Unbroken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luis laid the boy on the bed once again and then leaned down and captured those lips again. He kissed him softly but this time his hands moved to his own trouser. He quickly rubbed on his own crotch and groaned into Aidan's mouth, sucking on his tongue like the last thing he was gonna do. He loved the way his tongue vibrated each time Aidan moaned in his mouth. Both of them clearly lusted for one another. Fuck! Luis was in so much pleasure.

Reaching his trouser, Luis unbuckled his belt and then unzipped himself up. He quickly held the waistband of his jean and began slipping it off. Reaching the legs, he kicked the jean off. He was now in his boxer brief and his cock was still pressed against his boxer begging to be released.

"Oh!" Aidan moaned softly into Luis' mouth. Never had he experienced such pleasure in his life. He had kissed before but that kiss was nowhere near the one he was currently experiencing. It was really beautiful.

Luis on the other hand moved his hands to Aidan's trouser. He quickly unbuttoned it and rubbed his crotch. He felt the boy's moans intensify as his sucking went to another level. Luis encouraged him by sucking softly on his tongue, softly nipping. They both took their moans to another level.

Luis loved kissing Aidan but he needed more than that. Pulling away that wonderful mouth, Luis began kissing Aidan's all over his face. He kissed his chin, went further down and kissed his neck as sensually as he could. He knew exactly how to pleasure Aidan because he was really experienced in that.

Moving softly from the neck, Luis moved to the area which connected the neck and shoulder. Reaching there, he buried his face in it and sucked as hard as he could. He knew exactly how it felt to be sucked there.

"Oh..." Aidan moaned softly, moving his head from side to side in pleasure. Feeling Luis on his neck was too much. His body vibrated each time Luis sucked. It was like he was buried in a pot of pleasure that made him moan. "Oh my god," He groaned softly. "That feels so good." His cock was getting harder by the second, wetting his boxer with pre-cum. He was really horny. "Luis...please,"

"Feels good, uh," Luis moaned softly, sucking on that very area. Then he gave it a nip and felt the boy shudder beneath him. He kissed, he nipped, he bit and he sucked on that area until it became red. He left a hickey there.

Satisfied with the work he had done in giving the boy pleasure, Luis began moving downwards, kissing his way all the way down to Aidan's belly. He planted soft kisses on that hairless belly and then gripped Aidan's waistband. In one swing, the jean was out. Aidan was only left with a blue boxer. Luis looked at it and then saw a small bulge in that boxer with a wet spot. Looks like he was not the only one who was really horny, he thought as powerful vibrations made him shudder in pleasure.

Seeing that wonderful bulge, Luis planted a kiss on it and felt the boy writhe on the bed as a louder moan escaped his throat. Then he smiled, gripping the boxer. He took a deep breath and slipped Aidan's boxer off, revealing a small cock. It was really small. It was just about 4 inches hard, nothing compared to his.

Seeing the cock, Luis smiled brightly and then got up. He quickly stripped his boxer brief off, revealing his eight and half inch cock. It sprang to full life. It was throbbing, it was leaking and it was super hard. He was really horny and only one thing was on his mind. That was to have the boy who was naked with him. The boy was not just small and not that fat. He had a really great body. He really admired him for that.

Aidan raised his head to stare at the cock of his husband. Fuck! It was huge. It was really big and it scared him to some degree. But the lust that he felt at that time was making him really powerful. He didn't care whether that cock was big or not. He just wanted to feel Luis. That's all.

Moving his eyes away from his cock, Luis slowly walked towards Aidan, staring deep in his green eyes. He got lost into them again and he didn't want to tear away from them. Reaching Aidan, Luis climbed on the bed. He then picked him up and took him further into the bed. Then he laid him carefully and opened his legs wide, revealing his sweet pink pucker. It was really beautiful and it made him hornier than he actually was. He was drooling over that tight little, hairless hole. He was in need of it. Seeing it somehow got him out of control. He was suddenly panting and sweating.

"Fuck!" he swore, feeling his pulsing cock twitch. He really needed that hole a lot.

Luis leaned down, capturing Aidan's soft lips into a quick and sweet kiss. Then he broke up and got off the bed, rushing to the drawer which was at the far end of the bed. He quickly opened it and came back with a bottle of lube. As much as he was in a hurry to fuck the boy, he didn't want to hurt him. He needed to prepare him for his massive cock.

Reaching the bed, Luis quickly climbed and then got between Aidan's legs, opening them widely. He gave Aidan a quick kiss and then opened the bottle of lube. Looking deep in his eyes, Luis asked him a big question.

"Are you ready?" He asked in a sexy voice. "I need to prepare you."

Aidan was really nervous and quite honest he was scared. He hadn't done that before. It was his first time but he was gonna do it. He wasn't gonna be scared. He was just gonna relax and leave everything to Luis. He trusted Luis wasn't gonna hurt him in any way.

Aidan took a really deep and nervous breath, slowly nodding at Luis' question. He closed his eyes and waited for whatever Luis was gonna be doing to him. He was just hoping it wasn't gonna hurt because he was absolutely scared.

Luis poured a huge amount of lube on hands. Then he poured a huge amount on Aidan's hole too. He threw the bottle on the bed and then made sure his hand was slick enough to prepare Aidan. Moving his hands slowly to Aidan's asshole, Luis positioned his index finger on Aidan's hole and slowly began rubbing on it to make him relax. He felt how his body moved when he began circling around that hole.

Aidan was in deep pleasure. He simply lost his mind when he felt Luis circling his hole with his finger. He felt powerful strands of pleasure take over his body. He writhed on the bed, moving his head from side to side as moans escaped his throat.

"Oh my god," Aidan groaned softly, clenching on the beddings. "Oh..." He couldn't describe the way he was feeling at that time. The feeling was totally different. His hole immediately responded by twitching terribly. He had never experienced anything like that before. He pulled on the beddings as his moans got louder. Fuck! He was really in pleasure.

"That feels really good," Aidan moaned. "Please, don't stop doing that. It...it feels so freaking good...oh...uh..."

Encouraged by Aidan's moans of pleasure, Luis circled around that hole softly, making sure that he was relaxing. Once he was sure that Aidan was relaxed enough, Luis slipped his finger right through and it went with one swift. By the time Aidan realized it, the whole finger was in, tightly clumped by Aidan's muscles. Luis waited for some minutes before finally begging to move his finger deep inside, making sure that he was hitting the prostate in the right way.

Aidan's moans increased, moving to another level when he felt Luis' finger slip through him. It felt so beautiful...so ecstatic...so exotic...so amazing. The fullness he felt and the pleasure was more than he had felt when Luis was just circling his hole. It was amazing how that little finger felt like it was controlling his whole body each time it thrust in him, hitting a certain spot inside. He felt like he was going insane with pleasure each time that finger rubbed against that spot. His cock instantly got harder than before, leaking badly. Fuck! He felt like he was gonna come.

"Oh my...shit..." He moaned loudly, enjoying the ecstasy he felt when that finger rubbed against his prostate. He had never experienced anything so ecstatic in his life. And he had thought the kiss was the most pleasurable. Fuck, he felt like he was losing his mind.

"You like that?" Luis teased, pushing his finger deeper than it had gone.

"Yes!" Aidan moaned.

Luis was getting hornier by what he was doing. His cock was leaking pretty badly, wetting Aidan's thighs. He really needed to fuck real soon or he was gonna explode right there without tasting Aidan.

With one final thrust, Luis added another finger and it slipped right through without any difficult. He finger fucked Aidan for a number of minutes, enjoying the cries of pleasure coming from him. At times he could feel him pushing his ass out to meet his thrusting fingers. His moans were music to his ears. His ass was his prize and his lips were absolutely amazing. Luis licked his lips in anticipation, looking forward to having those lips on his once again. He wanted it a whole lot.

Thrusting in for a number of minutes as Aidan's moans increased, Luis could feel Aidan panting in pleasure. His mouth was wide open, moaning deeply into the air. The moans were really wonderful and they added to Luis' pleasure. After a couple of minutes, Luis couldn't handle it anymore. He was getting really close and he didn't want to come without having a taste of that piece of ass.

Slowly removing his fingers, Luis repositioned himself on top of Aidan, taking his sweet lips in his mouth once again. He kissed him for a couple of seconds before finally breaking that wonderful kiss. He quickly rose and picked up a bottle of lube. He poured a huge amount on his cock and Aidan's hole. Then he slicked the whole cock and Aidan's ass.

Luis opened Aidan's legs really wide, revealing that sweet pink hole. He was suddenly feeling really nervous, excited for what he was going to do. He was finally gonna do it. He was gonna feel Aidan pleasuring him. He was really anxious and couldn't wait.

Opening Aidan's legs wide, Luis positioned his cock and then took a deep breath. "Are you ready?"

Aidan took a deep breath and then nodded his head.

At Aidan's node, Luis slowly used his hand and began pushing into Aidan's hole. The head quickly passed past the ring without any difficulties thanks to the huge amount of lube that he had poured on both Aidan's hole and his cock.

Passing his head past the ring, Luis stopped and let Aidan adjust for a few seconds. Then he continued pushing until he felt Aidan's muscles clump and the discomfort from his voice. Hearing the discomfort from Aidan's voice, Luis stopped pushing his cock in and leaned forward. He planted a kiss on Aidan's lips to help him relax. He sucked on his lips, urging him to relax. After a few seconds, he felt him relax. Luis continued pushing in until he again felt him clench his muscles. He looked at him and saw the expression on his face. He was clearly in pain.

"Shhh..." Luis whispered, rubbing on Aidan's lips. He didn't want to hurt him at all. "Relax, take a deep breath and relax baby." Luis said softly, brushing his tongue on Aidan's nose. "It won't hurt. You will be feeling nothing but pure pleasure."

Aidan followed Luis' instructions and took a deep breath. He tried to relax but his ass was on fire, feeling as if Luis was about to rip him apart. He wanted to scream and tell Luis to take that cock out but he couldn't do it no matter how much he wanted it to. He just wanted to feel him deep inside of him. He wanted to lose his virginity to him. So he was gonna endure the pain.

Trying to relax himself, Aidan took a long deep breath, exhaling loudly. He felt better and his muscles began relaxing. At least the pain subsided when he relaxed but he couldn't deny that it was still there, hurting him still. His ass was on fire.

"Good," Luis whispered, running his tongue on Aidan's ears. "That's really good. Now just relax. I am almost all the way in." He slowly pushed in, trying to get Aidan's mind off it. "Just forget about the pain and think about other things." He kept on penetrating the hot ass. Aidan was really tight and hot. He could feel his cock about to explode. "Think about the kisses," Luis leaned down and captured Luis' lips in the sweetest of kisses, sucking on his tongue softly while his cock drove all the way in. He couldn't believe he was all the way in.

Realizing that he was all the way in, Luis pulled away from that sweet mouth and whispered. "I am all the way in." He kissed him on the lips.

Luis waited for Aidan to get used to him. He never moved an inch or went deeper inside. He just buried his cock, neither moving nor doing anything. His cock was already in pleasure, enjoying the warmth of Aidan's hole. Aidan's muscles were clumped around Luis' cock so tightly. From that hot ass and that tightness, Luis knew he wasn't gonna last. He knew he was gonna come sooner. The pleasure he was experiencing just by being deeply buried inside of Aidan was nothing like he had ever experienced before. His whole body caught fire.

Slowly kissing him deeper on the lips, Luis slowly started pulling out, making sure not to hurt Aidan. Then he softly pushed in and went in deeper, feeling the boy shudder beneath him, giving a low groan. Luis could still tell that the boy was still in pain. He slowly moved his hands downwards to his legs and then drew them further apart, thrusting in deeper.

Aidan's ass felt like it was being ripped apart. He was in pain and his whole body felt like it was being pierced by needles. He wanted to tell Luis to stop but his voice was gone. He could also tell that Luis was already in pleasure by the way that he was kissing him. He just wanted to pleasure his husband.

"Shhhhh," Luis whispered, softly, massaging Aidan's legs. "It won't hurt anymore," He moaned softly, getting his cock out again. He was being gentle with Aidan because he was really tight. He didn't want to hurt him or anything. His concentration was making sure that both of them were experiencing pleasure and not pain.

Luis repositioned his body, sucking on Aidan's tongue furiously while a moan escaped his throat. Then he thrust him softly, hitting on Aidan's prostate. He felt him quiver and writhe on the bed. His moans suddenly came out loud and his body vibrated. Right then Luis knew that Aidan had experienced the pleasure.

Aidan's mind simply lost its control. His vision blurred and his body quivered in pleasure. He had never experienced anything like that before. He had almost come and his cock twitched, leaking terribly. Luis had just hit something inside of him that made him lose himself.

Hitting that spot, Aidan's pain suddenly vanished. It was replaced by intense and indescribable pleasure that left him in ecstasy. He opened his mouth wide and moaned in pleasure. His body vibrated, sending waves of ecstasy all the way to his hole. It twitched in pleasure, begging Luis to do that again.

"Oh..." A loud moan escaped Aidan's lips into Luis' mouth. His hands spread all over the bed, clenching on the beddings. He held on so tightly, moaning as if he was losing his mind. His body movements changed and he just let himself loose and enjoyed the new found pleasure.

"You like that?" Luis moaned, tearing away from Aidan's mouth. He moved his cock slowly out and then drove all the way in, hitting the prostate once.

"Yes!" Aidan cried out in pain as his hold on the beddings got tighter. His whole body was in intense pleasure. "Oh my god, Luis..."

"Yeah," Luis moaned loudly as his whole body got really hot. He could feel sweat forming on his wonderful skin. He wanted to shout out in pleasure. He wanted to cry of pleasure. He wanted to feel even more. He had never experienced pleasure like that during his many adventures as a playboy. Aidan was probably the greatest fuck that he had ever had.

With each thrust, Luis got even deeper, bringing him nothing but unimaginable pleasure. The hotness...the moans...the writhes...the kisses and the sex was great. Luis had never thought he'd enjoy someone that he hated like that. It was worth everything. His cock kept on driving in deeper, making him feel nothing but pleasure.

"Oh my...fuck..." Luis moaned, driving into Aidan softly. He was now sweating terribly with each thrust that he made. "Fuck...you are so sweet. You are so fucking sweet...oh my..." He moaned loudly.

"Oh..." Aidan couldn't explain what he was feeling. His body felt like he was possessed by something that he couldn't explain. He was on fire with each thrust that he felt. He had forgotten about the pain that he had felt earlier. He was just thinking about the pleasure and the kisses that he was feeling.

Luis was really gentle with Aidan. He didn't want any harm to come to him. He didn't even know why he cared about him a lot. Normally he was supposed to be brutal and hard but he couldn't do anything that would hurt Aidan. It was what he felt right at that moment.

Burying his face on that wonderful neck, Luis sucked hard while he made sweet slow love to Aidan, making sure that he was hitting his pleasure button the right way. He nipped on that neck hard while he softly fucked into Aidan. Moans of pleasure filled the entire room, making him even hornier. He could feel his cock getting harder than it had ever been before. It rubbed against Aidan's walls, making him grunt and groan, telling the boy how sweet he was.

"Oh my god," Aidan breathed, moving his head to the other side to give full access to Luis. The sucking and nipping on his neck was adding to the pleasure that he felt. He gasped and moaned loudly,

"Oh Luis!" He groaned, slowly moving his ass against Luis' cock. "That really...oh...feels so good. Please, don't stop." He moaned, pulling on the bedding with his hands. "Make love to me. I want...more," He moaned loudly. His cock was twitching, releasing huge amounts of pre-cum. He was near. Each thrust Luis made was sending him to a climax. He could feel it building like a volcano, ready to explode.

Encouraged by Aidan's moans and groans, Luis repositioned his cock and then increased his pace, hitting on the prostate as hard as he could. His pleasure just went to another level. He could feel himself getting near with each thrust. He could feel it building in his balls. He could feel how powerful it was. He moaned even louder, biting on Aidan's neck hard.

"Baby..." Luis was getting wet with sweat. "Oh my god...you feel so..." He trailed off and then moved his head up, letting out a loud moan. He was panting and sweat was all over his body. He was in deep pleasure and he didn't want to stop.

"Oh..."

Aidan had never been pleasured like that before. He was in deep ecstatic pleasure. He was on cloud 9 with Luis, enjoying his life. His life was now of pleasure. He didn't want it to stop. He just wanted it to go on and on and on.

Luis pulled away from Aidan's neck and then attacked his lips. He captured those lips and kissed him violently, furiously sucking on his tongue. Their bodies were wet, rubbing against each other...their pleasure was intense...their moans were getting out of control. They simply wanted more of each other.

Thrusting deeper into Aidan, Luis felt his cock begin vibrating in pleasure, in need of more. He was not getting enough. He needed more of that pleasure. He was losing his mind. Carefully, gripping Aidan's thighs, Luis thrust in deeper into him with his entire mind. His cock slid past that prostate, making him feel intense pleasure.

"Fuck!" Luis wondered, thrusting deeper into that ass. He was really close and the pressure in his balls was getting intense. The pleasure was getting out of control. He kissed Aidan even furiously while fucking him deeper and harder. He was hitting on that prostate violently, feeling each thrust bring him closer to orgasm. He was turning into an animal. He was losing himself.

Feeling Luis' thrusts become violent and hard, Aidan felt the pleasure go to another level. Luis was hitting on his prostate so hard that he swore he had come the first time. His whole body vibrated intensely. He writhed on the bed, slightly moving his ass to meet with Luis'.