All Comments on 'Unbelievable Pt. 09'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Another great chapter love reading about Johnny keep them coming.

tld1227tld1227over 2 years ago

I am enjoying this series very much like the plot and the way it appears to be going. Keep on

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter to an amazing story

rumplemintyrumplemintyover 2 years ago

Love this series so much! Love the inclusion of Ruth’s sister and the possibilities it could bring. Great birthday present!!

JiZenJiZenover 2 years ago

As always with this story, Just fantastic and a lot's of tears.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

I love this story, always looking forward to reading the next chapter. And what a nice cliffhanger :-)

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

I love your stuff but this one is getting too deep for me. This was always a mental health story, but It's gone on too long. My empathy for Johnny has turned into dislike at his inability or desire to interact. 9 chapters of excellent description of his mental state have grown way past old and now seem pedantic. You've got to wind this up. It has become almost impossible to follow, much less empathize with. Sorry, but i really want to see you apply your talents to some of your other stories.

monkeybones420monkeybones420over 2 years ago
Amazing

That ending was fucking awesome.

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story, probably my favorite of all your works. My only criticism is the transition from the last chapter to the beginning of this one. I had to go back see if I missed something with regards to Ruth's sister showing up, other than that still a great read. Cant wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Waited sooo long for this chapter and now? Sorry, I love your stories, every one of them. This one reminded me so much of, "A Family Destroyed." Looking forward to the next chapter.

Your Biggest and Best Fan!

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

this is my fav story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strange but intriguing story so far. I have one quibble - given the trauma Johnny and Janus have both experienced, the idea that his brothers would repeatedly grab her ass while dancing or try to 'worm their way' into her bra seems incredibly off. I would think Janus' boundary setting would be a bit more firm and that Johnny's response to their behavior would be much stronger. -- I get the whole "free for all" sex thing the family is engaged in but you've already established that Janus and Johnny have their own set of rules.

NathanColeNathanColeover 2 years ago

Love this one chapter, John starts to open his past and the revelation of Yasmine being Damien Sol, nice one...

kaidmankaidmanover 2 years ago

nice work whether it is a 12 page fuckfest or a sexless story you do them well I look forward to your next work

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 2 years ago

Nice story. Really liked it.

Q : Are u really male or yasmine is just fiction ?

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Always a fan, and this is my favorite series of yours.

I love the twists, and the cliffhanger. I love how Johnny's past is being revealed, and it's finding it's way to a resolution. Mental illness isn't something that can be resolved quickly, so I hope you keep working on it as you have and not jump to he's suddenly cured. Thanks for sharing.

queenhunterqueenhunterover 2 years ago

damn all of your story is fucking awesome.

when i read this story's its like i am not reading adult story its like a real novel man so good and with some goood fucking as well.

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 2 years ago

Really glad to see you back with another chapter of this story! This story just seems to get better and better. Thank you for your efforts!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Good chapter. I’m not afraid of needles or medical procedures, but i think it’d take a lot of convincing, before I allowed anyone to drill through my skull, then poke needles into my brain.

The last two lines of the chapter… outstanding!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Another great chapter on the story. Glad that Johnny isn't suddenly better or forgave his family so easily for the trauma he went through. Mental illness is something that is a lifetime thing, always have to work at it even if you have managed the symptoms pretty well. Trauma is also something that you may never be able to get past, especially trauma caused even if indirectly by those you love. Glad you dialed back the sex (I can't believe I am saying that) to focus more on the character, I'll admit I wasn't a big fan of the family dynamic in the first place but pure personal opinion. Even more glad that the female members of the family see Johnny as more then a big dingus like the vibe is from the Miracle Cream story, they see Johnny as a person who needs more then used as a human dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story & can't wait for the next part! Thank you for sharing this with us!,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!!!!!

His brothers are playing with fire trying to feel on Janus seems like that would set johnny I hope he doesn't share her I feel johnny needs that for him but every thing else I enjoyed can't to see how you finish it up

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
Wow

Love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is, sincerely, a very good series! I'm hoping, when you wrap it, the ending goes well. To your own satisfaction.

wifeslaveslutwifeslaveslutover 2 years ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter...I am loving this series.

orion6275orion6275over 2 years ago

excellent story I have read it in its entirety every time a new chapter comes out. please continue to write about the Masters family, I so enjoy listening to your other stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know you don’t listen to anon accounts but can you please make next story or 2 about Johnny leaving or running away from his family and stop taking his meds or him leaving and founding a new place to stay away from family please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi. I am Not asking for, expecting, hoping for, or anything else of the sort, for a reply, i am merely wanting to say, i don't know Who you have been talking with, but, you nail it, i am a on precisely because i don't like to remember, but I can relate to Johnny, in great detail, for those of us like myself, and like Johnny, please, please continue this tale, it holds great healing already, the kink is a benefit reality lacks, but. Johnny is not alone in his hell, thank you for writing this, i look forward to seeing Johnny, and his family, learn to truly live.

DaikkennDaikkennover 2 years ago

I’ve loved this series since the first page of the first chapter I love to see it stretched to 16 to 18 chapters if it stays on target and true to the characters. If it ends sooner all I would ask is that it ends still being true to Johnny and the rest of the cast.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

For a series that had a questionable started, it developed into a wonderful story. The author has done a wonderful job of developing the characters, logically developing plots, and has done a fair job of describing the world in which a family lives in when a member has a schizoaffective disorder. This is a tough subject to write about and even toucher to understand by a third party. Based on the numberof subplots that have been left hanging, this author has the potential to write an additional 10-15 chapters if he/she chooses. I hopethey do. This is a 5 star series. I hope the author is proud of their work.

starboy47starboy47over 2 years ago

Waiting for next part.

Publish it as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for next parts, soon please

KingtyKingtyabout 2 years ago

As much as I love this series I can't help but notice that a large part of it is about Johnny's family gaslighting him for 2 years he tried to tell them it was something wrong happening at raven Dale and after he got out they just pretended the all the stuff that was done to the other kids there didn't happen to him the first chapter shows that after Johnny and his mom come back from therapy and she tells them what she hear the first thing his dad says is lets not bring it again it shows they knew he was hurting but they didn't want to address it, but the 2 worst people are his mom and sister this mom spends so much of the series saying how hurt she has because he won't open up to her but when he did she didn't believe him as a parent no matter how disturb your child is you still at least check to see if what they're telling you is the truth and Annie does the same thing her mom does she pretends she so hurt because he doesn't let her in the only good person in this story is Janus she showed she really loves him because before anything sexual she saw he was hurting and helped him then his again gaslight him saying that he hurt her by taking to Janus instead of her and Annie back her up

DungeonsDragonDungeonsDragonalmost 2 years ago

Still don't know how they all started this family sharing after all this. Good story it was a little to sad for my usual tastes also never a fan of dad/daughter stuff. 4/5

docholliday0007docholliday0007almost 2 years ago

Please publish the next chapter this is a great story

Zfanboy1Zfanboy1almost 2 years ago

I think it would be a interesting part for this story if you made it that he had a partial seizure about being back in the mental hospital and finding her dead again and during the delusion he tried to hang himself in real life like people that suffer from sleepwalking do sometimes reenactment of that they are dreaming and his mother found him hanging just at the right time to saving him and then he wakes up in the hospital with no recollection of how he got there just remembering that he was thinking about Julia and something about finding her hanging and then waking up there and that is what convinced to take the risk to go to get the treatment the doctor talked about. I had epilepsy growing up and I had partial seizures like that where I moved around doing things without knowing it kind of like blacking out.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

@soul71 - man, I sure hope you continue this tale. OMG, this is one fine story. I could hardly put it down.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Okay you are going to make me crazy. I was hoping that this story was complete so I could see how it ended. But is almost a year since this chapter was posted. Hope you come back to it soon. Thanks for all your hard work and time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great series and as a vet with PTSD and dealing with issues, had me moved as I read it. I notice it's been over a year since the last part

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

Ok, there are now characters in the story that are worthy of some appreciation, its a welcome change from the first few chapters. It is extremely well written, and I find myself sad that it has not been completed. Ill keep an eye out for more!

JvitoJvitoalmost 2 years ago

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next Chapter???

KligolKligolover 1 year ago

Love this series. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly amazing series. Please upload the next chapter.

VeyrenVeyrenover 1 year ago

Please realise the next chapter even if its just to give the story an ending

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

I really feel sorry for soul71 the poor guy is in the middle of writing several multi-chapter stories and all the commenters can bitch about is why he hasn’t posted the next instalment of just this one, Christ on a bike give the guy a break he’s posting stories here so you can read them free of charge, so you gotta wait a while so what, read something else until another chapter lands, if you mark him as a fav author when he posts Lit will queue it to your profile.

As van1 says ‘lighten the fuck up’.

DaikkennDaikkennover 1 year ago

I agree with skrufff101 I love this series one of the best on here and I’m fond of all the other stories soul has written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do another part soon

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

For some reason I keep reading this series lol though I as stated in the comments of chapter 8 Annie doesn't love him she wants to fuck her other family members way too much and even keeps trying to push johnny to her mom or someone else so she can fuck her dad or other brothers even janus said she likes fucking her other family members too much and she stated she will be there to pick up the slack of it without even paying attention to johnny without talking to him to see if he is ok with her still doing it that's not love

AnoniemousAnoniemous3 months ago

Still very good, family dynamics aside. Hoping that the end will bring salvation to Jonmy.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

I know it's fiction, but I wonder if all mother's are right off of their fugging rockers.

Pretty captivating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES