Unbelievable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you!" Johnny barked. "You want to be just like them!"

"I do not! If I had known, Id..."

"You what?! Come to my rescue?! Too fucking late!" Johnny shouted kicking the chair into the cabinets that were across the kitchen.

"Johnny!" Annie called out as he stalked towards the back door.

"If you want to go fine! Waste your fucking time for all I care!" Johnny yelled before slamming the door behind him.

"Should we go after..." Katherine began to ask only to hear the door opening again.

"Fuckin'-A! I hate these pills!" Johnny grumbled as he marched towards the bathroom to take his morning regimen.

"No. He's just pissed, that's all, give him time to cool down," Bill said, flashing his brother a smile when John stopped to look at him before hanging his head and leaving once again without slammed doors.

******

John felt so embarrassed as he walked up his porch after a few hours in the woods to get his head straight. He had watched his father and brothers leave; he had even seen Bill wave at him as he peered around a tree. He knew he was going to have to apologize for the outburst. Hopefully, his mother wouldn't be too upset with him. Mustering up his courage, sighing as he reached for the door handle. Looking around the empty kitchen noting how it looked like nothing had happened. Walking into the living room, finding it empty along with the bedrooms. Wondering where they were. Wondering if they all had left him. Not that John could blame them, he didn't want to be around him either, but he didn't have a choice in the matter. That only left one room, the sun room, his father had added on to the house during his stay in the hospital. He never went in there, even though his father had told him they had it done for when he got out when they went to the house once he was out. Telling him that his father had hoped the large windows would take his mind off of the time he had spent in that place. To him it just looked like another cell.

John stood frozen as he stared through the glass doors. His mother, sister, Wanda, and Ruth were all in a daisy chain their heads between the corresponding person's legs as they laid on the floor of the sun room. He couldn't help it whether it was the sight before him or his new medication, something he couldn't tell anymore. John felt his cock hardening at the sight. He was about to back away to allow them time to finish before he made his presence known. That was the plan until his mother caught sight of him.

"Johnny!" Katherine's voice was muffled by the glass doors.

John stumbled back as his mother threw open the glass doors. His shorts did little to hide the protrusion as his shocked eyes ran down his mother's naked body. Wanda's juices glistened on her face as his mother stared unabated at his cock.

"Baby!" Katherine cried out throwing her arms around her son's neck. Not hiding how she was rubbing her wet cunt along his hard, rigid pole. "I was so worried!"

"I'm... sorry..."

"It's okay, you have every right to be mad," Katherine said, her eyes burned when her son hadn't stopped her. "You're here now, that's all that matters," she panted feeling her labia molding around his rod as they glided along his covered cock. "Baby, we've been doing this for weeks now, I know you might be nervous this being your first time. But won't you like for me show you how good it can feel, when you're deep inside of me?" Katherine purred.

"O-okay," Johnny croaked. He had no idea why he said it. The word just left his lips.

"Really!" Katherine's eyes lit up at what she had just heard. "Oh baby, don't you worry," her hands ran down his arms, "I'm going to take good care of you," she said libidinously, as she pushed down her son's shorts and underwear in one go. "Just feel that heat baby, don't you like that?" Katherine asked, in a husky voice.

"I..."

"I know you have no experience, that's okay..."

"We're all here Johnny, you won't be alone in this," Annie said, as she rested her head on the doorframe. Smiling lovingly at her brother as she noted how his cock began to glisten in their mother's juices.

"She's right let us help you in this Johnny," Ruth said, knowing that after this, he would be more open to her advances.

"Just look at your mother's tits, aren't they just delicious?" Wanda asked, as she fondled Katherine's breasts as she rested her chin on her shoulder gazing at John.

"I can't wait to share my body with you baby," Katherine cooed sweetly. "Come," she said, taking hold of his hands. Leading him into the sun room, her eyes always on his as she lowered herself onto the couch. Taking one of the cushions off of it and placing it between her feet. She had no wish for John to hurt his knees. She planned on being fucked and fucking that cock for as long as she could stand it.

"Can I do it?" Wanda quickly rushed to John's side as Katherine was posed to take his cock into her mouth. "Please Johnny, may I suck your cock?" she asked, with pleading eyes.

"Go on baby, let her have a taste of this big cock," Katherine said, her eyes burned in her hunger as her palm ran up the back of his cock. "You'll be in mama's pussy soon enough."

"Go on Johnny, let her have a taste," Annie whispered in his ear as she pressed her chest into his back.

"O-okay."

"Thank you Johnny," Wanda said, sinking to her knees. Her hazel eyes stared up at him as Ruth and Annie held onto him. As her lips formed around his crown, she knew then, she had to ride it. Had to get his cock into her tight little pussy. Had to paint it as often in her cream as she could. She could never feel Ray's cock poking the back of her throat like John's could. That didn't mean she didn't love Ray, she so did, just that she did like big cocks. This only meant one thing, she had to marry Ray. Just so she could fuck John whenever she could. That was their agreement when she agreed to be shared with his family, and only with his family. She'd be a fool to step out on Ray when she had four different cocks she could fuck any time she wanted. She had a feeling if they broke up she wouldn't see John ever again.

"Do you like that Johnny, do you like how Wanda's mouth feels on that cock of yours?" Ruth asked, slyly rubbing her clit as she stood beside him. Johnny might not know the look in Wanda's eyes, but she did. She knew Wanda was drunk on that cock of his.

"Y-yes," Johnny stammered.

"I'm so happy you did," Wanda said, breathlessly. "God! Just listen to how wet sucking you off made me," she said, as the sound of her sex filled the room. "Now let's get this cock its first taste of a pussy, what do you say?" Wanda said, looking over at Katherine as she leaned back against the couch, her right hand slowly rubbing her clit. Staring at her son in wonder lust.

"Oh yes, I've been wanting this for days," Katherine said, staring at John not as her son, but as the man that she knew was going to make her cum like never before. While Brandan had a very fine cock, and their love life has never been better ever since he talked her into taking Ray to their bed. She didn't know he and Bill were sharing Annie until she heard her scream out. Still that two and a half extra inches her son had over Brandan was going to feel sublime. "Come Johnny, stick that hard cock inside this eager pussy," Katherine said, spreading her labia. Showing her son how eager her cunt was to have him within it.

"Relax Johnny, I'm here, I'm not going to leave you," Annie whispered placing a kiss on the back of his neck. Biting back her jealousy that he hadn't chosen her, yet she knew that was possible. She couldn't be angry about that. She had always thought it would have been her virgin blood that coated his cock instead of her father's. However, knowing now that her virgin mound wouldn't have been able to handle her brother's tool it barely was able to handle her father. She was sore for days afterwards.

"You won't, will you?" Johnny asked, peering up at his sister as he knelt on the cushion. His nervousness clear as day in his eyes.

"Of course not," sinking to her knees, "I'll always be here for you. Haven't I told you, I'm always going to take care of you," Annie said lovingly, the back of her fingers brushed down his cheek.

"Johnny there's nothing to be nervous about," Ruth said, drawing his attention. "I'm going to be your sister soon; I'm not going anywhere either. Bill would hate me if I left you like this."

"See Johnny, your family is here. We will never leave you and know we will always take care of all your needs," Katherine said lovingly, as her hands ran up John's chest.
"Let us guide you," Wanda said, her hand gently rubbing his left pectoral muscle. Her eagerness to have that cock between her legs was evident to all but John.

"Yes, I think you should," Ruth said, reaching out and taking hold of the upper part of his cock as Wanda's fingers wrapped around the base of his rod. Noting how Katherine's breathing quickened as the head of his cock neared her cunt. Seeing the increase of her flow as her juices leaked out. "She really, really wants this?!" she said to herself in surprise. "I can't blame her; I can't wait for when I can feel it inside of me either."

"Now when you feel your head slipping in, slowly inch into her pussy," Annie whispered into her brother's ear. Seeing her mother gasp as her velvet glove opened as his cock spread her out like she hasn't experienced before.

"God that's a big cock!" Katherine moaned loudly as John inched deep into her cunt. "Don't stop! Please John, I need it... Oh baby, you're not hurting me," she said, finally noticing the look on his face.

"Y-you sure?" Johnny stammered feeling his mother's cunt squeezing his cock.

"Oh yes baby, you feel so good, that was a moan of bliss not pain," Katherine said, in a loving, motherly voice. Sucking in a breath hard, "F-f-fuck!" she cried out as he pasted Ray's length. Her hands gripped the cushion hard, her back arched, her body violently shook as her son filled her pussy like she has never experienced before.

"How is it Mom?"

"Oh god John!" Katherine howled as he reached her husband's length. She didn't know if she would be able to handle all of him. "Oh fuck! That's a very big cock!" she growled as she rubbed her clit to produce some extra lubrication. Her thighs trembled as John inched into unexplored territory. "Oh fuck me! I'm going to..." Her body convulsed as she came upon her son's cock.

"Wow! I've never seen that before," Ruth said in shock, as she noted Katherine's pussy cream coating John's cock.

"Did I do something wrong?!" Johnny asked, unsure if he was doing it right.

"Oh Johnny, no, no, you've done nothing wrong," Wanda said, caressing his right cheek as she brought his attention to her. "What you're seeing is a woman cumming having been touched by her first big cock," she said, lovingly. "She still has an inch and a half to go, why don't you thrust the last of it in?"

"John!" Katherine howled as the entirety of her son's cock sat within her cunt. "Oh shit, oh shit... It's so big!" she muttered aloud. Feeling her pussy squeezing and relaxing around his tool growing accustomed to its size.

"Now slowly withdraw from her," Ruth said, guiding him. Listening to how Katherine whimpered as John's length slowly inched out of her. "Now thrust hard into her, it's okay, she can take it."

"Yes, I can, fuck me baby. Fuck me hard," Katherine begged with ravenous eyes after feeling what his cock felt like so deep within her. She had heard the stories about how good it could feel. She's always been content with Brandan's and her sons' manhoods. However now, she knew she would become addicted to John's cock.

"Just do what you did going in but in a rapid motion," Annie said, rubbing his back.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it John, fuck your mother!" Katherine growled as John pumped his rod, while inexperienced, like a piston into her cunt. Her mouth flew open, her breath was caught in her chest, as her womb flared off another orgasm. "Oh shit! Yes!" Feeling her juices gushing out from around John's cock. Not realizing she's been calling him by his given name.

"Damn Mom, that's two in less than five minutes."

"It's a very big cock," Katherine said dreamily, as she smiled at her daughter. "I love it, don't you like mama's pussy Johnny?"

"It's... yes, I do," Johnny said, truthfully. Unable to retreat as Annie blocked his escape as his mother rapidly sat up.

"Oh Johnny! You don't know how happy I am to hear that. How it makes me feel to know that my pussy can please you," Katherine cooed lovingly as her hands caressed his face. Her fingers danced down his spine as her blue eyes stared into his before her hands grabbed hold of his ass cheeks. Slowly pumping his hips into her wet cunt. "God, you feel so good. Don't you like it when I cum on it?" Katherine asked, in a heated breath.

"You mean when you get all tight and squeezy?" Johnny asked, unsure how to take all the sensations he was feeling.

"Mmmhmm," Katherine nodded.

"I thought I was going..." Johnny said, his face heating.

"Say it baby, you can always say it here," Katherine whispered her lips lightly plucking at his lips.

"Cum."

"Oh?! Do you want to creampie your mother?" Katherine asked, a devilish light played along her eyes.

"That's when you cum inside of a woman's pussy, Johnny," Annie whispered into his ear.

"I can do that?" Johnny asked, peering at his sister from the corner of his eye.

"Oh yes! We all want to feel your cum shooting inside of our pussies, don't we Mom?" Annie asked, seeing how she was close to another orgasm.

"Oh God yes! I've been waiting for this day Johnny. The day I get to feel my son's cum shooting into my womb..."

"But won't I get you pregnant?"

"We're all on the pill Johnny," Wanda said, brushing her 32B breasts along his arm to keep him simulated.

"It means we can't get pregnant no matter how much you cum inside of us," Ruth said, her lips an inch away from his. "Will you touch me Johnny? Please?! I want to show you how wet I am, and how it can't wait to be fucked by you," she said, taking hold of his hand and guiding it towards her eager mound as his hips kept their slow but steady pace. Her eyes darted over to Katherine as she hugged Johnny tightly as she came once again.

"Johnny I want to ride this cock," Katherine said, in a sensuous purr. "I want you to watch as my breasts bounce as I slam down on this very fine pole of yours. Will you let me?" she asked, her fingertips tracing along his cheek.

"O-okay," Johnny said, unsure what to say.

"Lay down Johnny," Annie said, listening to how her mother moaned as his cock left her cunt as she helped her brother to the floor. Seeing Wanda quickly removing the cushion...

"Johnny can I clean your cock?" Ruth asked, as her hand lightly ran along his chest.

"But it's... dirty."

"Oh, you're just adorable," Wanda sighed as she smiled down at him.

"I don't mind Johnny," Ruth said, knowing it wasn't the first time she had sucked a cock that held Katherine's juices on it. Noting how he looked at his mother and then to his sister who both nodded before he gave his consent. Her slurping resounded in the room as she removed all traces of Katherine's cream from his cock. "And there you have it, all clean!" Ruth exclaimed. Her eyes burning as she stared at that wet cock of his.

"Now Johnny, it's okay if you cum. I want you to cum inside of me," Katherine purred as she knelt, posed to take that branch into her wet, hot paradise once Ruth moved out of the way. "And when you do, it's going to feel so good that I hope that you'll want to do this more often," she said, her voice trembling as she slid down his cock. "S-shit!" A rumbling groan escaped her lips as that nine and a half inch cock filled her to the brim. "Watch me baby," Katherine pleaded as she slowly rocked on his root. Her 32D breasts swayed and bounced against her ribs as her sex filled the air as she rode her son. "Don't these look good bouncing for you?" she asked, as she squeezed her left breast.

"Johnny? I know this is sudden, yet you remember what I asked about last night?" Annie asked, staring down at him, seeing how he was enjoying it. Hoping that she could feel some relief from her aching cunt. Her thumbs brushed along his cheeks as his green eyes peered up at her seeing him nod. "Will you do it now?" Smiling down at him when John nodded once again.

A long sensuous kiss was shared between mother and daughter as Ruth and Wanda watched on. Looking at one another knowing that they were going to have to work twice as hard to earn John's trust just so they could look like Annie and Katherine as their moans filled the sun room. Whispering to one another each telling the other how good John's cock would look and feel like when it was them that were on top of that long, hard rod of his.

"Yes John!" Katherine screamed out as she felt her son's cock swelling and erupting his hot seed deep into her pussy causing her core to meltdown at the feel of it.

"Yes, just look at you covered in my pussy juice," Annie said, smiling down at her brother as his mouth and chin glistened in her sex. "Suits you very well, I'd say," she purred as she moved off to the side, bending down and licking his face clean. Loving how she tasted on his skin, she couldn't wait to taste it on his cock when she had covered it in her cream.

"Holy... shit... Johnny that was so good!" Katherine giggled as she leaned forward passionately kissing her son. Hissing as his cock slid out of her sore cunt. Feeling her canal clenching trying to keep his cum within her pussy, yet due to his size it was having trouble returning to its former tightness like it had always done after Brandan had left her. "Oh god, I don't think I can walk..." Katherine giggled in glee as her legs refused to support her. "Don't worry baby, mama will teach you everything you need to know," she said, resting against the couch feeling his cum leaking out of her and onto the floor as her hand rested on her son's thigh. Biting her lip wondering when the next time she would be able to sit on his cock.

"Why don't you go and take a shower, I'll clean up," Annie whispered getting her own kiss in.

******

Raven Dale Sanitarium...

Car doors resounded as Brandan and his sons exited the car. His green eyes ran along the rusted chain link fence. With it only being three-years-old, it would seem the evilness of the place had caused the metal to corrode just being near the place. Seeing all the vines that had climbed along the fence hiding the darkness that dwelled within that abandoned building. He felt a chill running up his spine as he stared at the cold brick facing. Trying to imagine what it was like for his son in there and all the unfortunate souls that had fallen into their hands. He was glad he hadn't brought John along. There was no telling what he would do if he was there with them. His eyes looked down as Brandan heard the rattling of the chain that held the gate closed.

"Dad? What are you planning?" Ray asked, letting go of the lock. Now that he had seen the place, he couldn't blame his brother for having such nightmares about it. Even that far away, it still creeped him out.

Brandan remain silent for a moment as his eyes ran along the fence. He knew kids -- teenagers mostly -- would want to explore the place given the history. He couldn't get mad at their attempts to make light of what had happened in that place. They didn't know them; they didn't know his son. "There!" Pointing at the fence where it looked like it had been cut. "What I'm planning, well that's simple, we are going to see what these bastards did to my son!"

To Be Continued...