Unbroken Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

He took a deep breath. "Do you love me?" Luis asked calmly, rushing toward Aidan. He gripped his arm and turned him around to face him. The surprise expression on his face was a million dollars worth. "Do you have feelings for me?"

"What?" Aidan gasped, releasing his arm. He couldn't believe Luis had just asked him that. He couldn't believe Luis was asking that question. Aidan's mouth instantly got wide open. His heart was racing in fear and it seemed like adrenaline was winning against him. "Why..."

"Answer my question." Luis demanded, getting closer to Aidan. He got so close that their lips were only an inch away from each other. He could feel the hot breath of the boy on his face. He felt like he was on fire. Fuck! He was simply going insane with desire. "Do you...love me?"

Aidan's mouth opened wide at Luis question and demand. He felt like he was gonna pass out with the way his heart pounded in his chest. He felt like his whole body was getting out of control. He wanted to confess to Luis that he loved him. He wanted to feel those hot lips on his once again but he couldn't do it. He was too scared to admit that he loved Luis. He didn't want to give him any chance of taking advantage of his feelings.

Taking control of his emotions, Aidan brightened up and then gave a loud laugh that left Luis surprised. "No!" Aidan said, pulling away from Luis. "Where did you get that crazy idea that I love you?" He yelled, pointing at Luis. "Who told you that I am in love with you?"

"Well, are you not?" Luis muttered, demanding to know the truth. "I know that you are in love with me. Hanna told me exactly what you had told her. I know why you came to stop me there. I also know the reason why..."

"Why?" Aidan yelled, taking a few confident steps forward. "Does it matter whether I love you or not? It doesn't matter because we are just not compatible to each other. We are from two different worlds and I don't think..."

"Yes," Luis yelled gripping Aidan's arm. "It matters a lot. Please, let's talk about us. Let's talk about our relationship and what happened the other night."

"What is there to talk about?" Aidan said angrily. "There is nothing to talk about. What had happened between us was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened so let's just forget about it. I know you said I should stay away from you and it's what I am doing right now. Forget about everything that had happened. If you came here to..."

"I want you," Luis muttered, impatiently bringing Aidan closer to his body. "I want you in my life. I will never forget what happened between us the previous night but it was something. I want us..."

"You want me in your life?" Aidan gave a bitter chuckle as he released his hand. He felt tears building in his eyes. "You want me in your life as what?" More tears formed. He tried to suppress them but his eyes just got watery. "Do you want me as a whore or what?"

That word hit Luis so hard that his heart pounded so hard in his chest, he winced. He had probably given Aidan that idea in the first place. He really needed Aidan in his life. "Please, don't..."

"You asked me a question just a few seconds ago." Aidan felt a tear running down his cheeks. He furiously rubbed it. "Well, yes," He said confidently, feeling more tears run down his cheeks. "I love you, Luis. I don't know how these feeling developed over the little time that we spent together but I love you and this love I have is getting stronger. But what's the point of my love? I don't even know if I should I be telling you this or not..."

"Aidan...I..." He couldn't speak anymore. He felt like something had blocked his throat, preventing his voice from coming. Hearing those wonderful words from the boy's mouth his heart jumped with joy and he felt like crying. He stared at Aidan and saw him a totally different boy. He was no longer the boy he had hated. He was something else, something that drove him insane. "...I..."

"Don't worry," Aidan said, giving a bitter chuckle. He had never felt such pain in his life before. "I said I love you a lot but..." More tears made its way to his face. He brought his hand up, wiped his face dry and gave a soft chuckle. "...I don't even know what to say anymore. What happened between us that night was..."

"Aidan, try to understand me." Luis sighed. "Put yourself..."

"I understand you." Aidan said angrily. "I understand you completely. I said I love you but..." He paused and then sobbed. "...but what had happened between us the other night was a really big mistake." He said simply. "It is something that shouldn't have happened in the first place. I knew of the things that you had told me. I knew you warned me to stay away from you and I still did it anyway." He sighed. "I shouldn't have given myself to you. I should have controlled myself and..." He sniveled. "...I wouldn't have found myself in this situation."

"Aidan," Luis sighed, feeling really bad for what he had done. "Please, don't feel bad. What had happened between us was something that I will never ever forget in my life. It was special. It was ecstatic," He chuckled, remembering what had happened. "That had never happened to me before and I have been thinking about it these past few days. I have been thinking about you and..."

"Luis, I beg you," Aidan walked straight to his bed and sat. "Please, I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to even remember what had happened. I just wanna forget about the mistake that I made in my life. I wanna forget about you and everything that will remind me of you. Please, go and live your life to the fullest and..."

"What happened was not a mistake." Luis argued. "It is not a mistake. We can't deny that it happened. Why would you call something that beautiful a mistake?"

Aidan's eyes widened at Luis' question. He gave a deep sigh and chuckled. "Then what can you call a one night stand?" Aidan furiously rose from the bed, dropping his hands. The word itself hurt him a whole lot. He was panting and his heart felt like it was about to rip out of his chest. "It is nothing but a one night stand."

"What?" Luis breathed, trying to get his head straight. "Why would you call something like that a one night stand?"

"Isn't it?" Aidan closed his eyes slight and shrugged. "It is a one night stand and my biggest mistake." He snapped, breathing violently. "I can't believe I even did that. I can't believe I..." He shrugged and then took a deep breath. "I shouldn't have given myself to you. I shouldn't have given you my body."

Luis' eyes watered at what Aidan said. He wondered how he was gonna explain himself to Aidan. His heart was pounding in fear and he had no idea what to say to Aidan to make him hear him out. He was so fucking nervous and was scared Aidan wasn't gonna listen to him.

"Please, listen to me," Luis said, getting near Aidan. He moved his hands up and cupped his cheeks. "Please, I need you."

"You still need more," Aidan nodded, feeling more tears build in his eyes. That was really an insult and he didn't appreciate it one bit. "You still want me. Well, I am sorry." He backed off. "I am not a whore and I don't want to be treated like one. I just wanna live my life with someone that I love. I want to live my life, giving myself to that person. I thought...you were that person but..." He sighed. "...I made a mistake once and...I don't want to live my life with you. I don't want to waste my life living with someone that will treat me like trash. It will be better if..."

"Please, Aidan," Luis said, feeling more tears build in his eyes. He felt like something had just pierced him in the heart. He was afraid of what Aidan had just tried to say. "Please, listen to me."

"What's there to talk about?" Aidan shrugged. "Both of us clearly don't want each other and..."

"I want you," Luis said softly. "I want you in my life. I want you to come back to me and..."

"Why should I do that?" Aidan shouted. "Why would I come to..."

"I love you." Luis yelled, his voice echoing throughout the room. "I love you."

Hearing what Luis had just said, Aidan's strength left him. He felt weak and his whole body began vibrating. His heart was already racing and his breaths got out of control. What Luis had just said kept on ringing in his head, making his head even hurt. He couldn't believe he had just heard that from a guy that constantly told him that he hated him a whole lot. What was really happening?

"What?" Aidan gasped, sitting on the bed. "What did you just say?"

Luis sighed and then knelt down in front of Aidan. He dropped his eyes to the floor, feeling hot tears making its way on his face. He didn't care what was happening anymore. He just wanted to tell how he was feeling and what it was making him do.

"Yes!" Luis said softly, tears making its way down his face. "You heard me right. I love you."

"How?" Aidan didn't even know how to express what he felt. A myriad of emotions took control of his body making him even more confused. He moved his eyes and got another surprise, Luis was kneeling right in front of him. "How did that happen? Do you love me or you just want to sleep with me again."

"God," Luis raised his face and gasped. "Baby, no! I don't want to sleep with you, I swear. I just want you back in my life."

"After all these days," Aidan nodded in astonishment. "You just came today and now you are telling me that you love me?"

"I didn't know," Luis sobbed. "I didn't realize it. I only knew what I felt when you left me. I have been trying to avoid it but...you are always on my mind. I don't think of anyone else but you. Sure, what we had was supposed to be..."

"A one night stand," Aidan chimed in.

At Aidan's question, Luis nodded in agreement as billions of tears decorated his face. "It was supposed to be but...it didn't turn out like I expected. It just got stronger and I have never felt anything like it before. I know that I am a jerk and I don't deserve your love like Hanna said but..." he sniveled. "Please, forgive me for everything. I didn't mean to..."

"Can you hear yourself," Aidan furiously rose from the bed. "You have fallen in love with me? You are the same person that told me I would be the last in your..."

"I was a fool," Luis cried softly. "Please, baby, come back to the palace. Come back to me. I want you back in my life. I promise our relationship will change. I promise to make you happy. I promise to be a better husband to you. I will cherish you and you will always be my first priority. I will never hurt you."

Hearing Luis' words, Aidan made a quick turn at the man that was crying. His heart broke completely. He never knew Luis had a weak side like that. He never knew someone so arrogant could look that humble. Seeing the state his husband was in, Aidan felt like crying with him. He felt like forgiving him and telling him nice things but he just couldn't do it.

"Luis!" He gave a gloomy sigh. He went near, knelt down and cupped his cheeks. "You probably don't love me." He said, feeling a deep feeling inside of him. "You are probably..."

"I swear," Luis said impatiently, moving his hands up to hold Aidan's hands. He softly rubbed on them, enjoying the warm feeling. He felt like his body was on fire when those hands were touching him. "I have never ever felt like this before. It's like I am going crazy and...I can't explain the feeling. I just wanna be with you by your side. I wanna hold you and kiss you and cuddle with you. I want you in my life."

Aidan sighed softly. "But what..." He trailed off when he stared at Luis and saw his eyes. Man the guy was really handsome. He looked even more handsome than he had ever been. That side was really making him look really attractive. But Aidan was still not sure of what to do. He had lots of questions that he needed answers to. How can a playboy instantly claim he loves someone?

"Luis," He started. "Please, I love you and I won't lie about that. I don't how those feelings developed. Who knows, maybe..." He shrugged and let go of Luis' cheeks. "It might just be another thing. You know that you can't just wake up and..."

"Believe me," Luis cried, hoping Aidan was gonna hear him out. "I swear that what I feel for you is real. I have never been like this before. I know that I love you." He sobbed. "Come back into my life. Come back to the palace. I will be the best husband in the entire world and...I will never hurt you. I will never do anything with any other man, I swear."

Hearing Luis' words, Aidan got up and sighed. Then he looked down at the crying hunk and got really emotional. "Luis, please, don't make this any harder than it is."

"No!" Luis cried, gripping Aidan's leg. He held on to it tightly and just cried. "Please, don't leave me. I am willing to do anything just to be with you. I will do anything that you say to me. I swear I will."

"Luis, how do you expect me to believe you?" Aidan said gently, moving his eyes away. "Put yourself in my shoes and..."

"I understand that it's really hard to believe." Luis cried. "But I am telling the truth. Since that day I have not slept with any man. I swear I have just been thinking about you. I only want you. I love you and I am ready to change just for you." He sobbed. "Come back to me. Don't punish me like this anymore, baby."

"Luis I think you need to leave." He said softly, moving away slowly. His heart was filled with a lot of emotions that he couldn't understand anymore. It was like he was not himself. He felt really bad for telling the man he claimed to love something like that. "I am really sorry, but the thing is that we are just..." Aidan trailed off when he felt a strong wind swoosh on his ears. He quickly moved his eyes around and saw nothing.

"He's telling the truth," A voice echoed through his ear. Hearing those crazy voices again, Aidan moved his eyes to see who was speaking to him. But the only person with him was the man who was broken down on the floor. No one else was there.

"I need you," Luis begged, throwing his body on the floor. His cries suddenly turned into loud wails. "I just can't take it anymore. Come back into my life and...I will be a better person. I promise I will be a better person. Give me a chance to love you and show you that I have changed. You are the only one I need in my life."

Taking a deep sigh, Aidan moved and went back to where Luis was crying. Then he knelt down and extended his hand, touching Luis on his back. When Luis felt that hand, he quickly rose and stared at Aidan. Then he cupped his cheeks and just cried, staring deep into Aidan's eyes.

"This is crazy," Aidan thought, moving his eyes to stare into the man that was telling him he loved him. He didn't know why he was doing that but he felt like staring into Luis' eyes was the only way to know the truth. After all, the eyes are the windows of the soul, right? Aidan locked his eyes with Luis' and just got lost into them. He had never seen such beautiful eyes in his life. He had never been hypnotized like that before. Staring into Luis' eyes felt really amazing and everything that he felt suddenly vanished, replaced by a strong emotion that swept him off his feet.

It was like Aidan was entering Luis' eyes but not physically. He couldn't just express how he feeling or the vibrations that he felt. Their souls were becoming one and he suddenly felt the need to tell the man just how much he loved him and wanted to live with him for eternity. Fuck!

Staring into those wonderful eyes, Aidan's love just went to another level. It was like the eyes were speaking to him in a different language. His heart felt calm, beating rhythmically, and spreading warm and gentle vibrations to the rest of his body. His mind suddenly cleared up just by staring in those eyes, making him think clearly for the first time in his life.

"Luis!" Aidan spoke softly but his voice was audible enough. "Do you really love me like you say you do? Are you telling me the truth because I don't want to live my life with someone that doesn't me."

Luis rubbed on Aidan's cheek, enjoying the warmth of his body. "I don't know much about love but I really love you. I have you realized that you are important to me and...I was such a jerk. I had myself shielded and acted stupid. I had tried to avoid the feelings but they kept on getting stronger. I really love you."

Aidan smiled faintly. "Please, promise..."

"I promise and I swear on my life," He swore. "If you want...we can consult the priest. He will confirm it to you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Aidan smiled brightly. "I feel really good that you..." He couldn't even express his joy. "...I had no idea on earth that you would tell me that."

"I was being a jerk to you and..."

"It's fine," Aidan said softly. "If what you are telling me is the complete truth then..." He paused and caught his breath, getting rid of his nervousness. "...I forgive and...I would love to come back into your life."

Luis' mouth gaped and his eyes almost popped out. He couldn't believe what he had just heard from Aidan. A soothing wind that blew his brains away blew all over his body. He felt like the luckiest man on earth. His body was in pleasure and his heart was beating joyfully. He had no idea what to do anymore. He was just too happy.

"You don't know how that makes me feel." Luis gasped, grinning at Aidan. Then he moved his hands from Aidan's cheeks and held his hands. "You have no idea how happy you have made me." Hearing what Aidan had just said to him, Luis felt every worry that he had melt. He felt fresh and cool. It was like every burden had been lifted from him. He was just so happy. "I feel like...kissing you right now." He then lost his smile and dropped his eyes. "I didn't mean to say that. I am really sorry for..."

Aidan felt really happy after hearing what Luis had just said to him. But he couldn't just watch him act like that. Before Luis could finish his sentence, Aidan raised his face and leaned up, capturing Luis' sweet lips in the most captivating kiss ever.

Luis' eyes opened wide. He couldn't believe Aidan had just locked his lips with him. It was like a whole new chapter for him. His heart began beating slowly, making him feel really happy. He closed his eyes and just put his whole being into that kiss.

Luis' lips started moving, slowly rubbing Aidan's in a sweet vibration. His whole body suddenly began vibrating in pleasure. His lips twitched in a powerful vibration, yearning for more of those sweet lips. He held his breath and just enjoyed that wonderful kiss.

Luis' hands found their way at the back of Aidan's head, bringing his lips closer. He opened his mouth and sucked on Aidan's lips as if it was the last thing he was to do on this earth. A whole sweet aroma filled his mouth as their souls joined and the kiss got sweeter. He couldn't help but moan as he sucked softly on those lips.

Aidan on the other hand was breathless. Every breath in him left, leaving him feeling helpless. He was suddenly submissive to Luis and his powerful kisses. Feeling his lips being sucked was too much for him. His whole body vibrated powerfully making him squirm softly. He moved his hands and wrapped them around Luis' waist while a moan escaped his lips and made everything super fantastic. For a moment he forgot about everything. He just concentrated on those powerful lips and the way he was being sucked. It was irresistible and he swore he felt Luis' love through that kiss. It was beautiful...it was powerful...it was captivating...it was absolutely amazing. It felt like his first kiss.

Luis moaned loudly, moving his hands at the back of Aidan's head. His body was definitely on fire, burning him with the passion that he felt. He had never experienced anything sweeter. Along with being sweet came that feeling of fulfillment and fullness. That kiss was better than his many sexual adventures. He wondered how his body had suddenly changed and yearned for only one person. He didn't want to let him go.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
1...456789