All Comments on 'Unbelievably Cruel'

by AriFoxsmith

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this fantastic story! I really like it.

My first point of critique is that I would have wished for the story to have a proper beginning, a proper build-up. I REALLY hoped to read how she got into this situation, how she asked Lana and Lisa, what went through her head, how did she feel, how did this need of her develop, and what did she expect before all this started. It would have added so much to this story that I'm a little sad, that this important aspect has been cut away.

My second point is, that the story stopped waaaay to early - so I really hope for a second part. Her climax should have been included in this story. Maybe her climax would also have happened in an "unbelievably cruel" way... for example by giving her a ruined orgasm with some slight slapping after all this build-up. I also want to know how their relationship will go on from there... will everything go back to normal? Will there be further occurances? Or will she even go so far as to hand over her orgasms completely to Lana and Lisa?

KathrynLocksleyKathrynLocksleyabout 1 year ago

So awesomely hot! I would very much like to see these three play some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a pretty good start but ended way to early. We still need to know what all they did to her, How long, did they let her orgasm or did they make it ruined one. or maybe make her submit to be a willing slave anytime anywhere for this duo. Thank you for what you have started here. please let us know whether you will do more on this or not.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I am in complete agreement with Karotte about the whole story. I liked that it started after an hour of the torture but would have liked a build up as well. Would have liked to have Alice come harder at the end and go into a complete comotose state. The two girls would think that they really did go too far with her and would get worried after Alice stays in a catatonic state for awhile. Need to keep Alice gagged for awhile longer too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All this stuff from other commenters misses the point. This is a perfect story for what it is. We don'tnbeed their backstories. It is a quick view into gleeful depravity at its best. Fun for what it is. More realistic than lots of master/slave thing that seem over the top. I laughed and empathized with all 3 characters, and I am not into BDSM myself. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everything you write is soo hot!!!!!! Another amazing piece of work, Ari <3

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

Good stuff hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope theres a part 2! This was a hot read!

GetBitcoinGetBitcoin12 months ago

Really really hope theres a part two

MarriPetXMarriPetX10 months ago

Keep going this was great

JS_PhotoJS_Photo2 months ago

Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAriFoxsmith@AriFoxsmith
Just someone who feels that there are not enough stories of women in intense, but loving lesbian BDSM relationships. I'm interested to explore all kinds of kinky ideas, with the only restrictions that all participants are really into it. This site contains both my novel-length...