Unbelievable Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you tell me they said such things to you?" Katherine asked, with tear laden eyes.

"Would the two of you have believed me?" Johnny asked, with a pointed look. Huffing as his mother buried her face in his chest.

"I sorry Johnny, you're right. You have every right to be suspicious of us. We really haven't given you a reason to trust us," Katherine said, her voice was muffled by his shirt. "But you do see that we're trying, right?" she asked, with hopefulness in her voice.

"I'll give you that," Johnny said, with a nod.

"Now, how about we go sit down and finish our discussion?" Brandan spoke looking down at his son.

"Yes, we can't leave Janus all alone, the boys might see an opening," Katherine said, smiling at her son. Wrapping her arms around her husband's waist and John's, pulling them into her, hugging the men in her life before leading them back to the living room. Feeling Brandan's arm tightening around her, her fingertips left her son's back longing to have him returned to her side the moment they entered their living room. Brandan's strength seeped into her as she watched how John returned to Janus' side. Knowing this was going to be so hard on her, that her baby was soon to be having his own life that didn't involve her. She kept her sadness from her face as she and Brandan sat down from across from them. She couldn't believe her baby was transitioning to adulthood before her eyes. "So Janus... now that you're here, where will you be staying?" Katherine asked, holding back her tears.

"With Johnny, if you wouldn't mind," Janus said, with a soft smile. "I don't want to disrupt Johnny's schedule," she said, wrapping his left arm in hers. "Johnny's health and everything else is very important to me. I'd hate to put a wrench in that, I know how he likes his routine."

"For how long?" Brandan asked, pondering on how long he would be able to keep his hands off of her living so close together.

"Hopefully, not long, week maybe two then we'll be out of your hair."

"We?!" They uttered in shock and surprise.

"Mmmhmm," Janus nodded, "We," lacing her fingers with his, "we are after all, are all in this together, aren't we Annie?" Smiling when Annie nodded her head very vehemently.

"But Annie what about your college?!" Katherine asked, not eager to have her daughter moving away either.

"We'll still live in town until I graduate. Then well, we'll see how it goes," Annie said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I promise I'm not going to keep Johnny away from you. I know he'll need you, and Annie does like partaking in your family... activities," Janus stated with a knowing smile.

"About that, now that you know, will you...?" Brandan asked, he knew his two older boys were eavesdropping. Not that he could blame them Janus is a very striking woman.

"No. I will not. I won't say a word to anyone about what you do with everyone else. Yet I... just can't..." Leaning against Johnny once he wrapped his arm around her, "it's taken ten years to get to this place where I can finally feel safe with a man. I don't think I can go along with being shared," Janus said, feeling safe in John's arms for the first time in a very long time.

"That's why I'll be here," Annie said, "I'll take up her slack. You don't have to worry Dad." Keeping her giggle contained when her father hid the disappointment in his eyes at the loss of not being able to be with Janus like John has. She was sure her brothers were groaning in their heads as well.

"Ah, I see," Katherine spoke seeing the pain in Janus' eyes, like the pain she had seen in her son's. "Well, if you ever do, I know Bill and Ray would be ecstatic to know you'd feel safe with us. I won't pry, although I do hope in time you can tell us. After all, you're going to be a part of Johnny's life for a long time," she said, in a welcoming voice. "Bill, Ray!" Calling out to her two oldest children, knowing they were listening in given the teenage fantasies they've had since Janus had moved into the house across from them eight years ago.

"Yes, Mom?" They called out now that their hiding place wasn't so hidden any longer.

"You two, take your brother's bed up to Annie's room and bring hers down, will that be okay Johnny?" Katherine asked, looking at her son. "That should give you three some privacy."

"Come, help me carry in my bags while the boys are doing the heavy lifting," Janus said, lightly patting John's knee. Keeping her smirk hidden at Ray's and Bill's drawn faces. She did hate to ruin the fantasies they'd had about her, yet she was John's woman and only John's woman.

"I'll get us some new sheets, I'm sure someone is eager to ruffle them later," Annie said, getting up from her seat at the same time Janus did.

"Maybe, we'll put on a little show for this adorable man of ours," Janus replied in a sweet tone, peering down at John who was blushing very hard.

"We'll talk more later, we wouldn't want Ray and Bill to make a mess," Annie said, teasing her brothers as they walked past them.

Later that night, Rihanna's 'Umbrella' could be heard playing through the closed door of John's bedroom. Yet if you were lucky enough to be a fly on that wall you would have a front row seat to the most grandest of events, or at least John thought so, as he watched from his desk chair where they had purposely placed him. His green eyes darted to and fro as he watched Janus and Annie dance so provocatively with one another. Always touching him ever so lightly, so alluringly when they moved around him. His nine and a half inch rod stood erect his eyes zeroed in on how Janus and Annie were both fondling the other's breasts while their lips softly and enticing embraced one another's. He was told to sit and watch, that this was something they wanted to give to him. To show him there was no jealousy between them, that they could make this relationship work between the three of them.

His Adams apple bobbed up and down as he took a dry swallow. His eyes just couldn't look away when Janus' ass was pointed right at him even if he wanted to -- he so didn't! His mouth watered at the sight of her pink labia just calling out to him to taste as she crawled between Annie's legs. His ears twitched at the sound of Annie's moan once Janus licked up his sister's pussy. Watching how those 46DDs jiggled and bounce as her hand ran through Janus' blonde hair, noting how his sister's thighs were trembling. Watching how Annie lifted her right leg, her foot curling as she screamed out: 'Janus! Oh God! Watch me Johnny, I'm cumming!' Turning his head when he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"My, aren't you just a little gusher." Janus' purr filled the air of his room as he walked towards the door. Hearing his sister whimper he knew that whimper from anywhere, Janus was sucking on Annie's nipples. "Now I think it's my turn."

"Mmmhmm." John could hear the lust and hunger in Annie's hum. His hand reached out; the brass metal of the doorknob was cool to the touch as he turned it.

"Johnny... oh my..." Bill gasped at the sight of Janus' breasts; breasts that he'd had wet dreams about since the first summer Janus introduced herself to their family. However, everything else was blocked out by Annie's body. His green eyes flickered back to his brother's face wondering if he knew how lucky he was to be able to gaze at Janus' body.

"What is it Bill?" Johnny asked, using his body to block his brother's view as much as he could.

"It's time for your nighttime meds..."

"Okay, be there in a second," Johnny said, slowly inching the door closed.

"Can't I just watch for one minute," Bill pleaded, trying to peer around the crack in the door before it closed in his face.

"Naughty little brother," Annie teased peering back at him. Her chin glistening in Janus' sweet nectar as she grinned at her brother. Tasting Janus upon her lips when she ran her tongue along her upper lip at the sight of that monster as it flexed against John's pajama pants. Holding out her hand to him, noting how Janus mimicked her, her fingers along with Janus' wrapped around his hands once his slipped into theirs. "I know this is new, yet new doesn't always mean bad, Johnny. This will work I assure you," Annie said, reassuring her little brother; that being with the both of them was going to be good for him. Knowing he had two people who wholeheartedly loved him there to support him when his struggle with his mind grew too much for him to handle on his own. "Hurry back, you hear?!" Shooting him a coy smirk knowing she and Janus would be covered in his cum.

The song 'Cry Little Sister' caught his attention as he rounded the corner of the stairs. Peeking into the living room, noting only the table lamp by the left armrest of the love seat was on, while the rest of the room was shrouded in darkness when the light of the TV didn't reach those areas. His eyes ran along his parents bodies when Katherine was snuggled up to his father, it was the same with Wanda and Ruth with his brothers as they enjoyed the movie. The movement of his mother's blue eyes drew his gaze back to his mother's face. Watching how she whispered something into his father's ear before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey, Johnny," Wanda said sweetly, turning in her seat to peer at him. Her hazel eyes dropped quickly down noting how the shadows played along his pajama pants when the light shone upon the hard pole in this pants.

"Everything okay?" Ruth asked, in a caring voice. Trying not to notice how that cock of his flexed, yet that was a herculean task.

"Yeah, why?" Johnny responded with a cocked eyebrow. His eyes flickered over to his mother as she rose.

"No reason, just wanted to make sure you're okay. You've had a lot dumped on you today, just wanted to see how you were handling it is all," Ruth answered with a warm smile. "Why don't the three of you come join us, after you're done that is," she said, with a sneaky, knowing grin.

"Come, Johnny, let me get your pill tray," Katherine said, in a loving voice. Slipping her hand into his, leading her son towards the kitchen. Her hands ran lightly along John's shoulders as she walked around him when he stood at the corner of the island. Brushing a strand of her brown hair behind her right ear as she filled a small glass with tap water. Glancing out the corner of her right eye, seeing her son spinning the tray around as he waited. Rubbing her hand along his back as she leaned against his shoulder. Watching, making sure, John swallowed all his pills. She wasn't about to risk her son having another seizure all because she missed the little boy that was once her little John. While she was so very happy that that part of her son was still in there just trapped behind a wall of brain damage. It wasn't worth the risk to her son's health or wellbeing. "John?" Feeling him tense at the sound of his given name. "I know you don't like being called that, yet you are my little John. I just want you to know how much I love you. How much I'll always love you even if you move to the moon. and I hope, someday, you'll let me call you that again. You'll always be my baby," Katherine said, hugging her son tightly. Hearing the glass ringing out once John set it on the counter.

"Will you dance with me, just one dance?" Katherine asked, noting how those green eyes flickered over to her. "Nothing special, just a normal slow dance," she stated when he had that questioning look in his eyes. Feeling her cheeks heat as his arm slipped around her waist, leading her towards a more open area. "Hold me close John," Katherine said, in a low, sweet voice. Feeling her 32D breasts pressing into his chest and the heat of his cock against her thigh when John held her tightly against him. Her blue eyes ran over her son's face seeing her little boy in the man that he's grown into. "Don't leave me, Johnny," she whispered burying her face in his neck. "Don't cut me out of your life." Her plea filled the air as she slow danced with her son in the moonlight filtering through the glass of the kitchen door. "I lost you for so long because I failed to listen, I don't want to lose you again. I know we have so much to work on but please..." pleading, her blue eyes quivered as she stared up at her son. Her heart raced, hammering against her ribs as John leaned down. Her fingers weaved through John's black hair, her tongue rolled within his mouth, rubbing her thigh along the length of his manhood. "Let me take care of you," Katherine said, in a husky voice. Her fingertips dancing up and down his covered shaft.

Her nostrils flared; her body heated as John spun her around. Her hands slammed down on the surface of the counter. Reaching down, quickly undoing the button of her jeans, feeling his hands taking hold of the waistband and forcing her pants and underwear down. "Yes baby," Katherine sighed once she felt his fingers running through her labia. Feeling her nectar gathering at the thought of having John's fat rod back inside of her. "Put it in me, I need it," she whispered in a wanton need. "Oh God! That's it Johnny, fuck me, fuck your mother," Katherine panted as John took hold of her hips. Shooting Wanda and Ruth a smirk when they peered over the back of the couch. Biting down on her lower lip to keep from screaming out in bliss as she came upon her son's rod. She didn't want Janus to know how much of a slut she was when it came to John and his orgasmic cock. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came for a second time upon his pole, feeling that mushroom top shooting out rope after rope of his sperm into her womb.

Taking her son by the hand once she felt his deflating cock leave her satisfied cunt and pulling up her jeans so her son's cum would paint her panties in his spunk. "Let's clean you up, you shouldn't go back to Janus with another woman's pussy juice on that... mmm, cock of yours," Katherine said, smiling bashfully at her son. "There," running her fingers through his hair, "all clean, now you head off to bed," she uttered getting in her goodnight kiss. Running her finger along her lower lip, still tasting John upon it as she watched her son leaving the kitchen. Praying whatever happens now that she, Brandan and all the others would still have a spot in John's life.

"We've been waiting," Janus said, with a warm, welcoming smile. Noting how John's eyes darted between her and Annie, who were both naked beneath the covers; both eagerly waiting to snuggle against him during the night.

"Come, Johnny, our bed awaits you," Annie spoke pulling back the covers to expose their breasts to his eyes.

"I've been wanting to do this since you left my house that day," Janus whispered rubbing her cheek on his chest, feeling the tips of his fingers skimming up her spine. "I've missed being this close to you," she sighed happily.

"I know, to think my little brother is the babe magnet," Annie said, in a teasing light.

"We'll just have to keep them off with a stick," Janus giggled in response.

"Mmmhmm."

******

One week later...

"Johnny, what's wrong?" Janus asked, lowering herself down beside him on his family's back porch, knowing it was up to her due to Annie being in her last class of the day. Mazzy Star's 'Into Dust' could be heard playing through the open back door. Noting how John wasn't staring at anything in particular just allowing his mind to wander while his eyes roamed his family's backyard.

"It feels..."

"Yes? What are you feeling?" Janus inquired, turning her head to look at him, her blonde hair dangled to her left, swaying gently in the soft breeze.

"The closer I get to you and Annie the more it feels like Julia is slipping further away," Johnny said, somberly. "With my past taken from me, she's the only one I can remember clearly. I don't want to lose her," he whispered low, his lower lip trembled, a tear beaded in his eyes thinking he was being a poor friend due what Julia had done for him in that horrible place.

Her green eyes glanced to the right seeing Katherine and Brandan looking on. She could see how it was hurting Katherine with John being so open with her, when Janus knew he would never be with his mother, given the mistrust for the years he spent in that hospital. Yet she needed to show Brandan and Katherine that John would be safe in her care. That she could help deal when his mood turns.

"Johnny," scooting closer to him, "you know she's always going to be a part of you," sliding her arm along his shoulders, "that's what it means to finally start to heal from the grief of her death," Janus spoke softly, squeezing him lightly into her. "After five years you've carried her torch all on your own, then you had me to lean on when you finally opened up to me. Now you have the rest of your family, now that they know what happened in that place. But always know, no matter how close you grow to us, she will always be here," she stated, softly patting John's heart. "But that doesn't mean the love you have for her will diminish any less. But I hope that being with me and Annie is helping to make you see that loving us, isn't going to take away the love you still have for Julia," Janus said, seeing John starting to blush. "I hope that you will feel the same about us," she uttered, placing his hand on her belly. "No matter what happens Johnny, this life, our baby," knowing how the DNA test showed that John was indeed the father, "that you helped to bring into this world will know you, maybe you'll like to help?"

"Help?!"

"Changing diapers, night time feedings, singing our baby to sleep," Janus said, after seeing his perplexed look. Feeling her skin heat as John brushed his thumb along her stomach. So very happy that John hadn't freaked out, shut down, or denied that it was his child. "Johnny?"

"Hmm?"

"What if I moved here, so you can be close to your doctor and school?"

"What about your place at the lake?" Johnny asked, knowing she would never give it up not after what she had went through to get it.

"Oh. I'm keeping it, but say on Fridays, I pick you up, and head straight to the lake and we'll spend the weekends there, just the three of us," Janus said, gently squeezing his hand knowing how John needed a set schedule so he wouldn't get confused or upset. "But the rest of the time we'll be here, we'll just have our own space."

"Where?" Turning his head, his eyes running along her finger towards where she was pointing. "Really?!"

"Mmmhmm," Janus nodded, "I'm not about to take you away from your family, Johnny. I know Johnny," seeing the look in his eyes, "I know, but they are your family. You need them far more than you let yourself believe," she said, noting how Katherine's cheeks were wet with tears. Smiling warmly when Johnny released a sigh, knowing that sigh from anywhere.

"Okay, maybe you're right," Johnny admitted. "Doesn't mean I'm going to forgive them any time soon," he said, sternly.

"I know that Johnny. But someday you will, and I'll be there with you. You may never forget what was done to you, or how they didn't listen to you, yet, someday you will forgive them."

"How can you be so sure?" Johnny asked, perplexed.

"Because they love you very much, otherwise I doubt they would let me stay here, share your bed, allow us our own time together like they're doing now," Janus said, pointing to Katherine and Brandan from over her shoulder. "I'm not saying it will happen overnight but in time it will."

"Johnny, Janus," Katherine spoke softly, sticking her head out the door. She didn't mean to overhear their conversation yet she had to know if Janus was trying to lure her son away from her. Now that she knew Janus wasn't, that she was keeping John close to them. She hoped the two of them could work together to keep John in the family. She didn't want to lose her baby boy. "Would you two like to come in and have some tea or coffee?"