Unbroken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the fucking continued, Aidan felt like he was about to pass out from the pleasure that he felt. He kissed Luis even harder as he felt a tingle on his spine. It continued until it travelled all the way down his cock and balls. His cock swelled up pretty badly, ready to shoot a powerful orgasm.

Aidan's body movement intensified, leaving him feeling hot. His sucking on Luis' tongue went to another level and he moaned deeper into Luis' mouth, feeling his hole twitching. A powerful vibration took control of his body and he moaned deeply. He could feel his cock still swelling. He wanted to scream that he was coming but now way was he going to tear away from that mouth.

Luis on the other hand was out of control. He was fucking Aidan so hard, he felt his vision blur. He felt really tired and his body vibrated in pleasure. He was in deep and immense pleasure.

Aidan moved his hands away from the beddings, moving them on Luis' back. He rubbed softly against Luis' back, digging his nails deeper while Luis took him faster. He was really getting out of control. The tingling sensation intensified and he moaned even louder than before. Fuck! Luis' cock felt so amazing in his ass.

His breaths became really violent as he traced his hands down Luis' back to his ass. Reaching his ass, he held him tighter and pulled him closer, urging him to fuck even harder. He was in so much pleasure than he could have ever imagined. He moaned louder, kissing Luis violent even as he felt his cock swelling unlike before.

Aidan squirmed terribly on the bed while his cock continued on swelling. He clumped his ass muscles as the tingling reached its maximum. Feeling that powerful tingle on his spine, Aidan gave out a loud scream of ecstasy into Luis' mouth as the first powerful load escaped his cock. He clenched his ass even harder, milking Luis' cock as more load left him. He was coming in between their stomachs and it was powerful. He kept on screaming into Luis' mouth, sucking on his tongue even as more load left him. It was powerful...it was intense...it was beautiful and it added to the immense pleasure that he felt.

Aidan could feel just how much he had come. It was so much and he felt like he was just coming and coming. He dug his fingers deeper into Luis' ass cheeks, moving his head from side to side in pleasure. He just couldn't stop coming.

His body movements intensified and he sucked deeply into Luis. He came and he came really hard. There was his cum on Luis' stomach and his and it was so much. After what felt like eternity, he stopped coming and felt really weak. He was weak but the pleasure Luis was giving him was intense.

Luis moved his hands from Aidan's waist as his pleasure increased. Aidan's ass was milking him, making that tingling sensation on his spine intense. His thrust increased as he got prepared for a powerful orgasm.

Feeling the tingling sensation get intense, Luis tore away from Aidan's lips with a moan and then breathed harshly, fucking hard into Aidan.

He thrust deeper, harder and violently as their moans met and became one. He was so turned by that he thrust as deeper as he could. It felt so good, so tight and so fucking sweet. He was reaching his maximum and it was building like a volcano in his balls. He gripped Aidan's head and kissed him deeply as louder moans escaped his mouth into Aidan's.

Then he felt his cock swell badly, his thrusts become violent. He began panting like a wild animal in heat, feeling sweat dripping from his body as if water had been poured him. It was like he was dancing, driving his cock deeper into Aidan's ass.

With a loud roar in Aidan's mouth, he arched his back as his cock began depositing his cum deeper into Aidan's ass, filling him up. He was moaning really loudly and his thrusts were becoming violent with each passing second. He kept on filling Aidan's ass with his sweet cum. It kept on coming and coming, making him feel unimaginable pleasure. He had never cum as hard as he did at that time. It was intense...it was powerful...it felt like his balls were empty. He felt really drained, tired even as he deposited that cum inside of Aidan. He loved it a whole awful lot.

Aidan felt it and he moaned louder. He felt the hot cum flooding his ass. He felt it deeper inside his ass and it was like heaven. It was so much that his ass was filled to the maximum. He could still feel it hitting his ass walls. He just wanted it to stay in there for as long as possible. It kept on flooding him and literally burning him inside. He had never felt so fulfilled in his life but he was really, really tired.

With a few weak thrusts, Luis deposited the last drop and collapsed on top of Aidan, breathing as if he had just come from running a race. He was satisfied and he could feel his hot cum deep inside of Aidan. He was so tired and he was panting. He was dirty and he was really, really sleepy. Luis was so surprised that he had been satisfied on one round only. It was so not like him.

Feeling really sleep, Luis slipped his cock from Aidan's ass and then moved to the other side. Aidan on the other hand moaned, feeling Luis' cock leaving him. He lay still and that was when he felt the pain again. He was so happy and so fulfilled. He felt like Luis had just fulfilled his every wish. He felt like their relationship had taken another level. He looked at the man who seemed tired and smiled brightly. He was really happy. He had just lost his virginity. He didn't mind the pain at all.

Luis on the other hand was so tired. His whole body felt really tired. He quickly breathed, turned his back to Aidan and without even saying a single word he was fast asleep, smiling and relieving the wonderful fucking he had just had in his dreams.

Luis might have slept for only a few hours. When he woke up in the middle of the night, slowly moving his hands on the bed, Aidan was not there. He quickly opened his eyes and found no one. He moved his head, looking all around but he couldn't see him anywhere. He was still tired and he didn't want any drama. He didn't care where Aidan was. He slipped under the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

****

Aidan was walking on the streets, wrapping his arms around himself. It was a really cold night and the wind was blowing, making his hair blow backwards. It was like a huge storm was about to come but he absolutely didn't care. He just wanted to walk to his granny's house and stay there...forever. There was no single person he saw on the street.

Aidan was feeling really sad. His face was not looking bright at all. He was feeling really embarrassed and ashamed of himself. He felt really dirty. He felt really bad. His whole body was shivering. This all had started a few hours ago.

After Aidan had made love with Luis, or so he thought, he had been really happy. But this mood had suddenly kicked in when he had tried to talk to Luis and asked about what had happened. The guy was asleep but that wasn't what had really made him like that. It was how Luis had treated him and the words he had spoken in his sleep. He could clearly hear him,

"The best ass I have had so far," Luis had chuckled.

That had gotten Aidan thinking a whole lot. He felt really bad and he had no idea how he was going to face Luis when he wakes up. That had been the reason why he left in the place.

Now Aidan was walking on the streets, alone without any guards. He had just gotten dressed, stared at Luis one final time and then left.

"Luis will never love me." He whispered to himself. "Who am I kidding?"

The most painful thing was that he had thought Luis was gonna love him. But that incident which had happened between them was nothing but a onenight stand to Luis. That was really painful for Aidan. When his mind suddenly realized it, he couldn't handle it anymore. He felt like he had given Luis a ticket. He didn't want to be treated like trash. That was never going to happen again.

Slowly walking on the quiet streets, Aidan could feel the pain in his ass. It was painful, reminding him of what had happened. But he didn't mind at all. He just wanted to reach his grandmother's house and stay there for eternity. If Luis could disobey the king's orders why couldn't he do it? He didn't care about the consequences of his actions. He was just gonna stay with his granny.

Aidan walked for about an hour, passing some buildings. He was almost near his granny's house. Just an hour and he was gonna be home. It was gonna help him think too.

****

The clock struck 12 and a loud bell could be heard, indicating that another day had started. Then suddenly a strong wind began blowing, hitting Aidan on the face. He quickly covered his face and continued on his way. He looked all around and saw that there was no indication of any storm. The sky was clear.

He nodded and then continued going his way. Aidan was now walking so fast, trying to avoid the wind. He had just walked about a few steps before he felt a really sharp headache hit him. It was so intense that his head began pulsing.

Feeling the intense headache, Aidan abruptly stopped, moving his hands to massage his head. But it didn't stop. His headache just intensified and got worse. He quickly fell to his knees, holding his head. It was so fucking painful and it felt like his whole body was being pierced by needles.

"Ow..." Aidan winced, slowly crawling on the ground. He was feeling as if his head was about to pop. "What's...happening to me?" He cried.

The headache got worse when he tried to massage his head. It now felt like someone was trying to cut his head off. "My head," Aidan cried out in pain. He quickly massaged his head, feeling the pain move to his eyes. They were on fire and he cried out even more. Tears began coming out.

"Help!" His voice sounded really weak. He felt like death was near. He closed his eyes in order to let the pain go away but nothing was working. The pain just kept on spreading to his whole body. From his eyes came his heart. It was not hurting. It was the way it was pounding that scared him.

His heart was pounding deep in his chest. He swore it was about to rip out of his chest. "Somebody," He tried to scream but he couldn't hear his own voice. It was like he was mute all of a sudden. That was the time when he got really scared. His whole body was suddenly occupied by intense pain.

Feeling that intense pain, Aidan fell on the ground. His whole body was on the ground. He tried to craw, calling for help but nothing was working. He slowly crawled on the ground. He couldn't even see where he was crawling as he had his eyes shut. "Please..." Suddenly his body began trembling in pain. It was like his muscles were pulling. He was in such pain.

As the pain intensified, Aidan felt like his body was set on fire. There was heat on every part of his body, burning him out and inside. He screamed and crawled, feeling his strength felling him. Then suddenly, he felt like something was hitting his body, moving him violently from side to side. He screamed, begging whatever was doing that to him to stop.

"Please...stop..." He cried, tears falling down his cheeks. They kept on coming out until he felt something that scared him. As his tears kept on coming out, he suddenly felt like they were getting hotter by the second till he felt like his skin was burning.

"Help...me..."

Aidan tried to move but he was too weak to even move. He lay motionless on the ground, feeling the pain clipping deeper into him. He cried out in pain. He didn't know what was happening and it got him scared. He regretted leaving the palace. He should have stayed there.

"Somebody..."

The pain continued for a number of seconds but it felt like eternity. Then he felt like something was moving inside of him. His muscles contracted and sweat immediately began pouring from him like water. The energy that he felt at that time was somewhat scaring. It was like something had entered him, powering him.

Feeling all that energy, he opened his eyes wide, staring everywhere. He got surprised when he realized that he couldn't see anything. It was dark everywhere and the pain was getting stronger. The pain continued so did the energy that he felt. Each pain was making him really weak. He was so weak that he couldn't even move any part of his body. He somehow got really scared than he had ever been. He was scared of death.

The movement in his body got intense and he began convulsing terribly on the ground. He convulsed for a number of seconds hitting his body on the ground. Then something began moving inside of him. It started like a form on energy in his brain. They it spread everywhere and his convulsions intensified. He convulsed and convulsed feeling every pain intensify.

After what felt like hours, Aidan's body stopped convulsing. Then like a flash, his pain suddenly stopped. His strength left him. He couldn't feel any part of his body. He didn't even recognize where he was. He couldn't even see anything.

Slowly moving his head, trying to see if he was able to see anything, he lost consciousness and lay there. Was this it for him?

***

Aidan slowly regained his consciousness, opening his eyes. He suddenly saw that he was lying on the ground in the street. It was still night and he had no idea what had happened to him. To his surprise, he couldn't feel the pain. All his strength was back and if he was not mistake, he felt like his energy had multiplied.

Quickly realizing where he was, Aidan rose from the ground. He moved his eyes around, trying to see if anyone was around. He couldn't see anyone and for the first time got scared. He got really scared.

"What happened?" He thought, wondering how he had found himself on the ground. He swore that he could feel so much energy deep inside of him. What had happened to him, he wondered, covering himself with his hands? Could it have been a dream or something?

Aidan didn't care what it was. He needed to get out of there. Quickly gathering himself, he started moving to his granny's house. He didn't know what the time was or how long it was gonna take him to reach home but he quickly moved.

Aidan was still lost. He was thinking about both Luis and what had happened to him back there. He needed to understand things but Luis was also affecting him. He loved him, yes he had realized that but he couldn't allow him to treat him like a whore. So what he was doing was for the best. The night was cold and it was dark.

Slowly walking, Aidan passed by a dark place where he saw about four men talking and laughing manically. He looked at them and then continued his way. He was really lost that he couldn't even see that the men were following him behind. He just wanted to get home. He only walked about a meter before he bumped into something.

Getting his mind out of his thoughts, Aidan moved his face up to find a man staring at him, smirking at him. He looked behind and saw the other men behind him, laughing loudly. The he moved his eyes to the man in front of him and tried to pass the other way. To his surprise, the man blocked his path and smiled, laughing manically.

He tried to move the other way but he was blocked as well. The men saw him and then laughed manically. Aidan was suddenly filled with so much fear. He was really scared and he began trembling. Why was this night so bad for him?

He tried to move again but this time the muscular guy in front gripped his arm so hard. "Hey baby," The man laughed, so evil it travelled down Aidan's spine. He was at the verge of crying. "You wanna leave so soon?" He said. "Don't you want to have fun with us?"

"Leave me alone," Aidan tried to let his hand loose but the man was just too powerful.

"Why?" The men behind him laughed. "We don't wanna hurt you." They laughed. "We just wanna have fun with you."

"Don't worry, baby." The man that was holding him laughed, rubbing on his crotch. "We won't be too hard on you. We will be gentle with you. You will like it a lot."

Hearing what the guy had just said, Aidan felt tears pouring down his face. Those men were not there trying to hurt him, they were trying to rape him. He got scared.

"Get your hands off me." Aidan said, twisting his arm to let loose. But there was absolutely no chance for him to escape those men. Seeing that there was no chance of him to survive, Aidan moved his leg up and kicked the man on the gonads. He quickly let go of him and fell on the ground, crying out in pain.

That was his chance. Aidan started moving, running as fast as he could. His heart was racing and he was praying in his heart to be saved. He didn't want to be raped. His ass felt like it was on fire with his movements but he managed to run as quickly as possible without even looking behind him. He was panting...he was crying and his heart was pounding.

"Get him," The men's voices sounded really near. "Don't let him escape."

Without taking a glance behind, Aidan ran as fast as he could. He didn't want to stop. His eyes were moving from side to side, trying to see if he could spot anyone to help him. But he was unlucky. Why the hell did he run away from the palace? He cursed himself for doing what he did. He was probably gonna get raped if he didn't move quickly.

"Get him," The men shouted. "Don't run," The men teased. "We just wanna fuck you." They all laughed.

Hearing their voices, Aidan tried to increase his pace but it was impossible. He had reached his maximum and there was no way to run faster. He ran and ran till he reached a small corner. Just when he was about to turn, someone gripped him and held him tighter.

"Get your hands off me." Aidan cried, kicking his legs. But it was impossible. In no time all the men came and stood in front of him including the man he had kicked earlier.

"So tough, uh?" The man he had kicked spoke, massaging his crotch. "I am going to enjoy you." He laughed, rubbing on Aidan's cheeks, brushing the hair away from his face. "Let's take him."

Ignoring his screams and pleas, the men took him to an alley. Soon as they reached the alley, Aidan was laid on the cold ground. One powerful man held both his hands, pinning him to the ground. Two of them held his legs, driving them apart to give access to the man that was now unbuckling his belt. It was the man he had kicked in the balls.

"I am going to fuck you so hard." The man promised, unzipping himself up.

"Please," Aidan cried. His movements were futile. He was really helpless and he knew those men weren't gonna pity him. "Please, let me go. Don't rape me,"

"Nice pleas," The man said, smiling. Then he got out the biggest cock Aidan had ever seen in his life. His eyes almost popped out of his socket when he saw just how big the cock was. It was really long, filled with huge veins. It had a mushroom head and it was leaking, pulsing. "But we are going to fuck your ass whole night long. We are going to plant our seeds in you."

Then all of them began laughing manically while Aidan cried in pain and fear. "Please, don't do this to me. Don't rape me..."

"You will enjoy it." The guy gave his cock a few strokes.

"I bet he's a virgin." One of the guys who were holding him laughed.

"A virgin, uh," The guy knelt down between his legs, massaging his cock. "I am lucky then. I am going to break his virginity." He then gave a loud laugh. Then he moved his hand to Aidan's trouser button, leaning down to him. He came so near and smelt of alcohol and drugs.

"Get off of me," Aidan cried, trying to move. But he couldn't. That was when he realized that he was gonna be raped for sure. He closed his eyes and cried out in pain. He didn't want to see what was happening to him. "Please, don't do this to me."

The guy ignored his pleas and unzipped him. Then he got closer and smelt Aidan's face, licking his face with his tongue. Aidan felt disgusted. His body responded by shuddering uncontrollably.