her stomach. Her left cheek rested on her interlocked fingers as she stared at John. Shooting him a warm smile, wiggling her toes as the warmth of the sun played along her skin. Her eyes followed after Annie as she walked around her mother, her towel billowed out before it settled onto the grass. Her cheek twitched as her massive orbs swayed as she crawled along her towel.

"Well Johnny, are you going to come rub some sunscreen on me or not?" Annie asked, holding up the bottle in her hand.

"Mmm... yes, you wouldn't want your mother to burn would you?" Katherine asked, as she cupped her breasts.

"Come on," Ruth said, patting the grass before her. "We won't bite, or suck," her tongue flicked against her teeth, "to hard on that," she said, pointing at his tent. "Although, you know how good it would feel in my mouth," Ruth purred as the tip of her tongue touched her cupid's bow.

John shifted from foot to foot, his mind going over what his brother had told him. Wondering if he could go through with it all? That he could continue down this path without getting hurt. That he wouldn't be swept up in all of it.

"John, I know you don't like that name. Maybe you'll tell me why someday, but you're my baby. The boy I named as my li'l John. You can trust us; we aren't going to push ourselves onto you. We won't do anything you don't want," Katherine said, using his given name the first time in weeks. Rolling onto her right side, reaching out, her hand wrapping around her son's calf. "Now why don't you come rub that lotion on us and just enjoy the feel of our bodies beneath your hands," she said, smiling lovingly up at him.

"Now get over here and rub some lotion on me," Annie chirped. Quickly laying on her back, her eyes followed after her brother as John moved to the space between the four of them. Smiling up at him as John lowered himself to his knees. "Here, I wouldn't want you to get my top all oily," she said, with a coy smirk as she pushed the inch wide cloth from her breasts. Exposing those mountainous orbs to him, her hands pressed her breasts together giving them a little jiggle as John knelt over her. "Now Johnny, come lay those hands on me," Annie purred as her fingertips toyed with her hardening nipples. Biting her lip as she watched how John's hands shook as he squeezed some sunscreen lotion into his hand.

"Relax Johnny, it's not like you haven't touched me before," Annie said, winking up at her brother. "Now let's not keep the sun waiting," she said, reaching up, gently guiding his hands towards her chest. "There see, nothing wrong with touching me," Annie said, as his hands rested on her chest. Breathing in as the cool lotion chilled her skin. "Make sure you get every inch of me," she said, drawing out the word inch as her eyes peered up John's shorts. Biting her lip as her eyes stared intently at his cock as his hands rubbed the sunscreen into her skin. Gasping as John's hands gently and tentatively squeezed and rolled her breasts. She couldn't help it, a smirk formed on her lips as John seemed to have lost himself as he fondled her.

Shooting John a lustful look as he looked down his body at her as her fingers wrapped around his cock when she reached up through his shorts leg. God. She wanted that hard cock in her mouth. Stretching out her cunt as she slowly lowered herself onto it. To show her brother how wonderful it could be when it was someone that loved him. "Do you like that li'l brother?" Annie asked, in a husky voice. Feeling his body trembling as her fingers skimmed down his shaft. The way his pre-cum coated the pad of her thumb as it gently kneaded the head of his cock. "I'll always take care of it and you whenever you need it," Annie said lovingly, feeling the tips of his fingers at the top of her bottoms.

"Baby come do me now, Annie's had enough. Time for your mother to feel those strong hands," Katherine said, her finger beckoning her son to her.

"Yes, you do have others to take care of, don't worry about a thing. I'll be sure to take care of it tonight, for as long as you like," Annie said sweetly, reaching up, gently caressing his left cheek.

"Mmm... It's been so long," Katherine said, her voice was sweet on the air as she peered down at John's hands. "Don't be shy baby, go on, slip those hands into my suit," she said, as she stared up at her son. Licking her upper lip as her eyes peered up at that hard cock as it protruded from the fabric of his shorts. Knowing how good it's going to feel once it was deep inside of her cunt. Mimicking her daughter, that hard rod just called to her to touch it. To have it coat her face in its white, hot, salty goo. Biting her lower lip as her muscles trembled as she felt her nipples pressing against the palms of John's hands. A smile touched her lips at her son's moans at how her hand softly stroked him. She knew he loved it even if John didn't voice it. He couldn't hide that from her not after everything they had done in his room.

soul71
soul71
6,762 Followers