Unblended Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd received one of those reloadable debit cards from my aunt Bobbie Sue for my birthday with $200 on it, and after running through the card's registration process, I added it as a payment method to my FriendFan account. I also took a moment to update my date of birth, as there was no further need to pretend I'd been born some time during the Reagan administration. I suddenly got very nervous as I browsed to Jenny Lynx's VIP page and hovered over the Subscribe button. Why am I doing this? I thought to myself. I've got three amazing girlfriends, two similarly amazing mothers, and likely the run of the school if I wanted it. Why in heaven's name am I considering this?

Because IT'S JENNY LYNX, YOU CLOD, my brain screamed back at me, and you are horny right now. Besides, your amazing girlfriends would absolutely support you in this! PAY THE WOMAN ALREADY. There was a thought. I decided I could ask about it later and clicked the button. The gears spun, and I was kicked over to Jenny's VIP page with full access.

Just in time to watch a livestream.

"Hey, everybody! Thank you for tuning in tonight! Ugh, I am so glad this day is over!"

Jenny was sitting on her bed in a ratty t-shirt and pink panties. The t-shirt barely corralled her massive boobs, and when she raised her arms to stretch, the audience was treated to a generous portion of underboob and a brief flash of her areolae. Her panties did a similarly poor job of covering up her cute member, it's slightly darker pink head popping up above the waistband and seemingly winking at the camera. She wasn't wearing any makeup and was done wearing any sort of bra. From the description of her day, delivered in her bright, clear voice, I could sympathize with wanting to just relax and be done.

"But not before having a bit of fun with my fans..." she said, with a sly wink to the camera.

I sat transfixed, not by her incredible curves or beautiful face, but by her hair. She had long, full-bodied hair that came down past her shoulder, with the left side of her head buzzed down. One of the standard female action rpg protagonist hairstyles. That would have been enough, but it was dyed a shade of neon purple that set her entire look off. It was the most striking shade I'd seen in a while, even moreso than anything Nurse Carter usually chose, and she went for bold colors more often than not. It occurred to me that this might be just her style, and I went to ask about it in chat.

The chat feed had been scrolling since the stream started and was full of the usual, unimaginative chatter: "show us ur tits", "I'm so hot for you", "jerk that cock for me", etc. I also noticed that Jenny wasn't really responding to any of it, and the rapid pace of incoming messages meant that any chance of my more innocent inquiry grabbing her attention was slim, at best. Suddenly, there was a loud DING, and a message in bright blue text appeared in chat and stayed there for a while. LoveAngel88: Hi, Jenny! Jenny looked over at something before smiling. "Hi, LoveAngel! Thank you!" Understanding dawned as I noticed the Tip button next to the chat input window.

"In for a penny..." I said to myself, sitting up and clicking on the Tip button. An array of tip values popped up, and I selected $5, motivated both by the desire to get a response and a touch of guilt for acquiring some of Jenny's past videos through less than legitimate means. I typed my message and hit Enter, only for a new popup to appear: Please select a display name. I guessed I missed that part of registration and entered my usual chat handle, before stopping to think about it. This would likely be set in stone once selected, and I thought I could do better, ESPECIALLY if I did decide to start my own FF page. I typed in what I thought was a more appropriate name, and was shocked to see it hadn't been taken yet.

AceOfHearts: Hello, Jenny! I LOVE your hair! What color is that, if I may ask?

DING. My message appeared in green, and I gathered that the tip value determined the text color. Jenny looked over and her face brightened as she read my message. "Aww, thank you for asking, Ace! I've had it for a few days, but no one's seemed to notice!" she said, putting her hands on her hips and making a grumpy face at the camera before laughing and smiling again. "It's a brand called Radiata, they're a smaller company out of Wisconsin, I think? They make a bunch of really bold colors like this, and I fell in love with them last year. This color is called Liquid Ozone, and I LOVE IT!"

Without even thinking, I typed a reply and hit send. Surprisingly, the reply was also displayed in green, so I guessed my tip was good for a few messages: I doubt it would help sanitize drinking water, but I have some friends that are looking for dyes like that! Thank you! I shook my head in disgust. The last thing she likely wanted or needed right now was chemistry jokes. Indeed, the chat filled with a bunch of NERD gifs along with the other pablum.

Jenny read my reply and snorted, covering her face as she started giggling. When she finally recovered, she leaned over and started tapping at a keyboard (rocking mechanical MX Cherry Blue switches, unless I missed my guess). A chat message in pink soon popped up.

JennyLynx==>AceOfHearts: Mineral oxychloride is a hell of a compound.

I was mightily impressed, not only that Jenny had enough of a chemistry background to get the reference, but that she had the joke ready so quickly. Again, I found myself typing a response and hitting send.

AceOfHearts==>JennyLynx: Strewth, those legionnaires probably never see it coming.

In my defense, I didn't have a lot of people with whom I could trade higher-order chemistry jokes, so if an opportunity to make a joke obliquely referencing water sanitation and Legionnaire's Disease comes along, I take it with no regrets.

There was another DING as someone tipped Jenny, this time with a more obvious request (TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT WOO). When Jenny checked the message, she looked as though she were trying to suppress a sneeze before replying "You're right, BlakeTheSnake, I AM wearing too much clothing! But you all know the rules! You have to make it worth my while..." This was followed by a blizzard of DINGing as the assemblege chipped in.

It wasn't long before Jenny slowly lifted her shirt up and off, her breasts bouncing heavily as they were finally freed of their fabric prison. She started massaging her thick, suckable nipples as she mugged for the camera. "Mmm... I bet you all know exactly how good this feels, right? Letting the girls run free, giving them some much... needed... attention..."

Jenny let out a low moan as she played with her nipples. I sat back and started stroking myself, my eyes locked on Jenny's violet eyes. "Ooh, are you stroking yourselves yet? I want to see all those nice, hard cocks you have for me." Jenny's voice seemed to bore right into my brain, and I felt myself nodding in response. I could have turned my camera on and taken some shots of myself to send along, but that felt a bit forward for my first time. With a wink, she lifted one of her breasts to her lips and sucked on herself with a moan.

"I bet you're getting close, huh?" Jenny asked with a wink. "Don't you want to shoot your loads all over my huge tits?" Again, I nodded almost unconsciously. "I think I want to join you. You all know how much I love making a mess of myself!" Unbidden, the feed was flooded with more donations, and Jenny started sliding her panties off with a grin. She was really getting into this now, and her cock was actively leaking precum as she adjusted herself on her bed, giving the camera a clear view of her pussy as well.

"Oh, goody!" she cooed, immediately taking herself in hand, "thank you so much, everyone, I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait!" She immediately started stroking herself, angling to point the head of her pretty cock up along her body. I leaned back in my chair and did the same. I spied the bottle of lube Tessa had left with me and grabbed it, taking a little in my hand to assist in my ministrations. The cool liquid sent a chill up my spine, and the slickness felt amazing against my skin.

Jenny had done the same, making a big show of squirting lube on her cock before resuming, and I found myself matching her pace. I couldn't take my eyes off of her startling violet eyes. I knew we weren't actually looking at each other, but it sure felt like it, and I got incredibly hot thinking that we were jerking off together.

"Oh, I'm getting so close!" Jenny's pleading cries sounded pretty legitimate to me. "Come on, stroke those cocks! I don't want to cum all over my tits alone!" As she stroked, she mauled one of her boobs with her free hand, which caused her entire body to writhe. Tips were still coming in, and that segment of the chat window scrolled nearly as quickly as the main section, but Jenny was too wrapped up in her own pleasure to notice.

As I felt the stirrings of my orgasm start to travel the length of my cock, I closed my eyes and maintained my pace. Right as it hit, Jenny screamed. "Fuck, I'm cumming! Cum with me!"

"FUCK!" I roared as I painted myself with hot issue. My hips bucked wildly in my chair as I jerked the life out of myself, my cock streaming wave after wave of cum all over my chest and abs. I opened my eyes to see Jenny in a similar state, her chest covered in globs of creamy jizz. I watched her as our climaxes tapered off, and she threw another sly grin at the camera before leaning back with a sigh.

"Holy fuck, that was good," she said, and I fully agreed. Looking myself over, I noticed that I'd done a very good job keeping my chair clean, but that would change if I didn't start cleaning up. I kept an eye on the chat as I started wiping myself down, standing up to use the towels I was sitting on rather than tissues. Everyone seemed amazed by this performance, as though it wasn't the usual kind of show for her.

Jenny eventually shifted to be able to see her screen, and started interacting with the chat again. "Oh my GOD, that was so good. Yes, Galvamon, I haven't cum like that in a while. Wow! I hope everyone enjoyed that as much as I did!" She leaned over to type at her keyboard, her chest and face still a complete mess. She then started scooping the remnants of her orgasm up and swallowing them, her giggles cutting through another round of tip notifications. I could definitely see how she was in the top eschelons of performers on the site: everything she did was incredibly sexy and also felt completely genuine. The cynic in my head hastened to add that Jenny had years in the business already and likely honed her performance skills to a razor's edge, but I didn't mind.

Jenny stayed on for another half-hour, responding to questions from the chat and updating everyone on her current work schedule. She had just started filming a new project that she was super excited about but didn't go into further details, despite the massive wave of tips begging for more info. Eventually, she thanked everyone for tuning in and signed off.

*****

I took the opportunity to grab yet another shower and wash up, getting very relazed by the time I finished.. By the time I was done, it was 8PM. I was definitely in a much better mood and ready to finish out the evening as I usually did when I was on my own. I threw on a pair of athletic shorts and sat back down to play something when I noticed a message notification on FriendFan. From JennyLynx. In my inbox.

Hi! Thank you for joining my livestream tonight! I hope you had as much fun as I did! If you want to see the recording, it should post to my VIP feed within the next few days! XOXO, Jenny

I deflated a little when I realized it was a form message, likely to everyone that tipped her, but reason asserted itself pretty quickly. Chill out, Ace, you traded a few nerd jokes with your porn star crush, that's all. It was pretty fun, and I was sure no one would believe me when I told the story later, so I really didn't have anything to feel bad about. The message had been in there since about a few minutes after the stream ended, which confirmed its automated nature.

The second message was not automated, however, and appeared as I was looking at the inbox.

OMG HI!

That was it. I sat and puzzled over it for a moment before deciding that a response was likely called for, but what the hell should it be? "Hello, thanks for jerking off for me? Capital knockers? Ugh, don't be a creep, Ace." I recognized I was talking to myself and addressed the keyboard before I went further into my insanity.

Hi! Thank you so much for streaming, that was amazing!

Message sent, and the waiting game began. "What the hell," I said, "just your internet crush saying 'hi', no big deal."

"What's no big deal?" a voice behind me asked, and I whirled around in surprise. Michiko and Tessa were standing there, wearing cute matching pajama sets and grinning at me.

"Uh..." I stammered. "W-what, ah... what are you doing here? It's your date night."

"It's our date night now!" Tessa said. "Tanya texted us while we were at dinner and let us know what happened, so we're gonna stay with you tonight!"

"What are you doing?" Michiko asked, finally noticing the website on my screen. A small DING indicated I'd received a message, and Michi walked over to look. "Were you... were you watching Jenny Lynx?" The shit-eating grin on her face told me how this conversation was going to do.

I shrunk down in my chair a little. "...well, everyone was busy and I wanted to resolve some tension..."

"I bet you did," Tessa said, eyeing the dirty towels by the hamper.

"You're fine," Michi said with a laugh, "we all know you're kind of... hold on..." She pushed me out of the way to look at my monitor more closely. "Did she send you a private chat link?"

"I don't know," I responded, turning around and shouldering Michi out of the way to look, "I was addressing some home invaders and haven't had a chance to look." Sure enough, Jenny's reply was a link to something.

"How much did you have to shell out for that?" Michi asked, looking at me with with a teasing smile.

"I didn't!" I said, "I mean, I don't think I did. I tipped her five bucks so I could ask about her hair dye, but that's it!"

"Of course, you did," Michi said with a snort. "Only you would pay money to ask a camgirl about her hair. Your mama taught you about talking to girls a little too well, if you ask me."

"Hey! It was a really cool shade of purple!"

Tessa glomped over and clicked on the link before I had a chance to think. A new window popped up as I turned to shoo her away. "Tess! Hold on! I'm not..."

"You're as ready as you'll ever be!" she said brightly before pulling Michiko with her over to my bed. "Just turn on that Ace charm! You'll have her seduced in no time!"

"Easy for you to say," I countered, "I don't think pheromones transmit properly over TCP."

"I hear they're adding it to IPv6," a voice said from my speakers, "but who knows if that will ever be deployed at-large."

My eyes widened as I realized it wasn't a chatroom that popped open. I slowly turned to face the screen and saw Jenny smiling back at me. She was in an oversized t-shirt and pajama bottoms and seated upright on her bed. She gasped a little as I turned around, and I realized that my webcam had started broadcasting automatically when the private video call started.

"Oh, wow," she said quietly, "you're a uni? And a real cutie, too!" I nodded dumbly, temporarily forgetting I had a rooting section with me.

"It's complicated," Michi and Tess said together. It shook me out of my pretty girl stupor, thankfully. I threw them a violent glare (to their amusement) before turning back and giving Jenny an awkward smile.

"Who's there with you?" Jenny asked, the makings of another sly grin forming at the corners of her mouth.

"That's also... complicated... um, I wasn't... uh... h-hi!" I eventually stammered. My face felt very flush as Jenny snort-giggled again.

"Hi! I'm Jenny," she said, flipping her hair a little. "I have sexytimes on the internet for fun and profit."

I thought for a moment before landing on an appropriate response. "Hi, Jenny, I'm Ace. I turned 18 last week and just watched my first adult livestream."

"Really?" Jenny asked. "That's so awesome! Thank you for picking me to take your cherry!"

"Like he would have picked anyone else," Michiko snarked from the bed.

"He's one of your biggest fans!" Tessa added.

"Seriously, who are they, again?" Jenny asked. I rolled my eyes at the girls before answering.

"They're my girlfriends and they are NOT HELPING."

Jenny laughed. "Girlfriends? Plural? How does that work? Are you saving yourself for an illegal polygamous marriage or something?"

"It's-" I started to say until Jenny cut me off.

"Wait, let me guess: it's complicated." More snort-giggling. It was super cute, actually, and I smiled in spite of my nervousness. I nodded as the girls chuckled behind me. "Even so," Jenny continued, "you're jerking off to a camgirl instead of actual girls? Are they ugly or something? No offense, ladies, I'm just finding this situation a little unbelievable."

"You're finding it unbelievable." I said. "I'm the one getting randomly messaged by the hottest girl on the internet to join her on a video call."

"Aww!" Jenny said, smiling.

"Also, none taken," I heard Michi say. She and Tessa appeared at my shoulders, and Jenny gasped when they came into the picture and rested their impressive endowments on my head.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

"As for the situtation," Tessa said, "he's supposed to be on a date with our other girlfriend, but she had a family emergency. We didn't find out about it until after he'd settled in for an evening of creeping on camgirls."

"It's technically our date night tonight," Michiko added, indicating Tessa, "but we didn't want Ace to suffer alone." They both returned to the bed and sat together, looking at me mischeviously.

"Holy shit, Ace," Jenny said a little breathlessly. "You just kinda dove into the deep end of the relationship pool, huh?"

"If it helps, we've all been friends for years, and they started dating in eighth grade. You know, in the Before Times." All at once, Tessa, Michiko, and Jenny all said "The Before Times" in a creepy cult voice and in unison. That seemed to finally break the tension, and we all laughed together.

Jenny and I started talking after that, with Tessa and Michiko joining in as appropriate. We mostly talked about nothing of any substance, which was oddly relaxing. We talked about video games, recent movies, our respective tastes in fashion, and eventually an extended discussion of hair dyes, where Jenny gave me a tour of her recent colors. She eventually commented on my looking like David Bowie, and I gave her closeups of my eyes while she mentioned that Bowie had anisocoria rather than heterochromia. That got a big "Aww!" from the girls when they noticed me blushing hard.

"Oh shit!" Jenny said suddenly. "I'm sorry, I need to go! I've got a big day tomorrow and I should get ready for bed." I saw that we'd burned 90 minutes just talking, and I suddenly felt bad at taking her time.

"Geez, I'm sorry! Like, should I tip you back or something? How much do you usually get for calls like this, I don't want to cut into your operating funds."

Jenny waved me off. "You're okay, I'd be offline right now anyway. Besides, I don't actually do this. Video call nerdy strangers randomly, I mean."

That caught me off-guard. "Forgive me, but, um..."

"Why did I reach out?" I nodded. "You're the first person to ever tip me to ask about my hair. Or about anything that wasn't about either my body or working with other performers. Then you made that Legionnaire's Disease joke and I kinda had to meet you."