All Comments on 'Unblended Ch. 13'

by Guest238

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cmars87cmars87over 2 years ago

I’ve read a lot of series on Literotica, and this is hands down my favorite, I cannot wait for the next installment.

Doc333Doc333over 2 years ago

Excellent story can't wait for you to continue

maxine2maxine2over 2 years ago

Excellent work, please continue this story.

icedragonmo3icedragonmo3about 2 years ago

I really like a lot of what you've done with my little sandbox. Your writing is engaging, and your characters are well defined and unique unto themselves.

The concept of HTs you came up with is probably my favorite addition. Given my love of size differences, I'm kind of kicking myself for not thinking of it first.

I'm less jazzed about the magic cum, but not by that much. I do appreciate how you bill it as a blending-fixer through unknown biological processes. Most of my issues with the story stem from personal tastes. I'm not much of a fan of incest, sorry.

You do have one big problem here, though. Ace is a Mary Sue. He's a loving, giving, martial artist who cooks like a chef and sings like an angel and DMs DnD campaigns and... he's flawless, and that's not a good thing. It's way too late in the story to un-perfect him, but you should probably keep that in mind for your next one.

That all said, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and binge-read the whole thing. Well done, and thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuest238@Guest238
Hello! I hope you like my work! (Totally okay if you don't, I'm writing to a very specific set of sexual proclivities and some of them are a little out there.) (I mean, not as out there as a lot of content on this illustrious website, but I suspect that the idea of gentlemen a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unblended Ch. 12 Previous Part
Unblended Series Info