Unbelievable Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

"It's no problem Johnny." Handing the phone to Wanda once his call had ended. Seeing how she wanted to say something but held her tongue.

"He said you should have it in an hour or two," Johnny said, as he buttoned his shirt.

"I thank you for that Johnny, now I know you might not wish to, but I might have to put you on the stand to give depth to the statement you gave here today," Mrs. Hicks said, escorting them towards the front entrance.

"Whatever I can do to help," Johnny stated firmly, eager to help the man whose daughter had saved his life.

"I'll call your parents when and if the time comes to call you as a witness," Mrs. Hicks said, holding out her hand to him. Feeling the strength in it as John's own grasped hers. "You take care of yourself, Johnny."

"I'll do my best," Johnny said, with a nod.

******

"Johnny, you okay?" Wanda asked, noting how he was staring out into space as they sat at a red light on their way home.

"No, I'll never be okay," Johnny muttered low.

Reaching over, gently squeezing his hand, "Just know we'll always be here to help if you need anything, or you just need to talk," Wanda said, her thumb brushed lightly along the back of his hand. Knowing how Ray made her promise to watch out for his little brother to ensure that he wouldn't slip back into that depressed mood John's been in for so long. "Would you like to go see Julia?"

"Please?!" John replied with a quivering voice.

How it was breaking her heart to hear the pain, the sadness, the loneliness in his voice. Merging into the right hand lane, then taking the next right that would take him to Greenhills cemetery. The sun shone through the windshield as Wanda parked Rays car close to Julia's grave.

"I'll wait here, and give the two of you some privacy," Wanda said, in a warm, loving tone as she brushed her fingers through John's hair.

"Y-y-you don't have too," Johnny said, with a shaky voice.

"You want me to come along?" Wanda asked, for clarification to which John nodded. "Then I'd be happy to join the two of you." For the next thirty minutes she listened to John talk, joining in sometimes when it seemed right. Holding him when he started to break down. She had no idea he blamed himself so much for not being able to save her. She could have said something to him as she held him in her arms as he cried into her shoulder, but truly what could she say that would have any meaning to it? "Shh... it's okay Johnny, let it all out," Wanda said softly, gently rocking him. Wondering if Ray would mourn her like his brother mourned Julia if it was her in that grave. Questioning if Ruth had pondered that very same thing with Bill. What she had told John over a month ago was true, she was a tad jealous of Julia. It wasn't everyday she, or anyone else, met someone who still carried the torch they had for the person who'd passed away. Hearing her phone buzzing in her purse yet she ignored it, John was more important at the moment than whomever was calling. "You okay now?" Wanda inquired, once his tears had stopped falling and his body grew still.

"N-no," his voice broke, "but I have to continue," Johnny said, ominously.

The sun glinted off the tears that began to gather in her own eyes as she placed a kiss on his forehead. Brushing her thumbs below his eyes to wipe away his tears, "It's okay to cry, to mourn, to unburden yourself of this pain you have in your heart. You loved her, no one can ever take that away from you. I'm going to tell you something, something you might not like, but I don't want to keep secrets from you. You know I go home on the breaks to see my parents, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we all Skype all most every day. My family is very big into keeping in touch with everyone no matter how far away they are. My parents, who conferenced in my aunts, and uncles, with my grandparents siting with my folks. So when we all found out about Julia and what she meant to you. They saw something was bothering me, and I broke down crying."

"Why?" Johnny asked, confused.

"Because I told them she was raped and how you were the one who found her body, I didn't give them all the details," Wanda quickly said, seeing the hard look in his eyes. "I simply told them that after all this time you've been silently mourning her death with no one to lean on. That I couldn't understand how you could when you have so much going on in your head. That you've been so alone with this misery, how no one seems to understand your pain. It was my grandmother's voice that cut through my tears. Telling me her sister sounded so much like you, in the losing the person you loved the most. Before she died her sister was engaged to a solider who had been drafted into the Vietnam War. My grandmother said she loved that man so much no one could sway her heart when he was deployed. Then one month the letters stopped coming. Her sister wrote frantic letters trying to reach him. Yet a few weeks later, one day as she opened the door two men were standing at her stoop and she knew the love of her life was dead.

My grandmother had to rush over to her sister's apartment only to find her sister so distraught and inconsolable on her kitchen floor. It looked like she hadn't eaten in a few days or bathed for that matter. So she took her sister home with her, did her best to help her sister through the grief. In time she began to take care of herself again, started to leave the house on a daily basis to her job and with her friends. Yet my grandmother knew her sister well, she might wear a smile but underneath it was the sadness of the loss of her true love. That no one could ever take away and many tired, however, to her sister's thinking no one could ever take his place. She never dated again, she just couldn't put herself out there again and risk the same thing all over again," Wanda said, seeing the confused, questioning look in his eyes. "What I'm trying to say is don't close yourself off, I've seen how you look at Janus and Annie," watching his cheeks rapidly heat, "don't be like my great-aunt. Don't waste your years mourning when you know you have two great people who love you so much. I know it hurts them when you shut yourself up in your mind.

I know losing Julia was very hard for you, but don't you see there are people in your life, and namely in front of you, that care about you," Wanda uttered bashfully, feeling her own cheeks heat as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'm not saying open yourself up to everyone you meet, just those of us who've been here for you. I know they'll really appreciate it knowing that you're allowing them into a part of yourself that you gave to Julia. I know that will be very hard for you, given what happened between the two of you. Yet you know they will never intentionally hurt you," she said, running her hand down john's left arm.

"You sure?" Johnny whispered with his head bowed.

Lifting his chin, "Very sure Johnny," Wanda said, with a nod. "They're very lucky to have someone like you. I have never met someone like you who was so devoted to one person that you still mourn after so many years, but I hope, through us, we can help you see there's enough room in your heart to love someone else." Grabbing her purse as she rose off the ground. "Now how about we go home, hmm?" Wanda spoke holding out her hand to John. "Oh. You're mother called," she muttered once she checked to see who called a few minutes ago while they walked back to Ray's car.

"Wanda?! I tried calling but I got no answer," Katherine uttered when she answered her phone.

"Sorry about that, we were kind of busy then," Wanda replied watching John getting into the car.

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know, today's been hard I think, but he pulled through it without breaking down."

"Oh Johnny." Wanda heard her future mother-in-law whisper. "Where are the two of you now?"

"About to head home," Wanda answered as she stood in front of her car. "Johnny wanted to see Julia after his meeting with Jared's lawyer."

"I see, well you two be careful, tell Johnny his Dad will be picking up pizzas for dinner tonight, I should be home by five."

"I'll tell him," Wanda said, nodding against her phone. Knowing she and Johnny would be alone for three whole hours.

"Tell Johnny I love him, okay?"

"I will."

"And Wanda I want to know everything that he talked about," Katherine said, in a stern motherly voice.

"You sure, I don't want to know everything but it's stuck in my mind now," Wanda whispered shivering at how Johnny described things she had only seen in horror movies.

"Yes, everything, I need to know."

"Then you need to prepare yourself, it isn't going to be pretty," Wanda warned.

"I understand, but I need to know how to help my baby." With that they said their goodbyes. Seeing John nod when she told him about the pizzas his father would be picking up. Starting Ray's car and pointing it towards home.

******

Wanda led John into their home by his hand, smiling back at him as they walked along the walkway towards the front door. Her house key slid easily into the lock, meshing with the tumblers, allowing them both passage into the home as the front door effortlessly swung open on its henges.

"I know you're dealing with a lot right now Johnny," Wanda said, in a light and caring voice as the door closed behind them. "Let me help you take your mind off of things for a while, okay?"

"Why?" Johnny said, in a somber tone.

"Because you're going to be my family soon and I don't like to see you like this. So let me take care of you until Annie and Janus get here," Wanda spoke with sincerity. "I promise we won't do anything you don't want to do." Leading John towards the stairs, down the hallway to Annie's old room where they had turned the room into a private sanctuary for them so they wouldn't interfere with his relationship with Annie and Janus. Shutting the door once she led John into the room. Her fingertips ran along his shoulders as she walked around him. "I know you and Julia used to danced together in that horrible place. I'm hoping that you'll dance with me now, maybe it will distract your mind for a time," Wanda said sweetly, powering on Annie's iPod docking system which she had left along with most of her clothes in that room.

Her light brown hair swayed as the music kicked on. Rocking her hips to the beat trying to bring him out of that melancholy mood of his. Running her hands up his chest, brushing her mons Venus against his groin. Taking hold of his hands and lightly placing them on her hips. Easing John into feeling comfortable with her as they danced the minutes away. Smiling at him when John began to get into the groove. Mouthing along when Sixx Am's 'Life is beautiful' came over the player to show him while life had given him a very raw deal that there are those in this world, at least in their home, who would stand beside him to help him deal with the horrors he had faced all alone. Her hazel eyes stared into his, her lips neared his, her skin heated when John's hands slipped beneath the hem of her skirt as they came to rest on her hips. Her lips softly plucked at his feeling her arousal building, feeling the tips of his fingers moving along her skin to come to a rest on her ass. Slyly pulling out the tails of his shirt from his pants. While yes, she'll admit that cock of his was very tempting, yet this wasn't about her need to have it stuffing her cunt to the brim. This was to show him there are those who didn't use sex as a weapon. That it could be so sweet, so good, so pure if the two people in it cared about each other. His shirt fluttered to the floor once she slid it from his shoulders and down his arms.

Leading him backwards to the edge of the bed Ray and Bill had brought up from his room to exchange with Annie's. Pushing him lightly down onto it, reaching down taking hold of the hem of her dress. Pulling it up and over her head, noting how his green eyes ran down her naked body. Seeing them linger on her 32B breasts, noting how he leaned back as she rested her naked mound on his lap.

"Why are you doing this?" Johnny asked, as Wanda rested her arms on his shoulders while her fingertips lightly danced on his back.

"Because I want to make love to the strongest man I have ever known. You might be scarred, damaged, and twisted by what those fiends did to you and all the others," feeling John stiffen as she said those words, "yet through it all you survived, you might have changed from the boy you once were, in his place grew the man who has faced horrors no one should ever have to see. Yet, I know here," resting her hand over John's heart, "here is the only place they were never able to corrupt with their evil. I know this to be true because you still love Julia and I know you love Annie and Janus. You can't hide how you look at them, we all see it. I know if I was your girlfriend I would know wholeheartedly what an honor it would be to be the one who held your heart," Wanda said, the light of truth burned brightly in her eyes. "Ever since I've met you I've known one truth about you Johnny, while it might be hard to open, yet once it is, you love that person with all your being. It's why you took Julia's death so hard, and why you ran to Annie's rescue when you thought those boys at the lake where going to rape her," seeing that hard look in his eyes noting how he remembered that day, "because you love them so much you'd sacrifice your own wellbeing to ensure that we were safe from them. At first I was scared, I've never seen something like that... that look on your face," she said, lighting running her fingers down his left cheek.

"The look of a man who's seen so much that he was willing to go back into that horror just to protect his sister. After I got over it, I was so turned on, not one of my former boyfriends has done anything like you did. True, you did get... a little out of hand, but you weren't in your right mind at the time. I'm sure in your head you were back in that place, those screams that still haunt you when you heard our voices. I know it's hard for you, I get that, I really do," Wanda said, hearing music continue to play as they stared into each other's eyes. "So allow me this chance to be under your care. To know that these hands," reaching down, her hand covering his and bringing it up to her right breast, "the hands that have seen so much, yet so strong to hold on when I know how you just want to give into the weight that's on your shoulders. To feel their touch as I give you my body freely," Wanda whispered in want as she leaned forward. The smacking of their lips filled the air as her tongue teased his. Gooseflesh ran along her skin as John began to play with her right nipple. Feeling her nectar soaking into John's pants as she rocked her hips along his growing manhood. "So, may I?" Biting her lip when John cocked his head and looked at her oddly when she had asked him for permission to sleep with him.

"I don't want you to think I'm anything like those people. I will not take from you what those people did. Not ever!" Wanda said, in a forceful tone. "We'll go forward if you're willing. If not... okay, I'll admit I'll be very disappointed. I'm kind of addicted to your cock Johnny," she said, bashfully.

"Oh?"

"Mmm... I do like them big, not saying that to degrade your brother. I do love him and his cock. Yet I do miss being filled to the brim," Wanda said, heat flooded her cheeks when John's eyes searched her face. "May I please suck on it, and put in my very aroused pussy, that you can tell is so eager to have you back within it?"

"You sure this is what you want?" Johnny asked, in all seriousness.

"Of course it is, otherwise, I wouldn't be here sitting naked on your lap, Johnny," Wanda said, in a sweet and caring voice. "Yet if you don't I'll understand. No pressure Johnny, I know you've had a hard day today." A smile formed on her lips as John nodded. "Lift you're hips Johnny," she spoke when she knelt between John's legs. A rumbling purr escaped her lips when that hard cock of his snapped back and thumped against his stomach once she had freed it. Her hazel eyes stared up at him as Disturbed's 'The Light' played over the speakers as her head bobbed quickly along his hard pole. Loving how her lips molded around it as she pleasured that hard tube of man-meat. Doting her affection on that hard shaft as it glided along her tongue. She was going to show John that while, yes, she loved being fucked by it, that wasn't the reason she was doing this. Her tongue ran up the back of his cock, her nails skimmed along his hard length as she rose, she didn't want him cumming in her mouth. Not when she wanted to feel it striking the back of her womb. Pushing him lightly onto the bed, crawling along his body as AC/DC's 'Thunderstruck' began to play. Straddling his chest, rolling her body to the beat as those green eyes stared up at her. Rocking her hips, mimicking the actions she used when she was riding Ray. Shaking her head side to side to give Johnny a show all the while she felt her nectar dripping down on his chest in her arousal. The sliding of his body between her legs caused her to peer down. Sucking in a gasp when John's lips captured her labia.

"Oh, Johnny!" Wanda moaned lightly her fingers weaving through his hair. Feeling his tongue parting her labia and tracing along her vulva before circling around her clitoris. Tilting her head back, her thighs quaked as her body was on fire. The sunlight danced along her nipples; her breathing was deep enjoying the feel of his touch upon her hot little mound.

Tilting her head to the left, brushing her hair to the left as she smiled down at him once she had told him to scoot up further along the bed. Sucking hard on her lower lip as that mushroom top eased into her eager canal. Her ear's twitched as Gnarls Barkley's J2 cover of his song 'Crazy' began to play.

Feeling every inch of his manhood stretching her out as she lowered herself to the base of his root. Loving the slow beat of the song as she slowly began to rock her hips. It felt so right, so intimate as she peered down at Johnny. A satisfied smile formed on her lips watching his reaction as her folds tightened around his rod. Feeling her ass bounce with every glide, her fingertips pressed lightly on his chest. So very pleased that John would allow her to be this close to him. Her eyes went wide with shock and surprise when the song hit the two minute and twenty-five mark. Flashing John a coy smirk when the words 'Do you really think you're in control'. Her mouth widened; her fingers balled up the comforter as John sent that cock of his into the deepest part of the core of her heat. Her back arched off the bed, feeling his right arm wrapping around, the soft touch of his lips capturing her left breast as she came hard on his cock. Her wail thundered throughout the house. Feeling his tongue teasing her nipple while she succumbed to the bliss of her orgasm.

Sweat glistened along her skin, her breathing heavy against John's lips as she bounced on his rod as he sat on the back of his legs. Feeling his hands holding onto her ass, as that stout pole surged through her folds. Smelling her sex on the air, praying this would always be the case. Kissing John passionately, letting him know he wasn't alone, not anymore. Howling out in ecstasy as she felt his cum flooding her womb as she came along with him.

Wanda was in an orgasmic coma as she laid face down on the bed with a wide happy smile on her lips. She didn't know how long she had been laying there butt naked for all to see. All she knew was John was gone and Ruth was standing in the doorway. A wicked smile formed when she pointed her ass into the air hearing Ruth's feet scurrying along the floor. Her tongue curled out when she felt Ruth's tongue scooping out John's cum from her well satisfied cunt. They were soon joined by both Ray and Bill who were quickly undressing. Bringing Ray down, sinking into their kiss, praying that someday John could overcome what had been done to him. She didn't know if she should tell them everything she had heard, she knew she had to tell Katherine. His mother needed to know what truly had happened in that place. Hopefully, they could finally bring closure to that dark part of John's life. Ray sensed something was bothering her yet held his tongue until they could be alone.