Unbroken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking towards the door, Aidan stopped in his tracks when he heard Hanna's voice.

"Aidan!"

Aidan took a quick look behind and smiled. "Yes!"

"Thank you." She said softly. "This was really helpful."

Without saying a word, Aidan smiled and then got out of Hanna's room smiling. He had been able to help out Hanna and felt a little better. Guess that was what he needed to cool down after all. He didn't care how Hanna was gonna treat him afterwards, all he cared about was helping out.

Aidan went back to his room and found Luis fast asleep. He walked past without even looking at him and went to the couch. He slipped under his cover and was in no time asleep.

***

"Here it comes," The queen mother said, getting the last stick off of Luis' wound.

"How is it, granny?" Luis asked, praying to the stars not to make him have a huge scar. "Please, tell me it is not bad."

Granny chuckled, cupping his cheeks. She then leaned up and kissed his forehead. "It is just a small scar, baby. Nothing is bad. Your wound is completely healed."

"Yes!" Luis enthused, getting up excitedly. He was in granny's room and she had just removed his foolish stitches. Man he was really happy. He was finally free. He could now continue living his life. He was now gonna fuck all the asses that he could find. He had waited too long for this and even though he didn't feel quite the same as before. He was eager to fuck all the asses in the business he could find.

Luis moved around the room excitedly, laughing and singing joyfully. He had so much happiness in his heart that he felt like he was gonna explode with happiness. His heart was racing with joy, excited at what was gonna happen once he hits town.

Coming back to his granny, he stood still and then leaned down and kissed both her cheeks. "Share my happiness, granny." He chuckled, opening his arms wide. "I am free from that thing which prevented me to go out." He shouted throughout the whole room. His anger was all gone and so was his hatred. The only thing he was feeling was intense joy. There was no word to use to express that happiness.

"But wait," He paused and leaned down in front of his granny, decorating his gorgeous face with a smile. "Am I still handsome, granny?" He raised his eyebrow, winking at his granny. Of course, he knew he was still handsome but he just wanted to hear it from another person.

"You crazy boy," Granny chuckled, hitting him on the cheeks slightly. "You know you will never get ugly. You are the most handsome boy in the world. Even with that scar, you are perfect."

"Yes!" He acted as if he had just won a billion dollar lottery. "Thanks granny for this. Now I can finally go out."

"Are you planning on going out?" Granny asked.

"Maybe not today but real soon," He laughed. "I have stayed indoors for too long, granny."

"Oh, no," Granny gasped. "Please, don't do anything silly. You know your father..."

"He is not my father," Luis said angrily. He still hadn't forgiven his father for what he had done to him. He rarely stayed with his father in the same place unless it was just a special event. He was just lucky people never knew he was married. "Had he been my father, he wouldn't have done what he did to me. I am only a subject to him. I live under his authority. I cannot do anything anymore because of fear of what he is going to do to me."

"When will you forgive your father?" Granny sighed. "You know that it hurts him..."

"Hurts him?" Luis snapped. "Hurts him? Why does it hurt him? He should be happy. He wanted what is happening. He should have thought about that before making me marry someone that I don't love. He should have thought about...anyway, forget it." He got up. "For the last three weeks my life has not been the same. I always have to live with that boy and..."

"He's not so bad." Granny said softly. Aidan is really nice and you haven't been..."

"I don't care, granny." He snarled, clenching on his fist. "I will never accept that boy, granny."

"Are you gonna go..."

"I am a playboy, granny." Luis chuckled, giving her a great smile. "That is who I am. I will never ever get married to anyone. That boy and I are nothing," He gestured with his hands. "He left this scar on my face and it will serve as a reminder of what I went through. This scar will remind me of something bad that had happened to me. He should be happy because he is enjoying the royal family's wealth. His life has been transformed and..."

"Luis," granny gestured him. "Please, stop saying that. You know he doesn't enjoy this wealth. He has even refused to..."

"His family does," Luis pointed out. "That also means that he is enjoying it as well. Please, let me enjoy my life without any disturbances. I am a playboy, I hunt for pleasure." He didn't even care that he was talking to his grandmother. He didn't even see that great frown on her face. "I will live my life to the fullest. Father can control who stays in this palace and I have respected him by allowing that boy in my room. But I will not let him tell me what to do."

After saying that, Luis stormed out of his granny's room, ignoring her even when she called for him. He was so pissed that he just wanted to rush out of the palace but he wasn't ready for that. He was gonna take his time but he was gonna give Charles the good news that his stitch was out and that meant business. He hadn't talked to Charles about fucking someone since that day he had come home. All they talked were other things whenever Charles came around.

Just thinking about talking to Charles was able to put him back in his happy mood again. He was really happy even as he went down those stairs.

****

Aidan was standing outside, folding his arms on his chest and admiring the wonderful environment. He loved doing that whenever he didn't have anything to do. He spent most of his time outside and at his family house. Those two kept him from thinking and getting worried. The king was not around the house together with the queen so rather than arguing with Luis, he chose to spend his day outside after having his lunch.

Standing there while admiring the environment, Aidan heard a voice coming near. It sounded like Luis and he was busy laughing and talking on the phone. Aidan was nowhere near the entrance but he could clearly see and hear Luis and he was closer to him. Somehow, he decided to pay attention to what Luis was saying.

"Yeah," Luis laughed loudly touching his chest. "The stitches were out today man. I can't believe they are out. They were the only things that kept me captive. I couldn't move around because of them."

Hearing Luis, Aidan looked at his forehead and truly the stitch was out. He was still looking as handsome as ever and somehow, Aidan felt really happy and he loved the fact that Luis was happy. But he knew that nothing was gonna be well. He had a feeling that Luis had something planned and hence the reason why he was that happy.

Luis on the other hand noticed Aidan looking at him or rather watching him. He had been noticing Aidan looking at him recently. But he just didn't care because he was hot as fuck. Any guy was bound to go crazy but he was not interested in Aidan. He was gonna fuck some hot asses come next day.

Eyeing Aidan, Luis knew exactly what to do. He was gonna show Aidan that he could live his life without the king's orders. After all, the king never mentioned anything about stopping being a playboy, right?

"Of course," Luis said excitedly. "I am back in action, if you know what I mean."

"You are really crazy man." Charles sighed. "You should really stop that."

"Why should I?" He asked. "I can't stop my game. Now that I am back, I will catch up on what I have missed out. You know very well the way I am."

"Seriously, you need to stop."

"Don't say that." He laughed, just to make Aidan hear him. "You know very well that I can't do anything without you."

"In case you don't know," Charles answered. "I have never fucked anyone in the last two weeks."

"Me neither," Luis shrugged. "But that shouldn't prevent us from having fun." He chuckled. "I know you were waiting for me. I know you couldn't have done it without your bestie."

"Look, Luis, I am done with fucking around." Charles said simply. "You are my friend but I will not help..."

"Of course, you will." He chuckled, taking a quick glance of Aidan. "Just find some sweet bubble asses for me to fuck okay? I am back in business. I need a good release. It will be payback time. I will make him scream my..."

Hearing what Luis had said, Aidan quickly moved his eyes staring the other way. He couldn't listen anymore. He was somehow hurt with what he had heard from Luis. It was really painful and hearing it from Luis' mouth was the most painful. Luis continued with his conversation but Aidan didn't want to hear anymore. He very well knew that Luis was a gay playboy so why did it hurt him when he heard that Luis was gonna be fucking someone?

"Why do I feel this way?" Aidan thought as he tried to fix himself up.

But his mood wasn't brightening up at all. He wondered why he had listened to the queen's advice. He wondered why he had thought he could have a chance with Luis. The most painful thing was realizing that he was hurting. It was really painful. He felt like his heart had suddenly caught fire. It was pounding really deeply, almost ripping out of his chest.

Aidan's tried to control his breaths but they came out as harsh. His whole body felt really hot, making him feel sweaty. His head hurt a little and he was really not okay. His face had a frown which he didn't like. He didn't even want Luis to see him so he moved his face away.

"What's wrong with me?"

He couldn't believe he was feeling like that. "When did I start falling for him?" He wondered, taking a quick glance at the fool. He was still on the phone and laughing too.

Aidan got really lost in his thoughts. He was so lost that he didn't even see the car that was coming towards him. A happy princess stepped out, heading towards Aidan.

"Aidan!" Hanna enthused, wrapping her arms around him. "Oh my god, Aidan you are great."

Aidan gave her a nervous smile which he lost.

"Your plan worked," She chuckled, holding him tightly. She had never thought she could love Aidan like the way she did. "Everything is now fine. I love you so much Aidan. I really, really, really love you, love you."

Aidan smiled nervously again, taking a long look at Luis. Then without saying a word, he began walking inside the palace, leaving the princess wondering what's going on. "Aidan!" She called loudly. "Did I say something wrong?"

She looked at him and then her brother.

"Tomorrow would be nice," She heard him say. "Just find a cute guy." That's when it hit her. Aidan was sad because of the conversation Luis was having with whoever it was he was talking with. Even her mood was spoilt when she saw how sad he was. He had just helped her get back with her boyfriend. She didn't even smile anymore.

"Aidan!" She followed him behind. "Aidan, please wait."

****

Aidan quickly entered the palace, rushing past the living room. He heard footsteps behind and he knew the princess was behind him. Hearing her footsteps, he quickly rushed and reached the elevator. Just when it was about to close, the princess rushed in and pressed a key which he didn't even know.

"Aidan!" She spoke softly. "I am really sorry. Please, forgive me for everything."

"It's fine," Aidan smiled faintly. "Don't worry about it. I am glad that you got back with your boyfriend." He was trying to look as confident as he could but he was not fooling anyone. "I am really happy for you. It is always good to help out other people. Just call on me whenever you have any problems. I will be there no matter what. You can count on me to assist you on anything alright?"

"Aidan..." She said softly.

"I am fine, my princess."

"It's Hanna." She smiled. "Please, call me Hanna. From now on you are my friend."

They stayed silent until the elevator door opened. Seeing the door wide open, Aidan quickly got out, realizing that he was on the wrong floor. It was Hanna's floor. Realizing that, he quickly tried to go back but Hanna gripped his arm.

"Please, come with me."

She took him to her room and made him sit on the bed. Then she sat close to him and cupped his hand, slowly rubbing on it. Then she asked him a question that left him dumbstruck.

"Are you in love with Luis?"

Aidan looked straight at the princess, wondering where she had gotten that question. He quickly opened his mouth but no word came out. He tried his best but he felt like he had a huge lump in his throat. He didn't even know how to answer so it was better that he kept his mouth shut.

"Please, tell me the truth." She pleaded, rubbing on the tip of his hand. "Have you fallen for my brother?"

Aidan took a deep breath and nodded. That was all that he could do at that time. He didn't even know if he wanted to speak or tell anyone that he was falling for the prince.

"Oh my god," Hanna gasped, touching her chest in astonishment. "When did this happen? I thought you said you didn't love him."

Aidan slightly closed his eyes and exhaled loudly. "I didn't love him. Everything just happened suddenly." He spoke softly. "We were always arguing for the first week I came here. But during the second week...I had a dream about him and since then...I started falling in love with him. I think the queen's words might have contributed to it too." He sighed.

"Mother?" Hanna gasped. "What does mother have to do with any of this?"

"She spoke to me about it and begged me to give him a chance." He took a deep breath and then got closer to Hanna. "But what's the big deal? What I feel is not real. It is probably nothing. I absolutely don't think I love him. It was just a mistake."

"A mistake?" Hanna asked, chuckling softly. "That can't be a mistake. I saw your mood back there. You were hurt with the type of conversation that he was having, right?"

"To be honest," He took a deep breath. "Those words hit me so hard. I never thought I would feel that way about him. I don't like what I am feeling. It needs to stop so that I can live my own life in peace."

"You can't control it." Hanna chuckled softly. "He is your husband and what he is doing is wrong, if you ask me."

"Let it be." Aidan said, trying to smile. But he couldn't. Why the hell was he feeling that way about a jerk? "I knew what I got myself into the first day the king got us married. He is just living his own life and so should I. He has every right to do what he is doing. He doesn't owe me any explanation."

"But he is cheating on you." Hanna said in a serious tone. "He is going to commit adultery. You may not be a perfect couple but...he shouldn't do that to you. He should think about his marriage and..."

"What's a marriage when there is no communication?" Aidan sighed. "We are just married by name. Both us know exactly what we got involved in. I shouldn't interfere in his life. I am gonna forget about everything and just live my life."

"But you are hurting." Hanna started. "You should think about yourself as well."

"He doesn't love me." Aidan said loudly. "He doesn't even consider me. All we do is arguing all of our lives."

"Given a chance," Hanna started. "Can you stop him?"

Aidan looked at Hanna without any single expression on his face. "Yes," He gave a gloomy sigh. "If it was within my powers I would stop him. But even if I told him about how I have started feeling...he will never understand me. He will just insult me."

"What if I tell you that I want to help you?" Hanna said confidently. "I had made a mistake of supporting him and I now know just how good you are. You helped me win my love back. Let me help you win your love."

"How?" Aidan shrugged. "He clearly feels nothing for me."

"We don't know that for sure." Hanna emphasized, getting closer to Aidan. "I can try to delay this meeting he has but you have to do every other thing. He only cares about himself but you should stop thinking about him and show him that you only care about your reputation either. We are going to deprive him of that which he requires." Hanna gave an evil on her face. "It will definitely work okay?"

"But how..."

"Leave everything to me." Hanna grinned. "I will tell you everything. But we need to plan. We need a plan that can make him come to you."

"Come to..."

"Don't worry," Hanna hit Aidan on the thigh. "You are really fierce and you fear no one. Let's see just how he will cheat on you. You may not like it but I will not allow my brother to commit adultery. That is one of the offences of this kingdom."

Aidan had clearly heard what Hanna had to say and honestly, he didn't like the idea. Sure, he was feeling something for Luis. But it was not powerful. He didn't even know if it was love or lust or even an obsession. The way he felt when Luis was near him was super charged. He loved the feeling a lot but that didn't mean he was in love. He still felt something but he wasn't sure it was love.

***

Luis rushed into his room, happy and really excited. He moved his hand and rubbed on his forehead. The stitch was no longer there. It was just a stupid scar which was left. That stitch had made him stay home for the last two weeks. That scar had made him miss out on all the asses in town. But now he was gonna fuck. He was gonna fuck till his balls were empty. He was gonna fuck until he was satisfied. It was gonna be a revenge for staying away for the last two weeks.

"Yes," Luis said excitedly, throwing himself on the bed. He buried his head and then shouted out. Only muffled screams could be heard. He was just too happy. Nothing was gonna prevent him from fucking this time, nothing.

As he lay on the bed, feeling really happy, the door opened and Aidan came rushing inside, not even bothering to look at him. Then suddenly, he went to the mirror and picked up Luis' favorite comb. He untied his hair, letting it loose all over his face and then began combing it.

"What the..." Luis furiously got from the bed. Then he went to Aidan, gripped him and turned him around. He looked different with his hair untied but he was still really handsome. "What the fuck are you doing?" Luis yelled. "Didn't I tell you not to..."

"Sorry," Aidan said, putting the comb down. "My bad," He then picked another comb and then began combing his hair. He hadn't even realized that he was using Luis' comb. The last thing he wanted to do was argue with Luis or look for his trouble.

"Look, I know that you..."

"I thought I said I was sorry." Aidan shrugged, not even stopping what he was doing. "Please, I have said sorry already. Just go back and..."

'What's wrong with you, uh?" Luis snapped. He knew his father was not around so he had to yell. "What are you trying to do? I am in a really happy mood today so don't you..."

"So am I?" Aidan quickly tied the band. "I am also in a really good mood and I don't want it to get ruined because of you. So leave me the hell alone."

He walked away and sat on the couch. Surprisingly, Luis followed him and stood still, looking at him in anger. "If you are trying to do something to me then..."

"I am not trying to do anything but if you don't get out from here I will."

"I knew it," Luis snapped. "You have seen that I have removed the stitch and now you want to...inflict another wound on me."

"That sounds like a good idea." Aidan smiled brightly. This was always how they argued when the king was not around. Luis always found ways to talk to him and make him mad. "Just get away from here."

"This is my room. I am warning you..."

"Our room," Aidan corrected, smirking brightly. "Last I checked, this room belongs to the two of us."

"It belongs to me." Luis shouted in Aidan's face. "This room is all mine. You are just a disturbance here but I will find a way to get rid of you. You may be staying here but I own this room. I have every right to do what I want. You live by my..."