Unbroken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"I am really tired," Aidan said, feeling his headache kicking in. "I don't have time to argue like before. I would really love to rest. So..."

"You can't tell me what to do." Luis shouted, dropping his hands. Arguing with Aidan had become like a tradition. To be completely honest, Luis felt really happy at times arguing with Aidan. Sometimes he was not even angry at all but just wanted to argue. "This is my room and..."

"I sleep on this couch." Aidan said softly, trying to lie down. "This is my part so leave me alone. Or do you want me to go and sleep on your comfy bed."

"Do that and it will be the last thing you will ever do." Luis warned, pointing his hand at Aidan.

"Then leave me alone." He begged. "I need to rest. I have a lot of things to do tomorrow. I need to rest okay?"

Luis snarled, clenching on his teeth hard. "Let me warn you for the last time." He pondered. "Stay away from my stuff or it will be really bad for you. I don't want..."

"Uh!" Aidan rolled his eyes and lay on the couch. He closed his eyes and pretended to snore. He didn't want Luis to disturb him anymore. He had something to do the next day. He just wanted to rest.

"Go ahead and do that," Luis groaned, getting away from Aidan. Then he went away and lay on his bed. He took out his phone and began chatting with his friends on social media. He was just patiently waiting for the day to end so that he would fuck someone's brains out come next day. He was looking forward to it especially after begging and convincing Charles to find a guy for him. He just had no time but whoever was the guy, he was gonna scream in pleasure.

***

The rest of the day went absolutely perfect. Aidan woke up late in the evening and had his dinner. He ate patiently and then retired to his room where he completely avoided and ignored Luis. He just didn't have the strength to argue with him anymore. All he wanted to do was rest. That day, he didn't even visit his family. He was just in the palace.

Early the next morning, Aidan had a long chat with Hanna. She seemed pretty determined to help him out and he appreciated her for that. She had changed in just a flash and he couldn't have loved her even more.

"My brother is going too far." Hanna said softly. "I don't know why he is even doing this. But we have to do everything to stop him."

"I know that."

"But..."

"But I am not sure how to do it." Aidan sighed. "I know that our plan is great but what if he..."

"You are married to him," Hanna said, cupping his cheeks. "I once made a mistake of hating you but...I can't see you hurt. I see that you are a good boy. My brother will never find anyone better. What he is about to do is wrong. If father finds out...I can't even start imagining what he is going to do. He might even..."

"Punish me," Aidan chimed in. "I know the king will be really mad if he finds out. Maybe you are right. I have to try and save myself. I have to."

***

Luis came out of the shower, toweling his hair. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his mood was really bright. He could feel his body vibrating in pleasure, reminding him of the fun that he was gonna have that afternoon. Getting out of his room, he took a quick glance at the watch. It was almost 4.pm, the perfect time for him to go.

Luis dropped the towel he was using to dry his hair and went to the lotions. He picked the lotion which he very well knew smelt absolutely amazing. Then he quickly went to the room where he kept his clothes. He knew he had to look sexy that day so that he could attract the guy to him.

Luis picked out a deep blue shirt, a black designer's skinny jean and white shoes. He first got dressed in white boxer briefs and dressed in his clothes. Then he left the room smiling and whistling. He was really happy and his mood was no difference. He wanted to scream in happiness. He wanted to shout. He wanted to fly. He was really happy he was gonna be doing what he hadn't done in three weeks.

It was gonna be a super sexy day for him. He was gonna fuck the guy's brains out. He was gonna make him scream. He was gonna make him ride his cock. And he was gonna make him yell. Then after, he was gonna throw money at him like whore. He was really happy.

Reaching his room, he went straight to the huge mirror and checked himself out. He was looking irresistibly sexy and super hot. He took a comb and made his hair as beautiful as he could. Then he took out his cologne and sprayed it on himself. He was ready to go. He was ready to go and start his adventure.

With one final check in the mirror, Luis picked up his tablet, phone and wallet. Then he left, singing a happy song. Reaching the stairs, he met with his mother. He was happy it was his mother otherwise had it been his father, his mood would have definitely been ruined.

"Where is my handsome son going?" Queen Ruby asked, grinning at him.

"I am hanging out with Charles," He lied, smiling brightly. "You know I haven't gone out in the last two weeks. I just wanna have fun with my friend."

"Aren't you gonna take..."

"Mom," Luis snarled. "Please, you are ruining my mood." He pleaded. "I don't wanna talk about that boy. I just want to enjoy my evening with my friend. Don't ruin it for me."

"You are right," Ruby said, fixing his shirt. "I am really sorry for that. I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine mom," He smiled brightly. Then he went at a distance and opened his arms wide. "Tell me, mom, how do I look?"

Hearing his question, the queen raised her hand and gestured him, slightly closing one eye. "You look absolutely fabulous."

"Oh, thanks," Luis chuckled getting closer to him. He gripped her and hugged really tightly. "This surely means a lot, especially coming from you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Ruby said softly, patting on his back. Then she pulled away and just held him tightly. She planted soft kisses on his cheeks. "Have a good time." She really had no idea where he was going. "And please, don't come back late."

"I won't," Luis kissed her back.

Then in just a jiffy, he was gone. He was really happy and the rest of the way, he just smiled.

***

The car parked in front of the huge five star hotel where Luis was supposed to meet the guy he had come to fuck. He was gonna meet in a certain room and he couldn't wait anymore. As soon as the car stopped, the guard quickly moved out and opened the door for Luis, bowing his head.

Luis smiled and then got out of the car, grinning brightly. His eyes immediately went to the huge hotel. He breathed in the air and felt himself calming down. He was suddenly feeling nervous especially after staying for three weeks without fucking anyone. What surprised him was that his cock wasn't hard. It was just flaccid and nothing like that had ever happened before.

"Here we go." Luis breathed, slowly rubbing on his thigh.

He took a quick breath and began heading into the wonderful elegant hotel. He was feeling really happy and his nerves were getting the best of him. Entering the hotel, he saw people staring at him gasping and waving at him. Luis just smiled and made a grand entrance. He stole the spotlight. Every eye was on him, staring at him as if he was an angel from above. He loved the grand entrance and the attention that he got from all the people. It only added to his pleasure and his eagerness.

Smiling brightly, Luis went straight to the reception. Even the receptionist was crushing on him. He loved it a lot and wouldn't have loved for anything else to change. He really loved all the attention that he was getting.

"Hey!" He winked at the receptionist who literally died and gasped. "Reservation for room 654," He smiled.

"Yes," The receptionist smiled, still looking at him. She quickly grabbed the key and handed it over to him.

"Thank you." He smiled brightly.

"Is there anything else?" She asked, breathing in deeply. She seemed breathless and he could clearly see that she was lusting on him.

"I will call," He gestured, moving straight to the elevator.

Luis quickly rushed to the elevator, anxious and eager to start his fucking. For a moment he was just gonna forget about what had happened and concentrate on what was gonna happen. It didn't take long and he was on the 9th floor. He took a deep breath, putting his hands in his pocket. Then he got out and starting walking elegantly, checking the whole room numbers.

He didn't have to check really long as he saw a blond guy leaning towards a wall, near a door. He could tell that was his guy waiting for him. Luis smiled and then breathed in audibly. He could almost smell the sex and he could almost hear the screams and cries of pleasure. Fuck! He was excited.

Moving closer to the guy, his eyes went to that ass which was parked in a deep blue skinny jean. It seemed bubbly and he nodded, chirping in pleasure. The guy had a good body and he could already see that. He was gonna enjoy himself for real.

Reaching the guy, Luis cleared his throat and the guy immediately turned his head. He was really handsome and he loved them like that. Very soon he was gonna have that face filled with pleasure. He was gonna have him suck his cock and he was gonna fuck him.

"Are you not..." The guy trailed off and then bowed his head. He had probably realized that Luis was the prince. "...Is it you or is there someone else coming, your highness?" He definitely knew him.

"Don't worry," Luis said, getting his key card out. "It is me," He swiped and the door opened. He let himself in and the guy followed behind. He closed the door and sat on the bed.

He looked at the guy and saw he was really excited. But one thing was on his mind. "I don't want what happens here to go out there." He warned. "I have an..."

"Don't worry," The guy chuckled nervously. "I have had many clients, powerful and with families too. What happens stays in this room. Out there, we don't know each other personally."

"Good!" Luis said, slowly rubbing on his beards. "I like you. I really, really like you a lot."

"Thank you." The guy said. "It is my honor to..."

"Have my cock," Luis chuckled, not minding the word he had used. "Don't worry. It will give you so much pleasure..."

"I am really excited," The guy said. "I can't wait to start."

Luis chuckled and then opened his arms wide. "Then what are you waiting for?" He asked, giving a satisfied chuckle. "Let's begin,"

The guy gasped and then quickly removed his shoes. He threw his shoes and then slipped to his boxer brief. Luis had a long look at him and surely, he was really cute and he had a nice body. He was somewhere around his age and he loved his body so much. From that bulge in his pants, Luis could tell that the guy was really hard.

Luis watched as the guy came seductively towards him. He knelt before him and then began removing his shoes. He threw them away and then removed his socks. Then the guy did a surprising thing that shocked Luis and filled him with pleasure as well. Taking Luis' socks off, the guy took the foot and began licking on it, sending pleasurable vibrations all over Luis' body. He couldn't help but moan softly.

"Oh yeah," Luis moaned softly, slightly closing his eyes. "That feels so good. Make my cock hard," He groaned. "Suck my toes."

Encouraged by Luis' moans and groans, the guy sucked Luis' toes like it was food. He was so good at what he was doing, a professional. Luis could already feel his cock responding but it was not definitely rising yet. He was in pleasure and he encouraged the guy to continue with what he was doing.

The guy continued sucking for a number of minutes before he finally stopped. Then he traced his hands up Luis' legs, reaching the thighs. He stopped on the thighs and began massaging on them, drawing moans from Luis' mouth.

"Fuck!" Luis swore, gasping for air. He was in real pleasure and the way he felt was absolutely amazing. He wanted it to continue. "Higher," Luis commanded. "Go higher," He moaned. "Massage my cock. Make me cum..."

The guy moved his hands upwards and reached Luis' crotch. He immediately trembled, feeling blood rushing to his cock. He suddenly got hard. His cock was throbbing painfully, hitting against his boxer brief. Fuck, he was ready to fuck the guy now.

"Get it out," Luis commanded.

Hearing Luis' command, the guy chuckled sensually and moved his hands to Luis' belt. He slowly began unbuckling the belt, planting soft kisses on Luis' thighs. Luis' moans just went another level. He was in total pleasure. He was ready to fuck.

"Oh shit!" Luis moaned, slightly moving on the bed. "Yeah, that feels so good." He dropped his head and then more moans escaped his throat. He was urging the guy to hurry it up.

The guy unbuckled Luis' belt and then kissed harder on his thigh through his jean. Then he moved his hand to his zipper and unzipped him. "Get it out." Luis commanded.

"Yes, master," The guy moaned, giving a teasing chuckle. He moved his hands and began slipping them into Luis' trouser...before...he got interrupted by a knock. He stopped what he was doing and stared at the prince. Luis on the other hand got out of his pleasure mood and stared at the door. Who the fuck was at the door?

"Someone's..."

"Forget it," Luis said in a horny voice. "Continue what you are doing. Just ignore it. It is probably room service. They shouldn't..." Luis trailed off when an impatient knock was heard. "...what the fuck!" Luis snapped, furiously getting up. "Who is it?"

But there no answer and he suddenly got angry. His voice trembled in anger and he was ready to snap at whoever was at the door. "Who is it?" There was still no answer. He quickly zipped up and began walking towards the door, cursing.

Luis was really mad. Someone had just disturbed him while he was in pleasure. He didn't accept it one bit. He was gonna make the person who was at the door pay. He didn't like it at all. It was probably some room service or someone who worked at the hotel. What kind of people did they have working at the hotel?

"I am coming," Luis said impatiently. He reached the door and held the knob. He had a huge frown on his face that showed just how displeased he was. Here he was thanking his lucky stars he had moved away from Aidan only to be disturbed by some room service.

Quickly opening the door Aidan groaned and said, "What the hell is your pro..." Luis trailed off when he saw who was at the door. His frown suddenly faded, replaced by a face that was surprised. He became speechless and his whole body felt cold. His heart was already pounding deep in his chest, making his breaths really harsh. His body suddenly trembled in fear and he had no idea why.

"Ad...Aidan..." Luis stammered. Aidan was standing right in front of him wearing a really wonderful smile. He was dressed in a simple blue t-shirt, a black skinny jean and white snickers. His hair was tied in a ponytail as usual. "What...are you..."

"What am I doing here?" Aidan interjected, pushing Luis away. He made his way into the room, surprising Luis a lot. Luis was not even angry. He was supposed to be angry but he was rather scared and surprised.

"What..."

"I came here...just call it...I don't know." Aidan entered the room and saw the naked guy seated on the bed. He was only wearing a boxer brief and by the look of things, the guy was really hard.

"Aidan...what are you doing here?"

"Well, I came here to..."

"Who is he?" The guy said, covering his crotch with his hands. "Is he one of your guys? Did he come here to join us?"

"What?" Aidan snapped, crossing his arms on his chest. Aidan was really angry that Luis had almost cheated on him. But he wasn't gonna show that. "Look, I am not a whore like you." He pointed at the guy. "I am a really decent guy. This man here is..."

"Get out of here?" Luis suddenly gathered the confidence. He came in front of Aidan and stood right in front of him, blocking his view from the guy. "Go back home and..."

"Why?" Aidan chuckled softly. "Why should I go home while my..."

"Aidan, go home." Luis yelled. "Get out of here."

"I will not go anywhere." Aidan said confidently, dropping his hands to his hips. "Why should I go while you are here?" He asked. "I will stay right here and..."

"Please, who is he?" The guy quavered.

"Who am I?" Aidan pointed at himself. Then he shrugged and gave a teasing laugh."Did he seriously ask me that?" Aidan asked Luis and then moved his eyes to the guy. "Well, in case you must know." He looked at Luis and smiled. "This man you are with is my..."

"Aidan, I beg you," Luis was losing it. "Leave this place."

"Why should I?" Aidan snapped, moving closer to the guy. "Well, this man that you are with is my husband." He shouted, filling the whole room with his voice. "He is my husband and we are married. So get up, get dressed and leave this place before I do something to you." Aidan's tone sounded really angrily, surprising Luis. He couldn't believe Aidan had just said that. He was left speechless and couldn't utter a word.

"He's your husband?" The guy gasped. Aidan could feel fear in his voice. "But..."

"Was I speaking in tongues the first time I said it?" Aidan snarled, rolling his eyes in anger. "Get your ass up and get dressed. Then get out of this room and never ever come back."

Trembling in fear of Aidan, the guy quickly picked up his clothes and got dressed. His shirt was not buttoned up. His trouser was not buckled and he was holding his shoes. It was clear that Aidan had put fear into him. He definitely loved it like that. Then after that, the guy quickly began walking away, breathing harshly.

"Just a minute," Aidan said, getting closer to the guy who had suddenly stood when he spoke. Reaching him, Aidan went in front of him and wore a serious face. "Let this be the first and last time I will see you around my husband." He warned, pointing his angry finger at the guy. "Warn even everyone who is like you okay? Stay away from my husband. This time I will let you go but next time," He chirped, nodding his head. "I will deal with you. I might look small and young but I will definitely deal with you." He warned. "Now get out of here." He roared, scaring the shit out of the guy.

The guy rushed out of the room, scared and panting in fear. Seeing what had happened, Aidan began laughing, touching his chest. He couldn't believe what had happened. He couldn't still believe he had done that. "OMG,"

Luis on the other hand was dumbstruck. He was speechless and filled with so many questions. Did Aidan just do that, he thought as some sort of power took control of him. He tried to move his mouth but ended up frowning. He moved his head to the other side, closing his eyes slightly. His face was turning red and he had no idea why. He was not angry or anything but just flabbergasted. Aidan had just ruined his fun.

Taking a deep breath, Luis quickly rushed to Aidan and gripped his arm. Then he pulled him and brought him closer. "What do you think you are doing, uh?" He asked, gesturing at the boy. "What are you..."

"Please, I don't have time for this." Aidan turned but was again gripped by Luis. He rolled his eyes in frustration, trying to get rid of what he felt.

"What did you do?"

"Look, I only did that..."

"Who do you think you are to interfere?" He snapped, groaning at Aidan. "Why did you even come here? How did you even know that I am here?" He asked, gripping his hair. "Did you follow me here?"

"It doesn't matter," Aidan gave Luis a teasing smile. "The only thing here is that I have stopped you. And that's all I came here to do. I have achieved what..."

"Why do you always have to ruin everything?" Luis yelled, brushing his hair off. He had never been humiliated like that before. He was ready to fuck the guy but now everything was ruined. "Can't you just leave me alone? What do you want from me?"

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers