Unbelievable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that... I feel so helpless," Bill said, his voice trembling.

"I know baby, I know," Ruth cooed lovingly. "All we can do is be here for him. He's going to be my brother soon; I want to take care of him too."

"Oh?!" Bill felt himself smirking. They didn't hide anything from each other, so she had told him everything, even his brother's size. Granted he did feel a little emasculated by that fact, yet Ruth didn't want Johnny like she loved him. She just wanted to ride it. That was something he was okay with, after all Johnny was the only one left that he hadn't shared Ruth with in that way. "Which part?" Bill teased.

"If I'm lucky, that big fat cock, but if not, I can deal with the rest of him," Ruth said, in joking manner. "Now come, let's go to bed," she said, placing a kiss on Bill's cheek.

******

"Johnny?!" Annie whispered as she pushed the door to her bedroom open. She had been nervous all night. Wondering how this would go after his episode. Noting how he was sitting quietly on the edge of the bed staring out the window.

"Yeah," John said, in a small voice.

"It's late, do you feel like going to bed with me?" Annie asked, as she gently closed the bedroom door. Her blue translucent teddy brushed against her thighs wondering how John would take the sight that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

"Is it? I didn't notice. It's always dark in here," Johnny said, tapping his head as he hung his head.

"Johnny please don't talk like that," Annie said, walking along the foot of the bed.

"Why not? It's true. I know I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life. I saw how you looked at me," Johnny said, weakly.

"Did you? Did you really see?" Annie said, in a sultry tone. Watching how his eyes grew wide as the light that was coming through the window playing along her body. "Yes I was scared, okay, scared that I would lose you again like I did when you were thirteen. I didn't want to go through that ever again. When you came back you were a different person. I know now why you were. Still it hurt me so much," Annie said, her fingers took hold of the hem of the teddy. "Look at me Johnny," lifting it up to show him her welcoming cunt before leaving her shoulders, "look at everything I want to give you."

"Why?"

"That's an important question," letting the teddy fall from her hand, "I'm glad you asked it," pulling the blinds closed, "my body is only for you and our family," Annie said, switching on the lamp as she stood before him. "Take it all in Johnny, you don't have to touch me, I would like that ever so much. Especially here," she said, directing his eyes to her cunt as she leaned against the wall. Showing how moist her little pussy was, how aroused she has been ever since that afternoon. "You don't know how long I've thought about that. Now as to why, that's because I love you, I love you more than I'm supposed too. I have ever since we first kissed. That was why I took you're change so hard. Why I gave into Dad and Bill the one night they shared me," Annie said, recounting how they had started their incestuous relationship. "I did that because I was so hurt because I lost the one I loved the most. I wished I knew what they had done, wish I could take it all away from you, yet I can't," she said lovingly, as the pad of her finger rubbed gently on her clit. "I can try to help you heal from it one day at a time. That is if you let me..." Noting how his eyes were focused on her hand. "Johnny... would you like a taste of your sister?"

"I don't know if I should," John said, his eyes downcast.

"John you've fingered me, you sucked my breasts," giggling when he shot her a puzzled look, "you were asleep at the time. Don't you think it's time for you to taste me?" Annie asked, trying not to push herself on him. "Please Johnny? Can't you see how wet you get my pussy? How much it longs to feel your tongue on it. That's all I'm asking, then I'll take care of this all you like," she purred as her face filled his, her hand lightly cupping her brother's cock.

"You... love me... like a boyfriend?" John asked, for clarification.

"Oh yes, just like a boyfriend," Annie cooed, her hand softly caressed his face. "Oh John..." She stuttered as his hands cradled her 46DD breasts. "I love how your hands feel on my body."

"Really?!"

"Mmmhmm," Annie nodded, biting her lip as her nipples rolled along the palm of his hand. "Give them a little tug, the nipples I mean. I really like that, a tad harder... yes like that," she panted as her forehead pressed against his. While she hoped he chose her to be his first, yet she couldn't blame him if she wasn't. After all, her father had taken her virginity. It was only fair, in her mind, that he gave it to someone he chooses. That didn't mean when the time came that she was finally with him that it wouldn't be as special; and that didn't mean she wouldn't be there for his first time either. In her mind she needed to be there, needed to show her brother it was okay. To help him when he first felt the warmth of a pussy. "Johnny, if you keep playing with my breasts I'm going to cum, and I want to do that on your tongue." Her blue-green eyes stared into his green ones as she felt his hand running down her stomach. Her muscles quivered as the pad of his finger ran along her labia. "That's it Johnny, feel how wet you make me," Annie whispered in a sultry tone.

"A-are they always like this?" Johnny asked, as he felt his sister's nectar coating his finger.

"When we're aroused," Annie nodded, "and Johnny... you make me very horny. May I kiss you?"

"O-okay," Johnny said, his voice trembled slightly. Feeling his sister's hands on his shoulders gently pushing him back onto the bed. His eyes peered down his chest as Annie's massive swaying orbs brushed lightly on his chest. Feeling her right naked thigh brushing along his left, her hands resting on either side of his head as she gazed down at him. Her raven hair feathering out around him. Her thumb brushed lightly along his cheek as she gently caressed it.

"I've waited for this day, ever since the day behind the mulberry tree. To be able to kiss these lips again, to show you how much I love you," Annie whispered as her eyes softened as she lowered her lips to his. She started slow, to show him how to properly kiss, then she grew adventurous. Slipping the tip of her tongue into his mouth. Her breasts pancaked out from the sides of her chest as she pressed her body against his. Her left hand softly brushed through his hair. Nodding against him as his hands ran down her body. "Yes Johnny, that's it, hold on to my ass," Annie purred as she ground her mound along his hard member. Her hair draped down the left side of her chest as she propped herself up on her arms. The soft yellow-white light played along her skin as her blue-green eyes stared down at him as she dry humped her brother. To show him just what she would look like when they were connected in the most intimate of ways. Tossing her head back, her hair went flying, her breasts bounced and jiggled as her body quaked. "I'm sorry Johnny, I just couldn't hold back," Annie said, as she lifted off of his lap showing how her nectar dripped onto his shorts. "Please don't be mad," she whispered.

"Mad?!" Johnny asked, confused. He couldn't see why he would be, or why she would have a need to say it.

"I just couldn't stop myself from cumming, when I felt this cock beneath me," Annie said, bashfully.

"What's so special about it anyway?"

"Don't you know?!" Annie asked, arching an eyebrow when Johnny shook his head. "It's one of the biggest I've seen before, I mean in person," she said, feeling her cheeks rapidly heating at his confused look.

"Is that why, every one of you has been all over me?"

"I don't know about the rest, but I want you, this," her hand ran along the wet spot on his shorts, "is just a very good bonus."

"I see." His eyes darting back and forth wondering if that was the reason Janus had done that to him.

"Hey, look at me," Annie said sweetly, as she turned his chin back to her as he looked away. She saw the look in his eyes like he was being used. She didn't want him to ever think that, not ever! "No one, I mean no one, is going to force you. You can stop this any time you want. We'll honor your wishes. I really hope you don't, I really want to be with you, physically and mentally if you let me," she said, her hand lightly running along his chest.

"But I'm fucked up?!" Johnny said, his lip trembling.

"I know, you've gone through so much, so much that I know nothing I say will ease it, and that hurts me so much," Annie said, feeling herself starting to tear up.

"Why?"

"Because silly," a small smile graced her lips as she peered at him through watery eyes, "I told you, I love you. It hurts me here," Annie said, laying his hand over her heart. "It hurts so much when you shut me out, when you don't let me in when I know you need me." Watching how he sat up, the way his head turned to look at her as she sat on her legs.

"Oh... I think you'd be better off with someone not as fucked up as I am," Johnny said, hanging his head. "Who knows what will set me off again," he said, knowing his dream of moving away could never be.

"Hey," tilting his chin up, "you, and only you, are the one I want. I want to spend my days at your side. I want to be the one that brings a smile to your face again. The one you lean on when your mind troubles you too much. The one that shares your bed during the night, and the one that you can hopefully come to love like I do you," Annie said, bringing her brother face first into her vast bosom. "Whenever you feel you're mind slipping I want you to come to me and bury your face in my breasts. To allow their softness to comfort you," she said, her hand brushed along the back of his head. "Now come let's go to bed..."

"But I thought you wanted..."

"Nah-uh, you're too... it's okay, there is plenty of time for that later Johnny. I'm just happy to be here with you," Annie said, although the thought of not feeling her brother's tongue on her cunt was going to make her already overheated mound burn in frustration. She wasn't about to force her brother to do something when he wasn't in the right frame of mind. Plus, she was the big sister, it was her job to look after her brother. Smiling lovingly down at Johnny as he wedged his face between her breasts.

******

"John... oh! Sorry," Katherine whispered as Annie placed a finger to her lips.

Annie had awakened an hour ago, only to find her brother sucking on her breasts once again. After last night she definitely wasn't going to make him stop. Even in his sleep it seemed his hand had found its way to her pussy. Something again, she wasn't going to stop her brother from doing. Annie had to bite her lip to keep her moan contained as her brother had brought her to three orgasms.

"Breakfast will be ready in thirty," Katherine whispered winking at Annie before shutting the door.

"Johnny, time to get up," Annie cooed sweetly as she rubbed his back.

"I-I-I'm..." Johnny began to stammer from around Annie's nipple and feeling where his hand was.

"Don't be Johnny, this is a very good way to wake up, especially because it's you," Annie said, placing a kiss on his forehead. Her eyes glanced down at the tent in the covers. Sucking on her lip as she slyly pulled it back. "Johnny, why don't I take care of this for you?" she stated as her hand ran up and down his morning wood.

"Y-you want to... do that?" Johnny asked, feeling his cock swell at his sister's light touch.

"Mmmhmm," Annie purred, "didn't you feel how wet I was?" Seeing John weakly nod. "Well, dear little brother, you've been playing with my pussy for the past forty-five minutes. I think your sweet, caring, and loving older sister needs to return the favor, don't you?" she asked, with a coy smile as she rose to her knees. Her heart raced as the elastic band of his underwear moved down the length of his cock. "Johnny, have you ever had a titty-fuck before?" Annie asked, not knowing what he and their mother had already done.

"N-no," Johnny stammered weakly.

"Would you like to see these," her hands ran seductively along the curvature of her breasts as she hungrily looked at her brother, "wrapped around this very hard cock?" Annie asked, as her fingers wrapped around her brother's cock. "First I'll need to get it all nice and slick, will that be okay?" she asked, moving to kneel between his legs.

"O-okay."

"Excellent!" Annie said, excitedly. The one time in the back of the car was not enough. She had to have her brother's cock in her mouth, and her cunt -- when the time for that was right -- as much as she could. Leaning forward her blue-green eyes peered at him as her lips wrapped around his crown. Swirling her tongue around that bulbous head before her lips inched down his shaft. Was it her fault that she loved how her brother's cock tasted? Then something took over as her head bobbed rapidly... "Sorry Johnny, I got carried away," Annie said, her eyes glinted in her hunger she peered over his cock as her tongue ran along the back of it.

"D-do you like doing that?" Johnny inquired wondering why women did that.

"Mmmhmm," Annie cooed, "I love how your cock tastes Johnny. I want to suck on it all the time, I want to feel it running along my tongue, painting it in its hot cum. Feeling it sliding down my throat knowing soon, another load will be joining it. That is when it's not in my pussy, then I want every load you can give me filling up my pussy," she said, before sucking on his crown. Watching how her brother's body reacted. While his mind might be fractured and scattered, his body knew what to do even if his mind didn't. "Do you like that Johnny, doesn't my mouth feel fantastic on your cock?" Annie asked, in a wanton purr as Johnny's moan filled the room.

"Y-yes."

"Good. Then you're going to love this, watch Johnny," Annie cooed, making sure that his eyes were on her as she squeezed his cock between her breasts. "How does titty-fucking your sister's tits feel like?" she asked, with a devilish smile. Bending her head down, sucking on the tip of his cock on every downward glide. "That's it Johnny enjoy it!" Annie said, her eyes lighting up as her brother gave into the feeling of her breasts. "Don't you worry about cumming, you just release it whenever you want. I want to see it coating my tits," she said, increasing her pace. "Yes, that's it..." Feeling the first jet of cum striking the underside of her chin. Opening her mouth catching the next rope before her mouth captured his erupting cock. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she sank down his cock as his balls unloaded their stored cum into her ravenous mouth.

"This is what you were doing," Wanda said, standing in the doorway wearing a pair of red boy shirts and a white halter top, her hands on her hips. Walking towards the bed, noting how Johnny glanced at her, "Watch Johnny, maybe next time you'll let me suck you off," she said, before her tongue ran along Annie's neck cleaning it of his cum. "Now you two, get dressed, breakfast is in ten," Wanda said, winking at him, her fingers ran up his slick cock as she left.

"Johnny, me and your brothers will be gone for the day, you going to be okay here with just the girls?" Brandan asked, as he sat down his cup of coffee.

"Yeah... I think so," Johnny said, unsure if he liked the looks in their eyes.

"You're scaring him," Bill teased as he nudged Ruth's arm.

"I-I'm not scared?!"

"Is that so, well baby, we have all day," a wicked smile forming on her lips as her son jumped in his seat as her hand ran up his leg, "just think of all the things we can do," Katherine whispered lustfully into her son's ear as he sat beside her.

"Mmmhmm, Annie can't be the only one that gets to feel your cock in one of her orifices," Wanda purred into his other ear. "And I know I can please you; I just know I can," she said, her hand running up his other leg.

"You aren't scared now are you, baby?" Katherine whispered as her hand slipped into his shorts.

"N-no."

"Good, I wouldn't want you scared, not after everything we've done together," Katherine said, in a sultry voice.

"So where are you all going?" Johnny asked, ignoring the look in his mother's and Wanda's eyes.

"Exploring... I'd tell you, but I don't know how you'll take it, given what happened yesterday," Brandan said, slightly pleased that his son hadn't thrown them off. Ignoring the face his daughter was making as Katherine and Wanda teased him under the table.

"Oh..." Hanging his head, starting to slip into his depression.

"Baby, it happened, it's not your fault," Katherine said, lifting his chin to look at her. "If those boys never showed up, you wouldn't have had to go to that place. But you did, and we were there to bring you back. This is why I want you home with us, so we can be there for you. I don't know if college or trade school will work, both are very stressful; and that's okay, I don't mind taking care of you for the rest of your life," she said, her eyes burned as she took hold of her son's cock. Seeing the pout on Wanda's face when she did.

"That's why I'm in school Johnny, so you don't need to worry, I'll make sure you're well taken care of," Annie said, shooting her mother a look.

"Annie! You aren't trying to take my son away are you!" Katherine gasped, thrusting her son's face into her bosom. Shooting a look at Wanda when she didn't waste any time taking his cock into her hand.

"Away? No. Just stating who my boyfriend is, is all," Annie said, smirking at her mother.

"Oh my! My baby has his very first girlfriend," Katherine said, in a false exasperated tone. "Nope! He's too young for an older woman," she teased.

"Too bad, Johnny loves me, isn't that right Johnny?" Annie asked, shooting him a smile. While his episode might have happened due to her scream, yet the fact remained, he wasn't fighting for the memory of Julie, but for her; and that made her heart flutter to know she meant that much to him. That John would slip into that dark place just to defend her. Her eyes glistened as John's face blushed rapidly knowing she had hit the mark. "It's okay, it will be our secret," Annie said, winking at him.

"So Johnny, do you think you can stay calm if I tell you where we are going?" Brandan asked, loving this side of his son. He loved seeing this change in his demeanor instead of that dark, cold, distant exterior he had had for the past three years.

"I don't know, someone's got their..."

"Yes, and it's nice and big too," Wanda purred hungrily.

"Wanda," Ray warned.

"Okay, okay." Wanda's nails dragged along his cock as she pulled her hand out of his shorts. Shooting Ruth a taunting smirk.

"We're going to check out the hospital you were at," Brandan stated. He didn't want to lie to John. He knew that would only damage the trust they had with him. Watching how his son's body went rigid, the temperature almost felt like it dropped twenty degrees as John's eyes narrowed. A cold, anger filled, burning look filled his son's green eyes.

"Why?" Johnny asked, his voice took on a hard tone shrugging off his mother's and Wanda's touch.

"Johnny please..."

"I want to know why the hell do you want to go to that place?!" Noting how his mother quickly took away his silverware.

"So I can understand," Brandan said, plainly.

"Understand what?! You've been there before! A damn empty shell isn't going to tell you a damn thing! You didn't have to live through the screams! The pleading cries!" The back of his chair struck loudly on the floor as John quickly got to his feet. "The torture I had to endure because you wouldn't listen!"

"Johnny... take a breath," Bill said, quickly getting to his feet. Pulling Wanda away from his brother as his father did the same for his mother. Hoping he could talk his brother down.