Unblended Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll keep that in mind," Amy said, laughing, "but I mean you should probably leave, this is second lunch period."

"...so it is. EGAD."

*****

Mrs. LeBeau lived within walking distance of school, in a more secluded (read: rich) part of downtown Stonehaven, and I decided the walk would be good for me. The address she'd given was a larger colonial house with a brick facade at the end of a winding driveway. I'd been instructed to ring the doorbell once at precisely 3 o'clock and to wait. Checking the time on my phone, I waited and pressed the bell when the clock ticked over, stepping back to await entry. After a few minutes, the door opened, and I nearly fell off the front step in surprise.

Standing before me was a woman about three inches shorter than me, with long, frizzy, light brown hair that went down to her waist. Her eyes were a rich chestnut brown, and her face was round and cheerful. Around her neck was a black leather collar, secured at the front with a metal plate inscribed with "Mommy's Good Girl". Apart from the collar and a pair of strappy black heels, she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing on her ballet dancer's body: her small but shapely breasts and modest penis were on full display.

"Hey, Ace!" she greeted me cheerfully. "Good to see you again!"

I realized with a start that this was Elizabeth Roberts. She was a student teacher at Granite Hills the year previous, shadowing Mrs. Sikorski the chemistry teacher. She'd apparently been a source of lust for a lot of my classmates, but I never really saw the appeal, enamored as I was (and am) with fuller-figured ladies. Still, seeing her like this was pretty invigorating, as it were.

"H-hi, Miss Roberts," I said eventually, recovering enough for basic conversation. "I think Mrs. LeBeau is expecting me?"

"Sure thing! Come on in! Oh, and call me Liz." She stepped aside to allow me in, and asked me to leave my shoes on the mat next to the door. She then led me into a large living room where Mrs. LeBeau was waiting for us. She was wearing a knee-length black robe, silk from the look of it, and a similar pair of black heels. She was sitting in a large, cushioned chair; not ostentatious enough to be called a throne, but she definitely projected the image of lady of the manor. There were large cushions on the floor to either side of her, and there was a similar chair across from her. I suspected that was the hot seat.

"Right on time, Mr. Wayne," Mrs. LeBeau said, turning to address Liz. "Has he commented?"

"No, Mistress," Liz responded softly. "He said hello, and told me you were expecting him."

"And so I am. You may rest."

"Thank you, Mistress!" Liz walked over and curled up on the cushion to Mrs. LeBeau's right. The principal placed her hand on Liz's head and stroked her hair lovingly. There was just so much going on here, but I suspected saying anything would likely get me in serious trouble.

"Mr. Wayne," Mrs. LeBeau said, "do you remember the rules?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, "do exactly as you say, or I get more detention." It hadn't been much, so it was easy to remember.

Mrs. LeBeau nodded. "Here are some more. You will answer my questions promptly. You will keep the commentary to a minimum. Sit." She indicated the chair, and I sat down. It was pretty comfortable. "Place your hands on the armrests." I did so. "You will not move from that chair, or remove your hands from the armrests, until I give you permission to do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Her face darkened a little, and her voice softened. "So, before we begin, I want to give you the opportunity to decline. What I have in mind requires that we set concerns of consent aside for a brief while. I recognize that I'm asking you to trust me that you will be in no danger, without any evidence that I merit such trust, but I believe what I have to offer will be of inestimable value to you. However, if you have any reservations, we can end this right now. I'll have to give you actual detention tomorrow for appearance's sake, and we need not discuss this again."

Oh shit, I thought, she's going to give me the full domme experience. Reason crept in, however: she wouldn't have anything like an intimate relationship with a student, use your head. I was a little apprehensive about what she might have in store, and whatever it was would likely involve the lovely Miss Roberts. The only real issue I had was not talking to the girls about this ahead of time, but this was too intriguing to worry about that at the moment.

"I believe you, ma'am. I agree to your terms."

"Then let's begin." The principal stood and walked over to me, her 7' frame dwarfing me in the chair. Her robe was wrapped tightly around her, and I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything underneath it. "I would like you to recall the discussion in my office yesterday, starting when you placed your phone on my desk and ending when I dismissed you the first time. Please repeat that discussion as closely as you can, to the best of your ability." It wasn't anything like I was expecting, but there was a tone to her voice that went right into my spine. I knew there would be trouble if I didn't comply. I started with Mrs. Harding's questioning my recording the conversation, then continued on. I was glad to have listened to the whole exchange at lunch, and I usually wasn't great at repeating things verbatim, so it was a little surprising how easily the exact words came to me. My voice raised a little when I got to the shouty parts, but not nearly as much as it had done live. I ended on Mrs. LeBeau's "OUTSIDE", and she nodded her approval at my recitation.

"You realize that raising your voice to the superintendent was inappropriate, correct?" she asked, and I nodded.

"I could have played it a little cooler, certainly." I said meekly. Mom had always told me that getting emotional was fine, but letting emotion dictate terms meant forsaking all claim to reasonable discourse. I hadn't been thinking of that, obviously, when I read Mrs. Harding the riot act.

"Fair enough." Mrs. LeBeau stood up and went over to a small drinks cabinet to fill a glass with ice and a brown liquid from a crystal decanter, probably scotch of some kind. "Have you ever raised your voice like that previously?"

"Well, probably. My parents could probably tell you more, I wasn't always a well-behaved child."

She returned to her seat, smirking at me as she sat down. "I mean like you did yesterday. Not as a child throwing a tantrum, but as a superior being defied."

That caught me off-guard, I certainly hadn't felt that way. "...I don't know what you mean."

"Having some... experience in matters of this nature," Mrs. LeBeau said, placing her right hand at the base of Liz's neck and receiving a joyful whimper in return, "I know a command when I hear one. In fact, I issued one immediately afterwards, which you so helpfully mentioned, and you complied with indecent haste. As I would expect from a good boy." Her voice had lowered to a seductive purr, and Liz gave me a beaming smile. I felt a touch of pride at being complimented, before it dawned on me that Mrs. LeBeau had slipped into full mommy-domme mode and that was likely the exact effect she wanted.

"T-thanks," I said, an unsteady waver creeping into my voice. "I just... she had no right to talk about my friends that way, and Mama always said 'Respect is earned' trumps 'Respect your elders.'"

"You don't need to justify it to me, Mr. Wayne. I would have done the same after you left. I am more interested in the obvious effect it had on Mrs. Harding and whether you were aware of it."

NO WAY, I thought. "I mean, I thought she looked pretty shocked to be talked back to like that, now that I think of it."

"You didn't notice anything... else?" Mrs. LeBeau raised her eyebrow as Liz giggled. There was something, but I'd dismissed it as my eyes playing tricks on me.

"I mean, when she was leaving the office, I thought..." I stopped, wondering just what the principal was playing at here.

"Yes?" she prompted.

"Did she get aroused by all of that? By... uh, well..." I was starting to get irritated at my own awkwardness, and I think it showed in my face.

"Yes, she did," Mrs. LeBeau confirmed, "and you made her that way. I was quite surprised how effective it was, myself: I thought you had been practicing such things with your paramours, but I realized later that you likely didn't realize what you had done. Thus, the reason you're here."

A switch flipped on in my head. "This is related to that offer of 'tutoring'?" Mrs. LeBeau nodded.

"I made that offer when I thought you would need assistance in standing up for yourself in the face of your... biological issues. However, after yesterday, I believe you would benefit greatly in other ways. Which is why I asked Elizabeth to join us. She has agreed to assist us in this endeavor, for which I am grateful." She tapped Liz on the shoulder, and the frizzy brunette rose to her feet gracefully. Mrs. LeBeau guided Liz's face down to hers and they shared a sensual kiss before she turned back to me. "If you don't mind, I need to address something with my... assistant."

"Uh, sure, go ahead."

Mrs. LeBeau shifted in her seat to face Liz. "You will perform as we discussed," she said, and Liz nodded emphatically. "Good girl." Liz audibly moaned at receiving this praise, and I started to understand the relationship at play. At least, I thought I did, but I received a curveball when Mrs. LeBeau promptly took Liz's hard girldick into her mouth.

"Oh, Mistress!" Liz moaned, grabbing onto the chair for stability as the principal fellated her vigorously. The sight of the school's foremost disciplinarian with a cock in her mouth was intensely arousing, and I felt my own member start to strain against my pants painfully. Mrs. LeBeau wasn't content to just suck on Liz, either, as she reached underneath Liz's balls to plunge her finger into her pussy. Liz screamed uncontrollably as her mistress pleasured her, but as quickly as the oral session started, it ended as Mrs. LeBeau withdrew Liz's dick from her mouth. Liz looked like she'd just been hit with a truck, but soon regained her composure.

"A few more items before we proceed," Mrs. LeBeau said, returning her gaze to me. "We will not speak of anything that is discussed or occurs in my home outside of it. This will be a safe space for all of us, which requires the level of trust I mentioned previously, in both directions. I promise that, if you betray that trust, it will end poorly for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." I must not have had my face under control, because Mrs. LeBeau raised her eyebrow again.

"You are concerned about keeping things from your paramours." Her level of perception was on point.

I nodded. "I understand how you'd rather not let your personal life air out in public, but I won't keep secrets from the girls. They're trustworthy, and they won't spread anything around. I'll guarantee that."

"That will do for now," she responded. "So, Elizabeth is going to interact with you, and I would like you to tell her to stop before she gets too intimate. Where that line is, I will leave to your discretion. You will need to be a bit assertive, otherwise she'll have her way with you. I suspect you won't enjoy it. You will follow all of our previously established rules, of course. Are you ready?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose."

"Be affirmative, Mr. Wayne." Her voice sharpened a little, reminding me of the day before. "You will need the strength of conviction before long."

"Yes," I said, more emphatically. This was turning into some weird RPG situation.

With that, Mrs. LeBeau pressed something on her phone. Liz started walking towards me as music started playing, her cock bouncing with every step closer. It was the most feminine member I'd seen to that point: about 6 inches, smooth with a graceful arc to it. I would absolutely describe it as cute, or maybe adorable if that didn't sound patronizing when applied to someone's dick. Her personal scent started drifting into my nose as she got closer, and I was at a loss to identify it. It was somewhat floral, possibly bright, but I kept wanting to use weirder adjectives to describe it: graceful, vibrant, smooth.

When Liz reached me, she crawled into my lap and leaned back into me, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "You mind if we start with a lap dance? Mistress likes watching me work."

"Sure thing," I replied, and Liz nipped at my nose before starting to slowly dance. It was definitely pleasureable feeling her grind on me, and I was sure she noticed the bar of steel in my jeans, but I had a weird urge to take this time to catch up with her. "You landed at Cedar Heights after last year, right?" Cedar Heights Academy was a STEM magnet school over in Marchfield, and a fairly prestigious one at that.

"Yeah!" she replied cheerfully, grinding her ass against my dick. "They had a chem and life science position open right as I was finishing up my hours, and I have family over there, so I took the shot. I miss Granite Hills, though. The student population wasn't as cutthroat, academically speaking. You know, if you wanted to touch me, I wouldn't mind."

"I'd love to," I replied, "but I'm under orders." Liz nodded before pulling my face down into her chest, rubbing her breasts against me before returning to her steady rhythm. "So, how long have you and Mrs. LeBeau had this, uh, arrangement?"

She giggled, turning around to grind her ass against me. "We started this summer. I had a huge crush on her all last year, but I couldn't act on it until I was no longer at the school. Huge conflict of interest, obviously."

"Obviously."

"But, after I accepted the position at Cedar Heights, we had dinner, she explained what she was about, and I realized I really wanted to explore my submissive side. It's been amazing, and Mistress is so nice to me."

I smirked. "Praise kink, huh?"

"Mm-hmm, I love being Mommy's good little girl."

She was definitely a dancer in her spare time, as evidenced by her flexibility and incredible level of body control. I was astonished when she raised her leg up to her shoulder in a vertical split before hooking it around the back of the chair and my shoulder, placing her dick right in front of my face. It was still slick with Mrs. LeBeau's saliva, and I might have been interested in finishing the job she'd started if the situation hadn't been so weird. She leaned over to let her hair cascade around my head, and I was starting to fall under her seductive spell. The strange aroma of her arousal got even stronger, and it was easy to see how into this Liz was getting. I looked past her to see Mrs. LeBeau sipping her drink and slowly drawing her hand across her leg. I suddenly realized that she was actually rubbing herself on top of her silk robe, as I recognized the outline of a massive rod framed by the fabric.

"Hey," Liz said, "you should be looking at the girl with her cock in your face."

"Apologies," I replied, giving her a winning smile as I returned my attention to her.

"Mistress really enjoyed watching you and your girlfriend," Liz continued, removing her leg from my shoulder and slowly moving down the length of my body. "I could tell how into it she was, she came so hard when you did, I could barely swallow it all." She licked my lips before moving further down. Eventually, her hands were at my belt as her face hovered right over the obvious bulge in my pants. "I wanna taste you myself, I think Mistress is curious about you. I know you want me in your mouth, too."

"Almost certainly," I said, playing along (which is my story and I'm sticking to it), "but I'd rather we didn't until I clear it with my lovely girlfriends."

"Oh, come on," Liz said, unbuckling my belt, "they don't need to know about this. Mistress said: what happens here stays here, right?"

"And I appreciate that," I replied, getting mildly weirded out by this aggressive turn, "but I don't keep secrets from them."

"It's better to ask forgiveness than permission," Liz started unlooping my belt from my jeans.

"Liz, really, your enthusiasm is very flattering, but I don't want to do this." Now, I was getting irritated.

"That's too bad. I do." Liz's voice took on a mocking tone as she started to unbutton my pants. "Don't worry, by the time I'm done, you'll forget all about your girls when you're begging me to take your ass again."

That finally pissed me off.

"I said stop."

My voice cracked a little as I said it, like a whip. Liz froze and looked at me with a mix of fear and excitement.

"Tell her to back away," Mrs. LeBeau said, sitting up in her chair.

"Liz, I need you to take three steps back." I didn't know what my voice was doing at the moment, but Mrs. LeBeau's command rang in my ears and I pushed my concerns aside.

Liz did exactly as I asked, taking three slow steps backwards. "I-I'm sorry, Ace," she said with a sob, "I didn't know..."

"Elizabeth," Mrs. LeBeau said, rising from her chair, and Liz stopped talking. She looked like she was about to break down. "Mr. Wayne, you may stand up and secure your pants."

I stood, rebuttoned my jeans, and put my belt back on. It hurt to see Liz so affected by this, and I wanted to tell her it was okay.

"Now, do you hear yourself? That tone of voice you used just now?"

I had to think about it. "I don't know, it seems like it's coming and going." I could feel my voice changing, and I focused on how it felt when it sounded like it was going through that chorus and phaser array. "Like this? Oh, wow, that's weird. I sound like a Cylon."

Mrs. LeBeau looked impressed, and maybe a little shocked. "Now, tell Elizabeth what she did wrong." Liz winced as the principal said it.

"Liz," I said, slowly as I felt out the Voice (as we would start calling it), "I really appreciate that you wanted to play with me, but please don't do things like that unless I say it's okay first. Okay?" Liz bit her lip and nodded, and I noticed drops of moisture running down the inside of her leg. "Are... are you getting turned on by this?" I asked, normally.

"You have no idea, Ace," Liz responded. "Your voice... it's going straight to my pussy, just like Mistress's!" She turned to Mrs. LeBeau and moaned when the much taller woman gave an approving nod.

"What is going on?" I asked. My earlier concerns were no longer interested in being ignored.

"I wish I could explain it," Mrs. LeBeau said, "but I hardly know the underlying reasons. Suffice to say, your voice can communicate more than just words. If it is anything like mine, you'll find it easier to capture people's attention and have them listen to what you say. Your arguments will sound more convincing. You may also be able to provide encouragement for certain courses of actions that your audience might be disposed towards but reluctant to take on their own. You'll soon find that there are some... enjoyable side-effects on your romantic partners, especially if you partake in certain kinds of play." She didn't need to explain what those were.

It definitely sounded like a neat set of abilities. It was also sounding like some sketchy mind control nonsense. "You mean I could compel people against their will?"

Mrs. LeBeau frowned. "In my experience, no. It is more a guiding hand, but it will take some practice to tune it appropriately. I would like to help you with that practice, if you will allow me. Will Tuesdays at this time be acceptable to you?"

I nodded. "When do I face the Gom Jabbar?" Liz laughed at the blatant Dune reference, and Mrs. LeBeau gave me a warm smile.

"I suspect sometime after Homecoming, young Atreides. We'll need at least that long to make sure you don't blow your vocal cords out."