Unbelievable Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers

"That's a lovely idea," Janus said, flashing Katherine a smile. "Don't you think so Johnny?" she asked, her hand lightly squeezing his telling him it will be okay. Walking into their home in hand with Johnny, she still couldn't believe that Johnny, half her age, had won her heart. A heart that's been so closed off to everyone, that when she realized John had somehow snuck his way in, it took her by surprise.

"So..." Thanking Katherine as he peered up at her when she set his mug before him, "just what is your plan for the two of you?" Brandan asked, even though he and Katherine had heard everything.

"Well, I'm already in talks with the owners in coming to an agreeable settlement for their home. Hopefully, they'll take my offer," Janus answered, blowing lightly on her tea. "While it's not as big as my lake house, it's still a lovely home. Where I hope the three of us can raise our children," she said, staring at John in a warm light. "Plus, it will give Johnny here his own space where if he needs to he can hide away in for a time until he's ready to come out again." A knowing smirk rose the corner of her lips as she stared at the two of them hoping they got her reference.

"I see," Katherine muttered, feeling her cheeks heat. "I thank you for that. Johnny does need some time to himself. Otherwise he can be... difficult to handle," she stated, not sugar coating anything.

"I'm sure with all of us here to help him, he won't be too bad," Janus uttered, her hand lightly rubbing high on his right upper thigh.

"Then how about we build a connector between the two houses, that way you three don't have to walk in the poor weather just to visit us," Brandan said, trying to show his son that he was trying to be supportive of them.

"And we can come over as well, when you want company Johnny," Katherine said, looking bashfully at her son. "So what are your plans when Johnny finishes his schooling?"

"Well, since he's on disability, not that we need the money, I was thinking we spilt our time here. Four days here, three at the lake and switch it the next week. That way you all get to see Johnny and we get our privacy as well. Of course, you all are free to come visit us at the lake any time you want, just know that while we're there it will be our time," Janus said, firmly. Hoping that John was approving of what she was suggesting. She knew they talked about it all week while they three laid in his bed at night. All the while John remained quiet -- Why? She wished she knew. She just hoped it wasn't too much, too soon for John to handle. She had no wish to be the cause of one of his breakdowns.

"Johnny, son, what are your thoughts. We've have heard what Janus wants, what do you want?" Brandan asked, noting how his son was staring down at his tea as he spun it in his hands.

"I want to be with Janus, I want to be in my baby's life... yet..."

"Go on baby," Katherine urged her son on.

"I don't know if I'll be good enough to be a father," Johnny said, darkly.

"Son, no one is ready to become a parent. I wasn't, your mother wasn't. It's a learning game, but you hope and pray you're making the right decisions for your child. Sometimes you stumble," referencing their failure to listen to his pleas that cost five people their lives, "sometimes you let your child down. Yet you hope they understand that they were only trying to get them the help they needed," Brandan said, hoping John understood what he was saying.

"We'll always be here for the two of you, so if it ever gets too much for you Johnny. You call me and I'll come right over and help to take care of our grandbaby," Katherine said, in a loving motherly voice. "Just because you're going to have your own child doesn't mean you'll stop being my baby," she said, sternly. "Now tell us what can we do to help? We know what it's like to prepare for babies."

"Then would you mind coming with me, I can't figure out how I want the nursery to look," Janus spoke politely, even though she really didn't. However, she thought if she let them think they're helping that it would help John to come to terms with them being in the child's life.

"You sure?" Katherine asked, with a cocked eyebrow. She was sure the owners wouldn't like them just popping over whenever they want.

"Oh, they're staying at their new place. Until now some relative of theirs has been looking after the house. They're letting me stay there if I wanted to get the feel of the place," Janus said, with a coy smirk. "I just didn't bring it up till now because I didn't want to stir up... something. I know moving too fast is a bad thing with Johnny," she stated, trying not to sound like she was putting him down, which she wasn't. It was just the truth of the matter; John is and was a difficult child to raise. "Why I wanted you and him," gently squeezing John's forearm, "to be okay with us," looking lovingly down at her stomach, "before I brought this up to you," Janus said, looking at Katherine and Brandan.

"What would have happened if we weren't accepting of... this," Brandan said, gesturing to his son and Janus.

"I think you already know; you just don't want it spoken aloud," Johnny said, cutting in.

"Johnny, play nice, they're owning looking out for you," Janus said, in a stern voice. "To answer your question, nothing would have changed. I would still buy that house, although I don't know what would happen when our baby is born if you weren't," she uttered truthfully.

"Then I'll be happy to help you," Katherine nodded sternly.

"Excellent, let me get my pad so I can make a list of the things I need to baby proof both homes," Janus said excitedly once she got to her feet.

John peered up and over his mother's head when Janus returned from his bedroom. Pointing at the screen when Katherine suggested they get dinner Doordash'd to them so they could spend the time getting the house ready for the baby. Noting how her green eyes eyed Brandan and him while they stood in front of the door waiting on her.

"I thought... never mind that," waving off her statement, "shall we?" Janus asked, with a warm smile.

"How big is this place?" Brandan asked, walking into the home. His eyes roamed around the entrance way to up the stairs before moving out of the way.

"Four bedrooms and two and a half bath," Janus said, walking past him and into the living room. "The one on the first floor will be for Johnny's... private time," she stated with a sultry smirk when she peered over her shoulder. "The other three... well I'm sure you'll get the idea. Now, I was thinking we could take out that window and put the connector there," Janus spoke, pointing at the far wall of the living room. Hearing them stepping into the room from behind her.

"What about all of this?" Katherine asked, her eyes ran over the items the owners left behind.

"Oh, I told them I'd add fifty thousand to the price if they left some items behind; things they didn't want to sell off or ship all the way to their new home," Janus said, offhandedly. "They're not bad, not my choice but we all can't get what we want, right?" Flashing Katherine a smile when she said that.

"This will be the nursery," Janus said, once she showed off the other two rooms. Noting how John was studying everything, she knew it was going to take John some time before he spoke his mind.

"The crib should go over there," Katherine said, seeing how the sun was playing on the floor. "You don't to be in the middle of something and have the little one scream out because of the sun in their eyes."

"Good point," Janus muttered, her pen moving rapidly along the paper when Brandan and Katherine listed off the things they would need at both of her houses for their baby's room.

"Why don't we take down that part of the fence and combine our backyards," Brandan said, staring down at both their yards from the second story window. "After all, we are going to build that connector, no sense in keeping that part up," he uttered when he turned to look back at them.

"What do you think?" Janus whispered to John. Rubbing his back when he nodded in support.

"Oh, our food is almost here," Katherine chirped once she noted the text on her phone.

"I know this one is hungry," Janus said lovingly, looking down at her belly.

"Then we shouldn't keep the little one waiting," Katherine spoke in a motherly voice. "May I?" she asked, eager to be close to her grandchild.

"Of course, of course," Janus replied happily. Reaching forward, taking hold of Katherine's and Brandan's hands and placing them on her stomach.

"I'm home!" Annie called out once she walked through the door a few minutes later. "Hey," she cooed, wrapping her arms around John's neck. "Did you miss me?" Annie asked, with a guileful grin. The corners of her lips rising as she rubbed her breasts into her brother's chest. "I missed you too," she replied once John nodded. Her hands softly ran up and down his back as she hugged her brother close. Her blue-green eyes noted how Ruth and Wanda were setting the table. John was helping before she pulled him away.

"Hey, baby," Katherine said, with a warm smile when she walked into the kitchen. "Go put your books away, dinner will be ready soon," she stated, bringing her daughter in for a hug once Annie had left the warmth of her brother's arms.

"Okay," Annie chirped happily, pulling away from her mother's hug with a smile on her lips. "I won't be long, don't you go anywhere," she said, peering over her shoulder at her brother.

"So John, now that Janus is here, what's going to happen with us?" Ruth asked bluntly, walking around the table and placing silverware beside the plates Wanda was setting down.

"Yeah," Wanda piped in, "what about us Johnny?"

"Huh?"

"They want to know if you're still going to have sex with them," Katherine whispered into her son's ear to which Wanda and Ruth nodded vehemently.

"I understand if you don't want to do it with me anymore, given our past, but Wanda... she shouldn't have to pay for my sins," Ruth stated, her amber eyes centered on John as she rounded the table.

"You can't stop now dear; otherwise why did you fuck me the other night?" Katherine asked, in a sultry tone. Her hand finding it's resting place on the small of her son's back. John's eyes flicked back over to Ruth and Wanda who were nodding along.

"We promise we won't interfere with your and Janus' time together," Wanda said, coming to stand in front of him once she had finished setting the plates.

"Yes, we wouldn't want that," Ruth agreed flashing John a smile.

"Please, John," Wanda muttered, batting her hazel eyes at him. Noting how John turned his head when Annie and Janus walked into the kitchen chatting away. Seeing them both smile at him before walking past them to their seats.

"Okay." Making himself smaller when Ruth and Wanda wrapped him in their arms.

"We promise we'll try not to be too needy," Ruth whispered into his ear.

"I don't know, you do have that big cock, makes me jealous of the two of them," Wanda muttered to which Ruth produced an 'Mmmhmm'.

"Go sit down, honey," Katherine uttered, the tips of her fingers ran along her son's ass after she pulled away from him.

******

Four days later...

"Johnny, where are we going?" Janus asked, her green eyes ran down John's back when he stood in front of his closet.

"To see someone," Johnny uttered pulling his shirt off the hanger.

"Who?" Janus inquired, sitting straighter on the edge of the bed. Hearing the silence of the house given the late hour of the morning.

"Jared," Johnny said, matter-of-factly.

"Isn't he Julia's father?"

"Mmmhmm," Johnny nodded as his shirt slid down his chest.

"Okay, then I should look more presentable to him, than I do now," Janus said, looking down at the t-shirt and blue jeans she was wearing.

"I don't know, if you wear that little red dress, you might never leave," Johnny spoke with a sinful smirk.

"Stop, you know that's not true," Janus uttered red faced.

"So it is," Johnny retorted. His body heated when he felt the softness of her lips upon his cheek.

"Thank you, for the compliment Johnny. Give me a few minutes to change," Janus said softly, seeing his nod of understanding.

Their shoes echoed off the hallway floor as they walked towards the visiting room they were assigned once they checked in. Falslate county jail guards eyed him, although John did note how their eyes soon leapt over to Janus. Running down her body as that light blue sun dress hugged her body as she walked beside him. Always flashing him that supportive smile of hers whenever he would look over at her. Nodding to the guard who spoke behind him, that led them to the visiting room, telling them Jared would be out shortly before he closed and locked the door behind them.

"It's going to be okay, Johnny," Janus said sweetly, once she noticed how he was reacting in such an enclosed area.

"I know," breathing in deeply to center himself, "just I don't like..."

"I know," her thumb brushed along the back of his hand, "if you need to go out for a minute, you let me know. Hopefully, they won't count against your time," Janus said, feeling John tensing up at the sound of the links of the chains resounding down the hall.

"I'm okay," John lied, his nails cutting into the palm of his right hand to keep his anxiety at bay.

"Hey, Johnny!" Jared called out through the bars. A wide, warm smile was on his lips at the sight of the troubled youth. His brown eyes glanced over to the woman he's never seen before. "His Aunt?" he wondered in his mind as the guard opened the door. "No, that's not it," seeing how Janus looked at John, "oh, I see," Jared said to himself. "How you doing, Johnny?" he asked, as he hugged John the best that he could given the cuffs that bound his wrist.

"Better," Johnny said, slyly peering back at Janus.

"I bet you are," Jared spoke with a coy, knowing smile on his lips. Lightly patting John's back, noting how the woman so elegantly rose from her seat.

"Janus, this is Mr. Anders, Julia's father, Jared, this is Janus Ginsburg my... girlfriend," Johnny said, introducing the two of them.

"Jared, please," he said, holding out his hand to Janus. "You sure she's your girlfriend, she's rather stunning," Jared jokingly whispered into John's ear as he shook Janus's offered hand.

"I am," Janus uttered with a warm, friendly smile. "And please call me Janus, I think we'll be seeing a lot of each other," she said, her green eyes flickered over to John who was blushing hard.

"I'm glad Johnny has someone other than his family to look out for him," Jared spoke in a friendly tone as he took his seat on the hard, metal stool. "So, Johnny, what brings you by today?" he asked, knowing their scheduled visit wasn't for another week.

"Thank you, I plan on looking out for him for a long time," Janus said, rubbing John's back once he took his seat beside her.

"I wanted to ask your permission," Johnny uttered in a shy tone.

"My permission?! For what?" Jared asked, unsure what John would need his permission for.

"Go ahead," Janus whispered low. "No need to be shy now. You've been talking about this for the past two weeks."

"I want... I wanted to know if you'd be alright if we name the baby after Julia," Johnny said, his gaze lifting as he spoke the words.

"Baby?!" Jared was so confused as to what was going on. "I think you need to start at the beginning." His eyes glanced over to Janus as she placed her purse in her lap. Arching an eyebrow when she pulled out an ultrasound picture from it.

"Johnny didn't know about the pregnancy nor did I until a few weeks ago. I won't go into the details, I'm sure you don't want to hear my woes about my ex-husband, let's just say I thought I couldn't have children. So when I found out about our baby," sliding the picture over to Jared, "I rushed here so I could tell Johnny the good news in person." Seeing Jared nod in understanding.

"Yeah, that is the kind of news you need to do in person," Jared agreed, his eyes running over the image. Wondering if he could deal with the pain of his daughter's death that he knew would come if he allowed John to name the child after her. Yet he was also very honored that they would even ask or think about naming the baby after Julia. He was torn on what to do. "I'm going to assume you're only two months along?" Jared asked, with a pointed look at Janus who nodded. "What will happen if the baby is a boy?"

"I'll name him," Janus answered gently squeezing John's hand.

"You sure this is what you want? Can you handle it?" Jared asked worryingly when his focus returned to John.

"It's because of Julia that I'm still here. I might have let her down," noting how they wanted to say something, yet to him it still felt like he let her down, "but I want to honor my friend. This way no one will ever be able to forget Julia," Johnny said, in a stern tone. "Plus... I think if anyone deserves to be remembered it's Julia. It's why we're here to get you're permission."

"I... see," leaning back, his left thumb ran along the edge of the picture as he stared down at it, "you could have done so without it," Jared spoke raising his gaze to John's.

"I know, but I was hoping that you would say it was okay."

"Tell me Johnny," sliding the picture back to Janus, who told him he could keep it, smiling and nodding at his surprised look, "why do you want to name the baby after Julia?" Jared asked, in a fatherly voice. Watching how Johnny chewed on his lower lip, his green eyes darting to the two guards behind him. "Forget about them Johnny, just tell me what's on your mind."

"I don't want to lose her. I know I shouldn't..." Looking down when Jared took hold of his hand.

"I understand Johnny, but that's not a good reason to name your child after my daughter," Jared said, hoping John knew how hard this was for him.

"She was my only friend in that place. I want to honor her, since I couldn't save her even if I tried. Which I did, but you know," seeing Jared nod, "I was thinking if you'd agree then Julia would smile down on me knowing that I haven't forgotten the friendship she showed me in that dark world we were tossed into. That she could be proud of the child that holds her name, and proud of the life I had lived until now," Johnny said, his eyes never leaving Jared's.

"I think she already is Johnny," Jared said, with a warm smile, lightly patting John's hand. "That being said, if the baby is a girl, then you have my permission in naming the child after her," he said, looking at the both of them.

"Thank you, so much!" Janus exclaimed reaching forward and lightly placing her hand on his forearm. "I know this will take the weight off Johnny's shoulders."

"Thinking about this a lot, I take it?" Jared asked, arching an eyebrow, seeing John nod in agreement. "So when's the wedding?" Balling over in laughter at the looks on their faces when he said that. "Sorry, couldn't resist."

"Do you?" Johnny asked, ignoring Jared's barb.

"I... don't know, you know what happened last time," Janus whispered, "let me think about it okay?"

"I didn't mean to put you on the spot," Jared apologized.

"No," shaking her head, "it's okay, we just never brought it up due what Johnny suffers from. I don't want to..."

"Say no more," holding up his hand, "I get it, I hope the baby is healthy," Jared said, rising from his seat once the guard behind him cleared his throat. "John?" he called out when he stood in front of the door that led back to his cell.

"Yes?"

"You take care of that woman beside you. She cares about you, don't lose her," Jared said, imparting his fatherly advice from over his shoulder.

"I won't," Johnny replied firmly.

"Good. Why don't you bring her along during our next visit. I'd love to get to know her better," Jared said with a smile, waving goodbye to them from behind the bars before being led back to his cell.

soul71
soul71
6,769 Followers