Unbelievable Pt. 10

Story Info
Fin.
93.7k words
4.85
22.2k
71

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,732 Followers

Unbelievable part ten

By

Soul71

Thanks to Killerarmyguy and Linnear for the edits. WAA, thanks for the years of help, hope everything works out.

******

This story will be dark; you might cry, might enrage you, or whatever you might do upon reading my words. I am not liable for any and all objects destroyed (due to tears or otherwise) upon review of this story. This story will deal with things too horrid to describe accurately without risking the Moderator's ban button. If this isn't your cup of tea, I suggest you stop now and seek other stories you're looking for, whatever that might be. You have been warned.

Last time on Unbelievable... cue music...

"Johnny, would you mind coming with me for a bit?" Bill inquired after they all had caught up.

"Me?"

"Yep, you li'l brother," Bill said, smiling at John from across Ruth's and Wanda's chest. "Ray, come with," he ordered in that big brotherly voice as he and John rose from their seats.

"Okay, what's this about?" Johnny asked once his brothers had brought him to a stop in the dining room.

"Can you teach us to dance like this?" Bill asked, holding out his phone. Of the video clip, he saw on Twitter. Noticing how John watched it without the volume on as he held his phone in his hands.

"I assume you have some music for this?" Johnny spoke, his eyes flickered up from the phone's screen.

"I do, well Ray does; he's the one that found it," Bill said offhandedly.

"Yeah, shouldn't be too hard," Johnny said, hearing the voices from the den conversing about everything that happened over the weekend. "Just getting the two..."

"Three of us," Ray cut in, seeing the confusion in John's eyes.

"We were thinking if you wouldn't mind joining us, the four of us, I mean, to a dance club soon," Bill said, knowing this would be the hardest part. Getting John into a room packed full of people.

"Define soon," Johnny spoke with a hard edge to his voice.

"Say in a month; that should give Ray and me some time to get the moves down," Bill said, praying that John wouldn't say no.

"Only if Annie and Janus can come with me..." His body rocked to the side as Annie threw her arms around his neck.

"I'd love to be your date for the night, Johnny," Annie whispered lustfully into his ear. Recounting how he had her moaning and begging for him to fuck her harder and faster on Janus'... now their bed that very morning. Also, remembering the moans that weren't hers filling the house when Janus and John would sneak away for their own fun.

"We'll have to see how I am that day, Johnny; I don't know if I'll be up for much dancing by then," Janus said, smiling lovingly at John as she stood in the doorway to the den. Feeling the rest of them at her back as she and they looked on.

"Then I'm..." John's voice died in his throat as Annie had that look in her eye warning him not to renege on his promise.

"Johnny, you will take your other wife dancing..."

"Wife?!" Brandan had to catch Katherine as she fainted from shock.

******

Chapter one

"Okay, I think you two or three need to explain what's going on, like right now. What happened over the weekend?!" Brandan asked heatedly as he tried to rouse his fainted wife.

"There's no need to be ashamed, Johnny; they were bound to find out eventually," Annie said in a sweet, loving tone as she stood close to her little brother. "We eloped. While they were being married in a legal sense, we were married in a spiritual sense."

"We've seen how he is alone, and with one, me, Annie helps Johnny to anchor himself here if that makes sense to you. At first, it started off with him hallucinating she was Julia. When Annie told me about it, we knew we had to break that. We didn't want Johnny thinking we were misusing him in any way. Which we knew would happen if we didn't sort it out. Since then, we've been living like this, so when or if Johnny is ready to move somewhere. This," gesturing to all three of them, "will be the source of where he can find peace for his troubled mind. As Julia was there for him in that dark time, we will be here for these uncertain times," Janus said, her arms running along both Annie's and Johnny's backs as she pressed them into her.

"That's right, Johnny, you just rely on us. We aren't going to leave you in this darkness, not anymore," Annie said in a firm, determined tone.

"Brandan, I had the weirdest dream," Kathrine muttered as she came to. Thinking what she had heard was just a figment of her imagination. "In it, Johnny and Annie were married," she whispered as her husband helped her to stand upright.

"It's no dream, honey, they eloped," Brandan uttered, only to catch her as his wife fainted once again at the news. "Bill, Ray, take Ruth and Wanda to your rooms while the five of us have a private discussion about this," he spoke as he lowered Katherine onto the couch. "Sit, you three, I can't berate you since, well... but damn it, Janus, what made you think this was a good idea."

"Relax, he didn't mean it in that way, Johnny," Janus cooed, lightly resting her hand on John's left forearm. "Well, Johnny can't stay on your insurance forever, now can he?" she shot back. "And I take offense to you thinking I'm some dumb blonde that I don't know what this would mean for him," Janus snapped, causing Brandan to recoil. "Maybe once in a while, take your damn blinders off and listen to him. I mean, really listen to him. You don't have to try and fix him. All you have to do is listen, but you won't, and you never will. That's why we did this." Feeling her cheeks heat when John leaned into her, whispering that her anger wasn't good for their baby girl. "I can understand, and I get it; this is a huge shock to you. Yet, our little Julia is going to need her daddy, and I can't very well take care of my man if he isn't on my insurance."

"But Johnny's not even out of school yet?!" Brandan stated, knowing they were rushing this far too quickly.

"We understand your worry, Brandan, we really do," Janus spoke, with Annie nodding along...

"Dad, Johnny's going to be okay with us; we aren't going to let him disappear again," Annie said in a loving tone as she gazed at her father. "We had to show him just how far we are willing to stand by him so that he will always have someone he trusts by his side."

"But, honey, what about your college..."

"Oh, nothing's changed except for us being married; our plans haven't changed," Annie stated, her eyes falling on her mother as Kathrine began to stir.

"So... you are really married?" Kathrine asked, her voice filling the air as she turned to peer at her son.

"Yes, Mom, we are," Annie answered, noting how her mother's eyes didn't leave Johnny once when she sat up to face them.

"Johnny, you remember the conversation we had after you and Janus visited Jared?" Kathrine asked, not hiding the hurt from her eyes at being left out.

"Yeah?"

"This was one of those times I would've liked to be there with you," Katherine spoke with a trembling voice.

"Sorry, I didn't know if you would stop it or not," Johnny said apologetically.

"Then you three won't have a problem with repeating your vows here, with all of us there, so we all can partake in one of the biggest events in your life," Kathrine said, showing her son she needed this, needed to feel a part of his life in some way.

"Okay."

"Good," nodding her head, "Brandan, it's no use in berating them now after the deed has been done. We'll just have to accept it and trust that Johnny knows what he's doing," Kathrine said, noticing how Johnny was looking at her. "Doesn't mean I like it either, dear, but are you going to tell me you're going to browbeat your daughter and son into getting an annulment?" Watching how Brandan scowled as he set his jaw. "Johnny?"

"Hmm."

"This Friday, I wish to join you three, just to see how you act, not that I don't trust you with them, it's just I... worry about you, I always worry about my li'l John."

"It's not just me that can answer that..."

"Johnny, I'm okay if your mother joins us at our lake house. I want to show her I can and will take care of you," Janus said in a loving tone as her hand gently squeezed his. "I want to show her that you're safe with me."

"If you're okay with it," Johnny spoke in an understanding tone. "But..."

"But what, Johnny?" Kathrine asked; her mind became intrigued when she saw the heat suddenly flare in her son's cheeks. Something she didn't see very often.

"You have to wear that swimsuit from last year, the black one," Johnny said, noting how his mother's eyes widened and that smile of hers crept along her lips.

"Oh, did you like how that looked on me?" Kathrine asked in a light purr. Her eyes flared in her hunger at the sight of her son nodding. Seeing how Annie was just smiling at him when he did. "Then I'll make sure I pack it," she said with a loving smile on her lips. She had learned that trying to dictate her son's life wouldn't end well. So she thought taking a more mentor approach would be better for her, so her son would seek her out with anything that might trouble him. "Might I have a word with Johnny alone just for a bit," Kathrine said, looking at her daughter, Janus, and her husband, knowing Johnny was going to need to take his pills soon and then turn in. Rising from her seat and taking Annie's spot when they were alone. "Johnny, I'm not trying to come off like I'm trying to control you and your life. But are you truly sure this is what you want? Marriage is hard; you have to work at it; you can't just let it sit in boxes like you do with your comics and think it will still be there."

"But you and Dad have been together since forever."

"True, your father and I have been together for a very long time, and that took work. Trust me, it took work, especially for those two years," Kathrine said in a warm tone as her hand slipped into her son's own. "I'm not happy you thought you had to sneak off to do this because you thought we would stop you. Okay, maybe you're right. We might have, only until we knew you three had thought of everything. But we would have been there with you once we were sure you were ready for this kind of commitment."

"You know I have to grow up sometime," Johnny teased jokingly.

"Doesn't mean I have to like it," Kathrine pouted, keeping her elation hidden at the fact that her son was actually joking around with her for the first time in years. "You're my baby, Johnny, and my baby needs to stay my baby for all time," she teased, sticking her nose up in the air. "Honey, I want you to come to me if you ever need help with dealing with marriage troubles. I don't want you hurting your sister or Janus when you can't cope with the stress when something has your mind. Add in the stress of raising a baby, this time is going to be very stressful for you. I don't want you giving up on them, okay?"

"Okay," Johnny muttered, a little uncertain if his mother had something else brewing.

"Now, come, let's get your pills out of the way, then you and your... wives," it took real effort to say that word, "can relax before you three turn in for the night," Kathrine said, getting to her feet, and held out her hand to her son.

******

That Thursday night...

"Hello?" Janus answered the house line as she watched how Johnny was standing beside his mother as she taught him how to cook. Seeing the joy on Kathrine's face as the two of them conversed with one another.

"Yes, I'm looking for a Johnny Masters." Came a female voice once the line connected.

"May I ask who's calling?"

"A Mrs. Hicks."

"Okay, I'll get him, one sec," Janus spoke before setting the receiver down. "Johnny, there's a Mrs. Hicks is calling for you," she said, sticking her head into the kitchen.

"Oh?" Johnny muttered, wondering what she could be calling about. Feeling his mother's hand on his back as he walked off. "Hello, Mrs. Hicks?"

"Hello, Johnny; I had hoped you would have remembered me."

"I take it this call is about the date for Jared's trial?"

"Very astute. Johnny, how are you? Do you think you're up to being put on the stand?"

"Is there a rule or law against a witness' therapist being there?" Noting how his mother and Janus looked at him when he asked that question.

"I don't know, I'll have to check and see. Are you expecting something?"

"The world is about to enter a world so horrid they believe it only happens in movies. Yes, I think it would be wise to have her there just in case," Johnny said truthfully. "I'll speak to her when you find out if it's okay with whoever."

"Okay. Now before we get to trial, I want to run through it as a practice for you, so you won't be triggered with any questions that might be asked to prepare you for the trial."

"I see; yes, that would probably be for the best," Johnny said, nodding against the phone. "Hold on, let me check," he spoke when she asked if he could come to her office for two days. "Okay, I can be there," Johnny stated once he'd bargained for half a day of school. Returning to his former position, noting how his mother wanted to speak about it, yet she returned to teaching him how to prepare the meal they were about to have.

"Johnny," Kathrine called out as the hinges of the oven door squeaked.

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind if I was there at the lawyers and court?" Kathrine asked, knowing this was going to be very hard on her son.

"Okay," Johnny said, knowing the more there were, the likelier it was that he would be controlled if the need arose.

"So, tell me, what have you all planned for this weekend?" Kathrine inquired, peering at John and Janus.

"We still have to get the baby room set up; we had gotten done painting last weekend. So we'll be setting up the baby's crib and diaper station," Janus answered, flashing John a smile.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind helping set it up with you three," Katherine spoke, gesturing for her and John to join her at the table while their dinner cooked. "Oh, I got you something, Janus; it will help with your ankles if you're anything like me, like when I carried my babies. They were always swollen," she said, quickly getting up from her seat that she had just lowered herself into. "I've noticed Johnny rubbing your feet more lately, so I'm assuming the swelling has started. This will help," Kathrine spoke, looking at Janus as she set the tube down on the table, yet her focus was more on her son than Janus. Hoping to show him that she was taking the health of Janus and their baby seriously. So that he will trust her enough to come to her when their child arrives.

"Oh? How well did it help?" Janus asked, looking over the tube. Her ankles have started to feel swollen here as of late.

"Just have Johnny rub it in good and well; ten minutes should do it," Kathrine said with a wink at Janus.

"Hmm... yes, that does sound like a good idea," Janus mused before flashing John a smile.

And so, their dinner was lively, slowly bringing Johnny into the conversation. To show him that moving forward didn't have to be alone, that they would be there with him as often as he would allow it. Like always, they all could be found in the living room; however, unlike all the other times, Johnny joined Kathrine, who was snuggled against Brandan on the couch. Seeing Kathrine's shock, then her joy at the sight of the gesture as Janus sat beside him. Tentatively reaching out, her heart hammered against her ribs as her son took hold of her hand. Smiling lovingly at her son as her thumb brushed along the back of John's hand. While she just wanted to take her son into her arms at that moment at the gesture, John was giving her. Yet knew that would only push her son back into his shell with her over-eagerness to get her son back, at least to the point of confiding in her. As much as she wanted to get back the boy before John's time at Raven Dale, she was not willing to do so at John's expense. Once the movie was over, Kathrine could be found holding her son in her arms at the foot of the stairs hugging her son good night before John sought his bed for the evening.

Chapter two

All through the school day the next day, John had noticed the increased looks he was getting from the students all around him when he went about his day. He tried; he really did try to ignore the whispers when he would walk pass a group of people. Yet his paranoia was taking hold of his mind, believing they were speaking about him, which they were since word spread about the woman he was seen leaving the school last Friday. John could take solace in the fact that the same girl didn't open her mouth again like she did last week when the classroom's intercom came on telling him that his ride was there. Taking the hall pass from his teacher, who held it out to him before heading out the door. John might not have known a lot of happiness since being freed from the cruel treatments under Dr. Mott's hand. This was one of those rare moments John was eager to be around people. He heard the heated discussion taking place as he neared the school's main office.

"Janus? What's going on?" Johnny asked as he approached her and his mother.

"Hey, baby, how was your day?" Katherine asked, flashing her son a smile. Trying to keep his attention off how the woman was speaking to Janus, who had flashed the Vice Principal numerous times the marriage certificate that had arrived in the mail Thursday. Janus had paid extra to get it fast-tracked. Katherine didn't want John to get upset with how his Vice Principal was treating her. She knew that could end badly for all of them, given how protective John is of the people he allowed into his life.

"Idiot kids being idiots, what's new?" Johnny muttered with a shrug of his shoulders. "What's going on here?"

"John..."

"For the last time, it's Johnny," he stated heatedly. "I would think after the last fifty times I've had to repeat myself to you, you would finally get it. You have no problem uttering make-believe words yet can't muster a single name."

"Do you know this woman?" his Vice Principal asked, gesturing to Janus, who was glaring at her for uttering the name she had asked her not to call John a few times.

"She's my wife unless you're blind," Johnny muttered, rolling his eyes. When the words 'Marriage Certificate' could clearly be seen through the paper when the light shown through it.

"Surely you jest?! Clearly, the woman was not willing to except what was clearly before her very eyes.

"Yes. So can we get out of here now?" Johnny asked, peering over at his mother. Not eager to sour what he had hoped would be a relaxing weekend for him when he knew the coming Monday and Tuesday would be a strain on him. He just hoped he could be of some help to Jarod. It was the least he could do for Julia. He knew he could never repay her for what she did for him while in Raven Dale. Then he knew speaking about the horrors that happened there in a room full of people that he didn't know was going to be the hardest thing he's ever done.

"Of course, honey," Janus answered in a sweet tone as she ambled over to his side. "Annie is already waiting for us in the car. Your mother was taking her time in packing the last of her things. You should have seen her muttering about... things," she said in a joking manner to keep John's focus on her and not the school official. Shooting Katherine a smile when she huffed.

"Mr. Masters, you have not been given permission to leave school grounds." John turned back towards the woman as she called after them as they neared the exit. Giving the woman a look, asking if she was stupid or something.

"Try and stop me. You can't hold me here. Since obviously I'm eighteen, and my caregivers are here," John said in a cold tone as he gestured to his mother and Janus. "This isn't a prison, as much as it feels like it. You have no control over whether or not I leave with my wife," he stated before turning back to Janus, who had a warm smile on her lips as she slid her arm along the small of John's back.

soul71
soul71
6,732 Followers