Unblended Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can that happen?" I asked.

"I had to take a considerable amount of sick time shortly after my blending, I gave myself a very serious case of laryngitis."

I looked back at Liz. She looked much better than she had a few moments ago, and she was still rock hard. I felt bad about scaring her, and I wanted to make it up to her.

"Mrs. LeBeau, may I try something with Liz?"

"Will it require physical contact?" she asked sternly.

"Oh, god, no!" With that, she nodded, and I turned to Liz.

"I'm going to order you to do something, is that alright?" I asked her.

"If you use that voice, fuck yeah," she responded.

"Elizabeth, what have I said about that language."

"Sorry, Mistress."

I cleared my mind before invoking my crazy new vocal distortion, throwing in an imperious sneer and my best Terrence Stamp snarl for extra kick: "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD."

Liz immediately dropped to her knees and screamed in ecstacy, and she came on the spot. I couldn't believe how hard her climax had struck, nor how quickly. Her face contorted in a riot of joy and lust, and I faintly lamented the waste as her spend landed on the floor. Almost as swiftly as it started, it was over, and she gave me a look of adoration as the orgasmic fog cleared. "Holy SHIT, Ace! What was that?!"

I laughed. "I'm sorry, I just really wanted to say th-..." I looked up and noticed that Mrs. LeBeau had taken a knee, her face in a state of complete shock. Her muscular, deeply tanned leg extended out from her robe, as did her incredible endowment as it hardened. She had to be at least 12 inches long and incredibly thick, almost like a soda can. I quickly averted my eyes. "Uh... ma'am?"

Liz turned to look and gasped. "Mistress?!"

Mrs. LeBeau looked at me, a strand of her hair comically hanging loose from her usual tight bun. "That... was unexpected." She slowly stood up, straightening her robe and hair as she did so. A tent in the fabric extended obscenely in front of her. "I think we shall adjourn for now. Consider your debt to society repaid."

"Thank you, ma'am." I continued averting my eyes as Liz escorted me to the front door. She looked incredibly excited, and gave me a hug.

"That's so crazy! I've never heard of anyone talking to her like that and getting away with it!" Liz said.

"She's usually in control, I take it?"

"She's always in control. Did you see her cock? I'm going to get REAMED in a few minutes, so thank you for that! And for the orgasm, that was amazing!" She shivered a little before she opened the door. "So, I guess we'll be seeing each other again!"

"Yeah, I guess," I replied. "Did you move in?"

"Not yet," she said, "it's still early days, technically. I wouldn't mind it, but Mistress is pretty strict about relationship pace." She cast her eyes to the floor. "So, um, about what happened..."

"I get it," I said, sympathizing with her. "It got a little icky, but we're okay, and we aren't going to do that again. Without consent, anyway. Just, please do me a favor and leave the girls out of it next time."

Liz nodded and hugged me again. I realized how surreal it was to be having this conversation with Liz while she was completely naked, but if she was fine with it, I didn't see why I couldn't be.

"Thank you for understanding," she said as we parted. "We usually don't do anything like that without talking it through with everyone involved. I thought it was crossing the line, but she seemed convinced it was necessary to get you out of your shell. She's super worried about you, actually."

"Really? I didn't realize I was such a problem."

"Not like that. She worries about all of her students, you've just got a lot more shit to deal with."

I looked down and shook my head a little. "I really appreciate that. Would you let her know for me?"

"Of course!"

We parted ways, Liz returning to the house and closing the door as I set off back towards the school. I hadn't made it to the end of the driveway when I thought I heard an intense scream of pleasure from inside the house. I suspect Mistress didn't want to wait.

*****

Football practice ran from almost immediately after school to 5 PM, as Tanya had helpfully informed me earlier. It was only 4 by the time I got back, so I decided to head up to the bleachers to wait. It was turning into a nicely brisk day, and the football team was running all manner of drills and scrimmages under the watchful eye of Coach Traeger. At the other end of the field, the cheerleading squad was similarly hard at work refining their routines. I took up a post about halfway up the main bleacher section and started looking through my homework. There wasn't anything super pressing: most of the assignments I had weren't due until the end of the week, and the only one that I needed to do was some reading for AP English. I had read Shelley's Frankenstein before, but I appreciated that I got to read it now for class credit.

At football practice, the offense was running some complicated plays, mostly run formations and quick screens from the look of them, while the defense made it as difficult as possible to execute them. I found my attention leaving Shelley's masterpiece as the Unstoppable Force/Immovable Object problem was made flesh and played out on the field below: Donna Mulgrew (the Mountain Who Walks) anchored the offensive line at center, while Tanya Peterson was the most vicious defensive end in the state.

I happened to look up as a play ended and the two women locked into a vigorous struggle for supremacy. Donna was nearly 7 feet tall and exceptionally strong, second only to the principal's similarly superheroic stature. Tanya, however, had a lower center of gravity, a fair weight advantage, and some wrestling experience. These tended to balance each other out, and the rest of the team gathered around as the two women resolved their impromptu match. I wasn't sure if this was normal, but from the sound of the shouting around them, things were pretty testy down there. I saw Stacy Keebler trying to get through and break things up without success, and I started racing down the bleacher stairs. By the time I'd gotten to the bottom, Donna got a hand on Tanya's collar and delivered something very close to a chokeslam, slamming Tanya to the ground with a bone-rattling crunch.

"HEY!" I shouted as I rushed to the crowd. That seemed to get everyone's attention, and they parted for me. Donna had stepped away from Tanya and removed her helmet, revealing a shocked look on her sweaty face. Tanya was convulsing on the ground, and my heart stopped for a second before I heard her laughing harder than I ever had before. That didn't stop me from kneeling beside her and helping to get her helmet off.

"Holy SHIT, Donna!" she said, breathing whenever she could between peals of deep laughter. Donna came over and kneeled on Tanya's other side.

"Oh my goddess, T," she said, her voice a little shaky, "I don't know what happened, I just..." In fact, her entire body looked shaky, likely due to the adrenaline wearing off.

"What the fuck just happened?!" I asked. I didn't know whether to be relieved that Tanya was okay, pissed at Donna for trying to break my girlfriend, or some combination of the two.

"We've been pretty chippy today," I heard Stacy say behind me, "we're trying to shift to a run-focused offense, but it's no help when the defense doesn't let you get away with anything."

"Why should they?" Coach Traeger shouted, arriving from the practice field with the special teams unit. "You think North Brookdale will? This sucks, I'm right there with you, but until we can get our passing game adjusted, our ground game needs to be completely solid."

I leaned over to plant a quick kiss on Tanya's cheek. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "just a little winded, though I'm feeling much better all of a sudden." She looked at me and licked her lips.

"Later," I said as Donna and I helped her to her feet. Once she was upright, Tanya slapped Donna on the shoulder, and relief washed over the taller woman's face. Tanya then pulled me in to a deep kiss, to the hooting and hollering of the rest of the team, and I noticed Donna blushing hard as she looked away.

"Jesus, Wayne!" Coach said, separating us and pushing me away from Tanya. "Could you at least wait until practice is over? It's hard enough keeping this bunch focused without you making out with them!"

"Not the only thing that's hard right now, I bet," Stacy said, with the expected response from her HIGHLY immature teammates.

"Enough!" Coach shouted, doing her best not to snicker and almost succeeding. "Cooldown laps, then hit the showers!" The team all headed off to the track that ringed the football field as Coach Traeger gave me a stern look.

"Sorry," I said, "I got worried when Donna went all Undertaker on Tanya."

"I could tell," she replied, her face softening into a grin, "I guess Marge is teaching you that weird thing she does, huh? I could hear you from the practice field."

"Voice work, yeah," I confirmed. "I didn't know she was a Bene Gesserit witch."

Coach rolled her eyes. "Please, tell me you didn't make Dune references around her. She eats that shit up."

"Uh, maybe?" I said with a shrug.

"You poor bastard," she said, flatly. "Just be careful when and where you use it."

"Why?" I asked. Coach looked around, making sure the team was out of earshot before continuing.

"I don't know if she means for it to happen," she said, "but when she uses that voice, it goes right to my johnson, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one it does that to."

I nodded quietly. Liz said exactly the same thing, but the corroboration painted things in a slightly more concerning light.

*****

We chatted further as the team lapped the track, mostly about my sudden and newfound athletic prowess. I confirmed that yes, I was a working man now with shifts on Friday night, and no, I wasn't interested in filling in at WR until Casey got cleared to return. Coach hoped that wouldn't be much more than two weeks' out, and that Donna had expressed some interest in moving into a Gronk-style tight end role in the interim. When I expressed some concerns about the integrity of the o-line without her at center, Coach nodded sagely and said they were discussing things, but she'd respect Donna's decision whatever it might be. I thought that was really understanding of her, until Coach added "as long as that decision is to stay at center."

I happened to glance downfield to see the cheerleaders similarly breaking practice. The Granite Hills Dragonettes were a perfect blend of athleticism and artistic grace, having won as many state and national titles in cheer and dance as any of the performing arts groups had in their respective competitions. They averaged about 5' 11", with most of the members having pulled very feminine in their blending regardless of where they started, and they all prided themselves on looking absolutely gorgeous all the time. One would think this would breed a very toxic environment both within the squad and with the squad's interactions with the student body at large, and one would be pleasantly surprised at how wrong they were: the Dragonettes were actual light, friendship, and positivity. I liked to think that whatever relationship Becky Addison had with them allowed her sunny disposition to rub off on them (along with whatever else they were rubbing together, hur hur).

As the football team gathered up around Coach Traeger for some post-practice team-building, I went back up in the bleachers and collected my stuff. As the cheerleaders passed below me, I noticed co-captain Mickey (short for Michelle, formerly short for Michael) Beeman look up and wave at me. Feeling a sudden puckish mood come over, I greeted her in an appropriate fashion.

"Oh, Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! *clapclap* *clapclap* Hey Mickey! *clapclap* *clapclap*"

I was certain I wasn't the first person to quote the Toni Basil 80s classic at her, nor would I be the last, but she seemed genuinely excited to receive the attention. I realized why as the ENTIRE SQUAD responded in perfect time, falling into formation without a second thought.

"Oh, Andy, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! Hey Andy! *clapclap* *clapclap* Hey Andy! *clapclap* *clapclap*"

I threw my messenger bag over my shoulder and slid down the railing, hopping off with a flourish before I registered what I was doing. I hadn't ever been coordinated enough to execute even that low-stakes maneuver properly, so I resigned to add "heightened agility" to the growing list of "not superpowers". I kicked off the rail with a flourish and received a round of golf claps for the performance.

"I cannot believe you had that routine ready just in case some random passerby shouted 'Mickey' lyrics at you," I said, joining Mickey at the base of the bleachers. By that point, football practice officially adjourned, and Tanya came over to wrap her arm around my waist. I leaned in to the warm and slightly funky embrace, resting on her pads.

"I'm not that egotistical," Mickey responded, "Kat had an idea for us and the band, it's a riot. Also, HOW CUTE ARE YOU TWO? Oh em gee!" I rolled my eyes as Tanya chuckled, and I could tell we were both blushing a little.

Mickey and Tanya exchanged pleasantries before we all went off to our respective destinations. "So," Tanya said, "I figure I'll shower real quick, then we can go pick up some food and eat back at my place."

"A sensible plan," I said with a smirk, "though..."

"Though what?"

"If we went to your place first, you could shower there."

I could tell Tanya didn't think much of that plan. "Ugh, I'm gonna feel gross the entire drive home."

"True," I said, "and I won't stop you if you'd rather shower here first."

"Then why should I wait?" Tanya's confusion was evident in her voice, and my smirk deepened.

"Because I can't help you take a shower here."

She was quiet for a moment as she processed what I'd said. "...oh."

*****

For the third time in as many days, I found myself taking a shower with one of my girlfriends. Unlike the impromptu love and hair session with Michi or the pre-bedtime cleanup with Tessa, Tanya and I were in there specifically to fuck like crazy. Which explained why we were using the shower in her mom's master bathroom: it was more spacious and had a bench. The glass walls were also very nice from a design perspective, and would enhance the experience greatly were anyone to wander in and see us there.

We started by scrubbing down quickly, and it wasn't long before I inhaled her hard cock into my mouth. The bench was the perfect height for it, and Tanya leaned up against me with her hands running through my hair as I pleasured her. I loved the feel of her body and weight pressing in to me, of her ass in my hands as I grabbed it for leverage, and of course her cock sliding in and out of my willing mouth. There was plenty of her for me to squeeze and massage, and her voice filled the shower as I drove her to a swift conclusion.

"Fuck, Ace, I'm gonna drown you," she moaned, and that was all the warning I got before the floodgates opened: my gag reflex kicked in as a giant wave of ejaculate flooded my throat, and I pulled off coughing as her gorgeous cock continued its seemingly endless outpour. She had given me a facial the first night we were together, but that was a tiny bit of moisturizer compared to the mess she was making of me. Tanya braced against the wall behind me, her huge breasts bracketing my head. I stroked her as she came, adding to the incredible torrent that covered me. She hadn't been lying about the raw amount of cum she could put out now, and I absolutely adored it. When she finally started tapering off, I returned her to my throat and received a blast of her essence for my trouble, the scent and flavor of cherry limeade dominating my senses.

When she was finally done, Tanya stepped back and we gazed into each other's eyes. Despire the incredibly lewd activity we'd engaged in, I felt incredibly peaceful and loved in that moment, and Tanya's hands fell into mine as she knelt down to kiss me. The water washed over us as we made out, each of us moaning softly as we kissed.

We eventually switched positions, Tanya proceeding to bury my hardness in her throat. Her lips and mouth felt incredible wrapped around my cock, and I didn't spare the enthusiastic encouragement. Before long, she wrapped her boobs around me and buried her face in her own cleavage, titfucking me while she sucked. I didn't last long under such an incredible assault, and I began filling her mouth as I screamed in pleasure. I had to brace myself against the wall as she had when my knees started to buckle, and Tanya released her boobs to hold me up in her powerful arms, pulling me in to deepthroat me and allow the remainder of my seed to pour down her moist throat.

"Mmm," she said, popping off my dick and looking up at me, "seriously: if we're not careful, I'm gonna want this EVERY. DAY."

"Y-yeah," I said. She still had me in her hand, and I was somehow still hard as steel AND ready to explode again. She looked a little shocked as I started thrusting into her grip, my hips acting almost on their own.

"What?" Tanya asked, as her shock turned to amorous delight.

"Please," I begged, my voice pitched into a high whine, "I wanna cum again."

Tanya started stroking me, aiming my cock at her chest. "Yeah, baby, cum on my big tits." We stared into each others eyes as she jerked me, occasionally leaning over to suck on my head before pulling back and continuing her handjob. Eventually, Tanya looked at my chest and said "Ooh, that's right..." She suddenly pulled me into her and latched onto my left nipple, sucking at it gently. My vision went white as a blaze of pleasure flodded my body.

"OH FUCK!" I shouted as jets of cum streamed onto her chest. Tanya kept licking and sucking on my nipples as she jerked me off onto her chest, and I screamed wildly as the sensation rocked me. My second climax didn't last as long, but it was just as powerful, and I slipped from her hand as I fell to my knees as it ended. Tanya pulled me in to another kiss, and I rested against her lovely, plush body as I recovered my breath.

"Holy shit," she said, "that was intense."

"You said it," I agreed, nodding. "If that's what it feels like to you girls when I suck on them, you can do that whenever you want, god DAMN." Tanya giggled and nodded. I could only imagine what it would feel like to have one girl sucking on each nipple while a third sucked my cock, and a twinge of soreness from my dick said cut that shit out, I'm done for now.

"Are you normally multi-orgasmic like that?" she asked as we got to our feet to wash off again. I shook my head.

"This is the first time," I said, "but if that's how my body's developing, I really appreciate it. I have a lot of partners to satisfy, and that would definitely help keep me going."

"Mmm, not if I get all of you to myself," Tanya said with a smirk.

"Speaking of..." I turned Tanya around and placed my hand on her back. "Lean over," I whispered in her ear, and she gasped as I massaged her asshole with my finger.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Ace," Tanya moaned, bracing herself against the wall as I spread her cheeks. I let the shower wash off the soap residue before kneeling down and slowly licking the entire length of her backside, starting from the base of her pussy and working my way upwards. Her body started shaking as I neared her tight star.

"I have been looking forward to this all day," I said before lightly licking her ass. Tanya moaned deeply as my tongue made contact, and I let her incredible cheeks wrap themselves around my face as I started tonguing her ass in earnest. This was a new sensation for me, warm and musky as Tanya's ass molded itself to my face, and I loved it.