All Comments on 'Unbelievable Pt. 05'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 4 years ago
This....wow

That got a little heavy not gonna lie.did not see the twist coming where they have to start back at square one.this story is getting really good can't wait till the next chapter.thanks for the read

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Really good instalment and very heart tearing, just too short for what's being conveyed.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
Heart wrenching

It gets better with every chapter.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
Very nice

Really liked more of the back story. That would really fuck with a person to see the one they loved die in such a way. Helps understand John's problem a little more. Great chapter can't wait for the next.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

is she stupid?

he just told them, he doesn't trust anyone in that profession.

i can see this part turning out badly.

maybe anne can save the day.

dr. needs stopped before she crosses the line that will set him off violently.

JiZenJiZenalmost 4 years ago
This is just so good

Just love this series, brings tears to my eyes.

Can't wait till the next chapter comes out.

So thank's for a great story so far and that goes for many of your series.

killerarmyguykillerarmyguyalmost 4 years ago

Wow, loved how you captured the roller coaster ride that is dealing with someone with mental illness. This is a very touchy subject and your current take on it is very good. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Wow! What a story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?????

now I'm really starting to worry.

You emply that Janice is pregnant and now it seems like he is about to go off on the doc.

Dad really is a dick in this entire thing.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm really interested in what happens next, I would have the dad admit to what he did the set Johnny off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Different story

I keep thinking about this story which is about the best compliment I can give. It just has more substance then the average Literotica writing. Having said that, it is a hard read. It deals with subject matter that is heartbreaking. I can’t decide whether I am looking forward to the next submission or want to let this one go.

Regardless, Thank you for sharing this.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

How many chapters are you planning? I like the backstory but the father and mother's roles in the backstory need a lot of fleshing out. 5 chapters to get to this point seems pretty slow paced. I'm trying to hang in there, as the character development is so good, but things need to move along more quickly from this point for me to do so.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
Wow

This story is gripping keep them coming.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

Woah I'm really enjoying your recent work. soul food, pharaohs curse, broken (fav cuz of the "supernatural" theme), outrage.

Dad's as stupid as it gets isn't he lol.

I have to somewhat agree with @muskyboy

I have a feeling somehow that it can get into the length of your other Story "pornstar family".

Which I'm personally not against.

I have soo many questions towards some hints and little text passages you had. If they are explored further and solved?

Example: Janus pregnancy will there be "more" more to the story?, than the hint that she'll be pregnant with his baby tell him and then let it be a secret. or will she "join" the family or how will this play out.

Also, that Janus knows "ALL/EVERYTHING" about Julia and his relationship. I thought he told pretty much everything there is to know?

and many many more details which I have questions about or think about. (just can't string coherent sentences/questions for it together a lot of times lol).

awaiting the next parts of all stories above mentioned

JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 4 years ago

So what happened at this asylum was never investigated? There were no lawsuits? There was even a dead body still just laying around that no one ever found? Oookay

kaidmankaidmanalmost 4 years ago
to comementor below

if you read the previous chapters you'd know there are currently police investigations and lawsuits involved but hard to pin down who to sue when the people who committed the actions inside the place are either dead or in jail

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

DAMN IT!!!

I'm addicted to this story. I've been waiting for this chapter for months. then I see somehow I missed it for almost a month. Then it felt like it only took 5 minutes to read, I WANT MORE!!!!

Seriously though, love your stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter. thank you for your writing, and advice as I am finally ready to publish a story myself. the first chapter is complete, I'm trying to hook up with a beta-reader/editor to look it over before submission. Not sure how long I can wait though, LOL.

Love the Janus angle by they way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

I can't to read what happens next, you can't end the story now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story Pls Continue

This is a great story that has it all. Please don't end it now

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue this

Please do another chapter or chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

When the story is good and engaging so you just sit there naked reading intensely. Definitely continue. Actually spent a good couple of hours reading the series.

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
More Please.

I have read this tale several times. I find it to be something I can revisit and be drawn in to each time. With each read I keep finding new small things about the motivations and viewpoints of the people in the story. For me it makes for a very satisfying experience. I hope you are doing well with every thing that is going on in the world. Mostly from a genuine place of caring, but also from a place of selfishness. Because I can't wait for more. I am dying to find out what else you have in store. Be well.

HarkenhawkHarkenhawkover 3 years ago

I understand sometimes is difficult to finish. You have to do that a little too often. Finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reaction

How you had the dad and brothers react and treat john after they found the bracelet i dont agree with. A norman person wod have sat jom down and asked what happened not assuming the worst. They refrenced his episode on the beach where he almosy killed the kid as an example of violence he could inflict, however he acted as he did because he believed his sister and female family members were in Danger of being raped. After hearing multiple women including the woman you love get raped for years his reaction was warranted. The assault or attempted assault opened a door to maddness and brought back all those memories of those times he wished he could save those women so he was determined to save them.this time.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Everyone in this story with maybe the exception of Annie considers Johnny as a walking gigantic cock and despite their claims care nothing about his severe mental illness.

The family also equates love/family/compassion/closeness/tenderness to sex. Not good and they all need help just like Johnny.

Also, the dead body was in the vent for a year while the hospital was active but only after it was closed did it stink enough to be found? Not to menion no blood?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

John/Johnny does have someone who loves him and he loves her (Janus). In their own way they understand what the other went through. They care for each other just the way they are. With that they can build an honest relatkionship. This is a good twist. With the psychiatric and emotional progress that the two of them have made, it is possiblethey could build a good life together.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

The mental torture is more brutal than the physical torture. There is no way to shut the thoughts/memories out.

They are cruel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES