Unbelievable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby?" Her hands took hold of her son's. Drawing his gaze down to her. She needed to have a taste, she needed her fix, it had been too long since she's drank down her son's cum. "Why don't I take care of this for you?" Katherine asked, as she gave her son's cock a loving tug.

"Wait! What about us?" Wanda asked, sitting up quickly. Looking at the other three women knowing that each of them have sucked him off already. She on the other hand had only held it in her mouth to catch his cum. Not feeling her lips, her tongue working along his shaft. Feeling every vein running along her tongue. The way his cock would twitch as the tip of her tongue teased the underside of his crown. The way her eyes would glance up at John to show him how good she looked when his cock was down her throat. "Johnny," Wanda said, placing her hand lightly on his hip. "Let me take care of it. I'm the only one here that hasn't gotten the chance to feel you like that," she said, peering up at him.

"Wanda, as his mother, I think I should be the one. Don't you think so baby?" Katherine asked, getting to her knees. Her arms wrapped around John's waist pulling him into her. Feeling that hard protrusion pressing against her leg as she stared into her son's eyes. "Only if you want to Johnny. I don't want you stressed if I'm pushing you too fast. Yet I can't help it that I want to take care of you in every way possible."

"She isn't the only one Johnny," Annie said sweetly, as she lightly rested her chin on his shoulder as she knelt beside him.

"She's right Johnny," Ruth said, as she pressed her 38C breasts into his back. Her lips lightly brushed along the back of his neck. "I can't apologize enough for what I have said in the past about you. We know how hard this is for you. Yet you have needs, needs of a young man, and we're more than happy to take care of them for you," she said, her hands lightly rubbing the sides of his chest.

"How about this Johnny," Wanda said, kneeling at his right. Nestling his arm between 32B breasts. "How about if we all take care of this for you," she purred into his ear as her hand ran along his covered cock. "This way, we are all here for you, and you can allow us to bare the weight in case it's too much for you," Wanda whispered into his ear. Her nose nuzzled his hair as her hand gently stroked him off through the material of his shorts.

"Will you let us baby?" Katherine asked, looking lovingly into her son's eyes.

John nodded weakly. Hoping this wasn't going to go like he had seen in the hospital.

"Trust in us," Katherine whispered as her hands caressed his face. Keeping his eyes on her as Wanda and Annie pushed down his shorts. Instinctively biting her lip, as his cock thumped against her cunt as it sprang back once the elastic band left the head of her son's nine and a half inch cock. Feeling her womb quivering as Annie ran that bulbous head along her labia.

"Did mom's pussy feel good Johnny?" Annie purred into his ear. "You know mine feels just as good," she said breathlessly, as her hand glided along his shaft. Her nipples hardening as its heat soaked into her palm. Her juices began to gather at the thought of what it would feel like once Johnny was ready. She knew she would make it as special as she could. Annie wanted her brother to know that he might have been alone in his stay in that hospital, and the twisted things his mind shows him. That he was no longer alone, not when she would always be there.

"That's it Johnny, enjoy how our hands feel on your cock," Wanda whispered. Her hot breathe flooded over his skin as her thumb and index finger slid along his crown. "God. Ray has nothing on this," she said to herself. Feeling her mouth water as her hand met Annie's only to leap frog over hers and start all over again.

"Mmm... Johnny these balls are just smack full of cum, aren't they?" Ruth purred into his ear as she cradled his sack between his legs.

"Johnny," pulling her suit to the valley of her breasts, "play with them. They've been so lonely without your touch," Katherine cooed, as her hands lifted her 32D breasts. "Yes baby, just like that," she sighed as her hands covered his as they rested on her orbs.

"Cum for us Johnny," Ruth said, heatedly in his ear.

"Yes, let us have a taste of your hot cum," Wanda exclaimed before her lips tugged on his earlobe.

"Yes Johnny, paint my body in your cum. Don't worry, it's okay. You can always cum on me and I'll never be mad," Katherine said, her mind thinking of the days of when her son would be ready to join them fully. Her cunt clenched as she felt his cum striking the underside of her breasts. "Would you look at that," peering down her body at the mess her son made of her suit, "I'm going to have to clean up," Katherine said, knowing how she was going to lick every drop off of her suit. Taking her son by surprise and lightly kissing his lips before leaving her son as Annie and Wanda fought to clean the rest of his cum off his cock.

******

John sat in the woods that surrounded their lake house. Pondering on why he let them do that. Was it because he wanted them too, or was it because he was led to believe he wanted them to? Was his mind twisting everything around just to drive him further insane? "Fuck!" John hissed as his hands ruffled his hair when he was unable to answer those questions. "Think Johnny, think!" he muttered blowing out a breath. "They aren't like those men. They aren't forcing themselves on you. You haven't been... raped," John muttered the last word low. Trying to talk himself out of the fact he did really enjoy it, and the fact they didn't stop him from leaving when it got to be too much for him after he applied sunscreen to Ruth. "But who to choose if you're going to do that. They all want it, why, I don't fucking know!" John said, talking to himself out loud. The sound of jet skis caused his head to shoot up, remembering what Janus had told him about being harassed by a few people on them the other day. Tilting his head when he heard the engines cut off.

"Hey baby! Why don't you three come join us!" John heard a voice that sounded like it was in their front yard.

"Annie!" John said worryingly to himself when he heard his sister telling them to get off their property. His body moved before he could even think. He was powerless to stop what had happened to Julie; he wasn't about to let it happen again.

"Guys just look at those things! They're huge! I bet they'll feel nice around my cock." John's anger burned as he heard his sister's frantic voice.

"These other two aren't half bad."

"Take your hands off of me!" Wanda hissed.

"You better leave before you regret it!" Ruth said, hoping that John couldn't hear them. She didn't want to make him relive that horrible time.

"Oh yeah, like who's going to stop..." The teenager huffed as something barreled into his back knocking him to the ground. Feeling an arm wrapping around his neck as someone sat on his back.

"I'm going to ride you like a fucking hog-monkey!" John said, in a murderous hiss. "Wait your fucking turn. I'll ride you like hog-monkeys too. Once I have broken this one in," he said, arching his back, tilting his head back to peer at the boy's friends. Flashing them the best Joker smile he could muster. The insane light in his eyes must have stopped them cold for they didn't move to aid their friend. "Now giddy-up or I'll fucking cut it off," John hissed evilly into the boy's ear.

"Johnny," Annie said softly, trying to draw him out of the episode he was in. Waving for Ruth to go fetch her parents. "You don't want to do this."

"Why not, these pigs don't understand what no means. Maybe I'll carve it into them, then maybe they'll understand," John said, his green eyes peered over at his sister.

"Please Johnny, I don't want you to go away again. Just let him go..."

"John! John what are you doing?!" Bill asked, racing towards his brother as the boy he had in a headlock was turning red.

"Teaching!" John growled.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Ray screamed as he barreled towards the two other boys. Watching how they scurried away once they were outnumbered.

"Johnny," Brandan said, taking a knee before his son. "Let him go, we'll deal with this."

"Why? They deserve pain," Johnny said, slipping deeper into his schizoaffective state. Not seeing the boy, but the face of every guard that had tormented him and Julie.

"That may be true, but not by your hand, the police..."

"The police will what! Take me away for protecting my sister!"

"God no! Never son, yet if you don't let go they might," Brandan said, hoping he was reaching his son. Wondering just how truly damaged that place had caused him to become. Watching how Bill and Ray pulled John off of the boy once his grip had loosened. John's feet missing the boy by centimeters as John kicked wildly as Ray and Bill pulled him away. His teeth gashing at their hands as they held tightly to his arms. Brandan had never seen his son like this. The hate he saw in his son's eyes as he stared at his brothers like they weren't even there. Even when Buster had died sure John was a tad uncontrollable, nothing like this. Fearing what was going to his son's head at the moment.

"Johnny calm down," Ray grunted as his brother struggled in their arms.

"Now you!" Brandan growled taking a fistful of the boy's hair. "You assaulted my daughter, and your friends did the same to Wanda and Ruth. Give me one reason I shouldn't beat the living tar out of you?"

"Please! I'm sorry, I'm only sixteen!" The boy pleaded as he begged for mercy.

"And?! That makes what you did right!" Brandan roared. Pulling out his phone, "Dial your parents, and if you don't I'll have the police here within minutes then you and your friends can see what a jail cell is like," he threatened seeing the boy's face becoming white with fear. "Yes am I speaking to the mother of Johnathan Walker?"

"Yes? May I ask whose calling?"

"You don't know me, but I know your son. He and his friends just assaulted my daughter, future daughter-in-law, and my other son's girlfriend," Brandan said coldly, as he held Johnathan by the scruff of his neck.

"What?! You must be joking my son wouldn't do that?!"

"Tell her what you did and said," Brandan said, switching it to speaker. Trying to hurry this up as he noted the look in his son's eyes.

"Johnathan Benjamin Walker! I did not raise you like this! Please sir, let me come and get my son, I'll make sure this never happens again," the woman pleaded hoping she could keep the cops out of this.

"The moment I see this punk anywhere near my property I'll be calling the cops, and you might want to bring someone to drive the jet ski they used to trespass to your place," Brandan said, his eyes following his wife as she moved along the grass towards John.

"Yes of course, I'll make sure he's not on the water for the rest of the summer." Dragging the boy up the driveway to get him away from his son. It was almost like the day that Buster died. The look his son had then scared him to death and today was no different.

"Let me go you bastards!" John hissed still trapped in his delusion thinking his brothers were the guards that had dragged him towards the ECT room. "You aren't ever taking me to that room, not again!" Johnny cried out trying to break away. The keys of the orderlies echoing in his mind as they dragged him towards that room. The soles of his feet slipping along the tile floor as he fought to free himself. His arms flailed as he struggled to break free of his brothers' grip. Howling as his mind sank deeper into that dark pit of despair. Cursing the men that had tormented him for so long. His eyes wide with panic, his chest heaved as he peered over his shoulder, not seeing the lake behind him, but the room that haunted his mind. Fear, unrelenting fear, filled his eyes, "No... please, not again?!" Johnny's voiced trembled as his mind held him tightly in his delusion. "No! No! No! I'll do anything, just don't take me to that room!"

"It's us Johnny, its Ray," he said, trying to reach his brother.

"Mom stay back..." Bill began to warn. Only to watch as her hands took hold of his face. Forcing John to look at her.

"J-Julie?!" Johnny said, as her image was overlaid on his mother's face. "But I thought... What are you doing here?! Run! Before they get you too!"

"No baby, Julie is dead. You have to remember. You have to see what your mind is showing you isn't real," Katherine said, she was so nervous and so afraid. Yet she had to be strong. She had to be the one that brought him back. How her heart was breaking as tears reamed her son's eyes. His struggle became nonexistent as he fell to his knees.

"What's wrong with me! Why am I like this!" Johnny began to weep.

"Oh baby," Katherine said, holding him against her stomach as he buried his face in it. Pouring his sorrows into her shirt. "I don't know why you're like this," she said softly, as she knelt down. "What happened in that place must have left such a deep scar in you. I wish you'd let us help," her hand brushed along the back of his head as he buried his face in her neck, "now you must understand why you can't move so far away. What would have happened if no one was here to stop you?"

"I-I-I'd..."

"I know baby, I know," Katherine cooed, hugging him tightly as his arms wrapped tighter around her. "Can you tell me what set it off?"

"Annie was in trouble..."

"You came for me?!" Annie asked, her hand flew to her mouth. Feeling her lips tremble beneath her fingers as John nodded.

"All I remember was Annie's voice... then the hospital..."

"It's okay Johnny, you were doing the right thing," Bill said, gently rubbing John's back.

"Yeah, you were protecting the girls. There's no shame in that," Ray nodded, seeing his brother peering at him.

Pushing her son back, her thumbs wiping away his tears. "There see all gone," Katherine said, smiling at her son. "Why don't you go inside, and read your comics, okay?" Knowing that was his refuge from his mind and his troubles.

"Okay," John said, weakly.

"Hey," gently lifting her son's chin, "no one is mad at you, you were doing the right thing. You are the hero here, remember that," Katherine said, staring into her son's eyes.

"I don't feel like a hero," John muttered as he walked to the house.

"Is it always that intense?" Wanda asked, having seen her first episode of John's fractured psyche.

"Not all the time," Ray mumbled rubbing the back of his head. "This was just like..."

"The day he went in," Bill nodded, feeling how his arms were aching.

"I thought the pills were meant to stop things like this?" Katherine asked, getting to her feet.

"Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't depends on the trigger. I can only assume he thought they were going to... you know," Bill said, gesturing to his sister.

"What does that mean?" Ruth asked, wrapping her arm around Annie's shoulder.

"I don't have a clue; it could mean anything to Johnny. It could be that her yell caused the episode, or it could be some fucking obscure thing that makes no sense to us," Bill said, throwing up his arms. "A schizoaffective mind like Johnny's is hard to read, why they're hard to diagnose."

"Could it be..." Annie said, wondering if it was true. "That he loves me?"

"Could be a reason. Like I said, hard to tell," Bill said, trying not to get his sister's hopes up.

"Bill, could Johnny become like this with anyone of us?" Ruth asked, she had to admit she was turned on and scared at the same time. She never thought she would ever see that side of him. The look he had when he stared those boys down chilled her to the bone. No telling what those boys felt as they stared down into those mad eyes.

"Probably," Bill nodded. "Depends how close he gets to you. Annie, well, she's his sister, deeper connection. And up to a few days ago, he's hated you, still might." Turning his head as they heard footfalls on the gravel.

"Who are you?" Katherine asked as a late thirties man walked down their driveway.

"Oh, I'm here to fetch the jet ski," he said, keeping his eyes away from the scantily clad women.

"Well, there it is, you tell those other boys. They better not come around here, ever again," Katherine said, sternly.

"Yes ma'am. I'll inform their parents when I get that home. You have my word on that," he nodded.

"Do you need help getting it off the beach?" Bill asked, in a friendly manner.

"Wouldn't mind a push."

"You got it," Ray nodded.

"Girls lets go get changed," Katherine said, looking over at them as they nodded. She had hoped that this week would have helped to bring in Johnny, yet it seemed to her it only made him sink deeper into himself.

******

"Honey..." Brandan said, leaning against the dresser as he and his wife were in their bedroom.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"I want to go see that place. I need to see what Johnny saw for two years. I need context to what's going through his mind, because I swear he was going to kill that kid," Brandan said, running his hand through his hair.

"I have no doubt that he was," Katherine said coldly, as she rubbed lotion into her arms. "But he was having an episode, so I doubt he knew what he was doing. You aren't thinking of taking Johnny back there are you?"

"God no! I don't want my son to ever have to see that place again. Yet I need..."

"Substance to what our boy is going through," Katherine said, finishing for him.

"Yeah," Brandan sighed as he nodded.

"When are you planning on going?" Katherine asked, looking over at him.

"I was thinking of going tomorrow, thinking of taking Bill and Ray along as well."

"I see, I can understand Bill, he could probably explain most of the stuff there. But why Ray?"

"To man the camera," Brandan chuckled. "I figured you'd want to see the place too."

"You know me so well," Katherine said, smiling at her husband.

"You think the four of you can keep an eye on Johnny while we're gone?" Brandan asked, with a pointed look.

"Eyes, hands, boobs," gently lifting hers, "you bet'cha!"

"God, I wanted this week to work out," Brandan groaned as his back

bounced on the bed as he fell backwards.

"I know baby, so did I," Katherine said, leaning over and placing a kiss on his forehead. "Honey..." Her hand slyly ran down his chest.

"Hmm?" Shooting his wife a knowing smirk.

"I need you to fuck me."

"I can do that," Brandan said, gently pulling her down to his lips.

******

"Yes Ray, fuck me harder!" Wanda whispered as she held Ray between her legs.

"What's got you all turned on?"

"You're brother," Wanda said, truthfully.

"Come again?!"

"It was how he just came in, knocked that kid down and held off the other two without much effort. It just got me so wet..."

"I see, let's role-play a little," Ray said, noticing how Wanda looked at him funny.

"What do you mean?"

"Call me Johnny," Ray said, with a smirk. Knowing how she's been wanting to fuck his brother for some time.

"Oh Johnny, that's it fuck me with that big cock!" Wanda moaned. "What?! You wanted to role-play," she said, shooting him a smirk as Ray shook his head.

"He really has one?"

"Do you want me to answer that when we're having sex?"

"Might as well tell me."

"Yes, Johnny has a very big cock, okay," Wanda said, caressing Ray's face.

"Well then, I guess you're just going to have to cum on this big cock of mine, aren't ya?!" Ray said, smiling down at her.

"Mmmhmm," Wanda nodded.

******

"Bill, what's wrong?" Ruth asked, as she draped herself along his back as Bill sat on the edge of the bed.

"Johnny is never going to get better; I know that and yet..."

"And you want to help him, you're his brother, you love him, it's only natural," Ruth said, her hand gently running along his chest. Noting how he rested his chin in the crook of his thumbs as his elbows rested on his knees.